๐Œ๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ : ๏ฟฝ...

By annjeonn

A cold billionaire jeon jungkook encounter with a ordinary girl and getting obsessed with her. Y/n : what do... More

MAD OBSESSION | Introduction |
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]..
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]..
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]..
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]..
[ 26 ]

[ 2 ]

343 18 2
By annjeonn

Time skip

4 hours letter "

Jungkook check the time its about to four hours .he took his car keys and made his direction towards the car he open the door and sit inside the car made his way to the kang mansion. It took him 30 minutes to reach kang mansion , now he is standing infront of the door and he rang the bell .
Mr kang open the door .

Mr . Kang : come in * he offered him to come inside this is the first time jungkook came to her house. *

Jungkook: where is she ? * he ask mr kang while roaming his eyes all over the living room but she is nowhere to see *

Mr . Kang : she is in the kitchen she said she feel hungry.

Jungkook: ohh ok . So did you spend a good time with your daughter?

Mr : what time .. she just came in 30 minutes ago * he said making his eyes towards the kitchen *
and hurriedly make her way to the kitchen.

Jungkook: what ? * jungkook said joining his eyebrow * he was about to say something but the familiar voice interrupted him *

Y/ n : jungkook * she said widen her eyes like she face some ghosts * when did you came?

Jungkook: its not important lets go from here * he stand up from the sofa and make his way to her direction, without breaking eye contact he grab her hand and make his way towards the main door .
*Anger is visible in his eyes only he know how much he is controlling himself not to brust out infront of her father . She already knew that she got caught and she is cursing under her breath why she lied to him *

Y / n : jungkook.. listen * he didn't listen to her once and make her sit inside the car *

Jungkook: no used. We will deal after we reach home . * he started the engine and drive in high speed . She tightened her fists on the edge of the sit *

The way he increased his driving speed in a blink of eye they reach the jeon mansion *

Jungkook : get off from the car * he said without turning his face towards her his eyes still stuck in the staring wheel *

Without uttering any word she quickly got off from the car and start running towards the mansion. Jungkook look at her back in a bloodshed eye , he tightened his grip on staring wheel his veins are popping out , its look like they will come outside soon . He got off from the car and enter the mansion in speedway .
They didn't talk to each other . They both go in two different directions. She enter her room and locked herself , the fear covered all over her face .

Time skip at mid night:

She try to sleep but there is fear in her face what if he came in her room . She keep trying to sleep and finally after a long try she drifted into sleep. But there is a person who is standing outside her door holding a wine bottle and another hand about to twisted the door noob but its lock from inside . He place his hand in his pocket and search something . He take out the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door and enter inside the room . He stared her sleeping figure while her face facing the wall all he can see only her back . Without any noise he make his way to her and sat besides her and slowly lay down on the bed. he put his hand on her waist and pull her colser to him making both of there body collide . His hot breath hit her backside of back , back and forth . His one step is enough to make her awake from her deep sleep . She let him do whatever he want she knows he never crose the line . At this time its better to make her mouth shut cuz she knows he is in high drug and alcohol surrounding all over his body . He started to rubbing her waist and smelling her hairs while kissing her neck back to back . He started to give her open mouth kisses on her back .*

Jungkook : why did you lied to me princess.

Y/n : jungkook...

Jungkook: hmm * he response in hmm *

Y/n : i didn't lied to you ,i don't want you to come with me in my university .

Jungkook: but why ... why you always pushed me away from you ..

Y/ n : did you forget what have you done when you came in my university a week ago . * she said turning her face towards him now there faces in inch away *

Jungkook : whoever trying to lay a eye on you i will beat them their shit out * he released those word with anger . But she was about to speak but in a blink he hovered over her and pin her hand above her head with his one hand . He started to crashes her face with his thumb . and like always she don't like his touch *

Y/n : jungkook go to your room you are drunk .

Jungkook : iam not * he rested his head in her neck and started to suck , leaving a purple mark on her neck *

Y/n : i hate you jungkook. I am just hating you so much . Iam waiting for the day when the contract is over ...

Jungkook : so desperate to escape from here but its not easy princess..you stepped in jeon jungkook palace there is no way to go out once you in .* he said while kissing on her collarbone . She keep trying to pushed him away but she couldn't he totally caged her in his arms while his legs tangled on her . *

Y / n : you know why i hate you the most because of you i have to face the problem and next day iam the one who always on number one topic in the university. Some of them call me your slave , your one night stand , your mistress and they also throw me a question how much jeon jungkook pay you for night . You are the one jungkook who always create a mess * her eyes filled with tears and she tightened her lip not to brust out *

Jungkook : tell me the name . I'll fucking kill those bustard *

Y/ n : my life is already mess and i don't want it more mess , you are a curse to my life and I'll not forgive you .get your body off from me i feel unconsciousness.
* tear started to forming from her eyes *

Jungkook : that means you won't open your mouth. Ok.... I'll find them on my own way . *he lift his head from her neck to face her and all he can see her eyes is full of tears which he hate the most .he slowly lay beside her and pulled her closer to him . He totally caged her in his embrace . She already felt weak so she decided not to create any scenes more . She knew there is no use he didn't let her go from his embrace*
Good night princess, don't cry you know right i don't like tears specially when the person is you ..

Minutes passed they both didn't let a single word from their mouth . She slowly lift her head up and found he already sleep .

Y/ n : what are you jungkook . Its been a 3 month and iam still not able to found what actually you are .

Flashback ||

3 months ago ||

In call :-

James : sir we are about to catch that fucker but there is girl who came in our way and help that fucker to runway .. *

Jungkook : who's that girl and why she did that * he answered on the call .

James : she said she just help the innocent soul from beast . She call us beast but she looks young and so much talkative.

Jungkook : leave it ... don't worry we will find them later.
* he said from another side *

Time skip :

In same day

Jungkook : hello doctor.

Dr.lee : hello jungkook . How can i help you ?

Jungkook: the medicine you suggests me its no use my alcoholic addiction . I feel still the same . I want a personal nurse who always surrounding me 24 hours. Who tack care me because i don't have a time for myself .

Dr.lee : ok I'll send you some information about nurses who newly come to intern here .

Jungkook : ok i will wait .
* and he cut the call *

Dr.lee : y/n ... * he shouted on the figure who is standing near the patient..* she look at the direction , where dr.lee keep shouting her name *

Y/n : damn this old man why he always keep shouting at me ..* she rolls her eyes and make her way to dr .lee *

Dr.lee : someone offered you a job to be his personal caretaker he want to get rid of drugs and alcohol.

Y/n : then tell him to go rehabilitation. Whats the use for nusre and why he choose me as well i know iam new intern here .

Dr.lee : you accept this offer or not .

Y/n : absolutely not..you also know i have to prepare myself for my final exam .

Dr.lee : i know but how can i tell him , this hospital is his . he build this hospital if he want then he throw me out on the road .

Y/n : its your duty deal with your ownself .
* after saying she went on other side .

Jungkook: how can she rejecting my offer. She know whom she is going to dealing now .
* he shouts at the phone making his fist bang on the table .
* give me her address with her name ..*

Dr.lee : her name is y/n... kang y/n ...i will send you the address.
* aftern saying this dr.lee cut the call.*

Jungkook: james are you sure this is the address .
* he said while standing infront of the door and rang the bell .*

James : yes sir iam sure .
* a man opened the door *

Jungkook : mr kang ?

Mr .kang : yes i m how can i help you young man .

Jungkook: nothing... i just came here for your daughter. I have an job proposal to her but she rejected . I don't have habit to hear no ..

Mr. Kang : its her life she will decided what's good or bed for her .

Jungkook : i will offer you a 100 million . Make her to accept this offer and iam not just telling you its an order .
* before mr.kang say something he despaired from his view and stop middle in the way and turned towards mr.kang and said *
you have only 1 day that means 24 hours .think before rejecting my offer mr.kang m
* after saying that he exit the door .*

In night :

Mr. Kang : y/n daughter... you know my health right . I hide something from you , do you remembered last week i visited the doctor ?

Y / n : yes ... but you say its just you blood pressure.

Mr.kang : that was a lie ... the real disease is ...iam suffering from cancer ..

Y/n : but why did you lied to me ?

Mr.kang : because we don't have money so i hide this from you . Forgive me my daughter but today one guy came in our house his name is jeon jungkook.

Y/n : and what ..why he came in our house suddenly?

Mr.kang : he said you rejected his offered to be his persnol nurse and he came here . He offered a 100 million and the contract will be one year long.

Y/n : so you are talking about to sell me for one year whom i totally don't know about him . I only know he is a druger , alcoholic and he had a anger issue . What if he kill me due to his anger. How can you say that to me to give my 1 year to him .

Mr.kang : don't you love your father . Your one year give a new life to your father do you want your father to carry that poisonous disease, tell me my daughter..
* she don't have any way to say no to her father because of him she is part of this world after thinking so much she decided to sign the contact paper. *

Y/n : tell him to come with contract .
* she said and leave her father alone *

After an hours jungkook came with his contract paper and make her sign on the papar and james tell him that she is the same girl who helped to run those bastard. after knowing that jungkook looks more angry and also he didn't forget how she rejected his offered in first place . And this how they both sign the one year contract paper. She will do everything which jungkook order her to do .*

Flashback end :::
___________________☆______________________

( 𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐲 ....𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐫.𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 , 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 )

____________________☆_____________________

⤷𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘

Don't forget to vote ☆ please .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 12.1K 53
"I don't want to win against the world. I just want to win against you because you are my world." Two people, one competition, both of them fighting...
21.6K 1.1K 36
It started with a message and ended with a heartbreak. Y/N is clueless of her secret admirer. Her average life will take a turn from her decision, wi...
228K 7K 46
New Substitute professor arrives and you being the biggest playgirl, most popular, beautiful and hot senior of the university decided to make him you...
487K 18K 16
โ you write smut...? โž //taekook ยป story idea by; minstrual ยฉ DHANTRBL.