Cardcaptor's Mark

By chu1luc

The Third installment of Quirkless people do not exist! They have magic! Midoriya Izumi discovers that she an... More

Information
Reunions
Stain
Stain Aftermath
Extra: Looking over Internships

Hero Names and Internships

356 12 1
By chu1luc

A month later........

The greenette was on the train heading for U.A. as a little girl suddenly yanked on her sleeve.

Izumi looked down with a curious face when the girl smiled.

"You're the girl I saw on T.V! I watched you with mommy and daddy! You were so cool!" Izumi smiled at the compliment.

"Thank you!"
--------
Izumi made it to school as everyone talked of the festival.

Iida in particular looked exhausted.

"Iida. Did something happen?" Izumi asked.

"Well, during the festival, my brother was attacked. By Stain. But he was saved by a man named Nataku." He said surprising everyone.

"Stain?! The Hero Killer that's been plaguing Hosu?" Mina asked.

"Is Ingenium alright?" Kaminari asked.

"He's alright and he has no serious injuries but the Hero Killer hasn't made an appearance after that." Iida confirmed.

" He's probably laying low right now, but I heard he's gotten heroes in Hosu antsy." Izumi said.

"But, you said Nataku helped your brother? He's one of the CLAMP alumni. An omni level psychic." Kero said.

"Whoa! He's that strong?" Jiro asked.

"Very, I have his contact, so maybe you can thank him next time." Izumi said.

"I appreciate that, Midoriya. " Iida said.

"Alright, Aizawa will be coming in, let's get seated." Izumi said as they did.

Aizawa came in at that moment.

"Alright class. Since you made an impact at the Sports Festival, it's time for you to take the next step.........you'll be coming up with code names, which was mentioned when you had to prepare for the Festival. The first year drafts are more important in your second and third years after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your potential. It is important to prove your worth now as offers often die down by graduation if you don't live up to it."

“So we’ll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, yeah?” Sero asked.

“That’s right,” Aizawa nods. “And, with that, here are the totals for those with offers.” The man pulls a remote from his pocket, clicking the button without any further fanfare. The blackboard made a sound before names and stats started appearing on its surface. “In previous years, it’s been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year.”

‘That is an understatement,’ Hitoshi thought. Looking at the board had his eyes widening a bit at the absurd gap between the top three people listed.

[Midoriya: 5,547

Todoroki: 4,100

Kirishima: 3,556

Bakugō: 879

Tokoyami: 734

Aoyama: 720

Ochako: 523

Yaoyorozu: 517

Hitoshi: 467

Ashido: 436

Shōji: 387

Sero: 216

Kaminari: 148]

“Holy-!" Kaminari said as Bakugou seethed

"Well it's natural Izumi has first place but Todoroki is second?" Asui asked.

"Probably because of my dad." Shoto said.

"Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros. You all remember at the USJ Incident, you got firsthand experience fighting against real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work up close.”

“Oh!” Uraraka gasped. “That explains the hero names!”

“Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun,” Satou agreed.

Aizawa-sensei sighed.  “Well, the hero names you will use now are only temporary, but if you’re not serious about it…”

“...You’ll have hell to pay later!” The class jumped when Midnight walked in the room, especially wielding her famous flogger--hundreds of villains have been injured by that formidable weapon.

“Because a lot of names used by students become recognized by society,” she said, strutting to the podium, “they end up becoming official hero names! So you have to choose your names carefully, but nothing for copyright infringement."

"Ah right. I remember there was one hero in the past that used a name from a famous video game, he was in court with their lawyers for six years." Izumi said making her classmates shocked.

---------
For ten minutes, students had to pick a name.

Some got one quickly.

Aoyama:
"Sparkling Hero, Radiant Knight!"

Tsuyu:
"Rainy Season Hero, Froppy."

Others actually went to Izumi for help on their names.

Mina:
"Acid Hero, Pinky!"

Hagakure:
"Stealth Hero, Illusion Prism."

Hitoshi:
"Whispering Hero, Mockingbird."

Iida:
"Legacy Hero, Velocity."

Although Bakugou got some set back as he wanted his name is King Explosion Murder..........

Soon it was Izumi’s turn.

"The Cardcaptor Heroine, Midohoshi." Izumi said.

"Ooh, I like it! Simple but catchy and easy to remember." Midnight approved.

Eventually, all students got their names although Bakugou had to settle with Ground Zero.

---‐------------------
Now students had to carefully decide who to intern under.

Izumi heard certain names she knew.

"Ah, Tsu, you said Mako is offering you an internship?"

"Yeah, you know him? Ribbit."

"He's the leader of the Tigersharks and is a expert at underwater combat. Usually a good thinker on the go, can throw together plans pretty quickly. He transforms to a human/mako shark hybrid. His fish form grants him speed and the fins to slice through objects. And one of the CLAMP alumni."

"Really? Then I'll go with him, ribbit."

Hagakure also got a offer from another CLAMP alumni, Mandrake, one of the Defenders of the Earth.

Others included:

Sero got Marshall Bravestarr.

Hitoshi and Jiro both got an offer from Team Knight Rider.

Aoyama decided to go with Reborn. Despite his spartan training, he helped many students and Aoyama wanted to push himself harder.

Then Izumi found an interesting name. While all the top 30 heroes wished to intern her, including All Might.

But she spotted Seraphina's name, remembering she was a pro-hero known as Cosmic Star before retiring after 10 years to spend more time with her orphaned niece, who was turning 27 and getting married. She hadn't been seen in hero work in 20 years, and she was the previous Number 1 hero back then. She didn't look like it, but she was well into her 60s.

Izumi smiled as she made her decision.

-------------
At CLAMP Academy...... .

Seraphina was gazing at the sky......

"It's been a while since I last saw Izumi. She'll be a great mage that will make us all very proud."

Then she frowned.

"But he's still out there. And to make it worse...he's using Nana's grandson for his goals. He's actually another pawn as All for One fills his heart with hate. And with what Nataku told me with his vision......of a brewing war...I'm really worried grandfather....."

Then a gale blew around her.

"You have an idea?"

Then a plate with a heart broke in two, in front of two photos.

One of Izumi and another of Shigaraki.

Seraphina realized it.

"Shigaraki......Izumi........together?" She said as she placed the plate together.

"........I just hope you know what you're doing, Grandfather....."
----------
Plz comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.1K 26
After a jutsu gone wrong Sakura Haruno gets teleported into a world that is unknown to her. Dwarves, elves, hobbits and wizards, what is going on? ...
25.5K 503 18
Just some age regression one shots about the dsmp
9.3K 640 78
Blair is an average college student who is just scraping by. If it weren't for her aunt Ren, Blair would have no one. By the chance of fate, Blair me...
201K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad