Mafia's collateral (M Book2)

By Chick_ennugget

Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more... More

Crashing Down
Into the waves
Collateral
Art work
Cold bastard
The pain in me
What to think of it all?
Trouble is never far
A Job
Lux
Unknown fear
Exposed
Scar
The feeling of shame
Blood
The pain of my wolf
A softer side
Burning apartment
Trust your guts
His place
Unconscious
Stolen Item
The shadow at the window
The kid shouldn't be isolated
Special Event
Serve
'Beautiful'
His Broad Back
The heartthrob
Kindergarten problem
Brother figure
Of all the thing that could happen
Special service
Gut feeling
First Attack
One save
Reminder of what he is
Think again
Between rogues
Between rogues-Fight
Am I a pervert?
Clean up
RUT
Crushed hope
Broken Heart
Broken Mind
Nothing but despair
My wolf
Can I say it?
Only Hope
Big things
How to seduce?
I think it might work
Something sweet
Secret helpers
Marriage?
Be Assertive
Banshee
Missing Door
The surprise
Confess
A little bit of suspicion
The picture
He's gone
Feeling lost
Interrogation
Bad Decisions
Run
Let's make a deal
Looming Threats
He was using me
Rescue Mission
Into the sea
Escape
Talk it out
Find the sister
His past
Pleasant days
The death of my first love
The Ghost of Sarina
The Death of A Demon
Preparation
War
Hostage
The Handover
The peace I always wanted
The last of my problems
My Peace
Happy Birthday

Bringing her back

599 34 19
By Chick_ennugget

>>Azef

Claimed the girl? What kind of a stupid question is that? To ask if I've claimed her means he's asking if I'm going to mark her or have marked her. I haven't.

But, well, if answering that keeps them away, then fine.

"...Yes," I stood up to walk away, "So don't test me again. I won't show mercy next time."

"Mercy?" He mocked me, "You think we can't take you?"

"That's the exact words your son used," I looked down at him, "And look at him now." I smirked, "Wasn't he your strongest kid?" My words ticked him, "You're more than welcome to try me anytime Mister Lily." I let a little bit of my wolf take over, "But like I said, there will be no mercy next time."

We both glared at each other for a few seconds, but there was nothing that could unnerve me. I knew I had power. If there was something I had inherited from my father whom I never met. It was his superior alpha genes.

Lily on the other hand seemed to be getting nervous. And he should be. He's old, and he should be aware he can't do anything to me.

I smiled, "Have a nice day," I began to walk away, "Just don't appear in front of me again."

Raye followed behind me as we both left the place.

>>Mister Lily

There were goosebumps on my skin.

"What a bastard," I let out a nervous chuckle after he had left.

"I heard he skinned someone just recently?" I looked at my secretary.

"It's a rumor," He adjusted his glasses, "But the cleaner who cleaned the body said the sight was brutal."

"Hmph," I shook my head, "So he left Lilac alive?"

"And intact,"

I clicked my tongue

"When that idiot wakes up, I'll deal with him myself." I shook my head, "I can't believe he went to fight Azef Greer,"

"Boss," My secretary spoke,

"What?"

"There's a rumor Azef was secretly involved in the downfall of the Dark Hollows pack. Is that true?"

The Dark Hollows pack. The Alpha of that pack was known to be one of the strongest to ever live. He was a beast.

"There's no concrete evidence," I nodded, "But Matthew and Azef are both the illegitimate sons of that bastard Alpha of the Dark Hollows."

"Is that why they both got their wolves developed? Usually bastards don't get proper wolves."

"Yea," I stood up, "And it's most like the reason why Azef is so strong even after his wolf went to sleep."

"How do you know his wolf is asleep?" He asked.

"Didn't you notice something off about him?" I replied.

"Something off?" He shook his head, "What?"

"How do werewolves recognize each other?" I asked

"By their scents-" He paused and in the moment of realization his eyes went wide, "Right, he barely has any wolf scent."

"And that's why everyone thinks his wolf is in a coma."

"Not dead?"

"If his wolf was dead, he wouldn't be able to shift."

***

>>Seraphina

The sunlight filtered through the curtains, I stirred from my nap, the remnants of sleep slowly dissipating from my mind. With a groggy yawn, I stretched out my limbs, allowing myself to wake up.

I took a nap after eating breakfast. I had woken up a little too early after all.

After I reached to rub the sleep from my eyes, my hand brushed against something unexpected—a sleek, modern case nestled on the bedside table beside me.

Hmmm?

I blinked in confusion, my mind struggling to comprehend where it had come from. I sat up slowly, my gaze fixed on the unfamiliar box as I reached out to pick it up.

A phone case? Why would there be a phone case here?

I blinked in disbelief, my mind reeling with questions as I stared at it. I opened it to see if there really was a phone in it and then my eyes went wide.

It's the latest model!

Oh wow,

But why is it here? Is it for me? Why? And from who?

Wait,

Did Azef? No way! No effin way!!

I got up from the bed and ran downstairs. Right at that moment when I entered the lounge Azef was making his way back in the house.

He noticed me running down the stairs and paused

"You-" I had the box in my hands, "Bought me-" I stopped when I reached him and he looked at me, not saying anything to let me speak, "Is this for me?" My heart was pounding in my chest. My old phone had been with me for twelve years. It was practically dead but I had no money to buy myself a new one. I thought about it several times, about getting a second hand phone. Anything would be better than the one I was using. So, even when Azef broke it, it didn't matter much to me.

Although I was sad I couldn't send any texts to mom.

He nodded, "Yes, it's for you."

"You bought it for me?" My heart did a flip. It was unbelievable.

He nodded, "I did,"

Oh My God! He bought it for me!!!

It felt like my eyes were shining. I could have asked him a million questions about why he bought me this, or why did he buy me the latest model or why would he do something like that to begin with,

But my heart was so full of joy, only a few happy words came out of it.

"Thank you," I brought that box next to my chest, "Thank you so much,"

He smiled at my words, "No problem," He seemed satisfied, "It was a given since I was the one who broke your phone."

My heart pounded in my chest, I felt so cozy and warm inside, it melted away all my other feelings. Like the feelings I had when I saw him shift into a huge wolf.

I stared at him.

No matter how much I look at him, he looks so human.

"Runy called," He said, "The doctor said we can bring Eris home,"

!!!

He said, 'we'

"Really?" I was excited, "When?"

"You can go freshen up, and then we'll leave," I felt like wanting to keep staring at him

I gripped the phone case in my hand, "Okay," I turned around to leave with my hand on my chest.

How am I supposed to stop my feelings when he's this nice to me?

***

Azef didn't start the car even after I was all settled in the passenger seat. He kept his eyes out the front window, looking at the road. He seemed to be waiting for something but I had no idea what. He waited for a few seconds before he suddenly turned towards me.

!!!

He moved towards me, his face coming dangerously close to mine as he kept leaning in, it made me sink back into my car seat. I felt his breath on my lips which sent a wave of sparks in my skin. My heart began to drum and my pupils shaked.

OH MY GOD!!!!

Is he going to kiss me?

Should I close my eyes

Azef's hand moved towards my shoulder and I flinched. My mind began to go into a state of panic and my heart rate rose like crazy, that's when he grabbed the seat belt from the corner.

Hmm?

"Seatbelt," He pulled the belt and buckled in on the other side. I shot my eyes open as I heard the click which left me in a state of embarrassment that kept rising by the second.

"Oh," I pursed my lips, "Yes..." My cheeks started to get pink.

Oh hell,

What is wrong with me? Why do I keep forgetting the seatbelt?!??!

He let out a chuckle, "Why are you embarrassed?" He smirked, "Were you expecting something else?"

I gripped the seatbelt with my hands and shook my head in denial.

"Expecting what?" I feigned ignorance.

"Why are your cheeks getting red?" He poked my cheek

"T-that's because it's hot," Oh My God! I feel like an idiot!!!

He chuckled, "Because it's hot?" He started the car,

"Yes!" I said, "It's hot!!"

"Sure, I'll believe you," He looked ahead as he let out another soft snicker which made me want to jump out of the car.

***

'Dear Mom, I'm sorry I couldn't contact you, my phone broke. I finally got a new one. We're living fine now. Eris was hospitalized because she got a bad fever. I'm going to take her home today.'

I got my phone set in the car and now I was waiting for Eris.

'I'll make sure she goes to her kindergarten tomorrow too. I'm sure she wants to go since she loves it there.'

"Sera!" I heard her voice and immediately put my phone in my pocket. I saw Eris running towards me, full of energy.

"Eris!!!"

I crouched down and opened my arms for her as she came running. It brought so much joy to my heart after seeing her all better that I couldn't even put it into words.

She jumped into my embrace and I wrapped my arms around her, picked her up and swayed her around.

"Oh Thank God!" I kissed her forehead. She wrapped her whole body around me.

"I missed you!" She stuck to me like a Koala.

"I missed you too," I was going to put her down but she refused to unwrap herself around me, "Eris-"

"No!" She snuggled even harder. I was going to tell her to get down but she refused even before I got the chance to say it.

What's gotten into her?

My phone dinged and I took it out of my pocket to see what it was.

A text?

I opened it and then my heart dropped.

It was a text from my dead mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 14.9K 12
[Book Two] After surviving and ending the torment Riley faced for a year, he goes back to his regular life. As much as he tries to forget Hart, the m...
178 31 25
Tell me, slut, do you think you belong here?" Despite the venom in his words, Seraphina refused to back down. With her chin lifted defiantly, she hel...
62.5K 1.4K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
415K 16.1K 51
After being blinded by those sworn to protect her, Artemis trades her vision for her ability to have a mate. Only things are not as they seem when sh...