THE HATING GAME- Taehyung x R...

By thvfiqz

"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes... More

CH 1 | MARRY ME
CH 2 | I WISH YOU DIED
CH 3 | A BEAUTIFUL MESS
CH 4 | MAKE ME
CH 5 | I WON'T KISS UNTIL YOU BEG
CH 6 | MRS. KIM
CH 7 | I WILL SHOW YOU
CH 8 | WELCOME HOME MRS. KIM
CH 9 | FEELINGS
CH 10 | THE NIGHT
CH 11 | UNGRATEFUL
CH 12 | EYES ON ME
CH 13 | I WON'T LET YOU LOSE
CH 14 | THANK YOU
CH 15 | MEETING HIS MOTHER
CH 16 | THE HINT OF TRUTH
CH 17 | I MADE HER CRY
CH 18 | IGNORANCE
CH 19 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE
CH 20 | WHAT EYES?
CH 21 | JUST AN INCH
CH 22 | MISSING YOU
CH 23 | NOT THE FIRST TIME
CH 24 | MAKE ME
CH 25 | KITTY
CH 26 | SAY PLEASE...
CH 27 | A SORRY!
CH 28 | PILLOW FIGHT
CH 29 | SOON YOU WILL ASK FOR IT!
CH 30 | LOST IN EYES
CH 31 | MARK YOU MINE
CH 32 | WEAK FOR YOU
CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...
CH 34 | FALLING FOR HIM
CH 35 | WITH YOU!
CH 36 | WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
CH 37 | KISS ME, PLEASE...
CH 38 | I BELONG TO YOU...
CH 39 | STAY...
CH 40 | I WOULDN'T RESIST MYSELF!
CH 41 | ALL THIS BELONGS TO YOU...
CH 42 | MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.
CH 43 | THE GIFT.
CH 44 | BROKEN BED!
CH 45 | I NEVER HATED YOU...
CH 46 | I AM YOURS...
CH 47 | YOU DESERVE BETTER!
CH 48 | ONLY FOR YOU...
CH 49 | F*CK ME LIKE I AM YOURS...
CH 51 | SEDUCTIVE...
CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!
CH 53 | I BREATHE YOU, PRINCESS...
CH 54 | I LOVE YOU!
CH 55 | ANOTHER CHANCE...
CH 56 | ALL I NEED IS YOU...
CH 57 | WITH MY LIFE...
EPILOGUE | I MISSED YOU....

CH 50 | STRAWBERRIES...

5.9K 349 130
By thvfiqz

Letting out a light groan with a heavy breath, you tossed around the mattress while the sturdy hand didn't slide off from your waist.

With your eyebrows furrowed and eyes closed you probed his hand around your waist before leisurely intertwining your fingers with his slender fingers.

Feeling him sliding his fingers skimming against your lower abdomen before he rubbed your stomach making you let out a moan when you felt his warm breath against the side of your neck as his chest was already resting against your bare back.

Leaning closer to your neck, he glanced at the old mauve love marks on your skin as the rays of the sunlight penetrated over your neck and visage.

Licking his quite dry lips, he gulped down a lump in his throat as he placed his plumpy petals against one of the love bites before a humm left your throat.

You felt his warm lips against your neck before his octave's deep voice reached your ear shell, "Are you okay, Princess? Is it hurting much?" Gliding his hand down he massaged your groin making you groan as he halted his movements within a jiffy.

"Just a little." You whispered in a rough voice as he skimmed his palm over your lower abdomen again, gingerly while your fingers were still intertwined with his.

"I will prepare a hot bath for you." He muttered against your cheek, leaving a peck on the apple of your cheek as you leisurely squint your eyes open after turning around in his sturdy arms.

Scrutinizing his visage with your scrunched orbs while he traced your shimmering orbs which got locked with his cocoa ones, glimmering with the rays of the sunlight, "It feels good in here." You whispered as you blinked as he stiffened his intertwined fingers.

Watching the corner of his lips tugging up as he wiggled his orbs from your eyes to your lips.

You could still feel your heart fluttering against his as you wrapped your calf against his under the duvet while the temperature was rising up with the passing seconds.

"You were so good last night." He whispered in his sonorous voice making your cheek heat up as you gulped down.

Tracing your parted lips before you closed them as nothing came out of your throat, "I really enjoyed it last night. My first time." You thought as he slid his fingers out of your grip.

Sensing him sliding his hand on your bare back, he skimmed the cold tip of his slender fingers on your lower back.

Feeling shivers running down your spine, your breath hitched within seconds, "I still do have a lot of effect on you, princess." He declared in a low tone.

Taking a deep breath, "You do. You will have a lifetime. Every time your touch feels pristine yet recognisable." You whispered, propping your palm against his abs, sliding up to his chest. Licking your lower lip as he glanced down at it before wiggling his orbs into yours.

His eyes held the list yet love while he could still discern the yearning of his touch before he pulled your physique closer to himself as your chest collided with his.

A sudden long breath left your mouth while you could feel the throbbing of your groin regulating between your thighs.

"Taehyung..." You let out a shaky breath with your parted lips as he stared at them while his heart hammered inside his chest along with yours. "Let's take a bath." He muttered making your eyes widened.

"Together?" You asked, scrutinizing his orbs as he pulled your upper frame on top of his chest making your heart flip. Your bare bosom collided with his chest, making your heart rush but before you could react you heard him.

"Yes, it's not like I haven't seen you last night." He whispered, looking down at you while closing your eyes in abashment before hindering it in his neck while he chuckled with a smile covering his lips.

-

Ruffling his damp tresses with the towel while sitting on the basin counter while Taehyung glided his hands around your flanks hindered with the bluish bathrobe, standing between your legs in a towel wrapped around his waist.

Your lips held a mold smile while you could feel his hand sliding down to your hips.

"You like touching me, right?" You asked as he twitched his head up to look at you making your movements halt as your grip on the towel loosened.

Gazing in his orbs, "Touching you feels like therapy. Touching you makes me feel complete." He whispered, leaning in his head near yours aligning with your visage.

You were seized on your position while staring in his orbs as you sensed the veracity in his iris, "You also make me complete, Taehyung." You whispered with the utter honesty in your voice as you could discern a sudden change in his eyes, they softened in a blink of an eye.

"You are making me insane." He muttered against your lips, staring in your orbs as you smiled before feeling his lips skimming over yours before sucking onto it while you did the same.

Wrapping your hands around his neck as he rubbed your waist with his large palms.

Closing your eyes as you tilted your head to have more access of his plump pink lips while he glided one of his hand on your neck then on your nape while opening his mouth before sucking your lips with his lips as you gulped down as the towel slid down from your hand on the marble floor.

Pulling your physique off the countertop as he slid his hand under your upper thigh to hold it around his hip while you wrapped your other leg around his other hip, not letting go off his lips as he ambled out of the bathroom.

Nudging onto your lower lip you moaned which got muffled as he captured your lips with his within a second.

Stiffening your clutch around his neck, he propped both of his hands under your thighs as he walked in the walk-in closet before you both broke the kiss.

Breathing unevenly, you both looked into each other's eyes. His chest heaved up and down in a fast pace along with yours.

Tugging the corner of his lips up, you smiled at him with your eyes while he did the same, "You taste so flavorsome." He whispered, as you licked your lips as you smile widened, displaying a part of your milky teeths.

"You can put me down." You muttered against his lips, "I don't want to." He answered in a whisper before touching the tip of his nose with you making you scrunch your nose as you rubbed the tip of your nose with his.

Smile not leaving his lips, "We have to put on clothes. You have to put me down." Rubbing the pad of your thumb over his cheeks, you could feel the minute stubble of his cheek but you care less, "Okay." He muttered with an unsatisfactory voice and a cute pout on his lips.

Gingerly placing your physique on the floor, as you felt the wooden floor underneath your tiptoes making you scrunch your nose in an ache in your groin which he noticed, "I got pretty hard on you, didn't I?" Taehyung asked as you locked your eyes with his soft ones as his grip stiffened around your waist and back.

You smiled mildly at him, "No, you were pretty gentle otherwise I wouldn't be able to stand properly." You declared taking a glance at his lips, rubbing his exposed shoulders with your palms.

You watched one side of his lips curving up in a smirk as you looked at him with befuddlement as he dug his head in near your face before whispering, "Then next time, I will make sure that you can't walk for a week."

Your eyes widened as you blinked a couple of times, "Hmm?" You asked in utter shock before squinting your eyes at him as he let out a small laugh, "I will just carry you in my arms."

Donning in your undies you pouted looking at your clothes hung in the wardrobe as you hugged your bathrobe around your physique, "There is nothing to wear." You muttered, gaining Taehyung's attention as he twitched his head to look at you while holding onto the Celine T-Shirt in his palm.

"Why? What happened?" He asked, making you turn your head to him as you nudge your chin towards your wardrobe, "I have nothing casual to wear on." You shrugged your shoulders while he tugged the corner of his lips up, ambeling towards your physique.

"No worries, we will go shopping tomorrow. For now you can wear something from my wardrobe." He declared, tilting his head a bit, taking in your sparky orbs as you blinked once which soon turned smiley, "You don't have any problem, right?" You asked with your doe orbs.

"Why would I? Everything which is mine belongs to you, Princess." You clamped your lower lip, trying to supress your wide smile but couldn't as Taehyung held his t-shirt with its shoulders in his palm, "Wear this one." He muttered, pulling off your bathrobe with one hand as you went with the flow.

He slided the crewneck of the t-shirt over your head before you slipped your hands through the short sleeves and he pulled it down your waist as the hem of the t-shirt reached your upper thighs.

Feeling him tucking the strand of your tresses behind your ear, you watched him smile, "Perfect." He muttered as you smiled at him, coyly.

"It's pretty soft and big." You muttered before he said, "Just like me." As your eyes widened after a second deciphering what he was referring to, "Taehyung, you are such a flirt." He winked his left eye at you, biting his lower lip.

"Come, let's eat something." He muttered, stretching his hands out for you as you hastily elongated your hands for him to carry you in his arms.

Sliding his hand over your hips, he lifted you up while you wrapped your legs around his waist and held his shoulder before encircling both of your hands around his neck.

Propping his hands underneath your upper thighs, he held you securely close to him. Digging your head and placing your lips over his, you picked his lips before retreating and giggling making him smile.

-

Gingerly, placing your physique on the kitchen island as you heard him, "What do you wanna eat?" He asked, letting go of your waist as you placed your palm on either side of your hips on the slab.

"Let's see what's in the refrigerator." He declared, turning around and opening the door of the fridge when you got your eyes on a fresh bowl of strawberries.

"Oh, strawberries!" You exclaimed, gaining his attention as you leaned in to take a hold of the bowl as he closed the refrigerator door while watching his shirt stretching up to your thighs as he could discern the pink fabric of your undies when you grabbed the bowl as he leaned in against the refrigerator before crossing his arms over his bare chest.

"I am not getting enough of you, Princess." He thought with a smile approaching his lips while his heart fluttered when the scenarios of last night rushed through his mind making his adrenaline gush.

Placing the bowl of strawberries in between your upper thighs, you looked at him with a smile with your puppy eyes, "You like strawberries, right?" You asked with a wide smile.

Taking a glance at his visage as he smiled before nodding once while closing his eyes for a second, "I love them." He whispered, making your smile widened as you took a strawberry with your fingers and thumb before placing it midway in your mouth.

Gulping down a lump in his throat, Taehyung bit his lower lip as he let out a shaky breath, "Oh, Princess..." He muttered under his breath, you twitched your head at his muffled hoarse voice when he strode towards you with his long strides before nudging the strawberry between your teeth.

Your eyes enlarged with his gesture as he slid his hand on your waist before biting the strawberry further as his lips skimmed over your plumpy ones as you blinked while looking through his orbs.

"It's so f*cking sweet." He said, chewing the strawberry in his mouth and stretching his hand near your visage as you felt the pad of his thumb wiping the strawberry juice from the corner of your lips.

Licking your lips with your heart hammering inside your chest as you gulped down, staring at him.

"That was so sudden." You muttered, chumbling on the strawberry in your mouth and he opened his mouth but before he could say something, you both heard the ringing sound of his phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
81.3K 5.2K 20
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...
580K 35.8K 30
" It was you,wasn't it? My pretty girl." His voice was firm. Sinister glint in his eyes as he sat on the couch in my dimly lit living room, all in hi...
410K 15.7K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...