Rwby AU x male reader

By LordOf_Crimson

Y/n was taken in by the Summer Rose and Tai xiao long he was the youngest of their kids, younger than Ruby an... More

bio
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 6

149 6 1
By LordOf_Crimson

Y/n had finished having a lesson with Dr Oobleck :

and had returned to his dorm room, he opened his fridge and took out a can of Dr Pepper. He opened the can and started to drink it while looking at his evidence board trying to find anything he had missed, at first he didn't find anything until he remembered something, there was going to be a White Fang meeting in a warehouse the teachers told everyone so they didn't accidentally walk into it.

Y/n * Roman works with the White Fang and there's going to be a White Fang meeting tonight, but since Roman is in prison he can't attend. *

Y/n then heard a knock on his door, he opened it to see Ozpin.

Ozpin " Hello Y/n may I come in? "

Y/n " Yeah sure. "

Y/n steps back and lets Ozpin in.

Y/n " You want a drink? "

Ozpin " No I'm fine [ sees Evidence board ] So this is the board Winter told me and Ironwood about. "

Y/n " Yeah ... Where's Roman? "

Ozpin " That's what I'm here for he's escaped on the way to prison. "

Y/n " He's going to the meeting then with the White Fang in Vale I've gotta stop him before he sells them something. "

Ozpin " Y/n this is dangerous even for pro huntsman are you sure you want to do this? "

Y/n nods.

Ozpin " Then go. "

Y/n just smiled and drank the rest of his drink, he used his speed to put on his combat clothes and then grab his weapons.

Ozpin " Good luck Y/n. "

Y/n " Thank you, sir. "

Y/n then ran to the warehouse where the meeting was taking place, he saw White Fang members outside it guarding it. Many White Fang members walked into the warehouse some wearing the White Fang uniform and others just wearing the masks, so Y/n used his super speed to run past the guards without them noticing and then hid on a support beam above a massive opening where people were gathering. There was something big that was covered in a blanket, Y/n took out his scroll and started recording what was happening then Roman and Neo walked onto the stage in front of the massive thing that was covered.

Roman " Hello everyone welcome to our annual meetup I'd like to show you an investment of mine Neo if you would. "

Neo then took the blanket off the thing and it revealed this :

Y/n * He got another one of those he must have someone on the inside of Atlas to get him one. *

Roman " We managed to get another paladin from Atlas from our man on the inside. "

Y/n * Come on give me a name or something. *

Roman " For safety reasons we won't mention who it is. "

Random White Fang member " Why not? "

Roman " Cause Y/n is recording us. "

Then multiple White Fang members shined lights up at where Y/n was but he used his speed to run away before anyone could see him, he ran outside the warehouse but looked through a mirror.

Roman " Never mind anyway with my investment here, It's gonna for people to stop us. "

Y/n then stopped recording and sent it to Ozpin who sent it to Ironwood, then Ironwood had his scientists back in Atlas try to activate Its self-destruct or just short circuit. After a couple of seconds, the scientist managed to hack into the paladin and short-circuit it causing Roman and Neo to step away from it, everyone in the warehouse then saw Y/n's shadow illuminated on the floor and the walls. They looked up at the window to see Y/n he just waved and then ran away, as he got far away from the warehouse something tied around his feet and he was thrown up into the air and found himself hanging off a lampost by his feet. Y/n looked around to see Blake :

Weiss :

Ruby and Yang walking towards him. Y/n used one of his blades to cut the rope, making him fall towards the ground but he flipped himself around and landed on his feet.

Y/n " Didn't think I'd see you guys so soon, can you stop writing me notes my bin is full. "

Ruby " No so you ready to come with us? "

Y/n " [ puts a hand on his chin ] Hmm let me think about it ... NO. "

Yang " Sorry little brother you don't have a choice. "

Blake " Don't make us force you. "

Y/n " Weiss did you meet up with Winter? "

Weiss " Yes I did. "

Y/n " OK did you guys know about what Roman, Neo and the other woman did to me? "

Yang " We didn't want him to take It too far and when Summer meets him next she'll beat the shit out of him. "

Ruby " Now come along Y/n. "

Team Rwby then walked towards Y/n but Y/n's scroll went off someone was trying to call him, so Team Rwby stopped walking.

Y/n " Hang on gotta take this [ answers the scroll ] Hello ... Oh hey dad what's up? ... Who's outside the house? ... ( worried ) I just saw Roman he couldn't have gotten there that fast, I'll be right there. [ hang up ] Sorry but gotta stop Roman from killing Dad. "

Y/n then used his super speed to run to Patch where Tai lives, he ran to his house and saw Tai fighting Roman. Y/n ran up to Roman and punched him in the back of the head but he shattered like glass, Y/n looked around but didn't see anyone else around.

Y/n " Dad you OK? "

Tai " Yeah. "

Y/n " I saw Ruby and Yang we were about to fight when you called. "

Tai " OK I'm fine go back and see If you can get them to come home. "

Y/n " OK but call Qrow to help. "

Y/n hugged Tai and then used his super speed to run back to Vale where he saw team RWBY but when he got there he didn't see them, so he ran back to his dorm to see another note It said :

' Soon we can be a family again ',

Y/n then texted Tai saying that they had disappeared and then put the note in the bin, he then heard a knock on his door. Y/n opened the door to see Katie.

Katie " Hey Y/n. "

Y/n " Oh Hey Katie everything OK? "

Katie " Not really, I'm locked out of my dorm and my teammates are out so can I chill in your dorm for a while? "

Y/n " Yeah sure. "

Y/n steps back and Katie walks in she looks at the evidence board, Y/n could tell that she is worried seeing as Y/n was close to seeing what their next move was.

Y/n " That's my evidence board to keep track of what I've seen and to help me track down my mother and sisters. "

Katie " You really do care for them, don't you? "

Y/n " Yeah they took me in when my biological parents abandoned me, they're my family and I want to track them down to bring them home. "

Katie " That's sweet ... do you want to go on another date? "

Y/n " Yeah I'd love to what did you have in mind? "

Katie " A movie more specifically The Batman. "

Y/n * Batman is my weakness. *

Y/n " Yeah I'd love to go with you. "

Katie " See you tomorrow then. [ kisses Y/n on the lips ] "

Y/n " [ separates from Katie after a couple of seconds ] That was ... whoa. "

Katie " I know. "

The screen then goes black as Y/n and Katie sit on the bed, the screen turns back on the next day Y/n is lying in bed it is a Saturday but he cannot get up he feels heavier than usual. Y/n looks to see Katie asleep next to him, they had slept in the same bed and cuddled nothing else.

Y/n * Errrrrrr. *

Katie then woke up and saw that she had slept in Y/n's bed with him.

Katie * Errrrrrr. *

Y/n " [ blushing ] We didn't ... did we? "

Katie looked for her notebook and found it on a desk next to the bed, Katie quickly picked it up.

Katie " [ blushing ] No we didn't. "

Y/n " Oh thank Oum I think we can both agree It's way too early for that. "

Katie " I agree anyway you want to meet up at 5 pm for the movie? "

Y/n " Yeah. "

Katie " OK see ya. "

Katie got up, unlocked Y/n's door then left Y/n's dorm and Y/n walked up to his door and locked It.

Y/n * I'm catching feelings, stop it she's Neo she tortured me. *

Y/n then had a shower and got ready for the day, when he walked to his desk to pick up his scroll he saw another note from Summer, Ruby and Yang it said :

' Katie is nice ', Y/n just put the note in the bin and then looked to see he had a text from Ozpin to meet him in his office, Y/n then used his super speed to run to Ozpin's office. When he entered the office he saw Ozpin, Tai, Qrow and Ironwood waiting for him.

Y/n " You alright Dad, Qrow? "

Tai " Yeah. "

Ironwood " Y/n we want to talk about your electrical powers. "

Qrow " They will be running out soon. "

Y/n " Oh is that the end of it then? "

Ozpin " No we might be able to find a way for you to keep them. "

Y/n " How am I losing it? "

Ironwood " The dust in your body is running out of power so when It does you'll lose the power. "

Y/n " So how are we planning for me to keep them? "

Ironwood " We believe that when you run or use the electrical powers It drains the dust so we think that when all of it is gone It'll start to recharge. "

Y/n " How do we know that'll work? "

Ozpin " We just need to use a machine to scan you then we'll know. "

Y/n " OK then let's do it. "

Qrow " Follow us then. "

Qrow and Tai then led Y/n to a room and Y/n saw the machine :

Tai " Just lay down and relax. "

Y/n then did that and the scanner activated, the machine inside went over Y/n scanning him.

Y/n " This is weird as hell. "

Qrow " It looks like something an alien would have. "

Y/n just started laughing and then the machine stopped, Y/n stood up and Ironwood walked in.

Ironwood " We were right all you need to do is wait until all the electricity is gone should take around an hour maybe two. "

Y/n " OK well I got another date with Katie. "

Tai " ... You're falling for her, aren't you? "

Y/n just looked away and blushed causing Qrow to walk up to him and then stare him down.

Qrow " ... Holy Shit you are. "

Tai " Y/n is it true? "

Y/n " ... Maybe a little. "

Tai " Y/n really? "

Y/n " I know she's Neo It's just. "

Ironwood " She's putting on an act and you're falling for it. "

Ozpin " Y/n just remember who she is and don't take it to heart when she reveals who she really is. "

Y/n " OK I will. "

Y/n then walks off.

Ozpin " It's still gonna hurt him. "

Tai " I know and when that happens me and Qrow will need to help him like when he came home after his torture. "

Qrow " I'll be there when he needs us. "

The screen then changes back to Y/n in his dorm looking at his scroll but as he did he had flashbacks of the torture, Roman, Neo and the woman beating the hell out of him and when they forced him to eat dust. Y/n snapped out of it and walked into the dorm's bathroom he splashed water on his face and looked at himself in the mirror.

Y/n " [ sigh ] ( scared ) Calm down just calm down I'm free, I'm fine. "

Y/n feels his legs shaking and puts his left arm along his left leg.

Y/n " We're fine. "

Y/n's leg stopped shaking and he started to calm down.

Y/n * Let's go to this movie then. *

time skip

Y/n and Katie were in the movie theatre watching Batman but Y/n saw that team RWBY were in front of them a couple of rows down, Y/n was tense knowing that Neo wanted this to happen.

Katie " Are you OK? "

Y/n just nodded and he continued watching the film after it finished Y/n and Katie were about to leave but Yang threw Y/n back at the other end of the theatre, Y/n landed on the ground and looked to see RWBY taking Katie hostage.

Weiss " Don't make this difficult Y/n. "

Ruby " Come with us with Summer we can be a family again. "

Y/n " And what about Tai? "

Yang " He won't come around but you will or we kill your girlfriend. "

Y/n " Katie just stay calm OK I'll get you out of here. "

Blake " Then come with us. "

Y/n * I'm low on electricity If I do this It will be gone ... It's worth it. *

Y/n used his super speed to run behind team RWBY and use the electricity to knock them out, Katie stumbled a little but Y/n helped her.

Y/n " It's OK I got you. "

Katie " Thank you. "

Y/n looked at team RWBY to see them gone but all he saw was glass.

Y/n * It was her. *

Y/n " Let's get out of here before they come back. "

Y/n picks up Katie and runs back to Beacon but halfway there he slows down because he has lost his electricity.

Y/n * I can't run on water now and they most likely know that. *

Y/n then stops outside of Katie's dorm room.

Katie " Even though team RWBY ambushed us I still had fun. "

Y/n " Yeah same Let's do it again just not with team RWBY trying to hurt you or get to me. "

Katie " Yeah let's. "

Y/n and Katie kiss and then Katie walks into her dorm room, Y/n walks into his dorm and can feel the electricity charging up.

Y/n " They were right thank Oum. "

Y/n then fell onto his bed and saw another note on the ceiling from Summer, Ruby and Yang saying :

' You two make a cute couple ', Y/n just shook his head and fell asleep as he did the screen turned black as this chapter ends 

Author note :

I hope you enjoy

see ya next time bye

Words : 2570

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1K 13
a/n: y/n xiao long was adopted by taiyang and summer when ruby was 4 yang was 7. when y/n was adopted he thought that his life was gonna be better. b...
84.7K 734 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
12.8K 196 21
as the son of two great huntsman you would think that life would be alright for y/n but you would be wrong, y/n life was a constant agony with some h...
31.2K 644 23
Y/n Rose, a boy from the Xiao-long and Rose families who was born without a semblance or even an aura, so his family neglected him for this until one...