'His Obsession:Hate To Love'2...

By sOFYrahman_

Its, not my story, Its from Yt author - ᴋᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ뷔 ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ but the author didn't finish it & its been a year n... More

Author
Characters
Chapter 01(Smut)
Chapter 02
Chapter 03(Smut)
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06(Smut)
Chapter 07
Chapter 08(Smut)
Chapter 09
Chapter 10(Smut)
Chapter 11(Smut)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Smut)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55(Smut)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63(Smut)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78(Smut)
Chapter 79(Smut)
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82(Smut)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 (End)
!!Attention!!
Author Replied

Chapter 45

584 17 0
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov:

Jungkook : I know-w...I love you so much. 

You : I love you too.

You pulled back and wiped your tears: Okay we cry so much *giggles*

Jungkook : *sniffs* Thank you-u... You don't know..I feel so good now after hearing all those words from you.

You: Ssh.. stop crying now.*you wiped his tears as well and stroked his cheek*Everything is good now.

Jungkook: Yeah... finally...Come on now lean back to the head board..don't move much.

You: Okayyy.

He called taehyung.

Taehyung: Hello Jungkook.. everything good?

Jungkook : Yeah taehyung...Y/n just woke up.

Taehyung: That's a relief.

Jungkook : What about the meeting?

Taehyung: It went well don't worry about it. Have you eaten anything?

Jungkook : No...I will order from the canteen after sometime.

Taehyung : Okay. I will come to see you both after done with the work.

Jungkook : See ya.

The door knocked as the nurse entered with a tray of meal. Jungkook quickly places the table as the nurse reaches and places them on it and leaves.

Jungkook: I will feed you.

You: Okay? But wait what about you?

Jungkook : I will get something after you are done.

You: Promise??

Jungkook : Yes!

You: Fine.

Time skip-

He wipes your lip with the tissue and tells you to lay back.He placed the tray on the table which the nurse will take afterwards.

Jungkook: Now rest okay?I will call dad and let him know that you are awake.

You nodded lightly.

After some time the nurse came and gave you the medicines. She left as Jungkook sits beside you.

You : Jungkook you haven't eaten anything...please go eat something.

Jungkook : I will...go to sleep first.

You : No I won't. You need rest too... I will sleep after you have a meal.

Jungkook : okay fine...don't move Hmm?If anything happens ring the bell okay?? I will be quick

You :Don't worry...I will be fine. Take your time.

Jungkook : Okay...but don't move until I come back okay?

You nodded: Yes yes..now go.

He left after that and just in ten minutes, he came back.

He thought that you already slept as he smiled in adoration and placed his food on the table.

You flashed your eyes open.

Jungkook : I thought you slept.

You: No I didn't. What did you buy?

He sits on the chair as you shift a little to give him space where he can keep his dishes and meals which were packed.

Jungkook : Just a simple meal.

You: Alright.

You: How is it?

Jungkook: Mm..Good..Once you get discharged ...I will make delicious meals for you with my own hands...but I am not so good so you will be guiding me right?

You smiled: Of course.

After done eating he throws the paper dish and cups in the dustbin.

Your pov: Hehe He is even enchanting while drinking water.*you said admiring him when he was drinking water*

Jungkook: Aah...I ate my meal now you should sleep.

You: You need sleep too...Climb on the bed.

Jungkook : No for now just rest properly. I will sleep on the couch.

You : I am fine...Having you beside makes feel much better...please..?

Jungkook: Alright.

You: Also can you close the curtain?

Jungkook: Sure.

He closes them and climbs up the bed after making sure the door was closed as well.

You wrap your arms around his shoulder as he places his head on your crook of your arm and wraps his arm on your waist without putting any force.

You: Is dad alright?

Jungkook : Yes... Dad, Eunwoo and So-hyun were here.Taehyung had to go to attend a meeting of us. They said they will be here in the evening.

You: Okay...

Jungkook: wake me up if you need anything okay?

you: Okay don't worry...now go to sleep... you look so tired *Right..He was so tired that his eyes were desperate to close. Once he lay beside you his whole body relaxed.*

Jungkook : I feel so good now in your arms...It's so calming .*He whispered*

You smiled: Sleep well.

Jungkook: Mm..*He tiredly moaned as he immediately drifted to sleep*

Time skip in the evening-Three hours later.

You : Jungkook? *You softly whisper his name in low voice but instead, he snuggles closer* Jungkook ah...

Jungkook : Mmm?

You: Wake up.

Jungkook woke up when he felt a finger brushing on his hair.His eyes were still closed as he was feeling that sensation.He feels loved and been looked after.The realisation hits him as he opens his eyes.

You: Good evening.

Jungkook : It's already evening?

You : Yeah...

Jungkook : Mm...Good evening.

You: Are you feeling better now?

Jungkook : Much better. I guess I feel energized now

You: That's good.*you pecked his forehead* Go wash your face and help me too

Jungkook: Okay...

Time skip-

Dad: How are you both now?

You: Fine dad.

Dad: You are amazing y/n...It's so rare that one doesn't care about own life.But both of you have always been there for each other.It teaches me a lesson..only if I had fought for my love maybe things would have been different now.But it's alright I am happy that Kim will be punished for a lifetime.I would have ended her life but we can't ignore that she is my son's mother.

Jungkook : Yeah...I didn't do anything just because of that. But now I am all good. Mother got her justice that's what matters to me

Dad: Eunwoo and So-hyun want to see both of you...Should I ask them to come in?

You: Yes dad...

Jungkook stared at you as you gave him an assuring nod.

Eunwoo : Hey y/n...um...hey jungkook.

It went awkward since Jungkook didn't greet him back .

You: Hi Eunwoo. Hi So-hyun.

Eunwoo : How are you now?

You: Better. Mm you?

Eunwoo: I am fine. *Sighs* Sorry for what happened earlier....Everything mom did...I am sorry for that.

You : You don't have to be sorry. I am glad you chose what was right.So-hyun are you alright? Come here

She moved closer as you gave her space to sit on the bed beside you.

So-hyun : We are all fine. It's just you who needs proper rest and care now.We know jungkook will leave no doubt in taking care of you.But you have to take care of yourself too okay?

You nodded: yeah.

So-hyun : Jungkook...I want to say that I am really sorry.I couldn't help you when you needed I was so scared at that time.

Jungkook lowered his head spreading silence.

You : Jungkook...

He slowly lifted his gaze at you as you smiled at him and assured him.

Jungkook : It's alright...don't be sorry...I understand .

Eunwoo : Jungkook...Y/n...dad...I know what mom did was wrong...She didn't just cause problems for you guys but even deceived her own son.I don't want anything. I am really happy with what I have.I realized that success is when it is gained on your own...not by stealing someone's else hard work. Jungkook I know I was never a good brother of yours.I know I always hated you but now when I look back...I regret it. I regret every harm I did to you.

Jungkook quickly wiped his tears before it could fall from his eyes.

Eunwoo : Will you guys still accept me as a part of your family...?

Dad: Of course Eunwoo...what you are saying.You are already part of this family. Whatever you did in the past it was because you were unaware of anything and I am happy that you changed.You chose what was right for you, for your mom, and for Everyone here.

Eunwoo : I know dad...but I have hurted jungkook alot...and only if he says that he doesn't have any problem with me.I know I can't be closer to you but I will be very glad if you at least accept me as your brother.I understand if you deny it. brother.I will stay or I and so-hyun and will live somewhere far from you guys.

Jungkook: ...

You all looked at him for his answer but he wasn't saying anything.

Eunwoo : I guess...I got my answer...Y/n take care of both...So-hyun let's-s go *he said controlling his tears*

They were about to leave .

You : Jungkook *you whispered and tightened your grip in his arm* Stop him...

Jungkook :...

Just when he was about to exit.

Jungkook :Hyung-g

Eunwoo : ...

He slowly turned in surprise and confused if he heard right

Jungkook : Don't go Hyung-g.

Eunwoo paused in his spot: Jungkook..?Did you just called...me..Hyung?

He slowly lifted his head up to look at him and smiled : Are you just going to abandon your family like that?

He shook his head no.

Yours, So-hyun and Dad's lips curled into big smile at the family moment.

Eunwoo: I am sorry-y

Jungkook : It's okay .

Jungkook slightly nodded genuinely smiling through his tears as Eunwoo reached him as they both hugged each other for the first time in their life.

Eunwoo patted his back: It's alright. Don't cry.I am sorry...very sorry for everything I have done.

Jungkook : I forgive-e you.

Eunwoo pulled back and wiped his Jungkook's tears.

Eunwoo: No more crying now. You deserve all happiness.*Giggles* I can't believe you are the same guy who beat the hell out of Mr.Lee.

Everyone chuckled.

Taehyung entered the room : Hey Jungkook- oh Sorry to disturb *he was about to leave*

Eunwoo smiled: No you are not.

Taehyung blinked his eyes not believing that Eunwoo was being casual with him.

Taehyung: Umm...okay ...I bought juices for Y/n and Jungkook

You: Oh thank you Taehyung.

So-hyun: Okay then you guys have your juices we will come to see you tomorrow.

Eunwoo: Yeah don't hesitate to call if you feel the need.

Jungkook slightly smiled: Okay...

Dad : Feels so good to see my family getting reunited. I wish we stay together with each other always.

Eunwoo: Yeah..

Dad: Take care of both of you.

He brushed your head and spoke: Rest properly hmm?

You : Yes Dad...

With that, they left.

Taehyung: Woah...I am so confused

You giggled: What are you so confused about?

Jungkook : Probably because of seeing Eunwoo beside me.

Taehyung: Yes Yes.

You: They are good now.

Taehyung: Oh wow really??

Jungkook : Yeah...

Taehyung: hold on..from when jungkook became forgiving?? I mean...Y/n you know he never forgives someone easily.

You : Yeah yeah I know...

Jungkook: I learned it from Y/n...*he said genuinely smiling at you*

Taehyung: Anyways it good that everything is fine now.Now you two have your juices.

Jungkook : Taehyung. Thank you. You are doing a lot.

Taehyung :aha!! It's my job how many times I have to say!You are my boss afterall.

Jungkook : Jeez...still you have been running here and there without resting.Now I want you to take a break and go home and have a rest.

Taehyung: But-

Jungkook : No but!

You: Yes Yes no buts.

Taehyung: Okay I will be going then after attending one 2 of meeting

Jungkook : Which meeting? As much as I know we are done for today.

You: Hmm...Meeting or date?

Taehyung: *cough* *cough* What? Date? Haha no.

You: You don't have to lie...Your dressing tells it all and your reaction confirmed it.

Taehyung: Yeah-h... *he said blushing*

You: Your hair look good.

Taehyung: Really??

You : Yeah.

Jungkook : Go on...Best of luck.

Taehyung: Okay...I will be back at dinnertime.

You: What? Two hours is enough for you?

Jungkook : Yah! You don't have to come tonight. Go and enjoy yourself.

Taehyung : What? No... who's gonna bring a meal. You both need rest for now and what if you guys need anything?I know you guys are there for each other but still...

Jungkook : If we need anything we will manage besides my both legs are fine.I will go down get the meals and come back. So don't worry. And there's dad if I need anything

You: Eunwoo too..

Jungkook : Um yeah...There's Eunwoo too...

Taehyung: Are you guys sure?

You and Jungkook both almost yelled in reunion: Yes!

You: Now go and have your time.

Taehyung: You guys are best!

You : Hehe yeah...

Taehyung: See you guys then...

Jungkook: Yeah enjoy tonight and rest for two days or more

Taehyung: Huh what?

Jungkook : Yah. Don't think the wrong way. I mean take a holiday.

You: Yes.

Taehyung: Then who will look at the company??

Jungkook: Other managers will look after it.They can postpone meetings if there's any.So don't worry it's just two days.

Taehyung: Thank you!!

Jungkook : That's my responsibility

Taehyung: I will see you guys tomorrow evening.. Still, if there's a need call me.

Jungkook : Sure!

Taehyung: Take care guys!!

He happily left putting a smile on both of your face.

Jungkook : Did you just complimented him?

You: Huh what? What's wrong?

Jungkook raised his eyebrows as you understood..He is jealous.

You : Aish...I can't believe you are jealous of him just because I complimented him.

Jungkook : I am jealous of everyone to whom you will give your attention.

You: Dumbo... Don't worry it's just a compliment. It looked nice on him.My precious Jungkook you don't have to be jealous of anyone because in my heart they don't hold the place that you do.

Jungkook smiled as he melted right away: I am precious?

You : Very precious.

You felt Jungkook's palm on your cheek as he made you face him giving a quick peck on your lips.

Jungkook : Thank you so much!

You: Huh why?

Jungkook: You are asking why? You bought a broken family together...A family where all were hating each other.Now look at us we are learning to love and care for each other...*his eyes filled up after* It's-s all because of you my princess.

You: I didn't do anything.

Jungkook: You did and you know that.I never thought Eunwoo will change like this and accept me in the family.

You: That's what he was thinking too...

Jungkook : Yeah-h...

You : Jungkook ah...*you cupped his face*I know you are still hesitating whether to trust Eunwoo or not but he can be trusted.He did understand what he was doing and what he should do now. So-hyun's love for him won't let him do anything bad now. And I am glad you stopped him.

Jungkook: If it gives you this much happiness.I can forgive many people like Eunwoo...just for you.

You: No Jungkook... You have to forgive him for yourself not just because it makes me happy...but because of what you did it will bring your family together...you saw how dad was happy right??

Jungkook : Yeah-h

You: Stop crying now...

Jungkook : It's just...I am so happy...and so satisfied...It feels like my hunger for justice for mom finally gone after so many years.And it's just because of you.I owe you my life princess.I know I have told you this before but I won't get tired of telling you how much you mean to me...

You : I know...I mean a whole universe to you.

Jungkook : No.. You mean multiverse to me.. literally everything.

You : Aww.. jungkook... You say such sweet words..I feel like keep hearing them

Jungkook: Hehe really?

You: Yeah...

Jungkook : Then be a good girl now and drink your juice

You : Yeah.

He placed the plastic bag on the bed and took out the packed cup of juices.

______________

I hope you like it....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 745 12
Another book to satisfy my need of Errormare, my need of fluff and touch starvation, but this time I found some fluff writing prompts on tumblr. (Cov...
9.6K 628 59
this story is about a relationship between the brother and sister what will happen when you love your innocent sister who's not your real sister but...
31.5K 2.2K 10
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐘 || 𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 •ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. @FioraXFICS_17 × @BelleRinaFICS_18 ⚠𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶⚠ •ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ & ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ...
924 149 10
When first we touched, My heart flew high, On gossamer wings through a cloudless sky. They said it was built upon a lie. They told me my feelings wou...