Batboys Oneshots! (Requests w...

By harlxs_quinnxo

Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on... More

Request page!!
Batfam x Jokers daughter!batsis
Batfam x Villain!Batmom
Jason(father figure) x jokersdaughter!reader
Dick x Vampire!reader
Batfam x Brucedaughter!reader
HUGE NEWS!
Batbros x reader // rollerblading
Bruce x reader //Wildes

Batfam x Batmom

245 5 2
By harlxs_quinnxo

Requested by Gizzey_04

————————————————————————

I'm in the bathroom, the door is locked. I'm in utter shock as I stare at the positive pregnancy test before me. I never expected I would get pregnant, but I was so excited to tell Bruce, Alfred and the boys. I hadn't been patrolling for days because I was ill, the chances are I won't be patrolling for months —maybe years — now.

"Mom, are you gonna be coming on patrol with us tonight?" I hear someone say, it's Tim.

I open the door of the bathroom and respond.

"Not tonight Timmy, sorry sweetheart. Have fun, and be safe please." I smile.

"Okay mom, love you!" He waves, leaving the room.

I've been with Bruce for years, we were childhood friends. We later started dating just after he had officially adopted Tim. When Damian came along it was awkward as Damian still cared deeply about his mother. I grew on Damian after a while though, he calls me Ma but will still refer to Talia as his mother too while the boys will just call me mom and rarely talk about their parents.

I leave mine and Bruce's bedroom and go to the theatre room, I put on [f/s] and think of how I'm going to tell everyone. Maybe I could just tell them. Or maybe I could have a party and announce it. Or maybe I could—

My train of thought is quickly interrupted due to the vibration of my phone, it's Bruce. I answer immediately

"[Y/N], we're coming home. Tim's unconscious, Dick has an injury in his ribs, Damian's in need of stitches and Jason's got an injury in the ankle." His voice echoes through the phone, panic floods through me. It was unlikely for the boys to get injured like that.

"Alright, be safe, Me and alfred can handle the wounds when you get back." I end the call to go get Alfred.

Me and Alfred await the arrival of the five, setting out bandages and painkillers. When the Batmobile arrives I see Dick and Jason pile out the car, Dick is supporting Jason and Jason is supporting him.

I quickly help Jason onto a surface while Alfred takes Dick to another one.

Bruce comes out of the Batmobile holding Tim's unconscious body. I take Tim and place him laying down on his side. Damian staggers out.

"Pennyworth! I am in need of stitches." He utters, me and Bruce chuckle but move along.

After cleaning the cuts, I treat Jason's cuts with antibiotic wipes.

"ngh! Ow!" He groans, to which I mutter apologies while I continue gentler. "is this really necessary mom?"

"Yes Jason, it is. You're literally bleeding." I say, rubbing petroleum jelly onto his now clean cut. He lets out a hiss in pain. "It's okay Jason, don't worry."

I pause when I see Tim regaining consciousness, "Ow." he says, "my head what happened?"

"You fell unconscious, I'll heal your wounds and check your head once I've finished patching up your brother." I say, turning back to Jason.

I grab bandages and place them on Jason's wounds.

"Jay, I'm gonna get Alfred to get you an X-ray, hold tight for a second." I say, ruffling his hair.

"Alright, thanks mom."

I flash a smile at him before I walk over to Tim, I begin to clean his wounds to which he winces.

"You're alright Tim, I've got you." I look in his eyes, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder while the other continues to clean his wound, he smiles back at me while his left eye twitches.

As I wipe his arms with antibiotic wipes I turn to Bruce, "My love, how did this happen?"

"Scarecrow and Bane." He sighs, i give him a reassuring look.

"Jason's ankle doesn't seem , I think it may be strained. But not broken." I reassure, "Tim seems to be okay, no major injuries. We just need to check his head."

"Thank you for helping [Y/N]." He says, smiling.

"Not a Problem after all they are our boys!" I smile.

"Yeah," he says, a glint of happiness in his eyes "they are."

I Check Tim's head for any kind of concussion, he was fine.

"There you are Tim, wounds healed and no bad head injuries." I stand up from my kneeling position, "now go on to bed okay?" He nods sleepily, walking upstairs.

I See Alfred patching up Dick, Damian seems to be alright.

"Hey Dick, hey Dami. How do you feel?"  I say, as I walk up to them.

"I'm okay, my ribs may be broken. We're getting an X-Ray in a bit." Dick huffs out, it looks hard for him to even breathe. I wrap an arm around him.

"I hope you're okay Dick, if you need to stay at home I can give you company." I ruffle his hair playfully, "and you Dami?"

"I'm alright, Mom." Damian says, trailed in thought, "I just don't know how Two-face got so close."

"Well, I know something Master Damian." Alfred chimes in, "you are in need of sleep."

Damian groans but reluctantly walks up the stairs, making space in the cave for an X-Ray for Jason and Dick.

"Miss [Y/N], would you like to read Damian to bed while we give Master Dick and Master Jason X-Rays." Alfred suggests, I nod and wave to the boys before leaving to see Damian's room.

————————————————————————

"Dami?" I knock, he mutters a small 'come in'.

"Have you been kicked from the cave?" He laughs.

"Unfortunately so," I laugh, "want me to read you to bed?" He nods slowly. "I'm assuming you want me to finish the last book I read to you?"

"Yes please mom." He requests, I move to his bookshelf and pick it up.

The book was poems written into a book, the poem we were reading now was the 'Aeneid' written by Virgil. Me and Damian read poems together all the time whether they were in Arabic or English.

After about 10 minutes he falls asleep, I smile and close the door behind me.

Going back to mine and Bruce's bedroom I fall asleep on the silk bedsheets. I wake up slightly at the feeling of Bruce's hands around my waist, I smile to myself before nodding back off. I felt very content knowing that I would be finally having a child with Bruce. It was very exciting for us and I couldn't wait to announce it to everyone.

"Love you, goodnight." I hear him mumble.

"Goodnight, I love you too." I whisper back.

————————————————————————

I Wake up in the night, startled from the sounds of footsteps coming from the kitchen. I roll over to see bruce is still lying soundly next to me. I remove Bruce's hands from around my waist and slowly arise from the bed.

I walk into the kitchen to see Jason, drinking a bottle of beer.

"Jason, you need to rest. Your ankle will get worse." I say, Jason snaps his head around. He looked like he hadn't slept at all.

"I'm fine Ma, i always am." He smiles, i give him a worried look.

"I'll take you to bed." I suggest, but Jason shakes his head.

"No, i'm fine ma." I sigh at his lack of sleep and take the bottle of beer from his hand. "Ma! Give it back." He reaches out for the bottle.

"Not until you rest up. You shouldn't be drinking alcohol this late." I scold him, he scoffs.

"I'm fine ma, stop worrying so much." He shakes his head, aggravated.

"Im worried because your drinking is getting worse Jay." I place a hand on his shoulder, but he's quick to move it off. "You need rest, not alcohol."

"Ma, i'm fine. Just leave me alone." He says.

"No! You need to stop drinking. It's unhealthy."

"You don't know anything ma! Just go!" He yells.

I put the beer in the bin. "No."

He groans in annoyance grabbing another, "Can you stop being such a helicopter parent?! It was your fault this happened in the first place!" He yells again.

"How is this my fault?!" I yell back.

"If you had come with us tonight this wouldn't have happened!"

"Jason i couldn't! Now go to bed, and put the beer bottle back in the fridge!"

"You're not my boss! Hell, you're not even my real mother!" The second his says this, i freeze, he claps a hand over his mouth. I turn around for the door. "Ma—"

"It's fine Jason. You were just telling the truth." I say, before shutting the door.
————————————————————————

When I go back to mine and Bruce's room I see him still asleep, I smile slightly and give him a kiss on the cheek. Luckily I didn't wake him.

I slip back into bed, Jason's words flowing through my head repeatedly. I still have to tell Bruce and the boys I'm pregnant, but how can I do that when Jason's angry at me. I worry that it will only get worse the more I stay off patrol, but I know Bruce won't be happy if I don't take care of the child. I decide to deal with it tomorrow and fall asleep.

————————————————————————

The next morning I wake up, change, brush my hair and teeth and do my makeup. I go downstairs to wait for Damian.

"Is Pennyworth not taking me to school?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Unfortunately, Alfred is busy and so is everyone else. So I'll be taking you to school today Dami." I ruffle his hair, to which he simply groans and styles his hair the way he had it originally.

"Will you be picking me up as well, mom?" He asks, still messing around to get his hair back.

"Yes Damian." I smile, "now let's go." I rush him into the car and make sure he's got all of his things. He groans but promises me he hasn't forgotten anything.

When we arrive to his school he waves, muttering a small "love you mom" under his breath.
————————————————————————

On the way back I decide to go to the bakery nearby, all of the boys enjoy when I take them there so maybe I could get them some food from there. I choose the boys favourite pastries, I learnt to memorise these things. As I leave to pay I am stopped.

Bane and scarecrow are blocking my way. Shit.

"So you're the bats counterpart." Bane says, looking me up and down.

"I— How?!" I stammer, it wasn't common that someone finds out Bruce's identity.

"Well beautiful, I'd think you'd find that he said your name through the comms last night. We heard the name, and chose to seek you ourselves." Scarecrow chimes in, "it's lovely to see you [Y/N]."

I hesitate, do I fight back? I can't risk hurting the baby. Do I run? I cant, scarecrows behind me and banes infront of me and Left and right are blocked from objects. My trail of thought is stopped when I feel a horse Tranquilizer. Shit.

Everything goes black, I'm unable to feel myself or hear my thoughts. What would I do? This is terrible for the baby.

————————————————————————

I Wake up in a dimly lit room, only to see scarecrow and Bane. My eyes flutter wide open as I panic, I'm strapped to a wall.

"You're awake." Scarecrow smirks, "Now, I'm gonna need a few favours."

I scowl at him, "Fuck you." I struggle against the restraints.

"I wouldn't do that," Scarecrow chuckles as I feel another piercing pain in my neck.

"Agh! What the—" I'm cut off by a sudden pain in the brain, which slowly moves down to my neck. I feel as though the air is tightening on me.

I struggle again, I couldn't let it end like this.
————————————————————————

In Wayne manor all the boys are back, except from Damian.

"Where's [Y/N]?" Bruce asked, all the boys shrugged.

"She never came back after dropping Damian off." He checks his watch, "She's probably on her way home now. Damian's school ended thirty minutes ago."

"Maybe she was running errands in between, she could've had a case or something." Dick suggests, causing Bruce to feel reassured. Dick turns to Jason. "Jason, are you alright? You look like you've been crying."

"I'm fine Goldenboy." Jason scoffs back.

"You don't look it." Tim says, "talk to us."

"It's.. Complicated." He explains.

"We'll listen." Bruce smiles warmly.

"Fine. me and Ma got into an argument last night about my drinking. She was trying to get me to stop and I was pretty drunk so I wasn't thinking. I ended up telling her that she wasn't my real mother."

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Bruce yells, this was uncommon for  Bruce as he was normally always able to remain composure.

"I didn't mean to say it, and when I tried to apologise she just said it was fine and left!" He yelled back.

"You fucked up." Dick says.

There was silence as Bruce's phone rang. He picked up, pretty disturbed with what he was told.

"Alright, I'll pick him up now. My Apologies." Bruce said.

"Who was that?" Dick asked.

"Damian hasn't been picked up from school." He replied.

"Do you think Ma doesn't want to see us anymore?" Tim asked, Bruce shook his head.

"No, that's not it. Let's go pick up Damian and we'll figure everything out." Bruce stresses.
————————————————————————

"So moms not here?" Damian asked.

"We don't know where she is." Dick said.

"Do you think maybe she did leave?" Jason looks at Bruce.

"It's not like her to do that, normally she'd say something to me." Bruce said.

"She could be on patrol." Tim suggests, "or we can try tracking her."

"Good idea, Tim." Bruce says, going to the cave.

When they find out where she is they suit up. Readying themselves for a fight.
————————————————————————

It's been hours. I'm still strapped into the wall, I'm bloody and bruised. My head can't stop thinking about Bruce and everyone. I just want to go home and see them all again.

I hear someone burst through the door, my eyes snap open. But it was scarecrow. "Now where were we." He said, holding a sharp object that I couldn't make out.

"You were about to let her go." I heard a monotone voice say, Bruce.

I see Jason And Dick help me down, to which I stumble.

"Ma, are you okay?" Dick asks, supporting me.

"Yeah I-I'm okay, what are you doing here? You aren't meant to be out with your injuries." I say, gesturing to his ribs.

"Well we need our mother, don't we?" Tim smiles.

Damian and dick nod. But I notice Jason's awfully quiet.

"Jay?" I say, "are you okay?"

He hugs me, "I'm sorry ma, I didn't mean to say that yesterday I was just—"

"You were drunk, Jason. It's fine. let's go." I smile at him, he smiles back.

Bruce walks over and pulls me into a quick kiss, "are you okay?"

"I think we're fine but we might need to be checked." I say, causing a weird glance from everyone.

"We?" Dick says.

"This wasn't how I wanted to tell you. But I'm pregnant." I smile at Bruce. the boys all look excited, although Damian's excitement looks partial.

"It better not be as annoying as these three." He says, causing me and Bruce to laugh.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Bruce asked, still very happy.

"I only took the test yesterday, and I was thinking of ways to, then this happened." I gestured to the room around me.

"Well let's get you back, Alfred can check that our babies okay." He smiles, to which I smile back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
4.8K 184 24
Another of these full trigger warnings. I don't own DC and all that jazz...so yeah enjoy. Sorry if it sucks. Started 07/24/2020
6.9K 389 14
𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆𝗻�...
31.2K 445 49
Just a bunch of oneshots of the Batboys! Follow the Batboys adventures with these small short stories. *I do not own any characters, DC does unless...