Umar Ke Pariye - Dareya SS

By magical_wisher

This SS series will be the continuation of Dareya - Ek Khat OS and the OS around it. When Mahi took shreya re... More

From Me.................To You
Dil se Baandha Rishta
Teaser
Milke bhi Hum na Mile
Kahi ankahi baatein

A Day with Dad _Papa

390 20 51
By magical_wisher

Chapter 1:

A small girl around 5 half years was sitting on bench looking at the scene infront of her in park with her small oval eyes as she placed her hands on the bench.

A couple was adoring their child with pampering her chocolate icecream and talking while smiling.

She rolled her eyes as she glanced at the gate with sad smile and face and lower her head.

I am sorry...

She lifted her head up as she grinned her teeth on the person in front of her and turned to otherside while frowning.

Itna gussa ho ki mujhse baat bhi nahi karni.... to phir ye ice cream aur chocolate ka kya kare..?hmmm..(thinking)ek kaam karte hain wapas leke jaata hu jab yaha kisiko khana hi nahi hain to leke jaata hu..

Girl slowly peeped from corner of her eyes as person smiled at her cute behavior and placed the box behind her. She slowly turned and held the box slowly with her tiny hands but still had a sad face.

Kya hua humari princess ko?

Mummaa...

Person tapped his eyes as he looked around in park and found childrens with their parents playing and having family time. He saw the girl who was sitting with sad face looking at the box in her hand.

Maine aapse kaha na ki aap jab 6 years hojayengei to aapke pass aapki mumma hongi..

Girl turned to him as she slowly raised her head looking at him while he in confusion looked at her.

Kya hua? aapko mere(raised his collar) promise pe bharosa nahi hain?

Girl looked at him as she step down from bench and held his head in her small tiny hands while he was confused.

Aur papa nahi rahenge? (He was suprised with her answer)Aap ne kaha na main 6 years ki hojaungi to aap mujhe mumma ke saath yaha se leke jaaoge..

The guys was looking at the girl with wide open eyes with alot of things going around in his mind while girl was talking constantly as her words kept echoing in his head as he stood up turning.

Mahi...(she looked at him as he bite his lips and turned to her while she with her eyes looking at him)Mahira.. (he sad on his knees beside her as she turned her face)aapko pata hain aapki mumma ne ye chocolates kitne pyaar se bhejhe aapke liye? (she again made frown face holding the chocolates box) acha baba main abse kabhi late nahi aaunga tumse milne ok.. (she looked at him as he streched his hand)Daya wala promise.. ok?

Mahira :(smiling held his hand)Daya promise..

He smiled with embracing her in his arms while a lady in cotton simple saree walked towards them as daya looked at her.

Lady:Acha hua aap aagaye Mr.Daya

Daya:Sorry sister, wo thoda late hogaya, mujhe kuch kaam agaya tha.

Lady:koi baat nahi Mr.Daya I understand, ye lijiye ye aaj ka pass hain(she hand over a token to him)aap shamko waqt se mahira ko Fondation leke aajayega.

Daya:(cleching the token)sure.. thankyou

Lady:Mahira papa ko zyada tang maat karna... ok?

Daya looked at the lady then at mahira who smiling nodded as the lady left while daya glanced at out of park gate as they moved out of the park towards a man who was standing near car looking at them with shocked expressions.

Daya : Mahira inse milo ye hain tumhare uncle.. (Daya winks at him)actully Abhijeet mama keh sakti ho..

Mahira :(taps her beautiful small eyes)Mama?

Abhi :(shocked)Nahi.. (Mahira and Daya looked at him with tension)uncle bolo tum..

Daya: (softly looking at tensed Abhi)Boss..

Abhi : Daya, abhi nahi badmein baat karte hain main ghar jaa raha hu tum aajana..

Daya : Boss, baat to suno..

Abhi left as Mahira bend down still in his arms looking at Daya tensed face as he looked at her asking in her sweet voice

Mahira :Kya hua uncle ko??

Daya :(smiling cups her face)kuch nahi princess... (he looks at road)aaj unhe sach ka pata chala.. (looks at Mahira)tumhare baremein pata chala.. waqt lagega iss sach ko mane mein.

Mahira: kaunsa sach??

Daya : (smiling looking at her then open his mouth widely)yahi ki aap princess ho aur princess ke samne bow kiya jaata hain aur wo bhul gaaye na isliye kahi aap unhe punish na karde isliye

Mahira (chuckling cuts daya)hahaha isliye wo bhag gaaye..

Daya :(whispering in her ears as she chuckled again)bhag gaaye nahi kehte, chale gaaye khete hain..

Daya rubbed his nose in her hair as she felt ticklist and chuckles at his action and twilt in his hand..

Mahira : No..No..No..

Daya : abh tak itna bada muh phulake bhethi thi aur abh has rahi hain..

Daya start tickling while she laughs in his arms moving with Daya holding her safely in his arms.

Mahira:(laughing loudly as daya takes turns holding her in his arms)no papa..no..eno..eno...

Daya:(stops and put her down smiling)enough kehte hain princess.

Daya bend down to her height as she keep her hands on her hips while daya looks at her keenly.

Mahira:ok, (rolling her eyes)abh?

Daya;hmmm aap batiye princess aapko kya karna hain?

Mahira:mujhe........

Daya looked at her chuckling face while he nodded in no and she in yes..

Daya:noooo...

Mahira:(chuckling loudly)yes..yes..yes...

After sometime both of them were dancing inside a game zone mall infront of dancing break mahine.

Mahira was looking at the machine and 2 people dancing crazily on it as Daya-mahira looked at then with gasp then at eachother.

Daya:(bending down towards her)ye kitna acha dance kar rahe hain...

Mahira:Don't worry when Maahira is here..

Daya looked at her with helpless expressions and closed his eyes thinking.

Daya:Gaaya tu kaam se.. tujhe dance ka d bhi nahi aata..

Mahira:papa, ticket leke aao na next humari turn hain.. jaaaoooo na

Daya:Haa baba jaa raha hu..

He went to get tickets while he left mahira near dancing machine, he was back in sometime mummering to himself while he saw mahira missing from there and gets tensed.

Daya:(mahine operator)bhaiya.. aapne ek bachi dekha?blue color ke frock mein hain.. yahi thi..

He noddes while daya cleching the tickets and tension on his face clearly start looking around running here there when he find her standing near a 3Dzone shooting area looking at the screen.

Daya:(runs towards her as he held her tightly turning)Mahira aap se kaha thana ki aapko waha rehna hain phir yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Mahira:ye game kitni mast hain dekho.. wo...

Daya:(hugs her tightly)Mahi..(breaking the hug)Mahira dekho aaj ke baad aise kiye na main kabhi aapse nahi milunga..

Mahira:(cupping his face)sorry...

Daya:good girl(pull her nose softly)Acha batao kaunsi game?

Mahira:(pointing towards a game)ye wali...

Daya:Ye to shooting game hain..

Mahira:tv pe kitni achi lagri..

Daya:(holding her in arms)isse VR screen kehte hain princess aur shooting... Hmm lagta tum puri apni mumma pe gaayi ho..(smiling)khatro se khelne ka Shaq tumhe bhi hain.

Mahira:(confused)matlabh?

Daya:iske liye abhi aap bohut choti ho, bade hoge na tab khelna abh dancing ko chale warna late hojayega.. phir boating bhi karna ahin freey wheel ride bhi baki hain..

Mahira:(excitedly)haaa haaa..

She calps as daya smiling pull her cheek moving towards dancing machine to break a leg on it..

Daya-Mahira dance along with it with people gather around hearing their loud voice as children encourage mahira to win which make Daya finally lose and all claps for her. She excitedly hugs hum tightly while he embrace her in arms taking circles twirling her with her cheering voice echoing.

Both of them were sitting in fairy wheel while daya looks at her while she was staring at the place from up with her wide open eyes clenching daya one finger in her hand tightly.

Daya:aapko dar nahi lagra?

Mahira:(nodding in no)nahi.. sab kitna chota hain..

Daya:Haa hum itne upar hain ki sab chota sa lag raha hain.

Mahira looked at him while he smiling cleched her in his arms as the wheel started moving fast with both of them feeling ticklish in stomach as it went up or down turning as mahira closed her eyes closing her eyes while daya held her safely smiling.

Daya:Mahira dekho moon kitna pass hain humare..

She slowly opened her eyes as they looked in the sky while the wheel was turning fast.

Daya:pata hain agar uchai se dar lage to neeche nahi dekhte upar dekhte hain.. abh dar nahi lagrana..

Mahira nodded no while looking at blue white sky with clouds around as daya still holding her safely smiled adoring the sky with moon as he recollected shreya face in it..

Daya:(thinking)tum theek ho na...

After a while both of them where in toy train enjoying the ride as mahira vend down lookinga round while daya smiled at her cute antiques.

Both rode house on beech and played in water, eat icecream, had pani puri while she dropped sweet all over dress and he cleaned it, made castle in the beech mud with clicking pictures in Daya phone,Roamed on his bike until night.

******************************
It was night when Daya stopped his bike near a park as mahira was feeling sleepy and gave her a piggy back her until they reached Saad Foundation.

Daya:Acha aaj ki humari outing kaise rahi?aapne raiting nahi di..

Mahira:(sleepy)5..

Daya:ohh 5? Out of 10?

Mahira:haa..

He stopped in his place thinking something then slowly started taking small jumps while mahira flet bump in back as she chuckled..

Daya:5?ahaa.. 5 kaha..

Mahira:(chuckling)haha..haha.. no 7..

Daya:that even bad..

He held her tightly while he twilt and took circles as she laugh loudly..

Mahira:ok, 10..

Daya:ye hui na baat..

Mahira:(smiling)haha.. (she peak on daya cheek lena8ng forward from back as he smiled)you are the best..

Daya:(raising his eyes)i know..

Mahira:wo tushar hain na scool mein..

Daya:haa kuch kiya usne..

Mahira:wo merko pareshan kar raha tha

Daya:acha, main usse aake baat karta hu..

Mahira:no..

Daya:kyu?

Mahira:Chiku ne kal usse gira diya tha..

Daya:(stopped again)what?

Mahira:(chuckling)haa kal wo mujhe pareshan kar raha mumma ke papa ke baremein puch puchke to Chiku ne usse gira diya aur phir uski shoe lace ek dusre se band ke..

Daya:Acha..

Mahira:haa isliye maine chicko Daya wala promise kiya hain.

Daya:(confused)daya promise?(as he start walking again)

Mahira:(making her grip tight around his shoulder)haa.. humne kaha ki main badi hoke usse shaadi karungi.

Daya:(stopped again)what?

He puts her down as he looked at her while she tapping her small eyes looked at him.

Daya:(keenly looking at her)aap bade hoke chiku se shaadi karengi?

Mahira:haa.. usse bhi school mein sab pareshan karte hain.. (wishpering in daya ear)uske mumma papa to hain hi nahi na.

Daya:(looking at her)to aapne shaadi ka daya promise kar diya?

Mahira:(nodding)haa

Daya:Acha, bina mujhse puche wo bhi itni chodti se umar mein? (Cupping her face)phele aap bade hojao phir shaadi ka sochna.

Mahira:ok done.. par main shaadi to chiku se hi karungi..

Daya:(joining his hands)Acha baba ussi se karna.. ok.. now chalo give me highfive..

She gives him high-five as he cares her hair while chiku shout from terrace looking at her.

Chiku:Mahiraa..

Daya - mahira looked at terrace as mahira nod her hands towards him excitedly and daya chuckles at them.

Then she looked at the gate of Foundation and daya looked at her sad face as she sat on his knees.

Daya : (cupping her face)Princess, aap wapas sad hogaye? humne kitna kuch kiya, icecream khayi games khele yaha tak ki dance bhi kiya phir aap sad kyu ho?

Mahira :(clenching his hands) Main ghar kyu nahi jaa sakti, roz mujhe yaha kyu aana padta hain?

Daya : (thinking)hmm taki aap ek strong ladki bano.. (Mahira with her cute face looked at him)Dekho aapko (steach his hands)itni badi hone ke baad bohut bade bade kaam karne hain to aapko tab akele kahi bhi jaana pad sakta hain isliye ye aapki training hain..

Mahira : Par main bade hone ke baad akele rahungi abhi nahi rehna (she hugged him)

Daya :(caring his head)Mahi...Mahira acha Daya promise kare?

She broke the hug and looked at him with wide open eyes as he looked at her moving her stain of hair.

Daya :Jab aap bade hojaoge to hum sab saath milke rahenge, Aap main Abhijeet Tarika aur..

Mahira : Aur??

Daya:(looked at her with bitting his lips)aur (he saw chiku standing at gate waiting for her)chiku.. (she looked at gate smiling)abh jaao late hogaya hain kal subha school hain na? Kal chiku ke saath school bus mein jaana ok..

Mahira :(confused)aap kal mujhe school drop karne nahi aaoge?

Daya: (smiling with narrowing his eyes)main wo actully bohut hi important kaam se bhar jaa raha hu to main aapse next week aake milunga tab tak aap se Abhijeet uncle hain wo aayenge milne ha..

Mahira :(frowning)wo to baat bhi nahi karte..

Daya : (chuckling) ek secret bolu.. (Mahira bend towards him)unhe aap bohut pasand ho lekin wo na thode se pareshan hojate hain ye soch ke ki aap ek princess ho to kaise aapse mile isliye thoda sochke bolte lekin dekhna (he open his arms widely)main itna bada magic karunga ki wo aapse kal milne aayege to khushi khushi milenge aur aap unhe aise tickle karna dekhna wo itne zor se hasenge ki unki hasi rukegi nahi.

Mahira:(excitedly)sachi?

Daya :(pulling her nose softly)muchi..

Mahira :Aur chiku se bhi milenge?

Daya :(Smiling)Haa haa Chiku se bhi milenge.. aur (pulling a chocolate from his pocket)jab tak main nahi aajata aap ache se Chiku ke saath Abhijeet ke saath rehna apna dhayan rakhan ok..

Mahira : Ok papa..

Daya looked at her as his smile faded while she hugged him tightly and he cared a hair jerking his head them smiling again...

*******************************************************************

Daya reached home and was shocked to see the lights on and door of his house was open, he rested his head on bike handle as he knew what is going to happen. He quickly entered the house but was suprised to see Tarika along with Abhijeet sitting in hall on sofa.

Daya : Tarika tum yaha?

Tarika: Aagae tum..

Abhirika looked at daya as he bite his lips looking at Abhijeet while Tarika slowly walked towards him as he kept looking at Abhi who was rubbing his hands.

Tarika :(tapping Daya shoulder)Daya, Abhijeet jo keh raha hain wo sach hain? kya tum sach mein Delhi jaa rahe ho?

Daya : (closing his eyes taking sigh, he open his eyes and looked at her)Dekho Tarika.. maine already Abhijeet ko sab batadiya aur agar tum yaha mujhe rokne ke liye aayi ho to..

Tarika :(interrupting)nahi.. (she close her eyes)Main yaha tumse maafi mangne aayi hu..

Daya (looking at her guilty face):tarika..

Tarika :Haa, (she turned to Abhi)humne tumhe, (bitting her lips with gluping her tension)shreya ko galat samjha.. (her eyes were moist as she looked at her hands)dost the hum lekin maine ek baar bhi shreya se milne ki ya usne aisa kyu kiya ye samjhne ki kosish nahi ki.. bas samjh liya ki wo badal gaayi lekin kyu ye nahi samjh paayi..

Daya :Tarika..

Tarika : Nahi Daya bolne do.. aaj itne saalo baad hume(looked at Abhi) sach ka pata chala.. hum shreya ke galat raste pe jaane ka reason pata chala aur (she looked at him)tumne bhi itne salo mein kabhi nahi bataya ki shreya ke saath ye sab hua..

Daya :(holding her hand)Kya kehta..kaise kehta tarika. Waha shreya ko jail hogayi aur uski bachi usska kuch pata nahi chal raha tha aur main khud itni kosish ke baad bhi mahira ko dhund nahi paa raha tha.. abh jab iss barbosa ka pata chala tab jaake wo umeed ki roshini dikhi aur finally Mahira mili lekin..

Abhi : Lekin kya Daya.. (Daya turned to see Abhi standing near sofa with tears in his eyes)yahi na ki humne tumhe wo barosa diya hi nahi ki tum hume ye bata sako.. humesha tumhe samjhne ka dawa karta raha lekin jab waqt aaya to na tumhe samjha nahi shreya ko..

Daya : (walks towards him as he hugged him tightly)Boss, aisa nahi hain.. tumne aisa nahi kiya wo to halat..

Abhi : (breaking the hug)Maine galat kiya maine shreya ke khilaf gavai di court mein aur aise saboot diye jiski wajha se uski saaza badgaayi, main iss baat se itna gussa tha ki usne tumpe goli chali ki baki sari baatein yaadein sab bhula diya chutkio mein.. mere aur shreya ke bhai bhen ke rishte ko bhula diya.. maine bohut galat kiya Daya..

Daya : To abh sahi karo.. (Abhi looked at him)Main Delhi jaa raha hu crime investigation department se baat karne taki shreya ki saaza kaam ho aur jab tak main nahi aata Mahira tumhari zimedari..

Abhi :(holding daya hnads)To main bhi chalta hu na..

Daya : Nahi boss, ye ladai maine shuru ki hain to main isse ladunga..please maine Mahi..(closing his eyes then slowly open them as Abhirika were looking at him)Mahira se promise kiya hain ki uske 6th birthday uski mumma uske saath hogi please mujhe ye wada har halat mein pura karna hain.. Please Abhijeet..

Abhi :(tapping daya hands as his voice chocked)o..o..ok.. main nahi rokunga par tum apna dhayan rakhna.. (wipping his tears)par Acp sir aur Salunke shab foreign delgates se milne london gaaye hain unhe

Tarika:(interpeting with tensed voice)unhe ye baat ka pata chala to..

Daya(inteputing)Nahi..unhe ye kabhi pata nahi chalna chaiye.. kabhi nahi...Please tum dono ko mera saath dena hoga , mere pass shreya ke begunha hone ke saboot hain wo ek baar submit kardu to ye sabit hojayega ki shreya nirdosh hain.

Tarika : par daya, tumne jo Abhijeet se kaha usse Mahira ka birthday agle 2 mahino mein hain to kya 2 mahino mein shreya ko rihaae milegi?

Daya :(gluping his sorrow)isliye to jaa raha hu, chaiye kuch bhi karke mujhe 2 mahino mein shreya ko uss jail se bhar nikalna hoga.. atleast Mahira ke liye.. (he was thinking)janti ho Tarika jab mujhe Mahira finally uss gangsters ke pass mili thi to main kitna dar gaaya tha aur uss bachi ke dimag se wo sari purani yaadein mitane mein kitne mahine lag gaaye aur abh finally wo hasne lagi khush rehna sikhgayi hain agar maine apna promise pura nahi kiya to wo apni sari khusiya kho bhethe gi..

Abhi :Aur tu?(Daya looked at him)Teri khusiyo ka kya? Abh tak kitni baar apni khusiya dav pe laga chuka hain jab 2 saal phele iss mission pe akela bina mujhe bataye meri tarika ki shaadi ke baad chala gaaya tha(he turned his face around while Daya Tarika kept looking at Abhi)to mujhe aisa laga jaise meri zindagi chin gaayi hain mujhse aur jab tune Mahira ko dhunda aur uss ladke chiko ko bhi bachya to mujhe tujhpe pe garv hua tha lekin abh sach jaan ke dar lag raha hain..

Tarika :Abhijeet..

Abhi :(stop her showing his hand qs he turn to Daya) Daya, dekh main nahi janta ki aane wala kal kya hoga lekin bas itna janta hu ki jo tu karna chata hain usmein khatra hain, abh to tu CID officer bhi nahi raha jab se iss mission se lauta hain tune CID chod di maine kuch nahi kaha,tu shreya se milne jataa hain lekin usse dur se dekh ke aajata hain.. maine tujhe nahi roka.. itne mahino se uss bachi mahira se mil raha hain maine nahi roka lekin abh..(he clecnched his fist beating near his heart)abh tum dono ka pyaar ki dori ke rishto ko main nahi samjh paraha hu..

Tarika:Abhijeet sach jaanke bhi tum ye baatein.

Abhi:isliye to keh raha hu.. kya socha tune aage?agar shreya jail se chut jaayegi uske baad kya daya?Shreya ko to Mahira ke baremein nahi pata nahi ye ki wo tumhe apna papa samjhti hain.

Daya: (holding Abhi by shoulder)kyu itna soch rahe ho.. (Abhi jerk his hands)Boss, CID chodke Mahira ke saath rehna meri icha thi, shreya na sahi main to hu na..please saath do aur aage kya hoga dekha jaaiyega.. main bas tumhara saath chatein hu aur baat rahi mahira ki to papa kehne ke liye khoon ka rishta zaruri thodi hain?Bina khoon ke rishte apne aap mein khubsurat hote hain jaise ki humara... hain na Abhijeet

Tarika :haa bilkul sahi kaha tumne..(come towards him as he held Abhi and Daya hands)Hum tumhare saath hain Daya, tum jo bhi karo usmein hum tumhare saath hain.

Daya smiled as trio shared a group hug smiling with Abhi still worried and forcefully smiling.

**********************************************

Abhirika around 5 O clock reached Saad Foundation while Abhi was nervous.

Tarika :(held his hands)Abhijeet iss baar hume himat karni hogi please..

Abhi : Kaise karu Tarika, uss bachi ke pass jaunga to shreya ki yaad aayegi, uske saath maine kitna galat kiya ek baar bhi..(clenches his fist)zindagi mein rishte itne ulaj kyu jaate hain?Meri to abhi bhi samjh nahi aara Daya jo kar raha hain usse sab shuljhega ya uljhega..

Tarika : Daya ne kabhi ye nahi socha ki usse ye sab kareke kya milega to tum kyu soch rahe ho?

Abhi : Matlabh?

Tarika : yahi ki iss moment ko enjoy karo, kya pata (looking at the fondation)hume bhi yaha se koi khushi miljaaye..

Abhi glanced at Tarika eyes roaming over the Fondation looking at the children playing around while they boarded down with chocolate in his hand. Abhi saw Mahira and chiku playing at the corner of the house as they went near them.

Tarika:(cared her hairs from back with all the courge as mahira turned back looking at her in suprise)Mahira..

Mahira:(stepping back as chiko held her hand while Mahira glanced at Abhi standing a little far)uncle..

Abhi:(stepping forward bitting his lips as he raised his hand)Hi..

Mahira:(chuckled)Hi?aapko bow nahi karna hum princess hain na..

Tarika:(smiling galnced at confused Abhijeet then bow down)hum bow karte hain Mahira princess..

Mahira:(chuckling)hahaha..

Tarika pulls Abhi along with her as he bow her as well nervously while Mahira and Chiku smile at them.

Mahira:Chiku inse milo ye hain mere uncle aur(looks at tarika confused)

Tarika:Main hu aapki aunty aapke mumma aur(glances at Abhi)papa ke best friend jaise aap aur(looks at chiku smiling face)chiku ki tarha..

Abhi:(he glance at tarika staring at boy as he chuckls at them)Tarika(she looks at him)Mahira Daya bhar..

Mahira:(smiling)mujhe pata hain..

Abhi:(raising his eyes)what?

Mahira:haa papa ne bataiye ki aap aaoge..(Abhi grin his teeth at Daya who know him better than anyone as she took closer step to him)aur ye bataya ki aapko haste kaise hain.

Abhi confusedly looked at tarika then at her again while she started tickling him along with chiko as tarika smiled and Abhi feeling ticklist started laughing loudly... both the kids gave highfive as they were success and Abhi looked at them and started tickling while Tarika adored him.

Finally with in few hours all of them bonded well with eachother sharing time and playing games. Abhirika enjoyed time with Chiku and Mahira..

Tarika:Acha mahira aap ye batao ki aapko papa zyada pasand ya mumma..

Mahira:(bitting her lips)papa..

Abhi:kyu?mumma kyu nahi..

Mahira:Main mumma se mili hi nahi..(Abhirika looked at eachother while mahira smiled at them)lekin papa ne Daya promise kiya hain ki wo mujhe mumma se miliange mere 6th birthday pe..

Abhi:(cupping her face)haa bacha.. aapki mumma se aap jaldi hi miloge..

Chiku:mahira tum apne papa ke batemein wo gaana gaati wo gaa ke sunao...

She looked at Abhirika while Tarika nodded in yes..

Mahira:(stood in front her while they looked at her)Chanda ne poocha taaron se.. Taaron ne poocha hazaaron se..
Sab se pyara kaun hain??? Papa mere papa... papa...(she become sad recollecting daya)mere papa..

Abhi:(walking towards her as he bend down)Meethi meethi baaton se woh..(tickles her)sab ko hansata hain..

Tarika:(held chiko as they walk towards Abhi and Mahira)Pyaari adaaon se Woh dil behlaata hain...

Abhi:(embracing Mahira in his arms) Duniya mein aate jaate.. Woh pyaar lutaata hai...

Background music play as time files with Abhirika visiting Mahira and chiko getting close to eachother everyday..

Saagar ne poocha naiya se.....Naiya ne poocha khiwaiya se..Sab se pyara kaun hain...

Daya work took more time then expected as he returned after 1 half month with finally good news and It was ordered by court to release shreya in 15 days..

Abhirika were very happy to hear daya as Abhi asked him to meet shreya and declare the good news. Daya with excitement and happiness reached prison where shreya was locked but something happened due to which he wasn't able to meet her or declare her about mahira or anything.

He was heart broken.. his tears were flowing while he reached Mahira Fondation to meet her.

Mahira:(hugged in tightly)papa aap agayae..

Daya hugged her tightly with tears in his eyes as he held kissed her forehead and hands while she was looking at him suprise.

Mahira:(wiping his tears)aap ro kyu rahe ho?

Daya:(cleching her hands)I love you meri princess...

She hugged him again with repeating the words as he held her hand tightly.

Mahira:I love you too papa..

Daya:(breaking the hug)aapko(wipping tears) Daya promise yaad hain na..

Mahira:haa..mumma milengi mujhse..

Daya:(caring her face)milengi bbi aur rahengi bhi aapke saath abh hamesha hamesha ke liye..

Mahira:Main mumma ke saath rahungi..

Daya:Haa aur aap mumma ko bilkul pareshan maat karna..

Mahira:(putting hand on her head)bilkul nahi karungi.. I promise..

Papa Mere Papa....

Daya:hmm.. abh aao jao late hogaya na.. good night..

Mahira:good night papa..

she kissed him and left while Daya looked at her going.

Daya:Bas, kuch hi mahino ke liye ye khusi di uss upar wale ne.. (rubbing his hand)abh bas 15 din phir kabhi nahi milunga main mahira se.. kabhi nahi....

Now Daya was visiting her daily dropping her and chiko in morning while Abhirika were unaware of the the truth about Daya decision as they all spend good time in the evenings.

Daya use to take mahira to parks, games, get her toys chocolate while they spend time and made beautiful memories. He was being greedy day by day to spend more time with mahira as time was running out of his hands.

Finally on Mahira birthday shreya was released but Abhirika or Daya did not go to visit her instead she found a letter day before her release telling her about her daughter were abouts.

She was very restless from then as she reached the fondation and was searching for mahira when her eyes stopped at a small girl who was playing hide and seek.

Shreya took step towards her unknowingly feeling an attraction towards her with moist eyes and so many feelings in her heart. She reached the girl as he streched her hand to reach out to her. Small girl turned around to look at her with small eyes in shock.

Shreya(sitting on her knees adoring her)mahira...

Mahira:mumma????

Shreya hugged her tightly as mahira also hugged her with tears in both their eyes.. Shreya broke the hug with placing kissed all over her face and cared her from top to bottom as she prayed to God while daya from far looked at them.

Daya:Happy Birthday Mahira my princess.. Shreya bas abh khush rehna hamesha.. bas khush...

Shreya:itne saal..main dar gaayi meri beeti lekin aap theek ho.. I am so happy.
I love mera bacha.. I am sorry aapko itna dur rehna pada.... (cupping her face)happy birthday meri princess happy birthday...

Mahira:Mumma..I miss you...

Mahira hugged her again while she tightly embraced her in her arms.

Shreya was parying thanking apologising all her feeling of so many years were finally coming out seeing her daughter..she never thought one day she would able to meet her.. she lost all the hopes but today she is hear with her daughter.. finally meeting her.. finally seeing her infront her...

Shreya:thankyou.. thankyou ache rehne ke liye..thankyou..

Mahira:aap aagayi..papa ne apna promise nibhaya..

Shreya:(stunned)papa????

Mahira noded as shreya looked at her in confused and stunned expressions with tears flowing from her eyes.

*************************************
Suraj:Maahi???what are you dreaming about?

Maahi:(jerking getting up on seat)Suraj...

Suraj:haa itne dino baad itne ache se soyi...

Mahi:(looking around in car)haa..

She was yawning while Suraj smiled looking at her..

Suraj:don't worry bas kuch der aur phir hum Ghar pe honge.. mom dad tumse milke bohut khush honge.

Mahi"(widely opening her eyes)Suraj.. (he glanced at her while driving)do you this is good idea to take me to their anniversary party?

Suraj:ofcourse..

Mahi:par wo kaise react karenge.. Agar main unhe pasand nahi aayi to???

Suraj:don't worry.. dekhna they will love you...

Mahi:sure?

Suraj:(smiling)ofcourse..

He smiled as Mahi glanced outside the window thinking..

Mahi:Mera dil itna kyu bechan ho raha hain..(she glanced at sky as some memory echoed in her mind)dar lage to neeche nahi assaman ko dekho ....(remaing voice faded) jinese milne aayi wo nahi mile lekin aise lagraha jaise yaha sabkuch miljayega.. mumma main aapko promise karti hu.. aapka letter aur aapko unse mila ke rahungi.. I promise..

Suraj held her hand while driving as she turned to him and leaned her head on his shoulder smiling.

*************************************
Finally done with this one...

Wanted to explore the beautiful bond of relationship between a father and daughter. Hope you liked this bond of Daya and Mahira..

Tried to post this on father day but I got stuck at many parts so not sure how did it turned up so do drop in review on this one..

Alot of untold story is pending which will be covered in coming series of umar ke pariye.. hope the feel and bond was entaced in this one..

Lots of love!!!

Dareians rocks....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 580 12
In this story Daya sir and Shreya ma'am love each other aslo confessed their love to each other. But no one in the team know about them not even Abh...
29.6K 1K 14
This is a non investing story after eye gang series, we all wanted dareya back but unfortunately CID went off air. It might come back soon but before...
7.6K 788 16
This is series will contain very short stories revolving around of course our favorite Dareya for 10 years Celebration for each day starting from Apr...
2.3K 166 5
This Story is continuation of Dareya 10 Years Challenge Stories - OS Rihaee on Shreya Engagement. On all request from all of you, This Rihaee will ha...