Slay the princess - Voice of...

By Truenote

You wake up. More

Chapter 1 T̶h̶e̶ ̶H̶e̶r̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶P̶r̶i̶n̶c̶e̶s̶s̶ The Beginning
Chapter 2 The Player (part 1)
Chapter 2 You CAN kill a ghost (Part 2)
Chapter 3 I know (Part 1)
Chapter 3 What are we even talking about? (Part 2)
Chapter 3 Player vs Megalomanic (Part 3.5)
Chapter 3 - Nope! (Part 4)

Chapter 3 The True Pristine blade (Part 3)

397 23 13
By Truenote

The Narrator

"The interior of the cabins can barely be recognized as an interior of a cabin anymore. A wall collapsed on its side, broken from years of decay. The wood of the cabin has been decayed long beyond ever arriving here with bits and pieces missing.  Darkness slowly consumes the stone entry ahead."

"The only furniture of note remain of a table with only the top of it left, a pristine- wait, this isn't right. There's supposed to b-"

Voice of the Cheated

"Hey not to interrupt you on purpose or anything, but uh what's up the red stuff where the pristine blade used to be? (I am guessing we are just going to ignore the mirror blocking the entrance)"

The Narrator

"I was getting to that. In place of the pristine blade, is a static ethereal fluid that is red. It's very existence letting out small hums throughout the broken interior that was once a cabin."

Voice of the Player

"It looks... familiar."

Voice of the Hero

"Familiar? What do you mean by that."

Voice of the Player

"It just reminds me of something. Of a memory that has never happened, and I have never experienced yet recall all the same."

Voice of the Cheated

"What the hell did you even say!? Do you even understand what you're saying half the time?"

Voice of the Unknown

"No no. I feel the same as them. It's strange but... I feel like we can reach inside it."

Voice of the Kind

"Hmm"

(Explore) I want touch it. 

Voice of the Hero

"Are you sure about that? It doesn't look very... inviting to be touched." 

Voice of the Cheated

"Yeah. I don't want our hand to be burned off by some random impulse."

Voice of the Unknown

"I hear you on that. But...."

Voice of the Cheated

"You don't actually want to touch that. Right?

Voice of the Player

"Look as bad as it sounds. I feel like something is calling out to us on the other side. It feels like me but... more curious somehow."

Unknown felt unsure about this, so he decided to just save here just in case while labelling it "Red stuff or no red stuff."

Voice of the Cold

"It doesn't matter but, it might be a weapon. Plus, it is new, so we might as well try it.

The Narrator

"If there is in fact a weapon in there, then it will make your job way easier."

Voice of the Player

"I guess we are at an impasse then. All in favor of touching the red stuff say "AYE". All oppose say "NO".

Voice of the Cold/Player/The Narrator/Unknown

"Aye."

Voice of the Cheated/Hero/Kind

"Nay"

"Aye".

Voice of the Hero

"Alright, I guess. I guess will touch it."

Voice of the Kind

"Please.... Go back. I don't care what we do. I just feel something terrible will happen if we touch... that."

Voice of the Cold

"Too late. You should have spoken sooner. Maybe you could have convinced one of them with what you just said about "feeling" something terrible would happen."

Voice of the Hero

"A bit rude but, yeah. You probably should have spoken sooner."

(Explore) [Walk over and touch the red stuff]

The Narrator

"You walk over to the broken table and stick your hand inside the red substance. There is pause for a second as you feel it touch your fingertips...."

Voice of the Hero

"And?"

The Narrator

"Suddenly, as if the red viscous suddenly came to life your arm is sucked up by it as you begin to struggle to get your arm out as you feel a burning sensation over your arm that got sucked up as your body gets slammed into the broken table face due to its strength."

" Well, this isn't good.  Probably should have listened to that feeling. Your arm might be gone making the job even harder now than before."

Voice of the Cheated 

"Shit!"

Voice of the Player

"Oh.... well luckily I don't feel it."

Voice of the Kind

"I would say be kinder, but "Our" body is currently being rag dolled against the table."

Voice of the Cold

"We probably should have listened to that feeling of yours but, it's not like I would have listened.

The Narrator

"Your arm might be gone making the job of slaying the princess lot hard-."

Voice of the Unknown

"For the love of everything. Stop talking about killing the princess. We have heard it like 50 times, and I am getting quite sick of it."

Unknown wasn't actually sick of it but they felt like others would be sick of hearing the Narrator at this point and they needed to make it seem like they were aware of the loop as well.

The Narrator

"But it is for the love of everything. Everything will end if you do-."

Voice of the Hero

"If we hear another word about this. You will have lost speaking privileges."

The Narrator

"Alright fine. Don't listen to me. Have it your way."

(Explore) My hands still stuck in the table.

Voice of the Cheated

*Sarcastic*"Oh yeah. Nearly forgot about that. It's not like we are LITERALLY being shoved against the floor or anything."

Voice of the Kind

"Thanks for your input captain obvious and sarcasm. It's very much appreciated."

(I leave it to your imagination if they are being sarcastic or not)

Voice of the Cheated

"You're welcome."

The Narrator

"Your struggle and thrash some more against the floor trying to get your arm free yet nothing works. Suddenly, the grip on you is no longer there, as you quickly pull out your arm before falling on your back."

"While lying on your back, you realize your right arm is covered by the red substance and there is something in your hand that your hand is clenching onto."

"You stare at it for a couple of seconds as you hold onto it's handle."

Voice of the Hero

"Is that..."

Voice of the Cheated

"The Pristine blade? What was it doing in the liquid."

Voice of the Player

"No. This isn't the pristine blade its..."

Voice of the Cold

"It's giving off a familiar feeling. It's almost as if it's alive."

Voice of the kind

"............................"

Voice of the Unknown

"Why does it feel like I've seen it before but, for some reason. It looks so, different."

The Narrator

"You look at it for a couple of seconds before a name ring in your mind. "THE TRUE PRISTINE BLADE. The true pristine blade? *Reads the script* Oh alright. Not sure why."

Voice of the Cheated

"Yeeeaaaahhhh. I am not sure why you would call that the "True" pristine blade. I mean what exactly supposed to make it the "True pristine blade". Does it do anything different or spe-"

Voice of the kinD

"H-hey guys. Not to interrupt or anything. *Cough* I think it's just m-me but... I am starting to feel kinda... bad. *Cough* *Cough*"

Voice of the Player

"Are you alright? You seem to be coughing."

Voice of the Hero

"Which shouldn't be possible since we seem possible since we are voice."

Voice of the kInD

"Y-yeah. I just... I just. Don't feel so hot."

Voice of the Unknown

"This seems way more than that."

Voice of the Cold

"I can sense they are starting to change."

Voice of the Cheated

"Is it me or is getting a bit cramped in here. SOMETHING's starting to take up all the space."

Voice of the kIND

"I d-don't feel so good... I... I... I-"

Error. 

ErRor. 

ERRor. 

ERRoR. 

ERROR.

ERROR.

Ȩ̵̥̝̬̘̘̖͉͚̘̺̦̏̿͜͜͝R̵͇̬̖̠̫̩̅̂̽͑̚R̸̡̢̯͍̟͖̙̪͙̥̙̓͆̐̊̐ͅƠ̵̭̖̺̤͉̍̆R̴̨̤̣̺̱̬͓̞̗̪͕͙̖̒̎̋͗̊̈̀̃̌̀̅͒̅̚͜͝.

Ȩ̵̥̝̬̘̘̖͉͚̘̺̦̏̿͜͜͝R̵͇̬̖̠̫̩̅̂̽͑̚R̸̡̢̯͍̟͖̙̪͙̥̙̓͆̐̊̐ͅƠ̵̭̖̺̤͉̍̆R̴̨̤̣̺̱̬͓̞̗̪͕͙̖̒̎̋͗̊̈̀̃̌̀̅͒̅̚͜͝ ̵̫͚͎̳͎̼͇͍̯͎̦̮̹͌͊̊̃̚E̶̢̻̖͈͔̮͌̔̈́̐͋̋͑̄͆̓̍̔͝R̶̩̲̗̳͗͑̐̊̂͌̄̏̿͆́̒̕͠Ŕ̸̡̧̞͉͇̥̮̝̲̍̄̐̊̐̄̉͋͋̑̕͝͝Ơ̶̗͇̱̰͒̐̔̋̈́͘͝R̷̡͓̟̻͚̼̜̻͇̻̘͔͑̈́̍̃́̓̄̉̈́̀̕̚ ̴̞̅̒͗͜Ë̵̟́͑́̍̉̋̑̉̾̄R̴͇͉̺̦͙̽̓̈̌̎͑̒̑́̆͗͛͗̚͝R̸̨̘̭̦̫̞̤̻̠͉̜̀̚Ǫ̷̛͙̬̯̟̞͈̈́̋̃̄̊͋̑̇͊͂̈́̈́͝R̸̰͕͉͔̪̩̞͖̱͗͆̑̓̂́͒̚͠ ̶̤͈̦̟̟͍͉̀́̾É̴̢̹͔̪̺̮̩͙̮̬̘̎̌̈̽͌͝R̸̢̪̖͉̣̫͌̑̔͑̈́̚̕R̸̡̧̭̲̒̒ͅỌ̷͇̤̲̬̮̠͚̮̗͑̆̍́̏̎̑̀R̷̭̩̺͔͈̖̝̹͉̥̣̳̱̹͐̓͒͆͗͒̒͝ ̶͕̳͙̹̱͘È̴̡̨̡̺͔̙̬͙͔͔̲̜͉̝̆R̷̪̳̻͙͙̞̟̳͍̝͎̈́̓̊́̌̀͒͛̏̕̕͜͝R̶̨̛̩͓͎͓̯̦̩͇̥̹̩̈́̽̑̌̈́̀̕ͅÓ̴̞̼̘̰̺̻̘̜͜R̶̨̨̧͉̻͔͙͇̟͕̫͕͐̊̈̂͊̔͛͋̕̚ ̶̧̲̙̠͚̹͚̺̤̠̞̜̓͆̒̽͛̏̊͂͊̅̿̀̅͒̕ͅE̷̥͔̖̭̤̫̮̞̪̗͑̀̏̍R̶̬̼̰͉͔͉̘̓̈́̀̐͑̓͌͋̈̉̎̊͝͝R̶̨̼̗̜̲̩͕̫̒̀̑̂̃̍͛͋̿O̶̢̦̹̣̖̪̘̙͔̎̍̀̏͛͆̏̕͝Ŕ̸̛̛̼͈̠̭̯̟̞̬̝̙͖̻̔̽͗̀̒̽̀͜͠͠͝ ̶̨̡̪̼͇̖̲̈́̍ ̶͕̺̖͓̭̩̻̭̀̒̊̂̾͒̅̋̔E̵̡̗̲̩̝̲͕͋̆̉́Ŗ̴̰͈̱̖̮̰̘̯͍̲̄́̋͑́̿͗̑̄̈́́̚ͅR̶̤͐̾̒̈́̓͑̾Ȭ̶̧̝͔̝̞̜̗̼̤̺̫͓̗̠͂͌̚͠Ȑ̵͇̼̅̊̓͊̀̇͂̉̑͋ ̵̡̞̟̤̫̗͉̗̬̞̾̓É̷̛͈͎̙R̴̡̠͗̎͌̏̍R̵̡̝͔̤̳͋̆͒͗̌̉O̷̧̳̠̭͓̘͙̲̗̾̆̇̾̃̄̈̊͝ͅȒ̴̘͉̙̱͔͖͆̒̏̐̏͊̃͠ ̸̧̧̛̬̰̮̞͇̟͍̟̞͉͖̲͊̓͌͗̂̌̆̔̉̇̈́̔͝͝Ȇ̶̛̖̠̯̦̗̦̥̬͕͙͚̈̃̿̀͋͘͠͝R̷̛͙̗̦̗̝̈͑̇͒̑̍̌͂͠R̸̢͇̼͙̦̟͉̦̘̺̦̩̪͕͙͂̾͆̚Ơ̵̢̮̤͕̼̥̙̯̋̓͛͋̓̃̏͆̆͑̓̈́R̵͙̃̍̔ ̸̧͖̖̰̤̯̈́Ė̵̯̜̀̋͆͝R̵̢̛̮̦͈̬̪̆̆̍́̓̿͆͆̈́̒̑̉̐͜R̷̼͓̰̻͎̝̝͙̲̜̜̙͕̋Ö̷̭́̈́̒̏̉R̴͉̪̺̦̝̗̘͒͆̅̉͛̅͌̂̽̃̊ ̴̨̝̞͔̮͎̱̜̻̫̋̈́̓͠ͅĘ̵͉̜̦̱̳̭͍͔̦͉̗̭̅̉R̷̭̰̘͗̑̐̐͂͘ͅṞ̴̰͖̮̜͈͔̬̥̙͎̐̓̑̾̚Ơ̵̪͙̟̮̻̳̙͔̦̯̤̯͙͉̟̅̅̈́͒̅͊̏͠͝R̵̨̛̫̳̜̦̭̦̣̎̃̈̔͌̓͆̈̊̒̏͘͜͠ ̴̻̖̖͖͉̳̣͓̗͔͚͎̆͆̃̒̊̓͒̃͘͝͠Ę̶̠͈̯͎̪͚̪̳̹͖̮͎͝Ŗ̵̡͖̲͙͔̻̤͖̭̭̙͋̉̌̑̅͘͝͝ͅR̸̢̻͐͑̓͗̑͂͑͌̔̃͝O̶̢̨̟̦̟̠̲̩̦̤̖̔̂̽̊͌̒̈͘R̸̦͈̼͉̒̀̆͒̆̑͊͋͠ͅȄ̴͔̙̫̳̦̰͉̭̬̟͚͈͔̆͋͛͐̌̔̚͜͝͝R̶͓̥̜̓͊̚͝͝R̴̘͇̖̘͔͉̫̽̏̓̽̏́́́͊͋̉̓́̚O̶͇͉̩͈͑͐̈́̌̀͆̇̃͑̈͗R̸̝̰̬͇͉̙͔͍͈̙̱͈̐͆͋̍̔̋̐̏̕ ̶̻̪̣̮̞̄̋̾̔Ę̴̧̯͉̦̺̱͉͉̦̜͇̈̃̋̈̓͋͗̚Ȑ̸̘̝̒͂̀̏̌̀̚͝͝͠ͅŔ̵̝̟̦͖̻̩͕̊̀̔̀̄̑͗͑̀̄̔̆̉͘ͅÒ̷̱̦̼͕͕̱̣̣͚͂̎͜͝͝R̷̙̲͛̀̇͑͆̓͘ ̵͓͛͒̏̈̐́̚͠Ḛ̵̰̮͖̯̩͓̞̭̰̰̜̤̞̪̀͊̊̋̃́̓́͐̀͝͝͝R̵̭͓͇͙̙̦͙̤͔͇̄̄̚͝R̵̹̲̫̹̭̱̭̙̱̤͋̇̆̎͠Ơ̷͔̫̼̌͛͗͋̈͘̚R̶̟̣͕̙̮̣͈̦̺͍̣̘̪̀̌̽̋̍ ̸͉͚̼͂̐̈̈́̓́̚͘͝E̷̢̡̪̘̲̣̳͓̞͗͑̒̽̀̌̊̀R̴̛̲̹̼͈̥̗̜̖̤̈̅͋̑̓͘͠Ŗ̵̛̪̟̲̜̘̭̝̺̲̆̍̈̈́̈̓̌̌̂̓̐̓͠͝ͅO̵̧͍͙̠̭̯̝̥̭̲̗̜͖̝͌̀̆͂́́̔́͘R̶̨̨̡̭̪̫̙̼̗͕̣̖̾̐̉̍̚͘ͅ ̸̡͚̜̺̫̠͎̫͙̈́͋̋̓̿̈́̏̓͐̽͊͛̎͒͝Ë̶̘̤͖̥͈͙̟̞́̏͗̌́̊͠͝͝Ŗ̴̧̨͔͍̺̞̫̳̣̭̠̈́̏̇̌́̑͂́R̵̡͎͎̭̗̥̹̫͇̗̞̱̘̯̈́͋͊̊̽͑̏̐̋̈́̚̕͜O̷̡̬͚͈̫̫̫͚͈̻͉̣͆̓́̾͆̏̊ͅR̵̡̧̨͍͎̟̟̭̺̟̩͚̹̙̈́͗̑͐́͒͂̇͛̚ ̶̟̩̦̺͓̞̮͚͉̗̟̟͐ͅȆ̶̻͚̩̫̭̺̒̿͆̆̅̍̎̃͋̽̍͘͝R̶̥̮̼̤̆̇̈́͜R̴̡̢͎̩̮͓̺̬͚̝̩͔̐O̷̧̙̝̜̖̰͍̼̺͎̭̍̈́Ŗ̴͎̳̩̱̗͍̫̲͈̂É̶̤̙͉̘̯͔̼̝̜̦͑͆̔̈́͐̈̒͝͝͝͝ͅR̶̢̦̠̩͇͎̠̀R̸̰̥̞̰̲͎̮̼͂̑̿̊͐͆̕Ǒ̵̩͇̌̐R̸̨̨̧̭̘͍̩͕͇̗̮̭̈́̄͗̓̈́̎̔̏͠ ̷̨̯̰͙̠̗̭̹͎̲͚̱̺͍̈̅̌͗̔̎̔͠ͅẺ̶̪͔̘̤̙̀̔́͛͛̈́̀̋͂Ř̴̪͔̂́̓̇̿̉̎̄̃̔͐̌̊͘R̸̜͚̞̟̭̱͈͚̜̰̖̮̟͐̐͆́̓́̄̕ͅO̴͈̣̜̬̘̮̥͚̹̠̹̱̼͎̊̉̅́͐̇̋̊͂̄͐̚͝͠ͅR̴̢̘̻̗̱̞̬̳͇͈̮͑͂͜ ̸̨͚͓̃͒̾ͅE̴̳͕͕̝̜̥̤̤̳̐̆͌̾̒̅̉̔̈́̀͊͝Ŗ̵̪̪̻̝̫͇͎͒̄̊͑̿͌̓̀̔͗͘ͅŖ̶̛͚͇̟̭̄̎̓́̈́͗̽̔́͒̉͘͝͝O̷͈͈͍̭͇̮͑̇̂̊͒̋͂̿̀͐͘͝Ŕ̶̤̤͉͕̯̺̲̯̝ ̷̤̖̘̟͎̆Ȩ̸̛̮̗̦͒͌̀̀́͂̿͘͝R̴̢͙͓̣̫̩̤̣̰̗̪̯̋̀͘͜͝ͅR̵͇̘̺̪̬͔̜͔͍͑̿̍̽̃̍͐̓́̚͝O̴̟͕̦̯̍̏̈́̓̂͗͐̏̿̈̃͜͜R̴̡̞̝̫͔̺͇̹͈̞̫̥͗͊̎͆ ̸̗̭̤̘͉͙͓̉̆̿̓̎̅̓͘E̶̡̥̥͔̩͕̘̲̓́̚͝ͅR̸̡̨̦̲̮͙͔͈̦̥͉̼̝̆̉R̷̨̼̥̘̥̦̗̲̫̭̯̝͔̒̽̑̔͂̄́͑͛̎ͅO̵͎͓̙̻͔̠̝̼͎͎̝̺̞͂͐̎́̀͐̾̎́̓̅͂͜ͅR̴̡̥̙͈̻͚̾̃͋̓̀̄̾͌͗̿͘ ̸̡̬̞̬͖̰͕́̔̊͒͛̊̅̓̄̔͐͑͠Ẹ̵̢̩̘̣̘͈̱̟̝̘̰̈́̑̐͛̎̕Ŗ̸͈̟̘̪̻͖̪͐̄̋̕̕̚R̶̨̻̹͉̩͈͈̙̻̲̯̠͇̹̐͆͂̐̑͂̈ͅŎ̸̩͝R̸̜̋̊̓È̶͇̠͖̘͈͎͆̇ͅR̸̗̩̐̀͐́̈́͆̈́̿̎́͘͠R̶̳̲̆̋̄͋̆̎̿͗̐͛̎̈́̔̌Ǫ̸̛̫͒̽̋̾́̇R̴̬̖̰̝̭̓͌̾̎̆͗̔̆̇͒͝ ̶̭͉̯̤͕̖̹̥̺̻͕͚̣̈́ͅȨ̸͉̥̤̱̝͍͕̙̹̤͌̾̂̍̃̆̐̉̉̚ͅͅR̸̡̼̳̣̥̝̜̘̆̔R̷̛̫̩̃̽̎͑̄̌̆̎́O̵̧̖̼̙͓͎̥̜̎Ṟ̵̿̈́̆̀͐͐͛̈̓̊̍̽́͠ ̴͚̅̔̒͑̃E̶̙̼̰̙̐͊̍̔̔̔̇R̷̢̧̨̛̩̠̟̥̬͇̝̘̥̪̬̊̃̽̐͒̋́̽̚R̷͖͈̼͔͔̥̄͐͠Ơ̷͖͓͆͂̅͌̂͠R̷̢̧̢̰̝̙͖͇̯͙̺̹͉̰̽̅̊͋̄̾̚͘͘͝ ̶̢̹̮͎̟͔̳̯̹̎̓́ͅE̶̢͇̠̭͖͍͙̩̖͕̳̭͐R̴̛͋̎̓̈́͂̎͒̀͆͂͜͠͝R̵̛͔̹͔̖̝̥͍͕̐͐Ǫ̶̨̝̗̰̗̼̼̝̗̓̊̍͐̀͊̕͜͝͝R̶̝̻̩̞̋̓̓̂͑̈̾͐͒̄̉̂̓ ̶̡̢͎͚͓̟̤̯͛̿̾̾̿͘͠ͅĘ̴̪̘̲̝͉̥̠̻̣͙̬̠͛̃̀͌̓̂̋͛̇͝R̶̨̛̛̗̬͖̦̲̜̗͒̋̄̅͌̾̃́͑̑́̎͘ͅR̶̨̜͖͚̣̙̹̫̠̿̏̔̀̃̾͠Ȍ̶̞̙̞̺̰̤͕͔̃̈̒̈́̀̈́̄̅͆̕R̸̢͇̱̗̦̤͂̌͗͋͑̇̒̀͌͝͝͝͝ ̶̖͉̣͇̬̥̖͖͙̫̑̎̿͐̾̄̽͐͌̈́̇͒ͅͅÉ̴͚̖͕͍̥͔̬̑̈́͑̂͗͜͝R̵̞̭̺̘͎͕͓͔͑̍̓̀̓Ŗ̸̮̲͔̜̠͙̮͚̺̪́͌̀͝O̵̢̭͎̻̝̼͔͙͙͚̳͚̥͔͂͗̈́͌̈́̕͝ͅR̸̡͓͋̐͐̃̈́̋̌̆̓̊̂̈̚͝͠Ȩ̸͕̬̘̝̥͍̻̙͑͐̔̎̊̌͘R̴̤̭̓̒R̸̢̨̰͓̝̗̝̲̖͕̗͕̞͔̣̈̎͐͂̀̓͘͠O̶̧̧̺̤̬͙̽̔͛̍͂̔́R̸̡̡̛̳̭̥͍͕̦͙͓͔̬̓̓̎͋̍͛́̍̓̿̀̎̿̕ ̵̛̜̭̱̫̤̺͕̲̫̱̩͖͍̟̔̔͗̎Ẻ̴̢̥̗̰̻̤̤̗̺̔̎̀̿̉͆̉̉̈́̑̉͘͠͠ͅR̶̛̦̤͓̖̞̟͚̩̥̙̓ͅŖ̵̙̹̥̙̞̫̻̰̀͒͋̈́̈́͠ͅÓ̴̡̢̻̪̥̱̗̟̠̫̊̓̃́͌͊̚͝R̴̯͍͓̤͕̈̄̂̈́̌̚͘̚ ̴̬̠͎͊E̶̡̨̳̤̼͉̯̼͍̔̐͝Ȓ̶̨̼͔̦̰̘͆̕Ŗ̷̡̢̤̝̖̘̰͇͚̿͛̓͆̋̓̎̓̕͘Ô̷̡̥͖̻̟̟͉̫̺̣̼͓̒̃̎̔͒͝R̴̲͔͍̹̾̎͑͌̉̕ ̴̛̲̩̭̭̱̙͕̫̀̂̑̌̋͂̓ͅẺ̵̡̧̙̘̙̝̩̤͙͉̤̪̬̹̒̉̇͜R̸̩̳̝̙̟̹̉̀͆̋̉Ṟ̵̯̤͕̂͘O̴̼̟͚̯͖̝̖̝͂̊̃̽̈̾̒͠͝R̶̪͍̊̓͆̒̀́́̈́͆̀̎͗̈́̄͝ ̷̢̢̢̡̛͉̺̖̱̺͓̩͈̯̏̌͆̎̅͊̽͊͗͗̆̋̚͘ͅĘ̵̲̠͖̹̞͆̔͛̇̐͗̍͋́͊̃̚͘͝R̷̠̥̓͆͛̽̏̀̄̅̍́͆́̕Ŗ̷̝̮̈́͐̒̓̒̿̽̿Ȯ̷̦̠͈͙̘̤̼̪̍̆̇̉̃͂͗̂͝Ŗ̴̧̺͎̟̙̱͓͎̲͓̯̺̩̃̊͋̏͌͑́̓ ̷̛̪͍͎͔͙̲̣͖̇̇̀̏̊̇͋̍͋͂͊͜͜͠E̸̩̙̊̂̃̈́̀̌̑̍͘̚͝͝R̵̢̼͍͙̦̻͕̥͚̳̩̺̰̮̀͗͒̕R̴̜̄͗́̇͛͂̈͗̉͝Ö̷̭̠̦̥̟̖̲͕̻̮̦́̇̑̽̊͐̅̏͛̔̀̑͂͘͠R̶͍̬̲͎͙̮̬̱̊E̵̺̻̺̜͎͚͕̖̥̩͆͋̀̓͑͋͋̏͐R̸̢̧̬̼̫͝Ȓ̴͚̪͉̲̬̌̌̎Ơ̸͖̫͎̩̙͚̘̼̬̲̈͌͗͐̔̃͊̚Ŗ̴̡̡̠̣̗̘̬͉͐ ̶̮̣̺̬̥̱̯̣̙͈͚̖̼̦̐̓̎̾͐̈́͊̅̉̇̍͒͊͜͝͠Ȩ̸̛̺̼̰̰̯̺͍̞̺̪͚̈́̍̀̎̆̏͛̉̒͊̏̒͜͝ͅR̴̠̃͌̐́̕͠͝R̷̨͓͕͉̝͙̝̱̮̟̪̮͈͈̼͒͑͂̀͂̓̈́Ȍ̴̦̯̈͛̏̂̀͊̓̓̊̚͝Ṙ̴̪̤̦̗͇̤̱̩̻́̑͆͑̈̅͊̑̍͜͠͝ ̴̰͚͓̯͓̋́́̃̔̈́̈́̾̊̕͝E̵̡̛̝͉̭̳͇͓͗̊͛̌̈́͆̋̆̕͝͠R̵̞̼̜͙̤̘͚͕̓͛͛͑̾̅͌̌̄͂̃ͅR̷̡̢̪͕͓̣͈̼̗͖̠̊͗͑̊̈́̆̎̈́̓̓̈̊̔͘Ǫ̶̤͈͕͓̳̲̥̈R̵͕̟̱̠̝̭̥͍̥̼̰̰̜̐̔͜ ̸̝̅̄̾͑Ě̵̡̥̩̙̪̭̤̤̘̻̀̀̓̾̒̍̀̈́͋̓̚̕͜R̷̢̛̛̯̱͍̫̺̹̤̤̉̌̔̌͛͋̂̇̚͠Ŕ̴̛̖̼̰̟̤̠̯̩̐Ợ̷̡̮͕̪̖̥̻̤̟͈̭̟͗̒̐͋͌͐̅̊͘͠͝R̵͚̮̬͕̦̺̽̍̔̎̅̈́̚͠ ̷͙͈̪̈́̍͛̃̓͑E̸̡̺̭͚̩̱̥̤̰̬̤̒̂́̑̑̀͋̓̓͌͌̾̚̚͝R̴̘͋̌͛̍̉̒̌͘͝͝Ŕ̸̭̺̩̮̼̹̬̳̝̿̂͂͛͛̐͠͝O̸̧͔̩͉̓͜͝R̸͖̩̳̺̫̋̅͗̽̓͒͗̈͂̀͗̕̚̚͘͜ ̶̡̧̧̝̞̭̳͍̰͖̦̽͂E̵̛̛̯̐̍͂̉͂̀̉͋̎̐͊͘͜͠R̴̛̻̜̭̲̼̯͕̀̏̆͂̓̿͌̅̾̔̄̎̎̕Ŗ̴̨͓͍̣̬̝̱̦͔̻̬̖̳̅̽̋̌͗͋̋̀̕͝͝O̸͈̻̫͗̇̆͐̃̓̆͐R̵̡̫͉͇̺̦̪̘̮̪̪͎̓̎͑̔̋͒̚Ḙ̶̈́́̆͛̓̈́̎͂̇̈͘͘͝R̶̡̡̥̮̙̲͉̘̠̦̮̭͎̭͐̾̈́̃̔͌̕R̵̡̛͈̭̗̝̂͋̏̂̄̇͊̈́͘ͅȌ̷̯̯̝̗͈̌̍̿̚͜͝͝R̴̛̜͌͗̒̇͂̈̍͛ ̷̡̨̛̗͕̙̝͇͍͙̮̻̄̎̿̓̒̃̓̒̑̎̉̎͛͜ͅE̵̺̬̹̳̯͘Ŗ̷̧͙̗̲̻̲̹̠͖͉̜̺̣̽͛̅͗͐̅̂̇͛̒̌̀R̷̡̭̞̮͚̓͛̆͘̚ͅͅỌ̸̈́̆̽̔̒̈́̉̄̀̏̅͝Ŗ̶̧̢͈̲̭̪̠̩̘̠̓͌͛̾̈́̽̾̇̐͋̕͠͝ ̴͎͎̈́Ē̸͕͇̦͊̆́̏̉͆͌͒͊Ŗ̶̧̻̲̩̞͎̗̭̤̌͜R̷̡̭͓͙͎̻̐̿̅͌͐͗́͘ͅͅǑ̸͍́̒̑̇̐́̌͑̽͘͝͝͝Ṙ̴̛̳̼̬͇͎̗̹̠̻͉̰̺͕͆̂̄̎̑̈́ͅ ̶̺̫͓̌̄̊̂͘͝Ȩ̶̡̨̱̮̣̰̗̰̫̩̼̙̘̈́́͋͐̚R̴͇̬̥̖̫͉͋̍̆͗͐͋̾͊͌̍̿̚͜͝ͅŘ̶͉̭̗̭̒̈́̓͐̎O̸̢̝̭̯̣͕̪̹̱͖̝̕R̶̨͔̤̼̟̼̪̟̙̔̽͛̽̓́̄̉̉̈͗͐̌̓͂ͅͅ ̶̛̞̾̀̔̇͊͒̑͂̌̒̓͝E̶̢̮̰̿̍̂̿̎̈́̀̕̕͝R̷̨̥͍̪͔͚̭͚̘͙̟̟̀̅͋̓̊͆͗̈́͗̔̿̇̚ͅR̶̗̩̯͍̩̫͇̀͌͛̆̽̋̂̿̎͒̓͂̿̚O̷̧̭̼͕̙̲̰̹͈̫̅̎͗̓̔̈́͐͘Ŗ̷̟͉̜̝̗̞͚͚̭͓̖̝̲̔̆͑̅͜ ̸̧̛̻͉̹̝̩̞͉̥͕́̉͛͑̈́̈̏̉̀́̾̔͠E̴͈̦͎̫̗͔͈̥̤̜̲̟̔́͜͜R̴̛̥̺͑̉R̷͉͎͇̼̝͙̣̙̈͊͝Ô̶̥̭̤̘̰̱͍͙͌̈̓̃͛̂̃̂̅̀̓̿̐͠R̴͓̘̮̮̫͍̤̬̈́̔̄̓̈̓̾͗̀̏͘̕͝͝E̸̛͍̖͉͒̏R̷̢͙͚̳̲̯̗̎̓̊͂̎̒̒͌̕͘̕͝͝͝͝R̵̢̯̣͔͈̹͖̞͇͚̤̉̉͆͛̑͑̓̂͊̂̀͝Ȯ̷̞͙͝R̵̢̢͔̭̣̦̫̦̯̳̣͐̀̇͊̒̒̈̈́͜͠ͅ ̵̜̻̳͇̦͎̟̆Ȩ̸̱͇̼̅̆̃̈̀̍̈́̌́͐̈́Ř̷͚̲͕͎̲̔͌̒͐̍̄̑̀̏̎͠R̴̫͂̓͐̆̋͋̉͊̋̎̍͘͠Ò̴̧̱͖͇͜Ȑ̶̡̳̹͈̯͒̓̀̈́͐̅͒͘͘͝͝ ̵̡̠̼͖̯̩̪͖̹̫̗̖̣͐͒̎͋̈́̉Ẹ̴̥̟͕̬̻̘͇̍͌͂͐̏̅͋͠Ȑ̵̢̢̨͔͍͚̹͓͚̫̱͊͆͒̈́R̴̖͓͈̯̪̖͔̣̩̳̭̝̲̈͛̐̄̌̒͝Ő̶̖̼̙͙̥͖͔̬̼̄R̸̨̧̗͔̯̝̯̰͛̔͒̍̀̑̈́̋̄̂̾̈́̈́ ̷̨̫̩̟̟̽̃̒̏̅́͆͗̄̽͋̓͘E̴̩̣̫͎̝̣̣̟̟̅͒Ŗ̸̢̛̞̫̼̘̘̗̦̫̼͑̀̋̐͂̄̂̓̔̎̑̅̕͝R̴̛̛̦̯͑͊͗̈́̿̐̅͊̾̉̚͝O̸̢͖̓R̵̨̢̮̭̗͌̍͂̃̓̓̈́̕͘͝ ̶̗̥̲̂̃̋͂̀͋͊͛̎̾̓͘Ę̶̡̛͖̬̺̻̫̞͔̳͚͔̣͙͒R̴͇̪̣̂̋̄͛̇̑̎̀͗̌͗̔͆̚R̸̬̫̗̠̫̠̦͉̝̦̱̘̯̓͒̎͗̽̃͗̓̄̔̎̎̌͜͝ͅƠ̶̢̦̖̰̈́̃̔͐̌̌͆̐͗͌̚̚̕͝R̵̢̠̭̻̟͓̱̫̱̜̓̀̈͝ ̶̢̙͚͈̼̲̲̹̱͓̫̫̎̈́̾̒̏̑̌́̌͊̕̕͘Ē̸͈͍̤͕̈́̅̔̌̉̃͋̚R̴͔̽͂͊̅̈́̔̿̔͌̍̂̅R̸̯͇̙͙̦̺͔͖̙̤̜̺̹̐̐̍̿͗͑͌O̷̭͇͈̩̻̝̜̲̎̀̈̄̂R̸̢͓̩̭̜̞̝̞̥͙͔̋͐̽̈́͂Ĕ̴̜̲̟̰̳͖̬̻̑͂͊͌̌̚͜͝͝R̴͉̳̭͍͖͔̣̈́̋͂̋͂̏̌̋̾͌͌͐̏͌͝R̶̭̣̘̹̝̻͊̐̾͑͆̕͘ͅÒ̴̧̅̈̈́̒̑͒̐̑̋͒̓͆̚͝Ṛ̶̻̱̬̈́͑̕͘͘͝ ̶̪̗̪̺̇̍́͘Ē̵̡͙̞͕͕̜̝͙̓͛̔̋̿́͌͋͋̏͝R̵̝̝͉͈̞̪̮̋̍͐̐͜R̵̨͚̲̬̟͙̱̩̣͓̙͑ͅỎ̷͚̜̝͖̱͚̞̜̮̿̌̒͆̈́̾̽̀̕ͅR̵̡͈̫͔͚͚͍̮̭͎̖̫͔̞̆͊͋͑̌̊͠ ̵̟̘͙͎̝̬̾̆͂̈́͐͒̈́͘E̴̛̛͎̗̻͙̝͎̪͉͌̈̓͌̆̿̉̍̾͐͑͊͝R̸̢̧̛̥͛̀̐͊̿̾̏̒̓̚͜R̸̫̗̣̝͐̿̀̃̂͐̌̔Ö̶̖͍́̉̔̓͝R̷̛͖̻͋͊͋̎̆̈́̌͐͋̔͌͝ ̵̪̬̼̱͚͈͍̮͔͍̲̦͈̿̚Ē̵̛̳̝͚̪̭̜͚̯̫̰͔͙̐̉̐͛͊͌̈͜͝ͅͅṚ̸̢̢̢̢̹̳͍̪̻̙̪̹̫̾̌̀͑̒̔͛̅̅̄͘͠͝Ṛ̶̙̗̣͚͔̼̬̬̽̇̒͂̑͒̊̈́͂̑͌̚Ớ̸̧̧̢̙̯͉̱͈̪̠̤̫̮̳͌͑̽̏͋̚͝ͅŖ̸͔̯͙̳͍̼̥̹̇̄̀͑ ̶̝̭̳̟͍͖̪̰̗̣̈́̓̈́̿́́̐̾͗͗̐̎͝͝Ę̵̨̧̟̰͖̞͔̫̞̭̱̳̾̒̆̾͐̈́͛̈́̂̅̽̕̕͜͝R̸͎͔͕̬͚̤̾̎͐̈́͜R̶͕͇͙̣̺̬͐̕͝O̷̼͚͚̦͓̻͝R̸̛̗̲̰̼̳̺̺̍̑̎̍̊̉̓͘͝ ̸̡̧̥̣͉̱̮̻̹̹̟̳̜̺̿̓̊̍̃͘È̵̟̈́̔̓̆̈́̈́R̴̡̢̟̿ͅR̸̢̹̋͋͐͑́͝O̷̬̞̻͖̦̯̥͈̤̪̚R̷̨̧̼̹̹̠̟̩͔̝̬͍͚̥͗Ȩ̸̘̥͕̳̭̩͕̞̯̀̂̔̃͜͜R̶̦̼̺͙̝͌̃̇̅̋͑̈́́͂̊̀͋̕Ṙ̶̨̰̭̙̦̱̦͖̝̤̥͕̈͗̈́́͌͐͜ͅO̵̬̻̯͚̱͉̙̠͌̂̒͐̽͘͝ͅR̸̰͙̻͙̭̼͎̗͇͖̭͖̋͒̒͆̓͐ ̷̡̣̜̗͖̪̱̞̒̆̉̇̈́̈́E̷̲͓̺͙̣̅̈́̓̂́̎̒͒͠͝ͅR̷̢͔̠͔̞̥͙̣̮͔̉́̌̍̄̃͗͌̆̌̈́̀͝Ŗ̸̫͓͖̱̗̠͓̗̙̘͈̟̇̏̐̔͂̽́̐͘O̴̢̢̡̳̻̪̝̰̭͖̓̏̓̓̿̀̀̑͛̎͂͠Ŗ̴̧͈̫͕̲̙̰̮̫̳̱̳̋̇̃̐̈́͗̌̒͊͒̾̌͌̚̚͜ ̸̧͎̤̻̟̭͖̱̰͋͂̇̓͆͌̌͠E̵̛̩̎͑̿̈̔̅̀́̑̇̚̕R̶̯̱͓̞͙͙̟͙̮̗̰̤̄̾̇͐̚͝͝Ŗ̷̟̞̬͔̊̈Ǫ̸̻̠͕̋̊̌̃̚͝R̷̦̽̋̔͋̌̎͒̾͋̔̅͋́̕͝ ̴̡̝͈̯̗̳̳͖́E̸͈͈͉̹̻̘̊̂̚Ŗ̸̦̦̮̯̙͓̙̹̞̦̲͈̼͗̎̈́̈́̿̓͘̕͜͝R̴̡̛͙͔̭͕͗̐̈͂̕ͅÒ̴͓͜Ŗ̵̡̥̝͎̬̫͎̐ ̷̪̻̱͙̪̣̀̑̒̆̾͗͂̀̉̾̃̒́̕E̴̛̩̬͖̩͎͚͌̑̈̓̇͊͂̓̕͘͠R̵̖̭͐͗͋̈̀̇̈́̂͑̒́̄̕͝͠R̷͎̘͇̄̉̚̚Ǒ̶̠̼̥͈̙̒́̆̈́̄͆́́̏̍̄̋͠Ȑ̴̪̗̉͗̋͌̽̉̏͐̏͒͠͠ ̷̧͍̝̘̎̈́͑̽̆̓̄̃͘Ȩ̸̘̻̻̖̳̯̻̪͔̅̏̓̀͗̾̄̅̓͒͑̚͜R̶̢̝̟̖̹̟̟̫̙͇̥͚̫̩̈́̍̆̈̈́͗́R̴̡͕͓͇̻͔̘̰͔̪̫̰̃̈́͆͊̽͌͌͑̐̍̎̆ͅÖ̶̪́́͆͑̒̈́̏̃͌͌͘̚͠R̷̢̛̼̻̬̹̹͙̝̯̗̈́͑̍̆͋͑̅̿̓̊̃̏͝Ȇ̵̳̺̥͍̲̭̟͖̭̲̋̇͒̚ͅR̶͍͕̥̥̝̦͆R̶̢̛͍̲̝͎̱̍͛̈́̑̃̓͘̕͜͝͝O̶̻̗̲̟̬̟̹̫̭̝͓̖̽̈́̉̀͆͊̿́͝͝R̸̦̠̬͎̺̰͚̈́́̓́̀̊̒̾̋͋̍̈́̾̐̚͜͜ͅ ̶̛̠̊͛͋̈̈́͂̃̾̕͝Ě̶̦̞̝̠̞̱͍̙͆̔͜͜R̵͉̺̣̥̯͉̈́͂̃͜Ŗ̸̨̬̖̳̮̻̣͚̞̲͔̲̱̇̍̀̎O̷̫͉̣̰̬͙̟̝̟̥̝͌͌̊́̂̉͑̈́́̒̄͘Ŗ̵͍̫̝̆̑̀̊̀̊͂̈̂͘͝ ̴̼̗̺̅͐̊̽̄̍̈́̔̄́̕E̵̡̪̜̮̞̞̻̼͇̯͒̌̃̈́̈́̓͆͋̉̔͐̾͘R̵̛͙͕̀͑̄͛̄̅̋̾̊͐͘͘̚̕ͅR̶̛̭̠̖̠̱̿̅̓̾̋̀͗͌͑̆̋́͌Ớ̵͖͖͇̬̭̤̣̒̂̿̂͐̉͑͂̓͘R̷̨̛̲͉̤̻̫̘̰̤̻͋͊̓̐̕͜͝͝ ̶̧̛͉̼͕̬̹̬̻̭͙̀́̄̈́̂ͅĖ̴̢̹̗̲̫͍̥̘͈̖̕͝ͅR̶̫̹̥̩̜̗͓̜̜̯̩͎͖̓̋͗̊̌R̷̛̖̯̬̻͚̫̄͂̔͊̌̋̚O̸̦̭͍̙̼̳̾̑͐̉̾̽̂̉̎̃̚R̸̯͇̫̉̈̀̆̈́̔͜ ̸̢̟̥̻̯͙̪̻̗̮̘͕̅̋̈̋̇͛͒E̷͇̗͇̕͜Ŗ̴̛̙̹̖̬͉͕̘̈́͗̍̒͌͑͠Ŗ̸̢̨̡̡̰͙̯̺̟̙̀̃̿͋͆͝͝ͅͅO̸̯̗̻̼̭̪̭̳̪̻̼̱̣̥͑̿̓͂̃̇͌̄̋̕R̵̢͈̹̯̼͂ ̵̢̫̫͎̱̅̂̅̓͋̋͝E̷̛̖̳̳͕̥͕̞̘̲͚͇͌̓̍̿̓̾̓̽͊̌̕R̵̨̧̠̲͓̜͖̲̪͎̥͇̤̾͗͛́͋̊̀̎̈́̋̃͒͗͝Ṛ̵͇̳̏O̴̩̖̦̪͉̼̪̖͂̾͑́͋͛R̴̛̫̟̲͓͒̆͛̈́͆̇̈́̒É̴͔̃͘R̵͖̼̺̫͙̣̺̟͉̰͆̂̀̿̃̌̿̕̚R̵̝̬̯̺̬͈̠̈̅̒̉̄̃̈͋̾́̊͐̃ͅO̴̖͗̉̂̋̔͌̈́̄̅̽͂̉̒̑R̷̢̛̪̯̬̬̩̱̺̥̲͎̾̄̌̂̍̄̃͑̅͑͆͜͝͠ ̴̧͉̞̻͌͑̍͐͝Ë̶̡̧̛̗͔̪̹̠̝̣̣̟̥̱̉̉̉̌͋̔̌̈̀͊̃͠Ȓ̸͔̗̬̏̊R̴̼͎̙̒͊Õ̷̝̭̱̩̦͇̭̙̃R̵̨̟̬̥͕̃̆͝ ̷̢̡͉̭̹͓͕̳̮̼͇͐̓̈̀͊̏̊̓̕̕E̵͒̑̎͘͜R̴̢͉̱͚͙̙̫̾R̶̡̻̝̠͔͓̪͓̮̹͐ͅỎ̷͓̙̝͉͇͚̖̲̖͋̔̈́͛̑̀̅̈́͘͜͠ͅͅR̵͎̭̮̣̞̭͓͓͚̜̝̄̃̃͒ ̶̢͈̤͙̮̙͉͖̞͓̥̞̩̤͈͐͂͐Ę̸̡͇͉̠̺̣͕̮́͒̉̀̏̃́̇̃̈́͝ͅŘ̷̡̡̞̯̰̳̗͕̘͇͇̭͆̽̑̎̀̽͘Ȓ̴̨̡͎̰̻̺̰̬̣̣̘̹͍̟Ǫ̸̤̜͙̲̣͕̟̟̬͍͍͙̅̆R̸̡̡̬̮̙̮̞̰͕͕͍̗̘̗͊͂́̈̈́͜͝ ̶̺̭͔̥̂̅̓̒̔͘͜͜E̷̛͙̠̮̮̱̬͖͙̫̮̮̣̰̞Ř̶̡̧̜̗̺͓̖̟̭̙̺̣̯͂͂͗͊́̍̍̉̀̽̌͌̕͜͝R̶̳̮̻̭͔͎̜͈͎̼̼̽̃̇͊̀̀̊́͝O̴̧͇̳͚̫̱̮̳̙͉̱̲͙͐͗̋͗R̷̡͉̠̰̻̭̹̪͎̔́̓̎̓̿̒̉̇ͅͅ ̵̢͔̩̳͖͔̲̩̪̰͓̜͖̔̄̈̽̇̈́ͅE̷̡̤͚̲͉̬͇̖͊̀͊̈́R̵̜͛̄̂͝Ŗ̵̨̛͙̜̳̥̦̹̰̫̉̽̓͆̌̊́̌̾͛́̾͌̈ͅO̴̗̥̍̀͒̐͝R̸̡̪̮̣̻͖̠̰̮͈̹͎̄͛̿̍̊̊̐̃̏͘͜E̶̯̞̦̒R̷̨̛̭̰̣̰̤̪̫͙̭̘͉̬̉̇͊̈́͗̔̀̒̿͜Ŗ̵̪̙̲̌͊͛̃̽Ó̵̡̙̟̺͔̠͔̖̰̥̖͈̀̓̔̑Ŗ̶̪̲͉̬̜̭͍̱͒͐̐̐́͂͘͠͝ ̷̖̯̄͗̊͒͗̌̌̌̽͘Ȩ̴̢̝̩̦̩̭͐̍̄̉̈͘ͅͅR̸̢̡͕̘̹̝͎̼̳̮̣͇̈̽̈́͒̍̈́̓̒̎̚̕͘͝Ȓ̵͍͎͔̯̮̎Ô̸̺̹͐̊̏͗ͅR̵̖̂̀̎̆́̋̄ ̴̥̫̮͚̓E̷̢̛͚̻͊̊̓̏̊̓͆R̶̡̹̺͔̭̼̝̲̗̎̀̅̈́̾͊̍͐̀̈́̔͌͘͝͝R̴͈̳̩͈̗͙̄̂̿̉̾̒̉͂͑͆̓̾̎͂͘Ơ̶̢̨̜̜̰̼̞͎̠͓̤͖̞̤͊̽̀̿̽̑̓̀͌̿̚͝͝R̶̢̢̤̥̤̞̺̝͍̬̂̃̀͒͑͐̒̅͑̇͛̑͘͠ ̴͕̲̩̿͊̀̿̈͒͆͠E̵̡̜̪̯͖̫̼͙̺͖͔̎̇̇̆͒͊͊́̋̃͘͝ͅR̴̡̧̨͍̯̦͎͖͖̮̬̙͉̮̈́͒̋R̷̳̜̗̲̭͙͉͎̀̀͛̊́̏̾͐Ǫ̸̢̢̭̼͇̹͔͈̖̝͗͜͝Ŗ̶̢̨̨̨̼̤̯͔̬͔̠̪̈͒̈́̈́̚͝ ̷̼͚̂̓͌̈́̂̄̑̂̈̌̈́͝͠͝Ȩ̶̫̣͈̃R̶̡̥̲̤̥̣̦̔́̓̽̕R̷͎͙̄̏̅̔̽́̂̈͑̈͝͝͠O̷̖͙̜̩̬̅͋͑̎͋R̶̻̣͔̼̥̞̭̬̓͆̾́̿̈́̈́̈́͊̔̄͑͒̌͠ ̷̰̜̯̫̞͎̜̺̙̖͔̰̘͑̊͑͋̚͠͝E̴̢̛̟̙̗͖̬͓͖̻͆̀̅͊͜͝R̶̛͔̜̦͉̣̩͓̬̜͋́̎̽̓̿͊̕͜͠ͅR̴͚̮͉̅O̴̲͋̀̄͌̐͐̕͝R̵̡͇̺̺̘͖̩̗̹̯̘̜̠̻̍͗̔́̽͌͛́̄͗̒̄̇̀É̴̢̧̨̝̬̪͉̦̮̜͓̜̈́̆̐͜R̵̨̛̼͉̺̩̟̱͊̍̒̆̾͝Ŕ̵̨̛̘͔̣̩̲́̿͌̚O̴͍͎̮̺̦̼͇̜̪͇͐̑͜ͅR̸̖̯̪͎͕̗͎̄̋͑̏̄̑̈́̏̾͂͑̍͠͠ ̶̛̛̥̳͖̟̥̞̦̏̌͆̽̈͗͛̈́́͝Ę̵̣͔̝̤̘̝͓̓̆̒̀̅̓̽́͊̈́̔͘͜ͅR̶̨̤̔͊̂̊͆͒̏̎̀͌̈́̕Ŕ̵͓̇̂̎̒̌͋̽̂O̴̖̰͙͓͙̺͈͗͆̍̈́͑̊̈́̚R̷͈̮̺̜͉͉̐̀̋̾̓͠ ̶̧̛̳̮͓͚̹̩̜̣̺̭̳̖͋͑̅̒̇͛̈́͐Ȇ̴̮̀̇̾͑̌͌͑͒̽̆̑̚͝Ŗ̸̳͕͉̼͎̲̗̰̑͌̔̀̽͂̇̃̌̄͜Ṛ̸̫̭̙̬̻̗́̅̔͊̃͑̾̍̑͂̔̏͘̕͝O̵̭̪̻̒̿̑̏͠R̶͕͕͖͒̽́͂̏̈͘ ̷̡̛̩͕͈͕̪̟̃̃͊́̈́̄̑͜͝ͅͅȨ̴̧̧̛̗̦̖̳̫̹̦͇̾̀̌͂̃̄̍́̐̕Ŗ̸̣̘̳̞̫͍̘͖̟͎̞͚̍͐͗̆̓́̉͠͝ͅͅR̶̺̮͕̘̰̽̾́̈́̐̑͊̈́Ǫ̷̥̠̠̃̿R̴̨͉̠͓̹̹͖͙͕̱͔̹͆͗̿̈̿̾͂͌̕ ̶̡̧̰̦͎̻̭͕̩̦̻̄̐͋̉͌͋̅̈́̑͊͝͝É̴̢̮͈̙͆͛̅̌̊̅̆̀̚͝Ŕ̴̢̦͉̼̯̜̼͙͇̙͋͑̃͒͑̀́̋̾͝͝͝ͅR̸̟̖̖͍̱͖̣̰͔͔͙̟̗̍̓̋̀̎̇̕͜Ó̴̧̺͖̟͉̰̝̺̱̄͊̃̒̈͌͌̈́̈́͒ͅR̴̪͖̠̱̺̀͛̓̉̓́̓̾̔̂̀͐̚͠͝ ̸̢̛̗͎̠̾̅Ě̴̡͍͈̮͖̹͕̩̬͇͙͚͐́͂́̾́̔͆̃̍̋̅͠͝R̵̭̆̓͗̿͛̈́̌̄͊͐͘͘͝R̴̭͐̂̇̀̉̚͜Ȯ̴͕̼͖̬̮͓̯̰̪̥̳̙̘͐̋͑̎ͅR̶̺̹͈̬̣͈͉͓̬͔̯̙͍̖̂͆̇̈ͅĘ̶̡̢̧͇̲̜̜̟͙̬̺́̀̅R̶̡̗̥͈̠̙̪͕͕̞̗̘͖̈̀Ṙ̸̟̭̫͓̥͇͎͙͗̅̾͌͗̾͆͜͝Ȯ̸̱͖̱͈̹̙̟̖͆̇̈́͐̈́̃́̈́̔͝͝R̵͈̻̮̾̄̉̍̕͝ ̸͕͕̰̼̊̀̋͐̅͐̉̎͂͗̽̃̌Ē̶̡̧̛̤͍͔̙̗̲̭̮̺̱̼̬̹̈́̍͛̈́͆̔͛̓͘͝R̴̮̮̯̽̒̉̓̏̓͒̉R̶̪̜̭̹̤̘̟̓́͌̍Ȭ̸͇ͅŖ̵̙̏̍̿͐̚ ̸̩̯̞͎̬̩̪̤̫͙͛̏̇̅̓̔̈̏̑͝͠͝ͅĘ̷͉͍̫͖̠͔̻̖̲̻̿̄̂͌̄͛̅͊̋͋̕͝R̴̤͇̦͓̙͆͆̾̈͗̈́͐̅͋͝R̸̨̙͈̣̰͆̓͒͝Ȏ̶̢͔̥̟̥͇͛͆͐͂̅̈́̈́̇̚͠R̵̢͍͙͍̼̺̗̪̞̤̮̦̞͍͑̉̓̋̄͠ ̸̟̞̲͎̯͚́̏̇̈́͛̊̂͒̈̊͌̚͝E̶̠̺̹͈͈̦̖̓͑̄̋͊̆̾͛R̶̳̙̫̖̤̗̜͔͋̒͜R̴͚̐Ơ̸̦͈̣̞̠͚͖̤̰̍̕͠ͅR̸̳̪̮̦̩̣̭͎͊͠ ̴̛͙͎̭͉̗̹͓͐̆̑̈́͂̓̌̿̂̉̾ͅͅḜ̷̥̺̫̰̙̋̓͜͝R̴̡̦̥͉͙̹͗͂̑̎̽̈́̔͌͒͘ͅR̶̢̛̩̲͕̜͆͌O̵̧̡̺͚̳͓̣͔͈̺̩͉͂͂̎̌ͅͅR̴̻̙̰̺̍͌ͅ ̵̢̛̩̣͐̔̀̎̀͂̄̋́͘̕͠͝E̷̹͍̹̯̦̩̗̻̓̅̆̔R̴̰̫̝̘̭͖̹͉͇̦̹̯̘͎̜̅̿̈̓̓͐͆̈́̽͆̐̈͝͝Ŗ̶̧̨̧̪͙͚̗́̉̚ͅÓ̴̧̮͔̯͇͖͈̊͒̈̂̀̚͝R̵͈̖̘̱͍̩̠̣̞̤̘͇̗͒̋͝ͅͅẺ̴̘̣̎̿̕ͅͅR̷̡͉̩͚̩̬̲͉̹͖͆̀̒̂̃́̉̄̇́̓Ṟ̶͙̙̪͚̞̥͙̰̖̆͑̀͗̚͝Ơ̴̲͆͗̂̓͋̅̔̐͘͝Ȓ̸͎͈̯̼̠̞̣̹̱͝ ̸̬͓̊͒̽̀Ȅ̵̞̖̯̪̘̣̑̏̐͝Ŗ̴̛̯̣̝̏̆͑̎̏̉͋͒̓̇̆͘͠R̶͈̮̫̟̜͎͖̯̭̳͚͓̯̉̄̋͒͗̏̉̃̔̑̃͛͜͠͝ͅȎ̷̠̻̻̥̖̃̿̅́̏͋͌̓̐̄̄̓͘R̵̨̡̫̜͔̖͉̝̰͕͔̯̲̍̈́̎̆ͅ ̷̧͍̄̋͗͗͜ͅȨ̶̡̖̼̯͛̀́̍̍͌͋̔̔̀̓͆͑͝ͅŖ̵̡̖͙͚̬̫̮͉̗͈̍̈͝ͅR̸̛̪̮̖̦̺͒̾̏̍̓̓̍̐̿̏̌̂̔̚Ơ̷͉̱̭͕͚̞͈͉̯͉͍̳͍͚̩̍̈́̾̍͒͝R̴̡̲͖̦̳͓̩͆̊̾ ̶̛̦͔̻̓̃̒̈́͛̽̅̕͜Ę̷͙̩̘̯̱̦̹̂̑̾̐͆͝R̶͉̈́̑͑͛̍̿R̸̙̥̝͖̫̲̗̺̱͔̯͑̽͌͜͝͠O̴̧̢̲̗̯̬̦̬̱̙̽̈́̈́̉͑͑͊́̋̀͠͠͝Ŕ̷̢̛͖̟̞́͌̅̎̀͑̿͌̐͝ ̵̣̜͛̓̇̓̅̊̑̃͆̽̏́̕̚͝E̴̡͓̪͖͔̝̩̟͙̞̻͓̠̒́͋́̀̊͛͜͝R̶̹̩͉̬̖͗̈́̈́͋̈́̆̿̚̕Ȓ̸̜͍̫̩͖̪͊Ơ̷̧̧͇̝̲͕̳̤͇̩͕̮̳̐̆̓̎͗͗̍̉͋̈́͘͜͜͝Ȑ̶̡͕̰͙͉̳̬̽͛̒́̚̕͘͝͝͝ͅ ̸̨̢̡͖̼̱͕̼̞̲̏̂̄̒̾̎̈́͆͂̽͘̕͜͝ͅE̷̡̡̧̟̫͓̻͇̪̟͇̱̯͑̍̊̐̓̐̐͗͊̓͒̕͠͠R̸̨̡̡̲͍͎̬̹̩̓̓͌̍̕͝ͅͅR̸̨̧̢͙͙̯̺̫͔̟̝̍̈́͗̅̏̄̓̐͐̋͗̊́̕Ỡ̸̍͐̾̾͘-

"..."

"=)"

"Greetings."

_________________________________________________________

Bye for now voice of the kind.

I was going to update this later when my sickness was completely gone but... my sickness then gave me the inspiration to kill the voice of the kind. My first thought was "I want to go to sleep" but then I realized "I am going to forget this later." So, I decided to just write it.

Do comment if you see any inconsistency in the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 3.1K 47
If you like Nightmare being a smoll who is now in the story plot that Cross usually is and a Cross that's now basically nightmare then you are in luc...
148 0 17
Frisk was able to talk his way through the underground, but after the credits roll, a whole new journey begins. One far more tumultuous than he could...
175K 4.4K 68
Hello everyone. This is my account in Quotev: https://www.quotev.com/Fearlesswoman I hope you enjoy
60.2K 1.8K 32
"You have fallen back down? Why must you keep coming back?" "Who are you?" "You've got lucky this time they have forgotten its a new start. Please ch...