The Crucifix.

By freezerbrides

What I wouldn't give to be in church this Sunday. Listening to the choir, so heartfelt, all singing. God love... More

Abilities.
Rules & Form.
⠀‌ ‌ ⠀ ⠀‌ ‌ ⠀1 / 2.
⠀‌ ‌ ⠀ ⠀‌ ‌ ⠀2 / 2.

The Crucifix.

341 35 66
By freezerbrides

( ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⛪️⠀⠀⠀⠀THE CRUCIFIX.⠀
🕊️ ٠  ──── An Apply Fic by @ freezerbrides.
Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven...

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ The Grace Haven Church at the end of Croisen Lane, in small town Georgia. Shrouded by several willow trees, a marsh at the back of the church. Southern heat usually having the windows open. Doubling as an orphanage. Tripling as a school. Quadrupling as a laboratory. Grace Haven was not what it was perpetuated as. A loving church, dedicated to taking care of abandoned children. Such kind souls they are.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Except, Grace Haven Church is where childhood goes to lay down and die. In most painful ways. Grace Haven is not place of God — only a place of torture. The children there are experimented on, abused — killed when they don't fit the ways of the church. They're sacrificial lambs, replaceable bodies used for a "greater scientific purpose".
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ The children don't know this, however. They're good children; following the Commandments, listening to the Sisters, their Mother and Father. They're obedient children. Whether it be forced or natural. They listen to those above them. They listen, and listen, and listen — listen so hard they start hearing things. Seeing things.
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Suppressed memories start rising to the top, odd things begin to happen at Grace Haven. The little lambs begin to shed their wool and reveal what they truly are — wolves shaped by Man. The experiments that have occurred are finally beginning to show its results — psionic abilities.

Adonna Saorise † Child of God.
Seventeen. They/she. Sacrificial Lamb.
One of Grace Haven's experiments. Adonna has a high intellect and is extremely suspicious of the entire Church. Their presence is indomitable and often makes people intimidated.

Daiki Haruna † Child of God.
Eighteen. He/Him. Sacrificial Lamb.
Mysterious and sensitive, Daiki is one of the longest tenants at Grace Haven. As one of the experiments, he experiences horrors beyond belief and it's rendered him silent, yet empathetic. However, many see him as stern and balanced.

Sister Isadore † Holy Woman.
Twenty-six. She/her. Carnivorous Wolf.
One of the Sisters of the Church. Is often tasked with taking care of the children — is well aware of the experiment, but she is not what she seems.

( ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⛪️⠀⠀⠀⠀Welcome to my latest apply fic!!!! I haven't written an apply fic, nevertheless a horror one, in a mighty long time, but I'm so excited! This apply fic is actually going to be very gruesome 😭! One of my more darker ones, to be honest. My content doesn't usually get extremely dark, but this is one of my more intense ones. It's heavily influenced by Southern Gothic & Ethel Cain. If you haven't listened to Ethel Cain, you need to!!!

( ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⛪️⠀⠀⠀⠀Trigger warning for: Heavy religious trauma. Blasphemy. Human experimentation. Abuse. Gore. Body horror. Depictions of hallucinations, hysteria and mental breakdowns. Suicidal and homicidal actions. Homophobia and transphobia. Cannibalism. Pedophilia. Sexual assault. Cults.

( ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⛪️⠀⠀⠀⠀Tags: gloomidoll eptienus qirlrots  mikanzwrld -jjswhcre dolliteur seraphiicity ladyqueenish TRUE-EGOIST motherage ladyqueenish kingofhqarts sungchaniestaro cheriikolya

( ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⛪️⠀⠀⠀⠀Tag 3+ users here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.5K 31
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 "𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻" !! 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝗼 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ᥫ᭡ {This story is inspired by the dr...
18.6K 1.3K 27
[in which a girl from the city falls in love with a boy from an oceanside town.] Yeseul is a popular teen model from Seoul, but due to a sudden chang...
8K 318 33
ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤: 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 :) 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟾 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒...
20K 751 23
demon1 /ˈdiːmən/ an evil spirit or devil, especially one thought to possess a person or act as a tormentor in hell. "he was possessed by an evil dem...