Wolf and a Fox.

By Skyarcher07

Takes place during the events of the IDW series. More

Betrayal
Part 2
Miniseries part 1
Miniseries part 2
Miniseries part 3
Miniseries Finale
Metal Virus part 1
Metal Virus part 2
All or Nothing
Out of the Blue.
Silver
Mini Dubs
Thunderstorm
Urban Warefare
Reinforcements Arrive
Tower Tumbles
Plan B? Oh NO!
Duo the Cat
A hunt for Mimic
Surges turning point?

Angel Island

138 3 0
By Skyarcher07

Y/N- A member of the diamond cutters for 2 weeks now until they were betrayed and killed, they are an anthropomorphic fox with unspecified fur, eyes, tail and hair color leaving it up to the reader. Unlike traditional Diamond cutter gear they wear ankle high azure black boots, fingerless green gloves allowing them to use Wispons better, black shorts with a wisp canister beside them, a black long-sleeved shirt with a black hoodie over it, they wear a mask that looks like a fox with cream, dark gray and light gray in color, they have a scope in the single red eye helping them aim and hiding their face. They use a modified Burst Wispon (Modeled after the Red wisp, the Burst Wispon is a red-colored that has a fireball-shaped frame that is held together by several black nozzles. These nozzles are attached to a white barrel. It also has three holes on its front, keeping with the Red Wisp-motif. It also has a black handle on the back that allows the wielder to hold it in a comfortable grip.) This one is unique because it has blue stripes along the grip and can switch from flame thrower or all the three holes can come together to pull off a precision shot. Y/N uses a red wisp named Redster. Y/N is usually quiet and has not been heard to even mutter a single word since their time during the Eggman-Resistance war, they are a complex thinker and prefer to stay out of the spotlight, staying back and scouting with Whisper, but has a very big temper, often lashing out and staying angry for a while when angered. Since the betrayal has made Y/N even more independent, refusing to show their whole face and refusing to speak, they only trust Whisper and people who are her allies as they look up to her as a higher up since she was in the Diamond Cutters for longer.

Whisper- Whisper is an anthropomorphic wolf with biscotti fur that covers most of her body, and brown skin that covers her muzzle, inside of her ears, arms, upper torso, and front torso. She has thick black eyelashes and cloudy white fur around her eyes that resemble a mask. Her eyes are cadet blue, although they are often closed to the point of squinting. She wears light gray eyeshadow and has a long, bushy tail which ends in several tufts of fur sticking out in various directions. She also has a black nose, long-pointed ears and quite long hair that she keeps tied at the back in a ponytail with a black hair tie, save for a long, thick hair bang that covers her right eye. Her pointed cheeks are a little fluffy. Her fangs protrude from her mouth which is often in a natural frown. For attire, Whisper wears a cream-colored tube top, light gray leggings, and a dark gray cloak, in which she keeps six canisters. The cloak also has black and dark gray pockets seen on the shoulders. Whisper wears an outfit geared towards combat. This includes dark gray arm sleeves with black elbow pads, dark gray and light gray gloves with visible dark brown claws, and dark gray knee sleeves and black knee pads. She sports military-fashioned black, dark gray, and light gray boots. She can sometimes be seen wearing her cat-like ornate mask scope, which is cream, dark gray and light gray in color. Three holes are seen at the right side of the mask and a blue "eye" on the left side. Since the betrayal, Whisper has become more quiet to the point of it being a whisper, she has also become more reserved and bottles up her emotions when put in stressful situations rather than talking. They have a deep bond with Y/N due to them both sharing trauma from the betrayal causing Whisper to be wary in making relationships with friends.

Tangle- Described as pretty, Tangle is an anthropomorphic ring-tailed lemur (with the fur colors for the Coquerel's sifaka) with primarily light gray fur and orchid purple eyes. She possesses one eyelash on each eye, a small black nose and a long bushy tail with gray stripes. She also has gray fur around her muzzle and between her eyes, and dark gray fur around the sides of her eyes and on her eyelids and round ears. She also has extra fur on top of her head and chest, and small cheek tufts. Tangle is loud, extroverted, and easily excitable, but also friendly, polite, helpful, and open. While having seen and overcome her own fair share of challenges in the form of badniks, she is a novice heroine and the world still continues to amaze her. As such, she has seen little of the more outlandish subjects that exist out in the world While such concepts tend to leave her speechless, she is nonetheless quick to be amazed by them. Whenever she sees or reflects on something exciting, she tends to get starry-eyed. When reacting to a sudden sound or event, the hairs on her tail stand up. Tangle's main draw is a highly prehensile tail that she can use and manipulate in various ways as if it was a third arm for a variety of situations. In practice, her tail can whip, snap, grip, curl, and even make a hand to form a fist with. In addition, her tail can extend and contract at will like a rubber band, thus allowing her to wield it as a rope, a bungee cord, a slingshot, or even a pully for herself. By curling it up like a coil, Tangle can also use her tail like a spring to bounce around and can even use this same method of wrapping her tail around someone or something to subdue them. It also has enough strength to dent Badnik armor with a single strike. For attire, Tangle wears a short-sleeved black bodysuit with dark orange stripes down the sides, an amber sleeveless top, and detailed amber hi-tops with white laces and soles, black details, and dark orange cuffs. She also wears amber sports tape around her forearms and fingerless black gloves made of black sports tape with dark orange backings.

Chapter 3.

Resistance HQ

Y/N and Whisper were in the meeting room with Amy, Tails, Sonic, Knuckles, Silver, Rouge, Shadow, Blaze, Tangle, Whisper, Vector, Charmy, Espio. After discovering that Neo Metal Sonic had taken over Angel Island and made it into a fortress Whisper agreed to help but Y/N was skeptical, it took a while but she managed the silent fox to come along, Whisper was perched up on a box while Y/N was below her.

Amy claps her hands.

Amy: Thank you all for coming so quickly.

Sonic: Yeah, we're going to need all of you.

Knuckles who is on the edge of frustration.

Knuckles: NEO METAL SONIC HAS TAKEN OVER MY ISLAND! HE'S TURNED IT INTO A FLYING FORTRESS! AND BUILT THAT... THING OVER THE MASTER EMERALD!

Knuckles looks down putting one of his hands on his head.

Knuckles: I should have never left...

Amy puts a hand on his shoulder.

Amy: You were helping us down here. And now were going to help you get your home back.

She points to the console.

Amy: We'll split into teams of three, Teams one and two will attack the shorelines and break the Egg fleets control on the Island.

The screen switches to a statue of Eggman.

Amy: Team three will confront Neo Metal Sonic here. They will secure the Master Emerald and rob the fleet of its commander.

Knuckles: IM ON TEAM THREE!

Sonic: Yeah, everyone assumed that Knux.

Blaze steps forward to Amy.

Blaze: May I offer a more direct option Amy?

Amy: Of course.

Blaze: I could confront Neo Metal Sonic as burning blaze.

Sonic is in shock.

Sonic: THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

Amy: How is that possible.

Blaze pulls out the Sol Emeralds, they float around her in a fiery blaze, Tangle has stars in her eyes.

Blaze: As most of you know, if Sonic can manage to acquire the Seven Chaos Emeralds, he can use their power to transform into Super Sonic. On my world we have similar gems called Sol Emeralds. With their power I can become Burning Blaze. It is their power that brought me here, as their guardian I have kept them close all this time. They are not to be wielded recklessly, but I believe this crisis would justify their use.

Tails: Hmm, maybe we shouldn't.

Sonic: Why not? That would be awesome!

Tails: Well yeah but Neo has control of the Master Emerald, it can neutralize the Chaos Emeralds, what if it can do the same to the Sol Emeralds.

Knuckles steps up.

Knuckles: It can't, don't ask me why, call it a hunch.

Tails: Then what if Neo copied Blazes biodata? He'd be able to use her fire powers at least and harness the Sol Emeralds for himself at worst. Sorry Blaze it's probably safer if you stay away from Neo.

Blaze: It's fine, thank you for looking out for me.

Amy comes up.

Amy: BUT! Neo shouldn't be near the fleets! Blaze, I want you to be team one! Sonic and Knuckles will be team three! Everyone else we're team two! Everyone to the Battleship lets go liberate Angel Island!

Y/N carefully reaches up and takes Whisper's hand, helping her to climb down from the box she had perched on. With a gentle and steady grip, Y/N guides Whisper, ensuring she lands safely on the ground beside them as they make their way to the battleship.

Resistance battleship...

Y/N was in a card game against a few people, the one that mostly caught their eye was Tangle, she kept teasing Silver by using her tail to peek at his cards.

Tangle: You aren't using your mind powers to cheat, are you?

Silver: N- no I can't really-

Tangle: Or your future knowledge?!

Silver: It doesn't work like that!

Her tail grabs a card from his deck.

Tangle: Relax I'm just messing with you.

Silver: O-oh I'm sorry I'm not used to- waitaminute.

Tangle: Aw man your decks worse than mine.

Tangle, with a mischievous glint in her eyes, decides to test her luck with Y/N. She slyly maneuvers her tail, using its prehensile abilities, to sneak over to Y/N's card deck while they are focused on their own hand. With a quick and subtle movement, her tail inches closer to Y/N's cards, ready to peek at what they have in their hand.

However, as Tangle's tail reaches towards Y/N's deck, they sense the movement and, without even looking away from their cards, swiftly slap her tail away before it can get too close. Their actions are quick and precise, a clear indication of their sharp instincts and keen awareness even in the midst of a card game. Tangle recoils slightly, surprised by the unexpected reaction from Y/N, but can't help but chuckle at their innate skill and focus.

A few minutes later...

It was just Tangle and Y/N, Tangle was struggling due to them not even being able to read Y/N's expression.

Whisper was sitting near a window, glaring daggers into Shadows back, his presence reminded her of the Shadow Androids, of the Diamond Cutters screams, she begins softly hyperventilating and having a panic attack. 

Y/N calmly and quietly sets down their cards, folding their deck with precise and deliberate movements. Tangle watches with confusion, unsure of the sudden change in Y/N's demeanor.

Walking over to Whisper, Y/N's masked face betrays none of their emotions as they approach her, their eyes scanning her face for any sign of distress. As they reach her side, Y/N gently places a hand on Whisper's shoulder, their touch light but firm as they try to comfort her in her moment of panic.

Whisper, lost in her thoughts and memories of the past, flinches slightly at the touch before turning to look at Y/N. Their masked face remains unreadable, but the silent support and understanding in their eyes are evident as they stand beside her, their presence a silent reassurance in the midst of her anxiety.

Whisper, in a desperate attempt to stay calm, wraps her arms around Y/N, seeking comfort and reassurance in their presence. Y/N's stoic demeanor softens slightly as they reciprocate the hug, their masked face showing a hint of warmth and concern as they hold Whisper close.

Blaze and Amy were off to the side watching the two.

Blaze: Are you sure those two can be trusted?

Amy: Y/N and Whisper? Sure. They just certainly like to keep their distance.

She nudges Blaze. 

Amy: Kinda reminds me how a certain princess used to be.

Blaze: Heh, I suppose I was a bit defensive when we all first met. But now I march to war with the lot of you.

Amy: Its going to be rough out there please be careful.

Blaze: Do not worry, we will win the day.

Amy: Haha, your right I need to stay positive.

Blaze: I learned from the best.

Y/N holds three fingers in front of Whisper, slowly bringing them down as Whisper slowly breaths in and out.

Whisper's breathing begins to steady as she matches her breaths with Y/N's signal, the silent communication between them providing a sense of calm and grounding in the midst of her panic attack. With each breath, Whisper's tension eases, her anxiety gradually subsiding as she focuses on the rhythm of her breathing.

As her panic attack fades, Whisper pulls back from the hug, her eyes meeting Y/N's in a silent exchange of gratitude and understanding. Y/N nods in response, their masked face conveying a sense of reassurance and support as they stand beside her, their presence a source of strength and comfort for Whisper in her time of need.

Whisper lets out a sigh of relief, her breathing returning to normal as she calms herself. She turns to Y/N, a small smile playing on her lips as she silently thanks them for their help and understanding. Y/N's masked face softens slightly, a hint of a smile showing through their expression as they nod in response, their silent bond stronger than ever as they prepare to face the challenges ahead.

Suddenly the ship rocks as a blast hits the hull. It's followed by more rocks. Y/N looks out the window seeing Angel Island.

Sonic and Knuckles grab air boards and jump out from the hanger.

Tails voice rings over the intercom.

Tails: Blaze! I'm going to put us down on the west coast! You'll have to fly to your target from here.

Blaze: Understood!

She takes a deep breath before jumping out of the hanger, the Sol Emeralds surround her in fiery a blaze as she transforms into Burning Blaze.

Amy runs into the cockpit, wires and sparks everywhere.

Amy: Tails we gotta go!

Tails: I know, I know, I'm just putting in the final trajectory. GO GO GO!

The ship explodes as anyone who can fly is carrying someone or just flying to Angel Island.

Whisper is holding onto Y/N as she uses her WIspon to hover to the Island.

Everyone lands on the surface of Angel Island.

Amy: Vector you lead Team Chaotix! Stick together and do your thing! Silver start wrecking stuff.

She looks back at Rouge.

Amy: Rouge, you and Shadow- Wait! Where is Shadow!

Rouge: Did you really think he'd follow orders?

Amy sighs.

Amy: I should've known better. Well then, I'm counting on you to handle the guns.

Rouge: consider it done.

Amy: Tangle, Whisper, Y/N cover Tails while he does something smart.

Tails chuckles.

Tails: What does that even mean?

Amy: I don't know your the genius.

The team splits off.

Later...

Y/N, Tangle and Whisper were near a giant cannon.

Tangle wraps her tail around a cannon trying to pull it to shoot the ships in the air, Whisper is near her firing laser/lightning into several badniks with her Wispon.

Tangle: Cover me! I'm gonna turn their big guns against them.

Whisper throws some crystal prisms, they float in the air as she fires a laser at on, the laser ricochets of the rest hitting multiple Badniks.

The cannon turns to a ship and fires destroying it.

Tangle: WOO!

As the Badnik's metallic fist connected with Y/N's masked face with a sharp impact, the force of the blow reverberated through their whole body. However, despite the physical attack, Y/N remained stoic and unfazed as they turned their gaze towards the Badnik, their eyes burning with determination and resolve. The mask covering their face hid any expression, but the silent determination in their eyes spoke volumes of the strength and resilience within them.

Y/N swiftly grabbed the Badnik by its metallic arm, their grip firm and unwavering as they brought their Wispon up to the enemy's chest. With a swift motion, they shoved the nozzle of the Wispon into the Badnik's body before pulling the trigger. A burst of fire erupted from the Wispon, engulfing the Badnik in flames as it struggled and flailed in their grasp.

The flames consumed the Badnik, its metal body melting and warping under the intense heat of Y/N's attack. The sound of metal screeching filled the air as the Badnik writhed in agony before finally crumbling into a heap of twisted wreckage at Y/N's feet.

Y/N stood tall, their masked face betraying none of the emotions coursing through them as they watched the destruction they had wrought.

Tangle: Woah, remind me never to make you mad.

Y/N turns to Tangle before firing a precision shot behind her, destroying a Badnik sneaking up on her.

Tangle chuckles nervously, her eyes widening as she watches Y/N effortlessly take down the enemy. She gives them a grateful smile before returning to the action.

Tails uses his tails to smack away a badnik.

Tails: We're not making a lot of headway!

Amy: But we're not losing either! Keep it up!

Tails: We need to work smarter not harder! I've got a plan! Cover me!

Amy: Resistance! Form up on Tails! He has a plan! Blaze, are you doing, ok?

Blaze is seen flying around.

Blaze: I'm holding my own, I'll join you all soon.

Y/N notices the warship that Tails commandeered is about to take off, Y/N pulls on her shoulder pointing to the airship.

Whisper nods in understanding. She grabs Y/N's hand before the green wisp flies into her Wispon, the wispon glows green and forms an energy-based hemisphere that sprouts from its gun barrel. It slowly begins to make them hover high into the air. Y/N looks down and sees how high they are, they get a feeling of unease crawling through their nerves. 

Whisper: You never told me you were afraid of heights.

Y/N's masked face betrays none of their emotions as they focus on the task at hand, their grip on Whisper's hand steady and firm as they hover higher into the air. Despite their fear of heights, they push through it, their determination to complete the mission overriding their personal discomfort.

Whisper looks at Y/N, her eyes conveying a mix of admiration and concern for her silent companion. She squeezes their hand reassuringly, offering silent support and understanding as they navigate the aerial battlefield together.

As they reach the warship, Whisper guides them towards the deck. The two watch as the other member land on the warship's deck.

Y/N feels a tugging sensation on their foot, Y/N sees Tangles tail wrapped on their leg going over the edge, they look down to see Tangle Holding Vector by his tail, both dangling over the edge, she has a sheepish smile on her face as she looks at Y/N.

Tangle: Heh, heh, A little help?

Y/N reaches down and grabs Tangle's tail, their strength evident as they carefully pull her and Vector back up onto the deck. Tangle clings to the ground, panting with relief as she looks up at Y/N with gratitude in her eyes.

Tangle: Thanks, Y/N.

Y/N nods in response, their masked face giving a slight nod of acknowledgement as they turn their attention back to the battle at hand.

Suddenly a giant swirling blue ball of energy is seen enveloping around the Eggman statue Neo Metal Sonic has transformed into a giant mechanical beast/Dragon (I actually don't know), the Island begins going into freefall.

(Blaze is no longer Burning Blaze)

Blaze uses her fire to fly near the warship before noticing the Island is falling.

Blaze: Why is the Island falling? Did destroying the wings do this?

Suddenly Tangles tail goes near her.

Tangle: BLAZE!

Y/N holds Amys hand, they anchor their feet to the floor to avoid the three of them falling.

Tangle: Grab on!

Blaze grabs Tangles tail and begins pulling herself in.

Blaze: I'm sorry I didn't know competing my mission would cause this.

Amy: No if the island is falling, that means something happened to the Master Emerald!

Knuckles voice comes out of Amy's earpiece.

Knuckles: Amy, do you read me? Neo took the Master Emerald and transformed! Please tell me Burning Blaze is still around for heavy support!

Amy: Things have gotten much worse. Any chance you can transform again?

Blaze: I'm sorry I cannot. The Sol Emeralds powers are diminished for now.

Vector: Uh Tails? The giant robo-dragon is heading straight for us!

Tails: No... We're heading right for him! Sonic needs our help! We need to act fast, or Angel Island will be lost! Tell Amy to get everyone on deck! I'll get us as close as we can!

Vector: Man, I hope we're getting hazard pay for this...

Everyone gathers on the deck as Tails fires the ships guns at Neo Metal Sonic.

Sonic is seen on Metal Sonic neck.

Sonic: You call me your "loathsome copy" but last I checked Hedgehogs didn't look like 50-foot-tall dragons, and we aren't made of metal, and we don't use the Master Emerald as a pacemaker, and I kinda came first.

Neo: I AM SONIC PERFECTED! I AM MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE! I AM-

Whisper fires her Wispon at Neo Metal Sonic, hitting him with an orange Explosion.

Sonic: Nice one Whisper, 10 points for dramatic timing.

Amy: RESITANCE CHARGE!

Everyone lands on Neo Metal Sonic.

Neo: Begone Parasites!

Y/N begins firing their wispon in the flamethrower mode attempting to burn the metal off of him as the others do their own thing.

Neo: ENOUGH!

He sends a blast that knocks almost everyone off him sending them into free fall.

As Y/N's flames attempt to keep them aloft, panic sets in as the wispon starts to spark and whir, their fear of heights mixing with the urgency of the situation. The flames waver and flicker, struggling to hold them up in the chaotic free fall. Y/N's masked face betrays a mix of determination and fear as they try to stabilize themselves, their instincts kicking in as they fight to maintain control.

Y/N and everyone else is suddenly enveloped in a green glow. Silver was using his telekinetic powers to hold everyone in the air.

Neo goes to attack Silver, but the Tails rams the warship into Neo.

Neo looks in the cockpit to see Tails.

Tails: HAHA DIRECT HIT! Now engines full speed ahead!

Neo: UNWORTHY CHILD!

Knuckles is pushing the Master Emerald our of Neo's chest.

Knuckles: Cmon! Cmon! MOVE!

It then pops out.

Neo: NOOOOO!

Knuckles glides down with the Master Emerald and shoves it back into its place just before the Island hits the water.

Silver sets everyone on the ground, Y/N stays down on their back, their chest heaving.

Whisper kneels down beside Y/N, her expression filled with concern and relief as she checks on her silent companion. Y/N's masked face betrays none of their emotions, but their heavy breathing and tired demeanor speak volumes of the strain they experienced during the intense battle.

Whisper: Y/N, are you okay?

Y/N nods slightly, their masked face showing a hint of exhaustion but also a sense of accomplishment at their role in saving Angel Island.

Whisper pulls them up to their feet. 

Tangle is near Amy, her eyes sparkle with joy and amazement.

Tangle: Is this what it's always like for you guys?

Amy: Pretty much.

Tangle: CAN WE HANG OUT ALL THE TIME!?

Whisper is seen interacting with her wisp's, Y/N nearby, Blaze and Silver are sitting nearby.

Silver: Thanks for joining our team today.

Blaze: Yes, you two were excellent.

Whisper: she gives a quiet. you're welcome.

Y/N stare, not saying anything.

Later...

Tangle, Whisper and Y/N are seen on top of the warship, the two had become comfortable around her even though the two were absolutely complete opposites form Tangle.

The three sit in silence before Whisper speaks quietly, barely audible, hoping they wouldn't hear them.

Whisper: Would you 2 like to hear a joke?

Y/N was shocked by this, not expecting Whisper to want to even tell a joke, they nod slowly.

Tangle perks up, a big smile on her face as she looks at Whisper.

Tangle: Absolutely! I love jokes, they always make me laugh.

Whisper starts with the joke, her voice soft and hesitant at first but gaining confidence as she goes on.

Whisper: Why did the toaster go to therapy? Because it kept getting burned out!

Tangle bursts out laughing, her laughter infectious as it spreads to Y/N. Y/N's masked face softens slightly, a hint of amusement showing through their expression as they share in Tangle's joy.

Whisper smiles at the reaction, her eyes twinkling with amusement as she joins in the laughter. The three of them sit together, sharing a moment of lightheartedness and camaraderie.

Tangle punches Whispers arm softly.

Tangle: Man, Whisper you are a riot!

Sonic runs over.

Whisper and Y/N go quiet.

Sonic: Hey guys! Y'all about ready to head home?

Tangle: NO! YES! MAYBE! I mean, Sure, I miss home. But I'm on a flying tropical paradise. I fought a Robot Dragon and survived! The past few days have been so crazy and cool, I don't think I can go back to my old life!

Sonic: Y/N? What about you?

Y/N remains silent, their masked face showing a mix of emotions as they contemplate their response. After a moment, they nod slightly, indicating that they are ready to head home.

Sonic: Whisper, feel like you made some friends along this trip?

Tangle bumps Whispers shoulder, Whisper shifts her mask trying to hide her face.

Tangle: Oh, she's a Riot! She just told me and Y/N the funniest joke! Go on! Tell him, y'now the one about the Toaster?

Whisper puts the mask over her face, covering it.

Tangle: What'd I say?

Sonic begins to run off.

Sonic: Just give her some space. Sorry Whisper, I'll see you guys later!

Tangle looks at Y/N confused on what she did, but Y/N just stares back.

As they watch Sonic run off, Y/N wraps an arm around Whisper, offering silent support as she pulls her mask back into place. Tangle watches the interaction, a hint of confusion in her expression as she tries to make sense of the exchange.

Tangle: Did I say something wrong?

Y/N shakes their head, their masked face softening slightly as they give Tangle a reassuring smile. With a subtle gesture, they indicate that everything is okay, reassuring Tangle that she didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

A few minutes pass by before Tangle speaks up.

Tangle: So... are you guys a couple or...

Y/N and Whisper exchange a glance before both shaking their heads, indicating that they were not a couple. Tangle looks a bit embarrassed at her assumption but quickly tries to lighten the mood.

Tangle: Oh, okay, no worries! Just trying to understand the dynamics, you know?

Y/N nods in understanding, their masked face showing a hint of amusement at Tangle's curiosity. Whisper gives Tangle a small smile, grateful for her lighthearted approach to the situation.

Tangle gasps.

Tangle: I have an idea, how about, when we get back, I show you guys around my hometown?

 Y/N and Whisper exchange glances before nodding in agreement. Tangle's enthusiasm brightens their mood as they look forward to exploring her hometown and getting to know her better. The three of them share a moment of excitement and anticipation for the new adventure ahead.

As the warship begins to head back home, the trio sits together, chatting and laughing as they bond over their shared experiences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.9K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...
276K 8.4K 54
"do you have wifi?" + kidnapped but they're cool though -+- started [ 2019.01.22 ] finished [ 2019.06.11 ] rewritten [ currently in drafts ] tw!! sex...
25.9K 647 42
The traumatized Whisper the Wolf sees how Dr. Eggman's grasp has destroyed the world, she tries to help where she can, and meets someone very special...
784 33 15
He was a half breed... His father was a demon and his mother was an angel. Years ago he lost his family, his home, pretty much everything... But aft...