Reborn: to love and revenge (...

بواسطة bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... المزيد

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 62

1.7K 66 5
بواسطة bts_taekook34

The more he looked at these three, the more he felt that they appeared like a family!

Eunji's goosebumps started rising from his stare. “taehyung, why are you looking at your mom like this...”

Could it be that the wench had discovered something?

“Nothing.” taehyung responded coldly. “The three of you conspired to wrong me. I can’t help but feel my heart turning cold.”

Jennie held his elbow warmly as though she was a loving, elder sister. “Third brother, your second sister admits that she was wrong. We are blood-related siblings. You can’t be angry at me, alright?”

“That’s right.” hyunwoo chimed in sentimentally. “We’re a family. How can there be any resentment between family members? Let’s go. Jennie, come along. I’ll buy new clothes for both taehyung and you.”

“Thank you, Second Uncle.” jennie responded sweetly.

She pulled taehyung along to head out of the door.

It had been three years since hyunwoo came to the Kim family. Taehyung wanted to see how generous he would be to him today. Thus, he followed them.

“You guys go ahead. I’m returning to the company. Now that jungkook is unwilling to support us, the Kim Group will have to rely on itself.” eunji appeared to have aged by five years. “taehyung ah, the company is your father’s blood, sweat and tears. We have to keep it going. In the future, I won’t think about relying on the Jeon family anymore. I will work hard on my own.”

Taehyung, the dumb wench, had a stubborn personality. Hard tactics won’t work on him.

Hence, they would use soft maneuvers.

Although the Kim family had lost more than a billion dollars in a blink of an eye, this large sum of money was lost because of a few words from jungkook.

Seeing the way jungkook doted on taehyung, as long as they targeted the wench, their money would eventually return!

A hint of mocking appeared in taehyung's gaze. Did eunji think he would continue to be fooled?

If this had been in their past life, the method may have still worked.

But in this life, taehyung would remain unmoved by all kinds of methods that these shameless people may employ.

...

Jennie brought taehyung to the Audi sedan parked in the villa’s front yard and unlocked her car with the keys.

“Third brother, let’s sit in the back together.”

hyunwoo took the driver’s seat and drove the car out of the villa.

“Second sister, this is my first time sitting in Second uncle’s car.” taehyung glanced at the key in her hands. “But you even have the spare key for this car. The two of you sure are close.”

hyunwoo glanced at taehyung dotingly through the rearview mirror. “taehyung, you child. Both jennie and you are my dear ones. I don’t have my own family nor do I have any other relatives. If not the two of you, who else would I be close to? Jennie has the spare key for my car because she asked me for it. If you asked me for it, I would also give it to you.”

Jennie spoke up sweetly as well. “Third brother, what’s the point in you having the spare key? You don’t know how to drive. I need it because I go out and play once in a while. It’s boring to drive my own car all the time so I borrowed Second uncle’s car.”

Taehyung smiled coldly. “This is the way things work in the Kim family. Second sister has everything. Even the car she owns is a Ferrari, worth more than six hundred thousand dollars. But I don’t even own a car license.”

A hint of embarrassment appeared on jennie's face. But she quickly recovered. “Third brother, it’s very dangerous to drive. It’s better if you don’t learn. In the future, if you have any needs, you can ask me to drive you.”

“Is that so?” taehyung asked casually, “If it’s dangerous, why did you learn to drive?”

“I’m brave, ah.” jennie came up with a nonsense reason. “Besides, I only came to realise how dangerous it is after learning.”

Who could he possibly fool? Taehyung was too lazy to continue arguing with her.

Hyunwoo parked the car outside the largest, and most famous department store in the city, Shinsegae department store. He then turned off the car ignition.

Jennie alighted the car with taehyung. She stared at the  Shinsegae department with a look of astonishment. “Second uncle, are you sure you want to bring us to shop here? The clothes here are all of international, luxury brands. Every piece is extremely expensive!”

“That’s right. Go ahead and buy everything you like today.” hyunwoo alighted the car with them. He patted his chest generously. “Your second uncle will pay the bill!”

“taehyung, second uncle sure treats you well. Thanks to you, I’ll finally be able to shop here.” jennie put on an envious expression on her face.

Taehyung was in awe of the show being put out by these two idiots.

In the past, he had already seen hyunwoo bringing jennie here to shop. At the time, he had really been envious of his second sister.

The three of them entered Shinsegae department .

The right side of the departmental store sold various types of jewelry, gold and expensive watches, while the left side sold fashion items from various international brands.

Jennie was worried that taehyung would look to buy jewelry. Those were extremely expensive. So, she urged him to move towards the left side of the store.

They walked past several branded stores. Taehyung wanted to enter them but Jennie continued pulling him forward. “I’ve visited those stores before. The clothes in there are not only ridiculously expensive, they are also outdated and ugly. Come, I’ll take you to a really nice store ahead for a look.”

“Is that so.” she even had the guts to come up with such a lie.

How outdated could the clothes from international brands be?

They were at the forefront of fashion.

But taehyung followed along. He wanted to see exactly how much hyunwoo was willing to spend on him.

Jennie appeared to ‘casually’ take him into a branded shop named, ‘SO Cool’. “The clothes here are beautiful. Third brother , if you wear them, you’ll definitely look amazing!”

Hyunwoo offered generously. “jennie, taehyung, go ahead and pick whatever you like! Your second uncle will pay for it!”

“Welcome!” An employee approached. “May I know what kind of clothes you are looking for?”

Hyunwoo said with a smile, “Bring your most expensive clothes here."

“Please wait a moment.” The employee picked up a set of top and bottoms from the clothing rack. “This set is the newest in-store. The price is also the most expensive. The starting price is 280,000 dollars.”

Jennie was astonished. “That’s so expensive. It’s almost enough to buy a new car.”

“So be it. As long as my third nephew likes it, it’s no problem no matter how expensive it is.” hyunwoo picked up a dress and handed it to taehyung generously. “taehyung, ah. Quickly go try it on and see if it looks good.”

“You’re buying it for him?” The employee glanced at taehyung and found that he was both fat and ugly. His face was also covered in acne.

Originally, she wanted to look down on him. However, the casual wear and shoes he was wearing, belonged to a luxury brand that was even more expensive than the clothes sold in this shop. Thus, she did not reveal the disdain in her eyes.

Taehyung's clothes had been bought by jungkook. They were naturally expensive.

Back at the Jeon Villa, he still had a whole closet full of clothes waiting for him.

“My apologies.” The employee responded awkwardly as she pointed at taehyung. “This man's figure... I mean, his size is slightly big. He won’t be able to wear any of these.”

Hyunwoo shrugged affably. “Then change it to a bigger size.”

“he still won’t be able to fit into them.”

“If you don’t bring it out, how will we know if he won’t fit?” hyunwoo asked the salesperson.

“All right then.” The employee carefully kept the clothes away and brought out a set with the largest size available. She held it up in front of taehyung. “Sir, as you can see, this... He doesn’t have to try it on to know that it won’t fit him.”

“If he doesn’t try it on, how will we know if it won’t fit him?” hyunwoo intentionally put on a displeased expression.

The employee responded hurriedly. “If he ruins the clothes by forcing himself into it, you will have to compensate us for the damages!”

“How can you speak like that?” jennie pretended to get indignant on taehyung's behalf. “My third brother is only slightly overweight. How could he possibly ruin your clothes?”

Taehyung took the outfit that the employee was holding and shook his head. “It’s definitely too small.”

“Look. He also agrees.” The employee began making recommendations to jennie. “Why don’t you try it on? You’ll definitely fit in it.”

“No, I don’t like this.” jennie did not enjoy wearing these sort of over-hyped clothes. Even if she did, she would not buy something so expensive in front of taehyung.

“Bring me something that will fit my third nephew then.” hyunwoo pointed at taehyung.

“My apologies, Sir.” The employee spread her hands out to explain. “All the clothes in this store are relatively small. The largest size we offer is XXL. Our store targets petite women. Your third nephew is really too fat. He will at least have to wear a size XXXXL, won’t he? Our shop does not offer anything in that size.”

“In that case, we can only visit a different shop.” hyunwoo put on a regretful expression and turned to look at taehyung apologetically. “taehyung ah, Second uncle really wanted to buy this set of clothes worth more than two hundred thousand dollars for you. But there’s nothing I can do if you can’t fit in it.”

Taehyung pursed his lips and did not respond.

Jennie and hyunwoo then took him to visit several other luxury branded fashion stores. Each time they entered, hyunwoo would generously ask taehyung to pick and choose whatever he liked!

In the end, it turned out that all the clothes offered at those shops were targeted at petite people who wore size between S to M. The shops either did not have anything in his size or they were out of stock for the larger sizes.

If taehyung still did not understand their scheme, he would truly be a fool.

Jennie often shopped here and was fully aware of the discounts each shop offered and the types of clothes they sold.

She was intentionally picking the stores that appeared to be extremely costly but did not offer anything that taehyung could wear.

Hyunwoo was putting on a generous expression but at the end of the day, he was unwilling to spend even a single cent on him.

After making a full round through the place, taehyung did not buy a single item, while jennie had already bought more than four sets of clothes worth several hundred thousand dollars. Hyunwoo was holding the shopping bags for her dotingly.

As usual, hyunwoo was willing to part with his money for jennie.

Jennie sighed. “taehyung, it seems like there aren’t any clothes for you here. How about we visit a second rate wholesale market...”

“The clothes sold there are all cheap goods.” taehyung raised herbrows. “I’m jungkook's fiancée. You want me to put on a pile of rubbish on my body?”

Hyunwoo immediately said, “How could we possibly do that? Taehyung, unfortunately you’re really overweight. Since there’s nothing that can fit you, Second uncle will find a famous designer to make a few sets of clothing for you.”

“Really?”

“Will your Second uncle lie to you?”

“There’s no need to go through all that trouble.” taehyung pointed at a famous French brand. The shop name was written in english and on the bottom, the words ‘stylishly curvy’ was written.

“This shop is clearly targeted at plus-sized people. I will definitely be able to wear the clothes there.”

After saying this, taehyung did not give the two an opportunity to respond. He immediately headed for the shop.

“Ah...” jennie stomped her feet and gritted her teeth. “I was trying to avoid this French brand. After taking so many turns, how did taehyung still end up here? The clothes in there are ridiculously expensive...”

Bye bye!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

My mates are queens!? بواسطة Ares_death

الخيال (فانتازيا)

202K 9.6K 53
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
4.9K 296 20
❝ i'm scared, what will happen to us if we don't board the train?❞ - they made the train their only hope. A TAEJOON FANFIC...
HIS QUEEN بواسطة SHADOW

الخيال (فانتازيا)

1.9M 97.5K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
I Hate You بواسطة ဆြိ/ဆွိ

الخيال (فانتازيا)

66.3K 2K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။