-ห‹ห [๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™] หŽหŠ ~ ๐™‡๐™ˆ๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ meixqiu

โ†ณ * ๐’€/๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚ฮฑ๐—Œ๐— โ”Š000
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐€ ๐‹๐–พ๐—€๐–พ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ'๐—Œ ๐“ฮฑแฅฃ๐–พโ”Š001
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š002
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š003
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ฮฑแ‘ฏ ๐–๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆ๐–พ๐—‹โ”Š004
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ƒฯ…ฯแฅฃ๐—‚๐–ผฮฑ๐—๐—‚โฑบ๐“ฃโ”Š005
A/N - Announcement!
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚โฑบ๊ญ‘๐—‚๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐‡โฑบ๊ญ‘๐–พโ”Š006
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐โฑบโฑบแ‘ฏแฅฃ๐–พ๐—Œ โฑบ๐—‹ ๐ƒ๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆโ”Š007
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐’๐—„๐–พแฅฃ๐–พ๐—โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Š๐–พ๐—’โ”Š008
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐Œฮฑ๐–ผฮฑ๐—Šฯ…๐–พโ”Š009
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š010
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š012
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐Š ~ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ง๐ข๐œ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐ž๐ข ~ ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐–๐ฎ๐ค๐จ๐ง๐  ~ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’แฅฃ๐–พ๐–พฯ ๐ฯ…๐—€โ”Š 001
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐๐—‚๐—€ ๐โฑบ๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐ฮฑ๐“ฃ๐—‚๐–ผโ”Š 002
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’ษฆฮฑแ‘ฏโฑบฯ‰ ๐แฅฃฮฑ๐—’โ”Š 003
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š 004
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐Ž๐“ฃ ๐—ษฆ๐–พ ๐‘ฯ…๐“ฃโ”Š 001
A/N -Announcement!
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐†๐—‹๐–พฮฑ๐— ๐†๐—‹ฮฑ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐ƒ๐—‹ฮฑ๐—€โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Ž๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„ฮฑ๐—Œ๐—โ”Š 002

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š011

369 17 4
็”ฑ meixqiu

"Where's your parents?" The old man asked as the rain poured from the dark clouds above, "Come inside." He beckons you to the inside of his shack. You hesitantly stepped one foot forward. What other choice did you have? Stay out in the pouring, cold rain, or go somewhere where you could be warm?

You walked inside the house. The old man gave you a long piece of cloth and wrapped it around your shaking figure. There was a puddle of water underneath you as you violently shook at the bone-chilling cold that circulated across your body.

The old man disappeared for a few minutes before coming back with a hot cup of tea. The cup had steam floating up and out of the cup, and your hands automatically reached out to the warm cup that the man graciously gave to you.

You quickly took a sip out of the cup as the old man sat beside you. "Tell me, what is your name young boy?" The old man asked. You looked up at him, which allowed you to get a better look at him.

He had a long white and gray beard along with his hair that was put up into a small bun. His eyes were tiny and his face was wrinkled. His skin looked like a crumpled-up piece of paper with a few splodges of off colors.

You shrugged in response. "Don't...know..." You murmured.

"Then I shall name you. Your name is M/n L/n." You looked off at the fireplace where the warm fire roared.

"M/n L/n." You repeated under your breath, "Can...can me stay here?"

"Hmm... Your speaking skills need work..." The old man hummed, "You shall stay here and I'll teach you how to properly speak, however, to stay here you have to clean and do chores." You nodded your head obediently to indicate you knew what he was saying.

"What me call you?" You asked.

"Call me Qiang Shen."

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Crowds formed around and cheered in excitement. Fancy lanterns hung from different food stalls as the bright colorful lights glimmered around the area. Many ran or walked around as they checked out different stalls to buy certain things for New Year's.

You and Mei were helping Pigsy by making dumplings. You were quick and efficient with making them along, yours were perfect and neat while Mei's were...questionable. Hot steaming meat poked out or completely fell out of the dumplings.

She attempted to make another dumpling. She happily hummed a tune as she tried to fold and twist the dough around the meat only to fail miserably. She looked at your pile of dumplings and groaned in slight frustration, "M/n! How'd you make yours so perfect, these are so hard to make. I feel like this would be easier if I had fingers..." She looked back at her failed dumpling before shrugging and carelessly putting it onto a plate with the other messy dumplings.

You shrugged, "That just happened when you spent most of your youthful days doing chores and cooking for a wrinkly old man."

You and Mei went back to make dumplings, she patted down the meat into a mushy ball in her hand while Tang observed you two. Just like classic Tang behavior, he was slurping up his 5th bowl of noodles.

"Thank you! Great happiness and prosperity this Lunar New Year." Pigsy handed a customer a bowl at noodles and watched them walk off. He stood stiffly as he had his hands clasped behind his back. Slick sweat ran down his face and body as he had a frighteningly huge smile on his face.

"Is it just me, or does Pigsy seem more stressed than normal?" Tang whispered over to you and Mei worriedly. His face was ridden with concern.

"I thought I was the only one..." You muttered back at him.

"Isn't MK meant to be working today?" Tang asked. You and Mei's faces dropped in fear once you saw Pigsy snap his head over to Tang as soon as he mentioned MK's name.

"YES TANG, HE IS! WHERE IS THAT PUNK BECAUSE HE SURE AIN'T HERE!" Pigsy hollered in anger.

"He's training with the Monkey King." Mei chirped happily, "He said, 'New Year; new MK! I'm going to take my training to a whole new level!" She mocked as she posed like him with a mop

"Wow." Tang looked up at her.

"Now let's hope that last, most of your mortal New Year's resolutions don't last for more than a week." You mumbled.

"Give me that!" Pigsy snatched the mop out of Mei's hands and snapped it in half. "New Year, new MK? Keep going like this he's going to be newly unemployed!" Pigsy grumbled, "I meant it! if MK doesn't get here soon–" Pigsy shrieked in fear before being crushed by a pile of candy and stuffed animals.

"Good sharing and happy New Year!" Sandy greeted brightly, small flowers danced around him as he had a friendly smile plastered on his face. "Look at all these delicious little goodies, I got enough to share." You all gawked at his pile of sweet treats and goodies and awed in amazement. "So, uh, where's MK?"

You quickly covered Sandy's mouth with your hand, "Shh! Shh! I wouldn't mention him around Pigsy right now he's a bit–"

"Would you guys please screw around somewhere else!? I've got a business to run, so if you ain't gonna help then go bother some other noodle shop!" Pigsy bellowed as he poked his head out of the pile.

"Buzz kill." Mei scoffed.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

It was midnight now, and MK still wasn't back. You got concerned after a while of him being missing, but he was with Wukong. Nothing to fear...right? You still don't fully trust him, especially after you found out he abandoned you so you could look after his staff for eternity.

The dark midnight sky was lightened up with thousands of colorful fireworks exploding in the sky, meanwhile on the ground a huge parade was going on. For common folk (aka Mortals), this was super fun and exciting! For you, not so much...

There were too many sweaty people screaming and cheering in excitement, it was busy and loud, the fireworks and people made the atmosphere hotter than ever, everyone was shoulder to shoulder next to each other, did I mention that it was busy?

This was a nightmare for you. However, you managed to slink away from the crowds with the group and found a free spot for you all to enjoy the fireworks and parade.

"Not the best spot, but it'll have to suffice." You muttered as Mei and Tang sat of Sandy's shoulders to get a better look of the parade. You stood next Sandy while Pigsy stood on the other side. You didn't exactly care for this stuff. After all, you've seen this thing countless times.

"Aw man! MK is really missing out on all these awesome floats!" Mei whined before gasping in awe, "There's the dragon! There's the Monkey!" He pointed at the dancers that were dressed up.

"Yeah, and there's the spider!" Sandy said happily. You looked up at Sandy with a raised eyebrow.

"Sandy, there's no spider in the zodiac..." You informed me.

Tang chuffed, "Pffft! What M/n said, it's probably just an eight-legged rooster or a–" Tang looked to the right to see what Sandy was looking at only to see a huge purple and green float.

The green was the color of toxic waste and the purple was like the dark midnight sky. People began to stop cheering once they saw the humongous spider float, they're faces morphed into fear and terror. Suddenly, the purple cloth flung up into the midnight sky, revealing the people under the float were none other than Spider Queen and 3 new henchmen. Next to the 3 henchmen was an oddly familiar girl, her hair was jet black and half of it was wrapped up in a navy blue hair accessory.

"Spider Queen!" You and the group shrieked simultaneously.

She looked down at the commoners, "Oh, would you look at that? Everyone here to celebrate the year or the spider!" She cackled, "Go let them know their Queen is back!" The three henchmen jumped off the float.

People began running away from them, shrieking in terror as many desperately tried to escape. Tiny robotic spiders began chasing after them. The robotic spiders leaped onto their backs and dug their sharp claws into the backs of others, the ones that were attacked by the tiny spiders began to be possessed by the spider things. Their eyes glowed an eerie toxic green color as their bodies moved rigidly.

Spider Queen then summoned webs from under her float. The webs clung onto the vehicles that were left behind from people, anything the webs could latch onto. The webs slowly retracted the vehicles and objects and used them to build a huge robotic spider that towered over the city.

Screams of the pedestrians rang out all around you. You and the group were desperately trying to run away from a group of possessed spider people. Their limbs moved stiffly as their legs stomped harshly on the ground with each step, their arms reached out after you all as they desperately tried to grab you all.

"Whatever you do, don't attack them!" You shouted out before Mei slashed one of the people in the mob.

"Why not!? We have to defend ourselves!" Mei called back to you.

"Because you're going to hurt innocent people in the process! Just because those people don't seem like themselves and are trying to attack us doesn't mean they aren't human!"

"Ugh! Why does this stuff always happen when MK is off training with Monkey King!" Pigsy groaned.

"What do we do!?" Tang shouted back.

Sandy was lost in thought for a moment before he gasped, "Let's head over to the dock, I'm sure they can't swim!" He waved his hand over to you and the group as you all followed after him.

"Note to self: NEVER let MK go training with Wukong for more than an hour..." You thought to yourself.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

(I'm so sad, I had to skip all of the super cool scenes because M/n wasn't in any of the scenes...GRRAHHHSJHBXJ) 

Despite how far you were from the city, you could hear people screaming in the distance. Dark smoke clouds curled up from different parts of the city as you watched the huge spider machine crawling around. The sky was a dark, ugly, green color as misty fog slowly crept around your feet. Dark gray and green clouds wafted around the dark green sky.

Tang's body shook violently as he watched the spider machine crawling around the city in the distance. "Let's go-let's go-let's go!" He called out to Sandy.

"What about MK!?" Mei asked apprehensively.

"The Kid's with Monkey King! He's safer than anyone." Pigsy said as he hoisted up the weight that was holding the boat in place. Sandy pushed a button, causing the huge jets to spring out from the sides and back of the boat. You all stumbled from the sudden movement.

Tang slammed his hands on the rim of the boat as he looked out at the huge spider machine that was stomping around the city. "Try turning us into spiders when we're in the middle of the o–" Tang paused as millions of red dots all simultaneously flew up from the shadows of the crates that surrounded you. You all looked up at the tiny spider's things in horror.

"Uh, Sandy, we gotta get going soon!" Mei chuckled nervously, you watched Sandy freaking out as he desperately tried to turn on the boat. You slammed his fist repeatedly down on the buttons of the boat, causing the control panel to catch fire.

"I don't usually have this problem, honest." He frantically grabbed the fire extinguisher to put the fire out.

"Annndd... were fuck. Does anyone have any last words before we either die or become possessed by these Artificially Intelligent Mechanical Spiders?" You asked nonchalantly.

"We're all going to die..." Tang murmured in defeat as he stared up at the spiders.

"Truthful and straight to the point."

"How are you so calm about this, M/n!?" Mei screeched.

"I'm immortal, I was built to survive this kind of thing." You shrugged, "I mean, I could hold these spider things off and try to destroy all of them." You suggested, "But by guessing how many there are and the possibility that more will keep coming, I doubt it'll work for long."

"Well then, what are you waiting for!? Go get 'em!" Pigsy commanded.

"As you wish." Just as you were about to jump off the boat and start attacking the killer spider robots you paused. Your eyes widened in shock once you sensed the presence of another, something more powerful. "Somethings not right..." You muttered.

"Now, now my pets." A gruffy and croaky voice spoke out. Its neon green eyes illuminated against the dark shadows. "Be patient, daddy's gonna have his fun." A spider-like figure crawled out from the shadows, revealing itself to be one of the Spider Queen's henchmen.

Tang wrapped his arms around Pigsy in fear while Mei wrapped her hands around your arms. "Uh, Sandy?" Mei called out.

"Get us outta here!" Pigsy shouted in panic.

"Working on it!" Sandy replied, he frantically rummaged through his boat as he tried to find something to solve the issue before coming across a small wooden chest. He flung the cap of the box open as he began throwing things out of it.

"It's not so bad if you go quietly. The transition will be... almost painless." A wicked grin spread across his cheeks as he made a slicing motion over his throat.

"This'll be a piece of cake." You remarked confidentially as you stretched your limbs, causing your joints to pop. Pigsy and Mei stood next to you as Mei had her sword out while Pigsy had a random frying pan clutched in his hand. Suddenly, an even bigger spider henchmen crept out of the shadows behind the smaller one. He was 10x bigger and had a buffy build. "Maybe not a piece of cake..." You gulped nervously.

"We got this, you've defeated a whole army before!" Mei whipped her head over to you, and a panicked expression crept up onto her face.

"Yeah, like 1,000 years ago!" You sneered, "I'm a bit rusty."

A loud yet familiar chim echoed from above. You snapped your head upwards and saw a golden ring of light from above. MK scrambled around as he tried to get a good grip on his staff while he was plummeting to the ground. He crashed into the ground causing a huge cloud of golden dust to explode. MK was quick to stand up and posed with his staff, he turned around to you guys.

"Guys, you're okay! I thought you got turned into gross spider things! they're everywhere, I can still feel them crawling all over me!" He whined.

"Kid, focus!" Pigsy scolded MK.

"Yep, working on it!" He shouted back, he tried composing himself as he stood up against the two henchmen.

"We found the Monkey King's apprentice, exactly where you said he'd be." He chuckled.

"Oh no..." MK murmured, panic began to seep through his bones as he carefully and slowly stepped backward. He scurried off and towards the boat where Pigsy reached his hand down to grab MK. Tang helped Pigsy pull MK up while you and Mei guarded the boat.

"Sandy, it's now or never buddy!" Pigsy called out to Sandy.

Sandy quickly slid out of the boat and towards the boat excitedly. "Found it!" He bumped a remote controller with a picture of Mo on it and pressed down on the button. A loud meow echoed throughout the dock, and your face dropped in defeat.

You and Mei looked at each other and sighed. "Sandy..."

"Give it a minute!" A loud explosion erupted from one of the crates. You all jerked your heads towards the explosion. A huge red hovercraft flew out from the blast and towards you all. Your hair violently thrashed around behind you as you stared up at the giant hovercraft.

Sandy wrapped his hands around you and the rest of the group's bodies and flung you all up to the hovercraft. You quickly jumped on behind you all and flew off, leaving the spider henchmen behind.

"So, what do you guys think? I've been saving her for a rainy day." Sandy asked eagerly. You all replied with a moan or groan of pain, your bodies sprawled across the deck of the hovercraft.

Mei propped herself by using the railing on the deck and pushed herself up. "Real cool, Sandy!" She whipped out her phone and leaned over the railing, "It's awesome for taking in the horrifying vistas..." He murmured as a loud click rang out from her phone.

"Spider Queen captured Monkey King." MK blurted out. You all gasped in shock.

"What!?" You yelped.

"That's not possible!"

"Yeah. Her and this weird skeleton thing caught him and–I–I–I didn't even try to help! He lost and then–" He stammered in a panicked state.

"Weird skeleton thing... it can't be..." You murmured under your breath.

"It's okay MK, we got this. We can beat her–" Mei began.

"She beat the Monkey King Mei! We don't got this!" MK snapped. Mei flinched back and he quickly noticed. "I'm sorry I just... I don't know what to do." He crawled up into a ball and stuffed his face into his knees in shame.

Pigsy walked over to MK and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Kid, no one ever does, not really."

"But we're going to figure this out." Mei chirped.

"Together." Tang joined in.

"Because doing it together means we have even higher chances of solving the issue." You slid in, a gentle smile spread across your face.

"That's right little man, just as soon as we deal with THAT!" Sandy cried out as he pointed upwards. You all snapped your heads around to where Sandy was pointing as and saw a bright light glimmering in the murky sky.

"Redson!? What is he doing!?" You barked as you all watched Redson plummeting down on his ship. You quickly jumped in front of the group and stopped Redson's ship from crashing into the group.

The impact of you stopping Redson's ship caused his jet to fold up and explode. You swiftly caught Redson before he could be injured by the impact. You held him up by the collar before dropping him onto the ground.

"Get him!" Mei commanded, she kicked him in the face causing him to fall over on the ground. MK quickly joined in by body slamming him on the ground, Pigsy and Sandy followed along.

"Get off me you filthy peasants!" Redson spat furiously as Pigsy had him apprehended.

"What are you doing here, Redson!?" MK hissed.

"And don't make us force the information outta ya'!" You barked.

"What they both said! Spill, are you one of the Spider Queen's henchmen now, huh?" Mei sneered.

"Henchmen!?" His eyes and hair erupted into a blazing, bright fire as he threw Pigsy and the other off of him. "Not that any of you care, but my father was captured by that eight-legged freak! So, if you'll excuse me, I'll just steal the ship and be on my way." Redson scorned.

"What!? That's not–"

Redson groaned in irritation, "Fine! Will you let me steal your ship so I can go save my father and also the world from this Spider Menace," He grumbled, "Please?"

"Are you serious!?"

"Nu-uh, no way! You've already taken too much from us!"

"You can't steal this ship!"

"Pretty convincing." Sandy shrugged. You glared up at him.

"Sandy, no."

"Well I can't use mine, it's busted!" He sighed, "but one thing I do have, is this." He whipped out a small jar full of green ooze. "Spider Queen's venom. It's turned everyone into her slaves, but I can make an antidote; however, I'll need supplies. And the only place to get them is..." Redson pointed upwards.

MK's eyes sparkled in awe, "Space...?" He whispered under his breath.

"No you noodle brain! The Celestial Realm!" Redson snapped.

"The Celestial Realm!?" Tang exclaimed.

"Oh God, here we go..." You muttered.

"The realm of heavenly deities and immortal beings!?" His eyes glimmered in excitement as he pushed passed the group. Pigsy grabbed him by his scarf and pulled him back.

"Sure..." Redson muttered.

"So if you get to spac–" MK faulted, "The Celestial Realm, you can fix all of this?"

"Mortal, you're not really considering this are you?" Pigsy asked.

"Yeah, do you realize the amount of times Redson has tried or has taken advantage of us!?" You budded in.

"Well, uh–"

"What!?" You, Mei, and Pigsy all collectively shouted.

"MK, are you serious!? It's Red–" He grumbled as she tried to think of a ridiculous nickname for him, "Boy!"

"He's literally a demon!" Pigsy hissed

"Mhm!"

"Oh, pretty rich coming from a pig man, blue thing, and a tiger hybrid demi-god!" Redson retaliated back.

Fiddled with his staff as he really began to think things through. "Let's help him."

"Huh?" You all said simultaneously. Currently, Mei, you, and Pigsy were trying to attack Redson while Sandy was trying to hold you all back from attacking him.

"What other choice do we have? Look, the Spider Queen won't see this coming! It's the best plan we got, so I say let's help a demon rob The Celestial Realm."

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Tbh, dk what to put here... ANYWAY! 1 more part and were officially done with season 1 of LMK!!!!! Yipeeee!

Word Count: 3530

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

18.6K 845 13
Macaque x Female Sun Wukong Reader. __________________________ โ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†...
Stitching A Broken Heart ็”ฑ Micah McConnell

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

42K 1.4K 92
Read and find out, Summary can be found in my ao3 account because Wattpad is acting weird and keeps deleting my title and summary
64.8K 1.7K 15
โ‹†โบโ‚Š-{Yandere LMK Various x Monkey Reader}-โ‹†โบโ‚Š (Reader uses They/Them pronouns) โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ‹… โ”€โ”€โ”€ "ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด›ษชแดแด‡ ษช แด˜แดœแด› แดส ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€๊œฑษชแด…แด‡, แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜...
1 Year Is All We Need ็”ฑ Fantasy_Simp

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

10.6K 378 10
Prequel to Macaque's Successor. When Y/n was born from Macaque's stone, he knew he couldn't take care of her, and would have to give her up, but that...