Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

By JustAGhostyGhost

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... More

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Γ‹rrΓΈr
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 8: Tsubaki.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.
Ch 11 Weird.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess
Ch 15: ps. I always come back πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ch 16. All is Well.
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 20. C3 and Another.
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 31. Got em'
Ch 32. Absolutely Anything
Ch 34. Smile. :>
What If. Sick Day.
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

Ch 33. give me a chance.

168 11 1
By JustAGhostyGhost

A/N: unedited.

====================================
.
.
.

"Fuck- you bitch, where did you get a machine gun from!?" Anim yelled as he built a protective wall ground him using his lead.

"You think I'll settle down for shapeshifting only? I need more substance then that!" She laughs as she keeps fireing at that one particular spot of the shelled to break it.

Of course, Anim isn't superman so his shelled was bound to break. So he snapped his fingers to send the book flying and try to wack Stephanie's head to disbalance her. "Ow- can't believe you tried to get me with cliches."

Stephanie's aim went off to the side a bit, causing Anim to have enough window to actually run and hide behind a building support piller to recover.

"Hiding away hm~?" Stephanie coos, putting the gun away which had ran out of bullets as she slowly walks over. The heel making prominent sound on the tiel.

"I remember you doing that when you found out how much I love you" She starts, making it sound like a fond memory. "You were my love... My sweet sweet Anim who... Was just so bright..."

"I needed to have you... And I will! Now! In this... Weird universe we are in now, just You and Me" She says.

"I'd rather die. Oh wait. I did try to do that" Anim rolled his eyes. Flipping the pages of his lead which had something which looked like spells.

"You would~ oh you know that red is the colour of love right~?" She says, as she breaks down one of the support pillers. Unfortunate not finding Anim behind it so she makes a pout. She finds another pillar, breaking down as she now found Anim behind it.

"Found you~" Anim had his back turned against her, on his knees as he slowly turned to look at her big red eyes, "you did..."

"You found me... You found me even in a world which doesn't even exist..." Anim says, slowly getting up from where he sat. "Why..."

"Because I love you" She answered.

"Why..."

"Because I love you"

"..."

Anim remains silent, Stephanie only looks up at him with soft eyes filled with so much love... It's Obsessive. Then she felt something just stab her back, her eyes go wide as she turns to look behind. Finding a small marionette cat with a huge smile holding a sward that now is now coloured is scarlet.

Seemed to appeared from a circle made of blood. Anim's wounded finger being evidence of who did it. The marionette pulls out the sward as it bows and disappears, Stephanie dropping on her knees as she looks up at Anim.

"Ani.. Ani..." She called out, a nickname whom Anim only allowed to he called by people dear to him. He gets down to her level, on his knees again. "Stephanie... Do you know why I hate you so much...? Not because you were a stalker.."

"Because I.. I liked you... As a friend and maybe more..." Anim says as he touches her cheek gently, his finger smearing the blood on her cheek. "You were someone I trusted... Someone I let in my life..."

"I'll... Always have soft spot for you... No matter how much I try to hate you. But you make it so... Hard to respond back. You made me want to kill myself..." He says. Sighing softly.

"Anim..." She mutter's a soft smile forming her lips, "this is the reason why I love you... So kind... So polite..." She weakly touches the hand on his cheek.

"But I can't let you alone... You are mine..."

Anim's eyes soften, letting go of her cheek as she shaked his head.

"That's wishful thinking..." He answered, as he say Stephanie close her eyes and lose consciousness. Snapping his finger to summon a small while flower as he puts it in front of her.

Getting as the floating book followed behind. Walking away from the body that laid unconscious and solemn. So did his past.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°

Anim quickly reached up the floor. Huffing and panting as he saw his servamp being absolutely murdered by Tsubaki's swords. All over his back as one of his arm is just chopped off.

The boy's eyes widened even further when he saw Tsubaki about to chop Kuro's head off with his Kitana. Before the blade could reach over to Kuro, the Kitana was hit with a book.

Anim legit threw his lead at Tsubaki's kitana as it just moves away from him for a slight moment, only for Anim to stand in front of Kuro to defend him.

"You can't do this! Try to listen to his words at least!" Anim yelled, feeling the blade of the kitana hit his cheek as it bleeds. "It's not interesting..." Tsubaki says, raising his Kitana up as he was ready to strick Anim dead right then and there.

That would have Happened, if Kuro's anger didn't make him blow up to his lion form again. Anim gasped as Tsubaki watched in glee. "Ah... Finally..~!"

Tsubaki raised his kitana up towards the lion, "you. You were the one who killed my teacher." He told, only for Kuro just hit em' with his paw and pin him to the ground.

(Honestly the most funniest shit I saw. Cause in Anime Tsubaki instead says, 'now I'll kill you' and then gets hit with the paw and it's like- 💀. Like it's so funny to me-)

"Kuro! Kuro calm down!!" Anim yelled, as he ran over to the huge lion. One of Tsubaki's Kitana raises as his flings forward to Stab Anim from the back.

But... It doesn't...

"S.. Sa... Sakayua...??" Anim gasped, approaching the green haired guy as he falls. "Sakuya! What- where did you come from-" He says as he held Sakuya in his arms. The green haired grunts.

"Even... Even I don't know..." Sakauya says, "say... To Mahiru that I-"

"No-! No your not dying! Your not dying!!" Anim yelled shaking his head, as he looks at Tsubaki. Seeing the genuine face of regret in the Servamp's eyes. As much of a bad guy he is, Tsubaki cares for all his subclass...

Anim makes Sakuya rests on the side, begging him to not close his eyes, try to keep breathing. Not for him, but for Mahiru who is waiting to see him again.

Anim used his lead to summon some platforms to reach to Kuro directly. Though Kuro wasn't doing anything directly but was only holding Tsubaki down. "Kuro, Kuro turn back to normal. Now. I know you will not hurt Tsubaki! That's against your resolve!"

Kuro knows it too. So he slowly turns back to human, taking a sigh... And a groan from all the stabs he has. Anim helping him stand on the platform with him with a relieved expression.

"Not interesting at all." Tsubaki frowned as he got up, making a kitana stop up to break their platform. Making them fall but Anim got this, they both landed on their feet.

"Tsubaki" Anim called out to him, "you don't need to do this. I know Kuro made a mistake all those years ago but it was for a good cause-"

"He killed my Teacher! The only person whom I knew!"

"But you never reached out for the other servamp's either when you knew they existed!" Anim called out.

Tsubaki steps back, frowning his brow as he suddenly remembers the time where he walked the streets wondering the exact question that day.

"Tsubaki-"

"So... Not interesting..." Tsubaki sighed as he once again summoned he Kitana's. Anim sighed as knew that deep down, Tsubaki won't listen to him. Of course, it's not easy to let go.

Anim raised his hand for Kuro to bite. Forming the link again as he the two got ready to fight, Kuro also got his chopped arm back because of link so that's wonderful.

"Just need to get close." Anim told. The pages of his lead flip open as formed a protective sheild on Kuro. "You got it. Stay back" Kuro nodded as he moved forward first, fighting threw the awards that mostly would have killed him, but Anim's sheild did enough to protect him.

Soon enough, both reached to Tsubaki. With Kuro removing hitting the last kitana back, which accidently landed right on Tsubaki's footing, making him stumble back and off the edge of the broken building.

Tsubaki was about to fall, his sunglasses falling off his face first. Soon he would too.

He did, he was held back, by a hand holding him back. Kuro's hand.

The two made eye contact, The words of Kuro ring in Tsubaki's head for a moment, just for a moment. "I told you... I'll make things right. I'll communicate to make things right..." Kuro uttered.

Tsubaki stared, then let out a laugh. "Brother sloth..." He says, before letting of Kuro's hand. "Not interesting in the slightest..."

Anim gasped, trying to prepare a cushion or a wall of sorts so Tsubaki couldn't just fall splat on the ground. But too his shock... He disappeared.

"Wh.. Where did he go...?" Anim muttered as he looked at Kuro, who was still holding his hand out. Now looking back at Anim as he soon started to pass out a bit himself.

"K.. KURO-?!"
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 266 8
When you look at him, Y/n was just an average boy but mystically gave you a spark in your life. Apart from his parents and a certain person, nobody k...
4.2K 151 8
THIS IS THE THIRD BOOK IN THE SERIES. READ THAT MORTICIAN; DESIRES (second book) FIRST OR YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND. If you haven't read the first book...
58.9K 2K 30
Saiki was at his normal Cafe to get coffee jelly, but something unexpected happened and he ended up in a totally different world with a wolf tattoo o...
5.3K 87 18
it says it in the title. this is if teen wolf had kids. now the ships are different. the ships are Sterek, Scisaac, Dethan, Jydia, Morey, Thiam. if y...