𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐨...

By ChampagneandBubbles

After Drogon flew her away, Daenerys believed she was done, that the gods had enough. She would later laugh... More

𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐩
𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐬

3.2K 127 31
By ChampagneandBubbles

Never forget you | Zara Larsson

❝i'll never forget you
you'll always be by my side❞

As Jon plunges the dagger through her, she cannot help but feel relieved, feel at peace.

Because it is finally over.

She had bled for her kingdom - cried for it - lost her sons over it, but she was free.

Free from the constraints that had shackled her before.

She had promised him a kingdom, a realm, and he had betrayed her.

She wants to cry, wants to scream, wants to rage, because she never expected this betrayal to come from him.

Once for blood.

Once for gold.

Once for love.

She closes her eyes.

Everything is big, or is she small?

A woman is holding her, staring down at her in disbelief. Red hair and brown eyes.

She cannot think clearly, does not want to, not when the reality is so horrifying.

So instead, she listens. Listens to the rain, to the loud booms of thunder, the strikes of lightning.

The woman lays her down gently, in small cradle that posses a large black egg, tips tinged with a subtle crimson red.

She wants to cry, because at least if she has to do this, she can do it with Drogon by her side.

She watches, hopeful as a small crack form, the egg surging with heat.

It snaps open, a wave of hot steam curling out.

Alicent preens, smug and relieved as she sees the babe she birthed, with white-gold hair that shines with radiance, a pair of deep violet eyes that seem all-knowing, a shade that is so similar to that of her brother, yet so different. They are somewhere in-between the usual lilac or almost black shade that his family possesses. No - her eyes are bright, almost glowing in fact.

Because it is special, she is special.

She is beautiful.

So stunningly gorgeous that she seems to glow .

Alicent watches, entranced as the egg glows a hot-red underneath her child's hands.

She continues watching as deep grooves form in it - cracks.

The egg snaps open.

Viserys stares, stunned into silence as he stares at the babe in his young wife's arms. The babe who is currently staring at him with something akin to resignation - foolish notion seeing as she is a babe.

He freezes, back straightening on the throne, spying something around the child's neck. He doesn't believe it, can't, because it rarely happens, only with his darling Rhaenyra. An egg hatched from within the cradle egg is a rare thing indeed.

Prove of her Targaryen lineage. Prove of his lineage. A small smile worms its way onto his face.

A small serpentine form is wound against her neck. A small thing, with ebony back scales, tinged with the barest hints of red - the same red as blood. Its small horns are the same crimson colour, a stark contrast to the jet black, Elegantly curving up at the tip, the spinal plates a deeper shade of the horns. Delicate webbing lay in between the between the wing joints, beautiful in a deadly lethal sort of way.

His heart aches as he studies the newly hatched dragon. The spitting image of his fierce Balerion. A faint longing resonates deep within him. A distant wistfulness.

The hatchling opens an eye lazily, the color akin to smoldering red pits. It studies him, snapping its jaws angrily, hissing violently. He can faintly hear his wife inhale sharply, most likely fearful.

The crowds recoil as well, fearful mutterings and wary glances exchanged.

He cannot bring himself to care, only slight concern appears.

He chuckles lightly, getting over his shock, the little thing is spirited. The way the child gurgles with happiness at the hatchling makes him certain that she will be as well.

The way the child holds him is alike to how a mother would hold her babe, protective and warm.

He slowly reaches out to hold her, mindful of the little beast.

It's a good omen, he knows it in his heart, but the doesn't stop the instinctual grief. This child has been born for greatness; this he knows. Her beauty only confirms this.

Her beauty is simpely... ethereal.

Her pale skin has an almost golden shine to it. Her eyes were bright and sharp, a deep rich colour. Her hair shines, with such brightness and radiance it almost shocks him - the same shade, he notes, an achingly familiar pain erupting through him - as his uncle.

Alicent steps forward, "her name shall be Daenerys" she announces.

He doesn't have the strength to deny her this.

"Daenerys" he mutters softly, eyes softening with warmth "a fitting name for a Targaryen."

He cradles the child to his chest, the hatchling still hissing at him.

He raises his voice, addressing his subjects this time, his subjects who crane their necks to get a glimpse of the child. "A feast and tourney, with the adequate celebrations will be prepared, her beauty and her dragon are blessing from the gods. "

She grows up quickly.

She turns from a silent child to an intelligent girl. Her septa's can nerve keep up with her, they find she knows everything they teach.

Viserys assumption about her attitude proves to be true.

Wild, fierce and beautiful in a way that surpasses even her family's natural luminosity.

She's a wild thing, compassionate and honorable with a vengeful streak. An untamable fire stirs within her.

The apple of her family's eye, she grows slightly spoilt, never needing anything. Her brothers adore her, Aegon and Aemond regularly fight for her attention.

She decides that if she can change their fates she will. Daenerys refuses to let them suffer.

Drogon - she decides to keep the name, finding it too difficult to change - stays with her, growing at a far quicker pace than any other dragon. They prove to have a bond stronger than any other, close enough to understand each other without words . They protect each other.

When he grows too big to stay in the keep, her brothers, mother and father desperately try to convince her to let her son stay in the dragon pit.

They fail.

Miserably.

In the end, met with her fierce rage and iciness, they cave, letting her beast stay without chains, allowing him free reign so long as he stays outside the city.

Her warmth and sweet smiles that brighten up the room return soon after.

She surpasses Rhaenyra as the king's favorite. Not that Rhaenyra knows it.

Bards are sung about her beauty, her grace, her power to calm other dragons and her deep bond with Drogon.

Balerion the Black Dread reborn, they call him.

The Crimson Queen, they call her.

She decides that she likes that title very much.

Disclaimer (IMPORTANT)

This is a AU HOTD book, some of the characters attitudes may change, Aegon will care for Dany (Daenerys) and love her, his attitude is based off the show, so somethings will stay the same.

That being said, this is a Rhaenyra Bashing, she's gonna be jealous of Dany for taking Daemon away from her, (Daemon is the love interest by the way) he's still married to Laena, had children and he's gonna marry Nyra.

Its just gonna be out of spite though, like he got mad at Viserys and was like 'you know what would make my brother mad, if I marry his daughter that already loves me' . He is definitely not going to sire children and is gonna cheat on Nyra regularly. Daemon is not gonna be close to her bastard children, believing Nyra to be coddling them and diluting their bloodline (because she doesn't teach them high Valyrian). Daemon will basically be an ass to everyone but Dany.

This story takes place on the Driftmark episode with a bit of a backstory before it. Daemon is gonna be interested in Dany for her beauty, Drogon, her fierceness, and her ability to not burn in the fire because we all know Viserys is gonna rave about that to the entire kingdom.

For the sake of the story, there's gonna be a 8 year difference between Aegon and Nyra. I know this is not correct, it is for the sake of the story.

Aemond is around 11 years old in the drift mark ep, Aegon will be 14, Helaena will be 12 and Dany will be 10. This is gonna be around the time Nyra and Daemon meet her, at Laena's funeral.

Jace will be 9, Luke 8 and Joffrey is 3.

-----------

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Anyway have a great day and hope you enjoy the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 469 14
The eldest daughter of King Viserys and Queen Aemma was an intriguing woman the minute she was born. She had many accomplishments from her age yet sh...
21.2K 498 15
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 sorry for not adding this sooner but SLOW BURN Delusional fanon Aegon Targa...
376K 18.4K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...
661K 22K 101
Rosalie Hightower is Lord Otto Hightower youngest daughter, his pride and joy, she was the only one who could understand him and his ambitions but l...