Wolf and a Fox.

Oleh Skyarcher07

Takes place during the events of the IDW series. Lebih Banyak

Betrayal
Angel Island
Miniseries part 1
Miniseries part 2
Miniseries part 3
Miniseries Finale
Metal Virus part 1
Metal Virus part 2
All or Nothing
Out of the Blue.
Silver
Mini Dubs
Thunderstorm
Urban Warefare
Reinforcements Arrive
Tower Tumbles
Plan B? Oh NO!
Duo the Cat
A hunt for Mimic
Surges turning point?

Part 2

140 4 0
Oleh Skyarcher07

Y/N- A member of the diamond cutters for 2 weeks now until they were betrayed and killed, they are an anthropomorphic fox with unspecified fur, eyes, tail and hair color leaving it up to the reader. Unlike traditional Diamond cutter gear they wear ankle high azure black boots, fingerless green gloves allowing them to use Wispons better, black shorts with a wisp canister beside them, a black long-sleeved shirt with a black hoodie over it, they wear a mask that looks like a fox with cream, dark gray and light gray in color, they have a scope in the single red eye helping them aim and hiding their face. They use a modified Burst Wispon (Modeled after the Red wisp, the Burst Wispon is a red-colored that has a fireball-shaped frame that is held together by several black nozzles. These nozzles are attached to a white barrel. It also has three holes on its front, keeping with the Red Wisp-motif. It also has a black handle on the back that allows the wielder to hold it in a comfortable grip.) This one is unique because it has blue stripes along the grip and can switch from flame thrower or all the three holes can come together to pull off a precision shot. Y/N uses a red wisp named Redster. Y/N is usually quiet and has not been heard to even mutter a single word since their time during the Eggman-Resistance war, they are a complex thinker and prefer to stay out of the spotlight, staying back and scouting with Whisper, but has a very big temper, often lashing out and staying angry for a while when angered. Since the betrayal has made Y/N even more independent, refusing to show their whole face and refusing to speak, they only trust Whisper and people who are her allies as they look up to her as a higher up since she was in the Diamond Cutters for longer.

Whisper- Whisper is an anthropomorphic wolf with biscotti fur that covers most of her body, and brown skin that covers her muzzle, inside of her ears, arms, upper torso, and front torso. She has thick black eyelashes and cloudy white fur around her eyes that resemble a mask. Her eyes are cadet blue, although they are often closed to the point of squinting. She wears light gray eyeshadow and has a long, bushy tail which ends in several tufts of fur sticking out in various directions. She also has a black nose, long-pointed ears and quite long hair that she keeps tied at the back in a ponytail with a black hair tie, save for a long, thick hair bang that covers her right eye. Her pointed cheeks are a little fluffy. Her fangs protrude from her mouth which is often in a natural frown. For attire, Whisper wears a cream-colored tube top, light gray leggings, and a dark gray cloak, in which she keeps six canisters. The cloak also has black and dark gray pockets seen on the shoulders. Whisper wears an outfit geared towards combat. This includes dark gray arm sleeves with black elbow pads, dark gray and light gray gloves with visible dark brown claws, and dark gray knee sleeves and black knee pads. She sports military-fashioned black, dark gray, and light gray boots. She can sometimes be seen wearing her cat-like ornate mask scope, which is cream, dark gray and light gray in color. Three holes are seen at the right side of the mask and a blue "eye" on the left side. Since the betrayal, Whisper has become more quiet to the point of it being a whisper, she has also become more reserved and bottles up her emotions when put in stressful situations rather than talking. They have a deep bond with Y/N due to them both sharing trauma from the betrayal causing Whisper to be wary in making relationships with friends.

Chapter 2

Y/N and Whisper have become mercenaries for 6 months now, taking out Eggman's bases from anonymous sources, saving resistance members from being killed and just keeping to themselves never joining the resistance during the war. The war was now over, Eggman was defeated and disappeared, the resistance has been helping with the clean-up initiative, the Badniks were still attacking places, but they kept to themselves only going out for missions. In this time Whisper has become quiet, barley talking over a whisper, only trusting Y/N and being more reserved. Y/N has remained the same and has been following Whispers lead but never takes off their mask now or speaking, the past still haunts them both too to this day.

Whisper was on her laptop waiting for their next mission, a message pops up telling them to go through an abandoned Eggman base, but the weird part was is that the user was willing to pay three times the normal amount.

Y/N was sitting on the snow filled ground, putting their mask over their eyes and nose so they could eat some oatmeal.

Whisper turns to Y/N, the message on her laptop catching her attention.

Whisper: Y/N, we've got a new mission. Someone is willing to pay three times the usual amount for us to go through an abandoned Eggman base. Are you up for it?

Y/N nods, their eyes hidden behind their mask as they finish their oatmeal before putting the mask over their entire face.

Whisper: Alright, let's gear up and get ready to go. We need to move quickly before anyone else catches wind of this opportunity.

Y/N stands up, their expression unreadable as they follow Whisper to gather their gear and prepare for the mission ahead.

Abandoned base...

Y/N and Whisper were perched up on a hill near the base, Whisper looking through her mask to see only a couple robots guarding the entrance.

Whisper: Front entrance is compromised; do you see another way in?

Y/N scanned the area, their eyes narrowing as they spotted a ventilation shaft on the side of the base. They pointed towards it, a silent gesture to Whisper indicating their plan to enter through there.

Whisper nodded in understanding as she prepared to follow Y/N's lead. Together, they made their way towards the ventilation shaft, their movements swift and calculated as they approached the abandoned base.

Y/N approached the ventilation shaft with determination, their foot bent back to kick the vent grid open. However, before they could make contact, Whisper reached out and stopped them, pulling a screwdriver from one of her pockets.

Whisper: Let's do this quietly. We don't want to alert anyone inside.

Y/N nodded in agreement, stepping back to let Whisper work on removing the screws from the vent grid. Whisper skillfully unscrewed the bolts one by one, the metal clinking softly as each one fell to the ground. Once the last screw was removed, Whisper carefully set the vent grid aside, revealing a dark opening into the base.

Whisper motioned for Y/N to go first, their wispon at the ready as they cautiously entered the ventilation shaft, their determination clear in their eyes. With Y/N leading the way, the two Diamond Cutters began their infiltration of the abandoned Eggman base, their silent teamwork guiding them through the shadows as they searched for any signs of danger.

Y/N and Whisper crawled through the dark vent, dust getting in their faces, but they continued on to crawl out onto some overhead pipes.

The alarms start suddenly blaring the two looked at each other confusion on their masked faces. Y/N shrugged before shaking their head. The two look down to see a blue ball roll under a closed door before its revealed to be Sonic as he speeds through the base.

Sonic: Way too slow! C'mon step it up!

He jumps over some electric traps before dashing through some Badniks toward a closing door, he looks worried as the door is closing a lot faster than he thought. Whisper quickly aims her Wispon under the door before firing a pink rotating spike keeping the door open as slides under it.

Y/N tilted their head in confusion at the sight before Whisper quickly gestured for them to follow her along the pipes. The two Diamond Cutters moved swiftly and silently, following Sonic's trail through the base, their wispons at the ready in case of any unexpected encounters.

Eventually, they reached him, where Sonic was engaged in a fierce battle with a large, mechanized robot.

Sonic: Ohh you're a big one!

The robot is suddenly surrounded by psychokinesis energy and thrown to the ground, Sonic turns to see Silver with his hand enveloped in green psychokinesis energy.

Silver: Mind If I cut in?

Sonic: Silver. I had that man.

Silver: S-Sorry. I didn't mean to step on your toes.

Sonic: It's cool. Thanks for holding the door for me back there.

Silver: What door? I came in through the other way.

Sonic: Well, if you didn't then who-

Whisper's cyan laser pierced through a Badnik sneaking behind the two. destroying it in a flash of light before it could reach the two hedgehogs. Y/N swiftly pulled Whisper back into the shadows, keeping them out of view as they watched the scene unfold.

Sonic and Silver turned towards the sound of the laser, their eyes widening in surprise at the sudden attack on the Badnik.

Sonic: Since when could you do that?

Silver: I didn't it must be the legendary guardian angels!

Sonic: The legendary what now?

Silver: How do you not know about the guardian angels?!

Sonic: I spent six months in a small prison cell in space I missed a few things.

Silver: Thats right, you missed most of the war. Mutiple units in the resistance would report seeing two mysterious people who helped turn the tide of war, but never joined the army. They must be here to help us again.

Whisper pulls on Y/N's shoulder getting them to walk on the pipes till they reach a giant metal door and drop down.

Whisper grips her wispon as the cyan wisp goes into the Variable wispon and fires a electric like laser at the door making a scorch on the door but it still stands, she switches to the pink wisp firing a pink saw blade into the door, but it does nothing, she braces herself as she holds the wispon on her shoulder and switching to the orange wisp and fires a exploding orange ball at the door but the door still stands, she switches to the blue wisp making her wispon into a hammer, she jumps up and gives it a good Wack but the door doesn't falter.

Whisper keeps calm and looks at Y/N who steps up, Redster goes into their wispon, they aim it at the door and fire, sending a burst of fire into the door but the door isn't even scorched. Y/N not being as calm as Whisper starts kicking at the door in frustration.

Silver: That must be them! Hey Guardian Angels!

Solver floats over toward them excited to meet his hero's.

Whisper squeaks before putting her wispon in hover mode, she jumps up tucking her legs in as it takes her up, Y/N aims their wispon at their feet and fires propelling them back up to the pipes as the two watch.

Silver: Wait no!

Sonic walks over his hands behind his head.

Silver: I... I don't understand. We're all on the same side. I'm a big fan...

Whisper and Y/N regrouped on the pipes, their expressions hidden behind their masks as they watched Sonic and Silver below.

Sonic: Silver, you said they never joined the resistance, that they never interacted with anyone ,right? "He looks up at the two, the only thing he can see is the eyes of their masks.

Silver: Well... yeah so?

Sonic: So, they obviously prefer to work solo, for whatever reason, not everyone likes being a part of the crowd.

Silver: I see... I guess I've been so lonely for so long, I never considered wanting to be alone.

Sonic waves at the two.

Sonic: Hey! Sorry for coming on so strong, I'm Sonic and my over eager friend here is Silver! We appreciate your help; we want to help you too.

Before the two could even think their wisps go out of their canisters and float over toward Sonic.

Sonic: Haha, woah hey guys I thought I saw some wisp powers going off!

Whisper drops down taking off her mask, Y/N following behind keeping their mask on.

Sonic: I saved their planet from Eggman awhile back, guess that left an impression.

Whisper: Whisper.

Sonic: Cool

Silver talks in a whisper voice.

Silver: Ok... but why?

Sonic: No genius, Whisper is her name.

He sees Y/N behind her.

Sonic: And who are you?

Y/N remains silent, their masked face betraying none of their emotions as they stand beside Whisper.

As Silver reaches out to touch Y/N his eyes in stars as he stares at one of his heros, Y/N reacts quickly, grabbing Silver's arm and pinning him down with ease. With a firm grip, Y/N holds Silver's arm behind his back, their strength evident in the way they effortlessly subdue the psychic hedgehog.

Silver grunts in surprise, his eyes widening as he finds himself in the grasp of the silent Diamond Cutter. Y/N's masked face remains stoic, their eyes focused on Silver, a silent warning in their gaze as they keep him restrained.

Whisper steps forward, a hand on Y/N's shoulder, calming them down with a nod of reassurance. Y/N eases their grip on Silver, releasing him from their hold as they step back, their masked face returning to its unreadable state as they watch the situation unfold.

Whisper: This is Y/N.

Sonic walks up, holding his hand out.

Sonic: Nice to meet you Y/N.

Y/N's masked face betrays a mix of emotions, their eyes narrowed in distrust and defiance as they stare at Sonic's outstretched hand. Without a word, they slap it away, their movements swift and calculated, a clear indication of their reluctance to trust the hedgehog. Sonic pulls his hand back, his expression one of surprise and confusion at Y/N's reaction.

Whisper steps in, placing a reassuring hand on Y/N's shoulder as she addresses Sonic.

Whisper: Y/N prefers to keep to themselves.

Sonic nods, his expression understanding as he respects Y/N's boundaries. He turns his attention to Whisper, a smile playing on his lips before turning to Silver.

Sonic: Care to get the door for us flatware?

Silver: I said I'd get it! Don't rub it in.

Silvers hands glow.

Sonic: Everyone get ready.

Redster goes into Y/N's wispon a Silver lifts the door up, revealing a bunch of small flying badniks and one giant stationary Badnik.

Whisper expertly uses her Wispon, switching through multiple Wisp powers to take down the flying badniks with precision and skill.

Sonic spin dashes into the group of badniks.

Silver focus' his telekinesis elsewhere, the door falls back down.

Silver: Oops!

Whisper uses her Wispon to hover on top of an overhead pipe getting a better position.

Y/N moves with incredible agility and precision, their attacks a deadly combination of swift melee strikes and the powerful flames of their flamethrower Wispon. They dispatch the small badniks with skill and efficiency, their movements calculated and lethal as they swiftly eliminate each enemy that comes their way.

Whisper watches from above, her Wispon laser precision taking out the flying badniks with ease as she maintains a strategic vantage point. Y/N's ferocity and determination are evident in every move they make, their masked face a mask of focus and intensity as they battle alongside their teammates.

Sonic: Silver! We need to take out the little ones so we can focus on the big one!

Silver: Right! Come at me!

Sonic spin dashes at Silver as a green glow envelops him near Silver, Silver holds Sonic out and moves his spinning form around him in the air destroying many badniks.

Y/N smacks a badnik which causes it to shoot near Whispers position, the sudden disturbance occurs as the pipe begins to buckle and fall taking her with it.

With a swift movement, Whisper notices the falling pipe just in time to leap out of its path, but as she lands on the ground, the force of her jump causes her to stumble and lose her balance. In a split second, the pipe crashes down, cutting off her path to safety and trapping her beneath its weight.

Y/N's eyes go wide underneath the mask as they realized what they had done they desperately try and go over to her but the badniks continued to fight them.

Struggling to free herself, Whisper reaches out desperately, her Wispon just out of reach taunting her with its power.

The Badniks begin closing in on her, but her wisps come out of their canisters, ready to risk their lives for her, but before they can even do anything Silver comes in throwing the badniks into some rockets making them explode, he lifts the pipe off of Whisper a Sonic spin dashes right through the giant badnik, destroying it.

Silver holds out his hand to Whisper.

Silver: It's okay if you guys work alone, but it looks like you guys have put together quite the team. And I'd be proud to be a part of it.

Whisper takes his hand before quietly responding.

Whisper: Maybe.

Whisper is caught off guard as Y/N unexpectedly pulls her into a tight embrace, their silent apology conveyed through the gesture. Despite their lack of words, the warmth and sincerity of their embrace speak volumes, a silent understanding passing between them in the aftermath of the chaotic battle. Whisper's heart swells with gratitude and appreciation for their unspoken support, a silent bond forming between them as they stand together in the wake of danger and uncertainty. As they pull away from the embrace, their eyes meet, a silent exchange of shared compassion and solidarity.

Y/N looks at Silver, Y/N's masked face softens slightly as they reach out and grab Silver's hand, shaking it vigorously in a gesture of gratitude. Their eyes convey a silent thank you as they express their appreciation for Silver's help in saving Whisper.

Whisper: They trust you now.

Silver lets out a quiet yes.

Suddenly a console nearby beeps showing Eggman's logo, Whispers opens her eyes revealing their cadet blue eyes, her wispon turns into its blue hammer form as she walks toward the consol fury in her eyes.

She raises the hammer above her head to smash it but Sonic quickly goes in front of the console.

Sonic: WOAH WOAH WOAH! YOU CAN SMASH THIS PLACE WHEN WE'RE DONE BUT FIRST, WE NEED VIATIAL INTEL OFF THE COMPUTER!

Whisper pauses, her anger and frustration evident in her expression as she lowers the hammer, a conflicted look crossing her features. She reluctantly steps back, her eyes fixed on the console as she struggles to contain her emotions.

Y/N moves closer to Whisper, their presence a silent support as they stand beside her, their masked face unreadable but their loyalty and determination unwavering. They place a hand on Whisper's shoulder, a gesture of solidarity and understanding as they stand together.

Whisper: okay.

Sonic: What did Eggman do to you guys?

Silver goes up to the console.

Silver: Let's see, looks like there was a major update across the Eggnet, it's almost like Neo Metal Sonic isn't hiding what he's doing any- OH CRAP!

Sonic: We have to call Knuckles now!

The screen goes to a dial tone before revealing Amy and Knuckles.

Sonic: Amy! Knux! Are you there! Silver found out what Neo's up too! Your gonna need to call everyone in!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.3K 249 9
๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™™ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๏ฟฝ...
15 0 20
This story was written with the help of @CaptNAndrews who helped me in realizing this vision and gave over a ton of her creativity! This story takes...
13.1K 280 41
N x reader A series of coincidences at some point becomes fate.
8.4K 317 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž