š‹šˆš“š“š‹š„ š“š€š‹šŠš’, wtm...

By strangerthingsx0

ššØš›šØšš² š¤š§šžš° š°š”š² š‘šØš¬šž ššØš­š­šžš« šØš« š‘šØš¬šž šƒššš°š¬šØš§ šœššš¦šž š›šššœš¤ š­šØ š‡šØš š°... More

Prologue
The cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
PLAYLIST
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

7

3K 132 47
By strangerthingsx0

Rowe runs up and pulls Jack off of Rose, revealing her dishevelled and sobbing on the deck. Her dress is torn, and the hem is pushing up above her knees, showing one ripped stocking. He looks at Jack, the shaggy steerage man with his jacket off, and the first class lady clearly in distress, and starts drawing conclusions. Two seamen chug across the deck to join them.

"oh Merlin, this looks terrible" Hermione stared at the scene wide eyed, looking at it from a outsiders point of view it looks like he did something to her.

Rowe turned to jack "Here you, stand back! Don't move an inch!" he turns to the seamen "Fetch the master at Arms"

"But jack didn't do anything!" "Bastards" "they can't do that! They didn't get the full story" "how rude" outrageous shouts shot across the hall, defending the warm-hearted blonde.

A few minutes later. Jack is being detained by the burly master at arms, the closest thing to a cop on board. He is handcuffing Jack. Cal is right in front of Jack, and furious. He has obviously just rushed out here with Lovejoy and another man, and none of them have coats over their black tie evening dress. The other man is Colonel archibald gracie, a mustachioed blowhard who still has his brandy snifter. He offers it to Rose, who is hunched over crying on a bench nearby, but she waves it away. Cal is more concerned with Jack. He grabs him by the lapels.

"He didn't even check on Rose when she's literally sobbing!" Katie Bell, a chaser on the quidditch team spoke up.

"What made you think you could put your hands on my fiancé, look at me you filth" Cal sneers at Jack

"No offence Rose but I really dislike your fiancé" Angelina Johnson said with distaste.

"Cal stop! It was an accident" Rose quickly spoke up "an accident?" Cal repeats "it was stupid really. I was leaning over and I slipped" rose looked over to jack gaining eye contact

"you saved him!" Hannah abbot said looking over at rose with a bit of amazement in her eyes

"I was leaning way over to see the ah, propellers!! And I slipped and I would have gone over board uh and Mr Dawson here saved me and I almost went over myself"

"Wouldn't you have got in trouble with you Fiancée for saying that" Susan spoke up before realising how bad she sounded "I mean, he just doesn't seem like the type to let you do that, he seems quite biased"

Rose stared at her before giving her a small smile "Well, I mean it got Jack out of trouble"

"You wanted to see the propellers?" Cal repeated as if someone was gonna jump out and say it was a joke."

"Women and machinery do not mix" a man named Gracie spoke up shaking his head

"Excuse me, that bastard!" Ginny Weasley and other girls looked mad, who was this man thinking he can go about telling them what to do.

"Was that the way of it" Master of Arms spoke directly to Jack, Rose sensing Jack's hesitation looked at him begging with her eyes to not say what really happened.

"Uh huh. That was pretty much it" he looks at Rose a moment longer, they now have a secret in between them, it was a unspoken vow to not share it.

"He listened to you straight away?" Lorenzo Berkshire asked, he would like to meet think Jack guy, they seemed to have quite a few things in common but the problem was is that jack is clearly a muggle and he would be disowned if he was seen with one.

"Well the boys a hero then. Good for you son, well done" Colonel Gracie spoke enthusiastically then turns to Cal "So it's all well and back to our brandy, eh?"

Jack is then uncuffed. Cal gets Rose to her feet and moving, Cal starts rubbing her arms "let's get you in then your freezing" Cal spike leaving without  a second thought on Jack.

"How rude, he just saved his fiancée he should give the boy some credit! If I would say so myself this muggle is extraordinary, if we ever meet him you will have to get him to show up those draw thingys" Arthur Weasley said to Rose, who quickly shot him a smile but when he turned away it vanished as quick as it came.

"Perhaps a little something for the boy?" Gracie asks Cal in a low voice "oh, right. Mr lovejoy. A twenty shall do it?"

"Is that the rate for saving the women you love?" Rose spook Looking at Cal with fake confusion

Blaise smirked, maybe the girl-who-lived isn't actually as bad as the Slytherin's make her out to be.

"Rose is displeased. Mmm, what to do?" Cal turned to jack. He appraises him condescendingly a steerage ruffian, unwashed and ill-mannered. "I know, perhaps you could join us for dinner tomorrow, to regale our group with your heroic tale?"

"That's a nice thing for him to do!" A clueless 3rd year Gryffindor spoke up.

"No, I think he's trying to find a chance to embarrass Jack" a 7th year Ravenclaw spoke, making the 3rd year turn red in embarrassment.

Jack looks straight at Rose "sure. Count me in"

"the tension!" Lavender pipes up, seemingly looking for the smallest things that she could say about rose and jack.

"Good, settled then." Cal turns to go, putting a protective arm around Rose.

"I don't like the way he's speaking to Rose as if he owns Her" McGonagall said to Sprout who agreed.

Cal leans closer to Gracie as he walks away "this should be amusing"

"that's just plain rude!!" Hermione huffed glaring at the scene, this man was testing her patience it's no wonder why Rose doesn't seem to be engaged to him anymore, she wouldn't be able to stand him. But it's not like she would be able to stand him either way, she doesn't have time for boys, only time for reading.

"Can I bum a cigarette?" Jack says to Lovejoy as he passes, Lovejoy smoothly draws a silver cigarette case from his jacket and snaps it open. Jack takes a cigarette, then another, popping it behind his ear for later. Lovejoy lights jacks cigarette.

"What's a cigarette?" Arthur Weasley asked confused but excited at the chance to learn another muggle thing.

"Well uh, how about we can make a list, and any purebloods or anyone who was raised in the wizarding world, has any muggle related questions they can perhaps write it down to be answered later?" Hermione speaks up looking for a piece of paper, until she found a piece and put it down on the table where Arthur Weasley happily written down 'cigarettes'

"You'll want to tie those" Lovejoy says gesturing towards jacks shoes, making him look at them "interesting the young lady slipped so mighty all of a sudden and you still had time to take of your jacket and shoes hmm?"

"He's doesn't seem like a very nice man, perhaps he has some wrackspurts infecting his brain" Luna spoke up, with a small smile.

As she undresses for bed Rose sees Cal standing in her doorway, reflected in the cracked mirror of her vanity. He comes toward her.

"Doesn't he know of anything called privacy, Merlin" Seamus Finnigan said.

"I know you've been melancholy, and I don't pretent to know why." Cal speaks up unexpectedly tender, from behind his back he hands her a large black velvet jewel case. She takes it numbly.

"I wonder what it is!" The patil twins looked as excited as Lavander brown and Pansy Parkinson and the other people who like fashion

"I intended to save this till the engagement gals next week. But I thought tonight, perhaps a reminder of my feeling for you." Cal spoke as she slowly opens the box. Inside is the necklace 'heart of the ocean' in all its glory. It is huge, a malevolent blue stone glittering with an infinity of scalpel-like inner reflections

A lot of the people in the great hall started gushing about the necklace or were staring at in envy, Ron spoke up darkly "he's still a right git on the inside though"

The thing that annoyed rose was the fact how earlier everyone was coming at cal, but seeing how much money he has apparently that excuses his reaction, she should have known it was all to good to be true. Curse the potter luck.

He takes the necklace and during the following places it around her throat. He turns her to the mirror, staring behind her. "It was once worn by Louis the sixteenth . They call it Le Coeur de la mer the—" cal begins "the heart of the ocean. Cal it's, it's overwhelming"

Some people looked like they were gonna offer her money for the necklace, even if someone offers her a billion galleons she wouldn't take it, because the necklace is the only piece of jack she has to prove he isn't a made up person in her head.

"Of course his gift was only to reflect his light back onto himself, to illuminate the greatness that was Caledon Shockle. It was a cold stone, a heart of ice" older rose speaks

Finally, when Rose's eyes fill the frame, we morph slowly to her eyes as they are now transforming through 84 years old life.

Without a cut the wrinkled, weathered landscape of age has appeared around her eyes. But the eyes themselves are the same.

"That was a cool transformation" Colin creevey spoke excitedly.

A/N: Would you like me to add Jack back at some point in the book, I don't know if I should like add him back perhaps as a ghost so he and rose get a proper goodbye or bring him back from the dead and change the future where they will probs get married

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.4K 42
"š‘»š’‰š’†š’“š’†š’” š’š’ š’‘š’š’Šš’š’• š’Šš’ š’“š’–š’š’š’Šš’š’ˆ..." š‘Æš’† š’‰š’‚š’… š’•š’‰š’† š’–š’“š’ˆš’† š’•š’ š’Œš’Šš’š’ š’šš’š’– š’†š’—š’†š’“š’š š’•š’Šš’Žš’†. š‘©š’–š’• š’˜š’‰š’‚š’• š’˜š’‚š’” š’”...
115K 3.4K 44
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ š²/š§ š„/š§ ššš§š š”šžš« šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ ššš«šž šØš§ šš šœš«š®š¢š¬šž šŸšØš« šŸ š¦šØš§š­š”š¬, š¦šžšžš­š¢š§š  šš šŸšžš° šØš­š”šžš« š­šž...
49.2K 2K 73
ā€¢šŸ# šˆš š“š‡š„ šš‘š„š“š„ššƒš„š‘ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ā€¢ š˜š˜¢š˜­š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ š˜“š˜¦š˜“š˜µš˜³š˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æš˜­š˜ŗ š˜¤š˜©š˜Ŗš˜­š˜„ š˜°š˜§ š˜‰š˜¦š˜­š˜­š˜¢š˜µš˜³š˜Ŗš˜¹ š˜¢š˜Æļæ½...