'Jeon Triple 's Mate:Ours' ||...

By sOFYrahman_

Its story of 3 triples of Jeon Brothers ,whose are ruthless , merciless , heartless ,psycho Alphas ,use girls... More

Author
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Smut)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(Smut)
Chapter 19(Smut)
Chapter 20(Smut)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (End)
Epilogue

Characters

4.9K 167 9
By sOFYrahman_

Jeon Jungkook ,Oldest brother ,109 years old .

Name : Jeon Jungguk ,2nd brother ,109 years old .

Name Jeon Junggeok or JK , Youngest brother ,109 years old .

Jeon Brothers : Ruthless , Heartless , evil but responsible ,Handsome ,Trillionaire ,Alpha Kings , Mafia Kings , no:1 business Tycoons ,Royal Black Stone Jeon Family .Girls die on them .

Their powers are same ,they are very powerful ,Moon Goddess blessed them with 1 mate .But bcz of their dark past they believe that girls are sl*ts , gold diggers ,that's why they dont want their mate.They just use girls like for their pleasure .

Their Wolf forms are same bcz their powers are same -(Pure black with Red eyes)

Black with Red eyes .

Name: Choi y/n , 16 years old .Cute ,innocent, sweet ,Obedient ,have Little Space syndrome . Human (but there is a big secret).............

She live in Han Village ,

Parents : Dead , Living with Grandparents .Her Grandpa & Granma raise her bcz of her little self they never let her go to school , they grandpa home-schooling her .Her grandpa never let her know about sexual acts or things bcz of her little space .She have only 1 friend Jisoo .She love her a lot .Her grandparents never show her this world bcz her parents were kill by some big rich mans & thats why they never let her go out from their village .
Her parents were kill in front of her & that made her traumatized & this is the reason of her little space .If she is in stress then she will go inside her little space .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 12.8K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
957K 49.1K 49
"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately hover above him, hands appreciating his c...
3.4M 208K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
110K 4.6K 19
In a city where werewolves lives among the human, finding a mate was zero possibility. Jeon Jungkook, a young and a very dominant alpha met a white h...