Monster's Love and Desire (np...

By minlinminlinj

⚠️R-18 | Smut Warning❗❗ All body fluids (including tears, saliva, semen, fluids, obscene fluids, and even uri... More

Chapter 1 "Father", we are coming for you
2
3
Chapter 4: Being fucked and peed by a monster that looks like a younger brother
Chapter 6 The monster turned into a child drinks milk
7 end

5

3.1K 30 1
By minlinminlinj

Chapter 5: Fucked by a monster that turned into the face of my father and brother

Lying on the bed, Xie Ningan's face looked a little strange, and the things in his body were so present that he didn't know how to start for a while.

He wanted to take it out but couldn't because it was too deep, so in the end he had to try to expel it.

As a former outstanding scientific researcher to an ordinary worker, Xie Ning'an has always been an ascetic and restrained character. He never thought that one day he would face such a terrible thing.

His stomach moved slightly because of the beating eggs in his body. Xie Ning'an tried to expel it, but he was just dreaming.

Those eggs had already penetrated deep into the uterus, and there was no way he could get them out, let alone take them out.

In the end, I was sweating all over, and my stomach was still bulging when I sat up.

Looking at Ili who was guarding beside him, Xie Ning'an was not sure whether to ask him for help. In the end, he showed weakness and pulled Ili's tail.

It was obvious that the dangerous part of someone's chest could be easily cut open, but Xie Ning'an's hands showed softness and gentleness. Sensing Xie Ning'an's request for help, Iliao comforted him with slightly cold fingers in great concern.

Holding his iliac hand, Xie Ning'an said in a soft voice: "Help me, help me take it out, okay? It feels so uncomfortable..."

He looked pitifully at his iliac eyes with red circles. Xie Ning'an knew that this guy could understand what he said.

But he couldn't understand what the other party was saying, and the foreign language gave him a headache.

After touching Xie Ning'an's still beating belly, I finally nodded in compromise, stretched out my tail and wrapped it around his waist, and inserted my fingers in little by little.

"Ugh..."

Xie Ning'an suddenly let out a whimper as his flesh was being stretched open again. The exposed flesh was red, and he was slowly opened by his iliac fingers.

The secreted mucus slowly penetrated, opening a hole from the entire flower hole to the uterus. Xie Ning'an, who was almost fainting from the torture, understood that this guy meant to let him release the eggs by himself.

"How could you... be so bad..."

There was no other way, so Xie Ning'an could only compromise and use strength. He pressed his buttocks slightly under the iliac fingers, trying to expel the eggs inside.

but……

It was really shameful. Xie Ning'an even felt that his whole body was on fire. He was actually being held by a monster while ovulating. He even almost got squirted in front of him because the eggs were pushing against his hot spot.

But even without the ‎‎‌‍‌high‎‌‎‍tide‌‍‎‍‎, the ‌‎lewd‌‍‎juice‎‎ still gushes out, and I happily drink it all into my mouth, until the eggs that are expelled by force make a hissing sound. fell to the ground...

"Yeah..."

Xie Ning'an, who burst into tears instantly, was inundated with pleasure from the balls that were pressed over her hot spot one after another. All the leaking water was drunk, but the balls were kicked to the feet with some disgust.

Unfortunately... there is no milk.

The orange-red monster looks a little scarier, but because it is docile, it somehow looks a little cute.

After all the eggs were discharged, he lay on Xie Ning'an's buttocks and used his long tongue to clean up the water inside.

Xie Ning'an, who was completely exhausted, lay on the ground panting, and was put back on the bed only after all the sweat and water on his body had been licked clean.

It wasn't until lunch time that a new iliac brought the food and fed it to him with his own hands.

After a period of time, Xie Ning'an discovered a very strange problem. It seemed that every person would come over and want to fuck him before he could transform into a human form.

Moreover, the emotions are often very excited, the movements are very urgent, and more importantly, two big chickens will grow.

After being fucked one after another until he was almost numb, Xie Ning'an finally discovered something was wrong. After these iliacs reach adulthood, or it can be said that after they separate and grow, they will enter an estrus period.

After entering the estrus period, they can freely switch human forms, although many times, they will turn into something that gives Xie Ningan a headache.

Xie Ningan couldn't recover from being fucked in the iliac area by the man who looked like his younger brother for several days. Every time he came to look for him, he resisted a little.

Who knew that there would be someone smart enough to become like his father.

Xie Ning'an subconsciously felt scared when he saw his father who had been very strict and demanding since he was a child, let alone being held down and fucked.

In fact, his father does not look old, but has the temperament of a mature old man, but he is not gentle, but a little cold.

So when Xie Ning'an was pressed down by his father's iliac iliac, he felt a deep sense of shame and resistance in his heart.

The legs were tightly wrapped by the tentacles, exposing the two wet holes. When the father-like iliac hand touched them, the flesh of the holes squirmed uneasily.

"Don't...don't do it like this. Fuck me."

He obviously felt that he was almost used to being fucked every day, but Xie Ningan still couldn't accept this kind of thing.

Xie Ning'an almost turned red as his chin was pinched and kissed. He felt as if he was really being forced by his father. His soft flower hole swallowed his father's somewhat rough fingers.

"Wu...wu no..."

This virtual chaos‎‎‌‌‍‎‎‎‎‌‌‍Lun‍‌‎‎‍ feeling made Xie Ning'an couldn't help crying, but he couldn't break free. He could only let the other party hold his father's face and lick the sweat and sweat from his body. ‍‎Yin‎‌Water‌‍‌‍‎.

"An An doesn't like it?"

After letting go of Xie Ning'an, this bad guy even learned to tease him, deliberately using his father's common names and tone, making him whimper even more uncontrollably.

"Don't call me wu... don't..."

I don’t know when this group of monsters also learned a lot of sexy tricks. Surrounded by tentacles, they kneeled on the ground and exposed two ‍‎‌holes‌‍‎‍‎mouth‍‎‌. People are a little helpless.

With his back being hugged, Xie Ning'an felt his earlobe being nibbled gently, and his voice sounded very much like his father's, stern and terrifying: "An'an is so sensitive, do you want to be fucked by daddy? Huh?"

"Don't...don't say that..."

His whole body was surrounded by mucous tentacles. Xie Ningan shivered and felt the hot cock slowly inserting into his two holes.

Xie Ningan whined a few times as the tentacles penetrated his mouth, and finally he was completely poked open.

Iliao, who had learned how to talk coquettishly, hugged him and pinched his small nipples. The big cock that entered him stabbed his two little ones hard. ‌‍‎‍‎holes‎‎‌, trying to squeeze out the ‍‎sexual‎‌water‌‍‌‍‎ that can feed him as quickly as possible.

"Um...well..."

‎‌‌‍The lustful‎‌‌chaotic‎‌‍‎saliva was swallowed by the tentacles. Xie Ning'an sat in his arms, her whole body was ‍‌being fucked until her head was spinning.

"Daddy, did you enjoy fucking you?"

His whole body stiffened suddenly, and Xie Ning'an shook his head helplessly, looking pitiful.

But soon he was being fucked so hard that he almost went crazy. The monster's power was unbearable, and Xie Ning'an felt like his stomach was about to be burst. He was tossed around, and it was almost too pleasurable.

So at the end, as I pinched the antennae with my fingers, I subconsciously choked and shouted: "Dad...Dad..."

Then he was pressed on the bed by "dad" and fucked until tears came to his eyes and he even ejaculated with pleasure.

Xie Ning'an's cheek was suddenly touched. He raised his head and saw another familiar face, and his whole body collapsed.

"don't want……"

These iliacs were really bad. They always tortured him like this on purpose. In front of his brother and father, they all ran in front of him and wanted to fuck him.

With his mouth blocked by his "brother", Xie Ning'an lay on top of him, resisting softly, but was fucked so hard that he could only rub against him.

Xie Ning'an didn't know if Ili had any shame or desire for exclusivity. Anyway, he would always get together like this occasionally, and even want to have sex with her.

Caught between his "brother" and his "father", who were stroking the sensitive points on his body, Xie Ning'an couldn't help twisting his waist and trying to escape, but was held down. The big cock‌‍butt‌‎‍‍ stretched into the womb and swallowed the inside. The ‍‎kinky‎‌water‌‍‌‍‎.

There were so many iliacs, but he was the only food source. Xie Ningan felt like he was being squeezed dry every day. In the end, his iliacs blocked his mouth and fed him thick and terrible mucus.

This mucus must be of some use, so Xie Ning'an did not die of exhaustion, but he was still a little weak every day, especially when these monsters were in heat despite having nothing to do.

I don’t know when I learned how to give people oral sex. Xie Ning’an turned his head when his mouth was opened by the big cock. ‎‍‍A scene of complete penetration.

There was no taste, but there was mucus going down his throat. Xie Ningan retched a few times, some painful tears flowed down the side of his face, and he drank it all up by the waiting tentacles.

The feeling of giving oral sex to his "brother" and being penetrated from behind by his "father" made Xie Ning'an blush with embarrassment. He didn't want to think about it, but he couldn't help but think about it.

Can't……

The mucus finally filled the entire uterus. Xie Ningan whimpered. Before he could catch his breath, large amounts of mucus poured into his mouth.

Swallowed it all into the stomach.

Opening his eyes, Xie Ning'an looked at his "brother" fragilely with watery eyes, but he saw that the other person was pushing into his flower hole and ‌‍back‎‍‎‍‎‍ that had finally been spared, and slowly penetrated him.

"Uh don't..."

After being pushed down and lying on his "father" and having his cheek touched, Xie Ning'an even felt the warmth that was rare back in his childhood, and he felt a little dazed.

It wasn't until the intense pleasure came from the flower acupoint and the rear acupoint that Xie Ningan reacted instantly, and became even more embarrassed.

‍‎‍‎Breasts‎‌‍‎‌‍‌Xie Ningan wanted to push away, but his hands were pinched and played with. This ‎‌‌‍obscene‎‌‌ messy‎‌‍‎ scene was so panicked that he didn’t even dare to think about it. .

But soon he couldn't think of anything else. He could only feel that the stretched flower hole and the posterior hole were swollen and refreshing, and a moan gradually came out of his mouth.

"Oh...fuck...so good..."

it does not matter……

Xie Ning'an thought vaguely...

It doesn't matter, besides him here anyway...

No one else will know...

Xie Ning'an, who was in a trance after being fucked by‌‎‍‎‍, thought, since there was no one else here, how could he know that he was fucked by a monster with the face of his brother and father...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.3K 59
Yulia transmigrated inside a novel where the original yulia who was obsessed with crazy villain, and get killed by his hand. But why sadistic villain...
2.6M 71.1K 51
He's obsessed with you, that's what you want right? ⚠️ All these characters are mine and therefore not a fan fiction! These are my original work and...
665K 3.2K 23
A girl who day dreams too much..but what happens when that daydream becomes a....reality?