Go easy on me~ Dennis/Arthur

By StylesCS

Arthur Leclerc, a Uni student and the little brother of F1 driver Charles Leclerc. Ever since 2017 his life c... More

introduction
1. You can't deny how hard I've tried.
2. I've missed you.
3. Liar.
4. Leclerc?
5. First day to disaster...
6. Who is he?
7. Moody teenager
8. I knew you were trouble
9. Who's he?
10. Bigger Person
11. These high walls.
12. Carried away.
13 Hurting means nothing.
14. You're on your own kid.
15. Monday, School day
16. Texting
17. I can't stop thinking about him.
18. 8 months till freedom.
19. Back home.
20. I remember it all too well.
21. You are not alone.
22. Trust
23. Missing post.
25. lies.
26. It's all your fault...
27. Can we still fix this?.... Us?
28. Shall I call him? No. Yes?
29. Welcome in Austria
30. I'm trying
31. They don't want me here.
32. I tried.

24. You don't know who I am...

915 38 14
By StylesCS

♡●♡●♡

"Are you sure?" Alice asks when they are ready to get in the car to go to school.

"Yes, we have lessons. I can't just skip them. Plus on Thursday you will come with me for the internship. So we have to prepare a few things for the presentation." Arthur says.

"I can also just call you for that. If you are not ready to go to school th-"

"Alice, it will be fine." Arthur says and Alice nods.

“Alright.” She says.

"Did you sleep a bit?" She asks and Arthur nods.

"Better than I thought I would be. I woke up a few times, but I didn't really lose sleep." Arthur says.

"Good." She says and Arthur nods.

“Ready?” She asks

"Let's go." Arthur says

"Bye, Mom! See you tonight!" Alice screams, and with a goodbye from her mother, they leave the house.

Alice opens her car door and they get in. Backpacks in the back and Arthur puts on his seatbelt.

"Did you think about what you would say when people ask?" Alice asks when she starts driving.

"About what?" Arthur asks.

"Your missing person's post by the police. People know it is serious when they post it." Alice says.

"I don't owe them anything. So they don't need to know anything." Arthur says and Alice nods.

“Alright.” She says.

"They don't have to know, they are not my friends, so I don't know why it would matter to know."

"People these days want to know everything when something happens in their city." Says Alice.

"True, but I don't think it's necessary," Says Arthur.

"Then we won't say anything. My mouth is locked." She says and Arthur smiles at her.

"Thank you." He says and she smiles.

"No thanks, remember." She says and Arthur laughs.

Last night he said thank you a lot of times, because they had arranged everything, such as an air mattress with a blanket and pillows, so he could sleep there. Alice didn't want to hear the word anymore, they were friends, and you do all of that to help a friend.

"Yes, Ma'am " Laughs Arthur, and she lets out a chuckle even though she wanted to look mad at him.

"Are you staying tonight too? We can watch the movie again." She says and Arthur nods.

"That's fun. We didn't see much did we?" Says Arthur and she shook her head.

"We fell asleep quickly." She says.

Soon they arrived at school and Alice parked the car.

"Ugh I don't feel like it." Alice says and puts her head against her steering wheel.

"It's only nine hours." Says Arthur laughing and she glares at him.

"I'm dying." She groans.

"Don't be dramatic." Says Arthur.

"It's my second name." Says Alice, and Arthur lays a hand on her arm.

"It will be fine." He says, and she sits up and then drops her head against his shoulder.

"We can also call in sick and just go somewhere else." She says and Arthur looks down at her.

Can he put his arms around her or would that be weird?

"Before you know it, the day is over." Says Arthur and she shook her head against his shoulder.

“I don't wanna.” She says and then Arthur wraps his arms around her to hug her.

"We have each other, we will be fine." He says and Alice looks up.

"Aww, that's so sweet. I didn't know you could be kind." She says and Arthur pushes her away from him, laughing.

"Let's go, dumbass." He says.

“Okay, bitch.” She says and Arthur looks at her with a big smile on his face.

"I'm glad I found someone like you." Says Arthur and her grin fell to a smile.

"Me too. I love how we can be around each other. I'm a really touching person and I can often hug people when they don't want to or grab their arm or hold hands. So say it if you want it, I don't want to let you feel uncomfortable, but I don't think you have any problems with it." She says and Arthur shook his head.

"I'm happy you can be yourself around me." Says Arthur.

"Weird huh, we have known each other for a few days but it feels a lot longer." She says.

"We met on Monday." Says Arthur.

"So three days, weird." She says and laughed

"It doesn't matter." She says and they get out of the car.

"Don't forget your bag." Says Arthur and she makes an O with her mouth and grabs her bag from the backseat.

She locks the car, and they walk out of the parking lot and to the main entrance.

Alice is talking to him, but he can't focus on her words when he sees the familiar car and the door opens.

"This way." Arthur says and grabs Alice's arm and pulls her to the right through the crowd of people.

"Arthur? Hello?" She says but he doesn't answer and continues to walk forward quickly.

"Arthur!" She says.

"Lorenzo is here." He says, and she looks behind them and then, without struggling she walks with him.

“What is he doing here?” She asks.

"Probably to talk to me." Arthur says and then they are at the back entrance.

"Arthur."

Failed.

The hand on his shoulder stops their walking and Arthur turns around and comes face to face with Lorenzo.

"What do you want?" Asks Arthur, and Alice grabs his hand and Arthur looks at it.

"I'm here to pick you up." Lorenzo says and Arthur shook his head.

"I have school, so not gonna happen." Says Arthur and sees how Lorenzo are looking at their hands.

"The police want to talk with us all, so you don't really have a choice. I already talked with your school." Says Lorenzo.

"You did what? One, you don't have to interfere with my school. Two, I have nothing to say to the police, so no. I have class." Says Arthur and Lorenzo shook his head.

"We also need to talk because this is ridiculous," Says Lorenzo.

"He's staying with me, like Arthur says, we have school and a presentation to do." Says Alice.

"Who are you?'' Asks Lorenzo.

"None of your buisness." Says Alice and If Arthur wasn't frustrated he would have laughed about it.

Lorenzo looks at their hand again and Alice let go.

Arthur hears her whisper sorry softly.

"We have to go." Says Arthur and Alice nods.

"Yes, with me, not her." Says Lorenzo.

"We can speak after school." Says Arthur.

"No, Arthur, the police want to see you. You have no choice!" Says Lorenzo and Arthur looks at him.

"This is all your fault in the first place that we are in this situation. So we have to fix it with the police." Says Lorenzo.

"God your brother really is an asshole." Says Alice, and then slaps a hand over her mouth.

Arthur couldn't help himself but let out a chuckle while Lorenzo is staring angry at her.

"We have to go. If we are done you can go back to school." Says Lorenzo, ignoring what Alice said.

"Can you keep me updated on what happens in class?" Arthur asks as he turns to Alice.

"You sure you want to go, you don't have to." Says Alice and Arthur nods.

"I don't think I have a choice." Says Arthur and Alice nods.

"You do, but he doesn't give you one." Says Alice.

"I will text you when I come back, okay?" Arthur says and Alice nods.

"Be careful." She says and Arthur gives her a smile.

"I will." Says Arthur and Alice give him a hug.

"Call me if you need me, okay? I will skip class and come to you. I don't care about getting in trouble if it means you need me." She says and Arthur leans into her.

"I will, thank you. It will be fine." Arthur says and they let go of each other.

"I will let you know about tonight?" Says Arthur and Alice smiles and nods.

Arthur looks at Lorenzo, and then he turns back to the main exit to go to the car. He's not going to walk all over again.

Lorenzo opens his car and Arthur gets in. He puts his backpack between his legs and when he looks out the window, he sees so many people looking at them.

Lorenzo also did not park his car on the parking lot, but simply at the entrance. Antisocial.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Asks Lorenzo, and Arthur rolls his eyes and sits down a bit more. He keeps looking out the window.

"So you're going to ignore me now?" Ask Lorenzo.

"Are you going to drive or do I need to step out again?" Snaps Arthur at him, he looks at Lorenzo angry, and he sees how his older brother rolls his eyes and starts the car.

"She's rude." Says Lorenzo.

She's not.

"No wonder you are like this." He says and Arthur looks up again.

"Shut up, you don't know her, she's not rude. Look at yourself first before looking at someone else. Making a fucking scene in my school. So that you know, I will talk with the police, and then I will get the fuck away again. I don't want to see either of you ever again." Says Arthur angry.

"You are overreacting." Says Lorenzo.

"I am? Who called the fucking police for a missing report. I was not over reacting."

“You said you wanted to kill yourself. What do you think I would do?” Says Lorenzo.

"I never said that! Maman said she never wished I had been born, so I could help her with that to get the fuck away from this fucked up family." Says Arthur.

“Language!” Says Lorenzo.

"No, I'm not going to take anyone into account anymore. I can't wait until my school is finished and I can leave Monaco and never have to see you again." Says Arthur.

"Don't be stupid."

"I'm not. I really can't wait to get out of here." Says Arthur

"We just need to talk, and it will be fine." Says Lorenzo.

"Fine? I have two brothers who don't give a shit about me but really want to control my life. Plus a mother who is lying and says how I make her life miserable. I'm done with this bullshit." Says Arthur.

"We do care about you. Arthur you know that, right?" Says Lorenzo.

"You do? Wow never saw it." Arthur says sarcastically, and looks out the window again.

"Do not be ridiculous." Says Lorenzo.

"I asked for help and yet you guys didn't pick up or bother to answer the text I sent you both. You read it and ignored me, Lorenzo, while I was asking for help. What a way to show how much you care about me. I can rot to hell right? I can wait until you have time." Says Arthur.

"That's not true. Arthur, you are making things up to be mad at us. Yes, we saw it and I didn't call back, sorry. But that doesn't mean I don't care about you." Says Lorenzo.

"Yeah, well this family is something I don't care about anymore, so I can't wait to go away." Says Arthur and steps out of the car when they parked in front of their house.

Lorenzo opens the door and Arthur puts his bag by the stairs and then heads upstairs.

"Arthur!" Screams Lorenzo annoys but Arthur ignores him and continues to his room.

He takes a bag from his closet and places it ready on his bed. He takes all the clothes out of his closet and puts them in his bag. He crams in as much as he can.

"What are you doing?" Lorenzo asks and Arthur stormed past him to the bathroom. Where he grab his toiletry bag and throw in his shower supplies, toothbrush and everything he needs.

"You are not leaving." Says Lorenzo and Arthur looks at him.

"Oh watch me. If the police is away, you bring me back to school and I don't want to see you ever again." Says Arthur and goes past him again to continue packing his bag.

"Let's talk first." Says Lorenzo.

"I'm done with talking Lorenzo. I'm not being listened to anyway, so why should I talk?" Says Arthur.

"Where are you going then? Your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend. And I don't fucking know where I'm going, and I don't care, everything is better than here." Says Arthur

"You are overreacting." Says Lorenzo.

"Why would I stay with people who don't give a shit about me? Who think I'm a liar and I'm always in the wrong, even when I did nothing. But hey, why would someone listen to young dumb Arthur because you are always here right? You know exactly what is happening in this house and who's lying or not. That I have an alcohol problem and making my mother feel bad or would even hurt her. So give me a reason why I would stay here?" Ask Arthur.

"We are family." Says Lorenzo and Arthur let out a laugh.

"I don't have a family. I did have one, but that person died in 2017." Says Arthur and he looks straight into Lorenzo's hurt eyes.

He sees the tears in them, and it didn't even make him feel guilty.

"That's not true, we are here." Says Lorenzo

"We're talking with the police, and then I will go away, Lorenzo. I don't feel like doing this anymore. I'm being called a liar for something I didn't do. My own mother wishes I had never been born. I'm a burden to you, so why would you care?" Says Arthur

"Because you are my little brother." Screams Lorenzo and breaks his calm that he was trying to hold.

"Then act like a brother." Arthur screams back.

"You have never been here for me, and now you come back into my life, and want to rule everything. You act like you know who I am, but you don't know a thing about me! You have no idea who I am or what has happened in my life since 2017!" Screams Arthur and he can't stop himself anymore.

"You weren't there when I lost all my friends. You weren't there when I got bullied in school because I had no father anymore. When they thought it would be funny to beat me till I couldn't walk anymore. When Maman was always drunk away with friends and I had to take care of myself while being fourteen. I was fourteen Lorenzo!" Screams Arthur.

"So no you don't know who I am or what the fuck has happened in my life!"

♡●♡●♡

"Dennis, hi." Emilie wraps her arms around her brother and Dennis wraps his around her.

"I didn't know you would come too with dad." Says Dennis with a big smile.

"Surprise!" She laughed and Dennis joins.

"How are you?" He asks.

"I'm good, training hard for the next season that is coming soon. How about you?" Ask Emilie.

"Busy with the media today. But next to that, life is okay." Says Dennis and Emilie folds her arms.

"Only okay?" She asks and Dennis sits down, and she follows next to him.

"I have some difficulties with the car, so I'm working hard to get it under control." Says Dennis.

"But you're getting good results?" She says and Dennis nods.

"But it isn't easy, and I'm working really hard to get those. The data, looking with my team, I do a lot to get it right." Says Dennis.

"You have to be more proud of yourself, you are doing good." Says Emillie.

"You are a top athlete yourself." Says Dennis says and Emilie let out a chuckle.

"True, I guess we can both learn more from that." She says and Dennis smiles.

"You look tired." She says and Dennis looks up.

“Hear that more than once today.” Says Dennis with a chuckle.

"Is it beacuse if your racing?" She asks and Dennis let his head hang backwards.

"Yes and no." Says Dennis and then looks up again.

"Do you want to talk?" She asks and Dennis shrugs.

"Den." She says and Dennis groans and leans his head against her shoulder.

"This boy is in my head and I can't get him out. It's Arthur who I already spoke with you about."

"You said you were sleeping bad back then too." She says.

"Yeah, that never stopped. And now we are texting more, I think about him a lot more. I don't understand it." Says Dennis.

“Did he say what is going on?” She asks and Dennis shook his head.

"He says nothing about how he is or how his family are. He doesn't really talk about them. We talked a lot about my racing and his study."

"It is difficult too, you know. You and Arthur both lead a different live. Den, you are traveling around the world while he is studying," Says Emillie.

"But he's learning about my sport, you know. And his brother is a formula 1 driver, so he knows this world." Says Dennis.

"You said back then that he wouldn't come to races." Says Emillie.

"I know but there's something about him. We will come into our sport when he's done with school." Says Dennis.

"You saw him for three days. Dennis, are you doing alright in there?" She asks and touches his forehead.

"You talk to him via Instagram but that doesn't mean he's worth getting to know at all. It's weird that he is so in your head, and you don't know why. There must be a reason why you think of him." Says Emillie

"I don't know, Em. I've been thinking about it too, but I don't really have an answer yet." Says Dennis.

"Do you like him?" She says.

"Of course, he is nice. The few days I saw him he was really kind." Says Dennis.

"No, Den, do you like like him? Did you fall for like you did for Jace?" She asks softly and Dennis looks like her.

"Don't talk about Jace." Says Dennis.

~~~

Ready to get to know Dennis?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 6.3K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...
166K 1.4K 30
Y/n Y/l/n age 20 is Arthur Leclerc's best friend and has been ever since they met in Monaco at a dinner party with their families when they were 7. C...
52.7K 1.3K 22
a story where two drivers, rivals from their older brothers, start to fall for each other arthur leclerc x oc
447K 8.7K 71
Lyla Andre-Accardi had gone through her 23 years of life developing a irrational fear of love - getting married, having children, spending the rest o...