Paragomania

By OnlineGinger

The phrase 'Life Isn't Fair' could never be more true. You were the child of a single struggling mother. You... More

[0]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[9]
[10 - AFAB]
[10 - AMAB]
[11]

[8]

76 6 3
By OnlineGinger

Caleb drove away once again, leaving you and Ainsley standing on the street corner. You were grinning ear to ear, happy to be in town once again. The festival was still going on, with two nights left. He zipped up the big coat and followed you down the street. The signs were still up, the town's lanterns were turned off, and people were cleaning up from the previous night to prepare for the next.

"Come on," you chuckled. "There's a movie theatre down the road I saw. Have you ever been to the movies?" Ainsley shook his head. "Oh, boy. They're playing a couple things. Like Space Crashers Extreme 4, some Pixar stuff...."

As you arrived at the fancy doors of the theatre, all of the posters had a big yellow sign reading SOLD OUT. Except for one.

"Damn it," you groaned. "I was hoping to take you to see Space Crashers. You don't need to see one through three, none of them have the same story." Ainsley pointed to the non-sold out poster.

"Why don't we see this?" he asked. You shrugged.

"Eh. If you want to, I'll take you. It's one of those weird, cheesy flicks. I guess the girl is a psycho for the guy and goes all yandere on him." Ainsley wasn't sure what a couple of those words meant, but it didn't matter much. He hadn't been to movies before. Father Carlisle had given the two of you some pocket money for your adventures, as much as he wanted to deny your request.

"Let's see it," he said with a smile. You chuckled and nodded. You waited for a little bit for the next showing, walking around the block for a bit. You could see the police station. You still had no luck getting evidence of child abuse to Officer Giamo, but it had only been a couple days.

You bought the tickets to the weird lovey flick. It was some cheesy name, L.O.M., short for 'love only me'. It was a dumb cover, too. But you got the tickets, got the popcorn and drink, and sat in the centre of the theatre.

The two of you had learned your lesson about giving Ainsley too much sugar, so you shared a low-sugar lemonade soda and large popcorn, which were both almost entirely gone by the time the movie was actually starting. Ainsley was talking about the commercials rather loudly, which made you remember that you had to teach him movie theatre etiquette.

The only other people in the theatre were a group of girls in the back seats, and a couple sitting a few rows ahead of you. The movie started with some dumb music and the shot of the main girl, Laura, coming to town in a bright yellow cab. You whispered jokes to Ainsley, which made him laugh loudly and then get quiet and self conscious. You just kept feeding him popcorn to keep him quiet.

Then it came. Depressingly obvious, there was a sex scene. The character Laura had broken into the main guy's house to seduce him at night, wearing lingerie and a trench coat. The sex was drawn out to an uncomfortable standard, with heavy detail on her movements and moaning.

There was a sound in the dark, catching Ainsley's eye. His gaze darted down at the couple several rows ahead of you, who had been sitting in separate chairs but were now sitting basically on top of one another. Ainsley had heard a muffled squeak come from their direction, and suddenly the girl was on top bouncing just slightly.

"Gross," Ainsley heard you murmur. "I can't believe they're doing that in public."

"Yeah..." Ainsley whispered back. The only issue was he wasn't quite sure what they were doing. But his eyes tracked back up to the screen, only to see a pair of naked breasts staring back at him. Ainsley's face was suddenly hot, so he covered it and closed his eyes tightly. You glanced at him and chuckled softly.

He heard your laugh. He made you laugh, but this wasn't like the other times he made you laugh. It felt like you were almost laughing at him. He had to stop acting like a child. He knew nothing of this stuff, he had never even seen another person naked, but here it was on the big screen in the room, literally the only place he could look. Even if he turned around, the brightness of the screen basically projected it against the opposite wall. When the poor boy dared to uncover his eyes, there was the man's naked body on the screen, coming from the angle of the woman's point of view.

The man's sweaty chest was moving with each ragged breath he took. There was something animalistic about his movements. Ainsley could imagine if the man growled. There was an interesting feeling growing in his stomach. He had felt this before but it was so much stronger now. His pants felt tight, as did his lungs. He was sweating in his coat and trying desperately to remain quiet through his growing discomfort. The couple several rows ahead made another squeaky moaning sound.

You glanced over at Ainsley. His face was a burning red, with his mouth slightly open, letting out barely audible whimpers. His breathing was rather ragged, and you looked down to see his tent pitched and his hand rubbing his thigh aggressively. He wasn't masturbating by any means, but this was certainly... something. He was probably a virgin, honestly. It wouldn't shock you. An asshole plan formed in your head. You smirked devilishly and leaned in close to him.

Ainsley was suddenly aware of your breath on his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

"Careful," you whispered softly. "You're whimpering like a dog."

Ainsley's whole body froze up. Not in fear, but in some other, extremely weird feeling. It was like his stomach was filling up with lava, and his own body was pressing into him. It was awful, but he didn't want it to stop.

You pulled away. He couldn't feel your breath. The sex scene was over, back to the plot.

Ainsley could imagine what it would be like to be on top of you like that. He would growl like a dog as his sweat dripped onto your body. He would worship you like a god. Then the thought dawned upon him. What would you look like naked?

The thought permeated through his mind like an infection. What would you look like with your face twisted like that character? What would it be like to smell your sweat, to taste your skin, to feel your movements? Pure ecstasy, he assumed, like the narrator over the movie described it. These thoughts were filled with shame. How could he think these things about the Paragon? But it didn't matter. The shame just made it so much more intriguing.

There was something about what you said about the couple, bouncing on each other.

'I can't believe they're doing that in public'. Ainsley wondered if other people would be ashamed of him to see him touching you in public. What shame was there in pleasing a god? Would your squeaks be even louder than hers? He wanted to know. He was desperate for that knowledge, and it seemed like the thoughts were firmly planting themselves.

The movie ended. It couldn't have been a long movie. It blipped by in a flash.

"God," you groaned as you stepped outside. You stretched out your arms way above your head. "What a dumb movie. That ending made no sense." Ainsley hadn't even realised there was much of an ending. You smirked at him. "You sure enjoyed it, though, didn't you?"

His face was warm again, creeping up his neck and making his ears glow.

"Hey," you said, grabbing his arm. "Do you want to stay for tonight's party, too? I'm sure it'll be fun." He nodded. He was barely hearing the words coming out of your mouth, just simply agreeing and following you like an obedient pet. The thought was put in his mind and he couldn't get it out.

You treated him to some street food for dinner. He could barely eat, he was focused on his shameful, perverted imagination. You made him play those dumb carnival games, winning a small blue leopard stuffie. It was ugly and poorly made, but it was his now. Another gift from you.

The moon was high, the lanterns were on, and the party was loud. People were dancing in the streets to the sound of a large band. This was one hell of a celebration, and Ainsley was experiencing it here with you. It was incredible! It was like he was living a whole life, just for the night.

Ainsley stood against one of the food tents, looking around at people with both of his arms wrapped around his big blue leopard, which he decided to name Phillipa. You were standing in the street, moving your body to the music in sync with the people around you. Even though the air was growing ice cold, the town was warm and joyous, with fried food, hot chocolate, and non-stop movement. Ainsley's cheeks were aching from his bright smile. He couldn't help it. This was the heaven he'd never heard of, but it was true that it had been delivered to him by the Paragon.

Your half lidded eyes cast a look at him. This was an incredible night, you were having the most fun you had had in a while. And your little guard was just watching you. It felt almost cruel to tease him the way you did in the movie theatre. He wasn't unattractive, he was only a year younger than you. What would be the harm in playing around a bit? You only had a month or so to leave.

You were trying to rationalise something in your head that simply couldn't be rationalised. Were you going to try to bang Ainsley? Maybe. You glanced at him.

Those big brown puppy eyes stared at you with a grin, his leopard dangling in his arms. You wanted to play with him just a bit. You shook your hips slightly before you darted behind one of the food vendors. Ainsley watched you disappear, and panicked for a moment before trying to follow soon after.

When he caught up to you, you were leaning against the brick wall of the buildings behind the vendors. No one was around, it was just the two of you hidden from the public. You held out a finger and beckoned him towards you. Like a puppet pulled by a string, he approached.

"Ainsley," you whispered. It was barely audible over the nearby band music.

"Paragon," he muttered back.

"No, no," you cut him off, "YN. Just call me YN." Ainsley let out a tense breath.

"YN~" he mewled as he crept closer. For hours, those dirty thoughts teased him. He wanted you. You held out a hand, sneaking it under the large part of his coat and onto his clothed waist. The sudden touch made him gasp just slightly, and grip his prize stuffed animal tighter.

If he was being honest with himself, it wasn't just that this was his first impure touch, but the first time he was touched at all in a long, long time. Touched by anyone but Brie crawling into his bed, or Father Carlilse's flail. And now your hand was on his hip, guiding him to stand above you. Phillipa hit the ground, discarded for the time being. Usually he would've snatched her up and cuddled her close, but he had a better prize holding onto him. Your faces were barely inches apart. Your eyes flicked from his eyes to his lips and back again.

"Ainsley?" you whispered again.

He could barely hear you, now being drowned out by the pumping of his heart in his ears. He could understand what you said only from the feeling of your breath running across his lips. It was like his own name was suddenly a poem in itself. Your hand crept deeper into his coat, hooking your fingers around his waist and pulling him closer. He wasn't thinking. He doubted that he could think at all anymore.

"Kiss me," you breathed. The words imprinted on his skin. You, his own god, was beckoning him into sin. And like a loyal hound, he was following.

As he leaned in, every centimetre taking an hour to move, the hand that wasn't on his waist rested on his burning cheek. The icey air made every form of touch so much warmer.

To Ainsley, the moment was poetic, slow, like a classic painting coming together in real time. For you, the untrained boy crashed his lips onto yours, dropping his stuffed animal and hitting your head against the wall behind you. But you didn't care much, it only hurt a little. He didn't notice, and that was fine. You didn't want him to be more embarrassed than he already seemed.

You were breathing through your nose as you kissed him, not pulling away, but after a second you realised that he wasn't breathing at all. You forcefully pulled away, making him gasp for the air he forgot to take in.

"Ainsley," you said out loud. "Are you okay?" He nodded excitedly and dove back in to try to kiss you. Your hand that was on his cheek covered his mouth, making him stop where he was. His big brown eyes stared at you desperately as if he was a pet that you were dangling a treat in front of.

"Yes," he hissed. You ran the hand in his coat up his back, making him shiver slightly. He was so cute and desperate for any form of contact. You pulled him in, but not for another kiss. You wrapped your arms through his coat and hugged him tightly to you.

Ainsley wrapped you in his arms and held you close. This was a hug. The paragon was hugging him.

No, not the paragon. YN.

YN was hugging him. YN was his first kiss. YN was teasing him, and hugging him, and kissing him, and....

It was like Ainsley had been starved, and now he was being fed. He had urges today that he had never felt before, all because of you. You were more than a person, more than a god. In that moment, with your chests held together in a tight embrace, it was like Ainsley was reborn within himself.

Ainsley wasn't just a guard, he wasn't just a boy, he wasn't just a follower. You held him like you were equals, like you wanted him in every way he wanted you. And he melted into your touch like ice in fire.

Ainsley was no longer a guard. He was your loyal pet.

*****
Ooooo. Sorry about my irregular publishing. I recently moved and caught COVID in the same three day span. I'm not having a good time. Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618 27 6
The last thing you remember was dying. So why are you here?? In a woman's body you don't know of that somehow looks like you but not. In a place you...
1.8M 80.1K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
72K 689 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...
65.3K 1K 50
WARNING! FIRST FANFICTION! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING WRITTEN IN 2020: Look, I think I was thirteen or twelve kay! I can't go through comment ev...