๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

By stvrl0v3r

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... More

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€
027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
038. 1912
039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด

856 31 4
By stvrl0v3r

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Hey, Bekah." Arabella said, greeting Rebekah as she was ready to knock on the front door of the Mikaelson house. "Oh. OH." She spoke as she looked back at her friend, realizing that she was still wearing her dress from last night? "Who did you do?" She asked her best friend.

"I don't think you want an answer to that." The blonde replied, slyly, as she remembered last night.

"Huh? OH? EW." Arabella said, realizing the blonde was talking about her brother.

Rebekah entered the house first, already getting greeted by Kol, who heard them enter. "Well, well, well, there's our girl." He said as Rebekah tried to get past him, but he didn't let her.

"Get out of my way, Kol." Rebekah spoke, annoyed as Klaus looked up at his siblings with an amused smile.

"Out all night. What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?" Kol asked.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah said but she heard Klaus laughing as she pushed Kol aside. "Don't start, Nik."

"I didn't say anything." Klaus said.

"Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment. I'm bored." Kol said as he sat back down.

"Well, then I'll just go home." Arabella spoke up, as Kol and Klaus looked up at the same time.

"There's my favorite girl." Kol grinned before going over to her and hugging her, ignoring Klaus's glare.

"Wanna go to the Grill with me?" She asked. After all they did need to catch up with each other. It had been way to long.

"Finally something fun." Kol said in a sing song voice. As he walked out after his best friend.

Not noticing that Klaus was following them until they were out the door, but both Kol and Arabella just decided to go with it.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"You think the killer is a vampire?" Was the first thing Arabella heard when she, Kol and Klaus arrived at the Grill. The bar to be more exact.

"There no other suspects. It's the obvious conclusion."

"Ah, come on now." Klaus said, catching Meredith and Alaric's attention. "Let's not go blaming the new family in town just 'cause you lot have got yourselves a killer at large. Don't mind us. My brother, Arabella and I are just here to let off some steam. Right, love? Right, Kol?

"Right." Kol said, while looking at Meredith.

"Ignore them." Arabella said to the two humans. "Hey, Ric and this is Meredith I suppose?" She asked, looking over to the woman.

"Yeah. Arabella meet Meredith Fell, Meredith meet Arabella Pierce. Stefan's girlfriend."

"And my wife." Klaus said, glaring at the history teacher.

"500 years ago." Arabella said to Meredith, ignoring the annoyed huff Klaus made.

⭒❃.✮:▹

A few hours and a lot of alcohol later, the three of them were still there, Arabella and Kol were talking while Klaus was admiring Arabella besides them.

All was fun and well until Arabella got a text from Alaric, telling her she should go outside and take Klaus with her. As she turned around to look for him and Meredith and she found them staring at her - not in a creepy way - telling her that she should really go outside.

"I'm gonna call Stefan." Arabella said, hoping that would be enough to get Klaus to follow her outside.

He almost got ran over by a car but her plan did succeed.

"Arabella."

"Are you serious? I'm just gonna call Stefan." She said, turning around.

"Don't be angry, love. We have been having fun for the last couple of hours. Let's not ruin that."

"I was having fun with Kol."

Klaus let out a laugh.

"Oh, come on. Take a chance, Arabella. Talk to me." He sat down on the bench next to them. "Come on."

"Fine." Arabella said, sighing as she sat down. How bad could it be? "So what do you want to talk about?"

"I want to talk about you. What you've been up to the last 500 years. Your hopes. Your dreams. Everything you want in life."

"Just to be clear, I'm too smart to be seduced by you now."

"Well, it worked a first time, why not a second time?" He said.

She didn't know why, but she smiled. But she stopped soon enough, when she realized that she was smiling.

"Cause I remember something vague about Greece." Klaus said, remembering what she had said so many years ago.

"Ah, Greece."

"Have you been?" He asked.

"No." Arabella answered.

"Why not?"

"Because I was afraid you would find me there." She answered truthfully, other sides she would have stayed there for as long as she could.

"Were you truly that scared of me?" Klaus asked, the happiness slowly disappearing from his voice.

"You killed my family and were planning on killing my sister."

"I never apologized for that."

"No. No, you did not." She said, but was cut off when she gasped by the pain she was feeling in her chest. As she looked down she saw her hand desiccating. "What the?" She mumbled but before she could do anything she fell but Klaus caught her before she landed on the ground.

Klaus was also feeling the pain in his chest. Like something had just stabbed him in his heart.

"Kol." He said, as he looked back to the Grill and sped over there. Of course he did not want to leave his mate laying there, but he also knew if he didn't help Kol from being killed, he would be next, getting murdered by Arabella.

And besides it was his brother. She would understand why he choose to save him.

Klaus vamp sped off the stairs as he arrived first and undaggered Kol, while throwing Alaric against the wall.

Stefan rushed over to him too but Klaus just threw him against the wall too, as he looked over to Damon.

"I should have killed you months ago."

"Do it. That's not gonna stop Esther from killing you." Damon said with a smug voice.

"What did you say about my mother?" Klaus asked, as he walked closer.

"You didn't know I was friends with your mummy? Yeah, we have a lot in common. She hates you as much as I do."

Klaus was about to kill him but Elijah arrived. "Leave him! We still need him, Niklaus."

"What did mother do?" Klaus asked as he turned around to face his older brother, who was standing on the top of the stairs. "What did she do, Elijah?"

Elijah took out his phone and looked at Damon. "You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now

"You told me we had until after 9:00." Damon said, as he looked up at the clock by the bell tower.

"I'm sure Rebekah'd be more than happy to start her work early."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Arabella?" Klaus asked as he saw her walking into the living room of the Mikaelson home, putting his drawing of her aside.

"Can somebody please tell me why the hell I just desiccated?" Arabella asked, worry in her voice.

"My siblings and I were linked. And somehow you were linked with us. Probably the soulmate bond." Klaus explained.

"Who linked us?" Arabella asked. 

"Esther." Klaus answered. But his mother was gone now and so was Finn. However they still needed to find a way to get unlinked or they would all end up dead.

"But how am I linked to you? We didn't complete the bond."

Klaus shrugged. But he could only assume that it was his mother's doing. 

Which it most definitely was.

Before either of them can say anything else Rebekah joined them.

"I thought you'd have gone by now. Elijah's leaving. Kol's fled. Esther and Finn are gone, too." Klaus said as he turned back to his drawing.

Even though she probably should be more worried that she and the Mikaelson's were linked and could probably die. She was sad that Kol had left and that Elijah was planning on doing the same.

"I hated you when I learned you killed our mother. But I realize now that after a thousand years together as a family, you're the only one who never left me." Rebekah said as she looked to Klaus's drawings.

"Well, aren't we a pair?"

"There's something I think you need to see." Rebekah said more serious, even though she was already talking without any humor or sarcasm present. 

She took out her phone and turned the screen to her older brother.

"Come to brag about your skills as a torturer?" Klaus asked, looking at the screen.

And of course, being the curious person that she is, Arabella looked as well.

"Look at the images on the wall behind Elena. The natives told the story of our family history. Look at the images on the far wall." Rebekah spoke as Klaus took her from her.

"What is it?" Klaus asked.

"A native worshiping at the white oak tree."

"I thought you burned that tree?" Arabella asked confused.

"We did but look at the markings that precede it. That's the native calendar." Rebekah said.

"This can't be right." Klaus said, hoping this was indeed not true.

"A white oak tree 300 years after we fled back to the old world. There must have been a sapling, a new tree to replace the old. That tree could kill us. It's not over, Nik."

"Please tell me you two are joking." Arabella said. 

Very short chapter I know, but anyways I had to study for my psychology exam and the most scenes were of Elena and Rebekah in the caves and the Bennett's sooo

But I just wanted to upload a chapter since it's been two weeks!

Words: 1602

Posted: March 16, 2024

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.6K 28
"๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐‹๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
354K 10.1K 112
๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
8.9K 418 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
87.4K 2.1K 33
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ โ”€โ”€ โ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...