Her Old Friend... (Annabeth C...

By rosetaheny

Meet Y/N Kagneo, Son of Zeus. Annabeth's first demigod friend, at first he's like an older brother to him... More

Chapter One: I Meet Percy Jackson
Chapter 2: Y/N's Diary-Excerpt 1
Chapter Two: Percy Soaks Clarisse
Chapter 3:I :Learn My Fate...Yay...
Chapter 4: I don't capture a flag
Chapter 7:I Join (am forced into) A Quest
A/N
Percy and Me Ruin a Bus
We Visit a Gorgon. One Who Can Kill You...Yay
A/N

Flashbacks-Y/N's Diary-Excerpt 2

107 2 0
By rosetaheny

                                                                                      2000- Y/N is 8

I sat there watching Pokemon, Indigo League with Ash, Misty, and Brock. My "stepfather" came in. "Get out of the chair brat." He spat at me. I looked up at him and then too my mom, who looked at me pleadingly. I left my seat and sat on the ground with my cereal, as he sat  a lightning bolt struck the chair, and him. Leaving a pile of dust where Harry sat. "M-mom...d-did you see that..?!" She looked scared and shocked "Y/N...あなたの部屋に行きなさい!今!" I looked at her scared, but listened I started walking and Donnie burst in "M-mrs. Kagneo!" he yelled out of breath, "Hellhounds! Coming!" "いや..." My mom said "なぜハデスが彼らを送ってくるのか?" "What!?" Donnie yelled as I heard growling and scratching at the door. "W-what's that!?" Donnie looked at me, "C'mon Pierce you have to get out! Me and your mom will keep you safe!" My mom got down to my height and said, "息子よ...あなたは素晴らしい英雄になるでしょう。あなたは生き残らなければなりません、そして何があっても友人や家族を守らなければなりません。私にとって." I looked confused and started crying, what did she mean for her!? "お母さん!?どういう意味ですか、何をやってるんですか!?ママ、死ぬことはできないよ!愛してます!" She handed me a guitar, "Y/N, you know how to play but if you put it out of tune it will protect you. Go out the fire escape, I will always love you." She pushed me into my room and I grabbed some stuff, "Mom I'll help you-" Her's and Donnie's screams cut me off, they died. Tears stung my eyes, I ran out the fire escape. Afraid of what happened to them...

3 months later

I had made it to San Francisco. I think...I just wanted out of Illinois and started going southwest. I walked the streets, trying to find some help. Things I had learned: 1- Zeus is my dad 2-monsters would stop at nothing to kill me 3-my guitar was a sword. No like actually, I put it out of tune and out came a sword you'd see in Demon Slayer, then eventually it turned back into a perfectly tuned guitar. I was walking until I stopped. I ran into a girl, about 7 like the one I saw in my dreams. Same sandy blonde hair, same dark stormy grey eyes. She was sniffling and crying. I went down to her height "Hey...you ok?" She held a hammer, and I didn't know if I should be scared or not, she shook her head no and said, "I-i'm running away from home. T-they don't want me." "Who doesn't want you?" "My dad and "StEpMoM" and little half brothers" I didn't mean too, but I cracked up just the way she said it, I then said "We're in the same boat kid. I'm a runaway to-" I was cut off by a monster. "Great, kid just stay behind me..."  A 7ft tall cyclops came running, or should I say lumbered, because the ground shook as he got closer. I made my guitar a sword and shouted insults while fighting and eventually killing the cyclops into a fine, gold dust. The girl looked shocked. "So as I was saying" I continued. "I'm a runaway too. Y/N Kagneo/ You?" "Annabeth Chase." 

Word count:508 words

The little diary excerpts are shorter and I will translate at the bottom now

あなたの部屋に行きなさい!今!-Go to your room! now!

いや-no

なぜハデスが彼らを送ってくるのか-Why did hades send them

息子よ...あなたは素晴らしい英雄になるでしょう。あなたは生き残らなければなりません、そして何があっても友人や家族を守らなければなりません。私にとって.-My son...you will be a great hero. You have to survive and protect your friends and family at all costs. For me.

お母さん!?どういう意味ですか、何をやってるんですか!?ママ、死ぬことはできないよ!愛してます-Mom!? What do you mean, what are you doing? ? Mommy, You can't die! I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 587 14
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are getting older. They just turned 18 and are ready to leave the sanctuary provided by Camp Half Blood. The only pr...
802K 17.1K 63
Annabeth Chase has had a decent life-until she met Percy Jackson. The irritating yet handsome demigod grabs her heart from the start. But Annabeth's...
68.5K 1.6K 51
I have edited the first 5 chapters of this story, please check them out, since I think the are much better than the old ones. Percy and Annabeth meet...
360K 5.8K 20
Ever since Annabeth Chase was young, she was always bullied and made fun of. She had never met her mother, her dad was always busy and she was never...