Wlw imagines

By Habiatch

Hiya stranger, enjoy reading and don't forget to vote! Imagines about celebrities, only wlw and some are prob... More

A/N
Late night FaceTime - Ariana Grande
[In}toxic{ated] love - Dua Lipa
Jealousy jealousy - Jenna Ortega
The things you make me feel - Zoe Kravitz
Standing out - Zoe Kravitz
Birthday party - Bella Hadid
Boston Barista - Zoe Kravitz
Sunday mornings - Kendall Jenner
info
Yule ball - Hermione Granger
Suits - Rachel Zane (Meghan Markle)
Yule Ball - Part 2
Icebreaker - Margot Robbie
Make up your mind - Madison Beer
noticed - gracie abrams
noticed - Part 2
Make up your mind - Part 2
Force of gravity - Kehlani
Jealousy jealousy - Part 2
Late night facetime - Part 2
Change - Kehlani
noticed - Part 3
Change - Part 2
Why her? - Hailee Steinfeld
Change - Part 3
Yule ball - Part 3
Waves crashing - Halle bailey
Why her? - Part 2
Waves crashing - Part 2
Waves crashing - Part 3
Make up your mind - Part 3
Love galore - Sza
The gig (where we met) - Maya Hawke
Why her - Part 3
Who are you? - Billie Eilish
Entangled kisses - Saweetie
Who are you? - Part two
Who are you - Part three
Friendship's spark - Gracie Abrams
Jealousy Jealousy - Part 3
Jealousy jealousy - Part 4

Who are you - Part four

1K 57 11
By Habiatch

01:30 am - Heathrow airport

„Gate 69 is now open. Please all passengers of flight 420, from Heathrow to LAX, board the plane! I repeat-„

Finally I'm able to leave bagge claim, making my way through to get to security, excusing myself to everyone.

I let out a groan when I see the long lane, all waiting to get checked.

„Oh come on what the fu-„

After 10 minutes I finally make it, now really in a rush as I run through the airport. The flight attendant gives me a weird look as I stop right infront of her, ticket in hand. I go through the small pathway and arrive at the front of the plane. Business class didn't look as comfortable as in other airlines but I still hoped for a even a bit of sleep.

„Welcome aboard, we've been waiting!" The lady says, tone sharp but still a smile on her face. I shrug it off, walking through the lanes after she says my seat. Ultimately I make it to my seat, plopping down into the soft seat. The seat next to me is not divided by anything, not even a small wall but atleast there was a lot of leg space. I place my small hand luggage at the front of my seat and make myself comfortable. When I see someone approaching I look up and start smiling.

„Renée?" I say for the second time that night. The blonde looks up and when she recognises me her eyebrow raises surprised.

„Twice in a day? Lucky me." The woman says jokingly, leaning down to me to hug me.

„Guess I'll be sitting next to you." She says when she looks at the seat number.

„Aye, wanna watch something together?" I ask happily, watching her as she stows away her luggage.

„Yessss"

Renée starts asking about Billie, seeing that I was eating dinner with her and her family. I started telling her about what happened with Billie, everything since the beginning and she kept listening. After a while we started watching a movie, her head on my shoulder.

04:00 am I see when I open my eyes, Inside out still playing - which Renée forced me to watch. I looked over, her mouth slightly agape, soft snores coming out of it. I smile softly when I feel her arm grab me. I kiss the top of her head and try to keep reading my book. After about 15 minutes I feel my eyes closing, slowly drifting away.

Hearing someone whisper my name, I slowly open my eyes and rub them. I feel soft fabric underneath my right ear, right hip laying on something hard and sharp. When I open my eyes fully and look up I see the blonde woman looking back at me.

„Oh my god sorry!" I rasp, still rubbing my eyes as I sit up from her lap.

Getting any flashbacks?

„Don't worryyy" Renée humms, sitting up after she puts her hand through my hair.

„How long have I been asleep?" I let out a yawn, sinking down in my seat when I heard that we're nearing the gate.

„I dunno. Atleast for 4 hours." She mumbles back, the airplane silent except for those who are already getting up now.

Hate those people

I stay with Renée as we both get our baggage and a cab to get home.

„Got any plans?" I ask curiosly, feeling way more comfortable with the blonde woman after this.

„Nah not really, just chillin - what bout you?"

„Same, going to my friend's house tonight. Wait, you know Dom, right?" I ask, remembering him mentioning her once.

„Yeahhh, ah I love that guy!" Renée smiles, making me smile too.

„Well he's having this small gathering later, if you wanna join?" I suggest, grabbing her bag from her hand which makes her mumble a small 'thanks'.

„Yeah? I don't have anything better to do, so sure!" I let out a small whoop, a chuckle leaving both our lips.

01:00 am - Dominic's place

„Dude where's the beer?!" I yell from the fridge, seeing it fully stacked with everything but beer.

„Dunno, probably outside..." Dom yells back in between sentences.

Huffing I grab the keys for the front door and make my way through the crowded room. Outside I spot two corona sixpacks and grab two beers, but before I go back in I decide to take a seat on the small stair leading up to the front door.

I open the beer with my teeth, spitting the lid out and checking my phone. Billie had not yet reached out which made me frown. I tried everything but somehow I couldn't get rid of those feelings for her, maybe it would just take some time. I still didn't quite understand, how this had happened and what had happened. The more I thought about it, the more it made my stomach turn.

„You're thinking way to hard." Renée says, making me look up at her.

„We gotta stop bumping into each other like this..." I joke, hugging her.

„Awwe, hi to you too!" I chuckle and lead her through the entrance, immediately going towards Dominic.

„Dom you remember Renée, right?" Dom immediately recognises her and they hug, catching up as I stand next to them and just listen.

„I'm gonna smoke, you wanna?-„

„Meet you on the couch in five!" He finishes quickly, going over to greet the people that had just arrived.

„Do you smoke?" I ask Renée, walking over to the couch and plopping down.

„Not regularly" She shrugs, watching me light up the joint. As soon as I breathe it in, I feel myself relax.

„That was hot-„ She mumbles, eyes still on my lips making me nervous.

About 10 minutes later we both start feeling it, Dominic hadn't joined us yet but we both had long forgotten about him.

„You wanna go to my spare room, it's really loud?!" I yell over the loud music, grabbing Renée's hand when she agrees. I lead her through the crowd, guys giving me a wink as I pass by which makes me want to throw up.

When we get to my room we both fall down onto the bed, laying there in silence.

„You snore loud as hell by the way." I say, already laughing when I think back to the flight.

„Hey, you do to!" She laughs, trying to kick me with her foot which hold tight.

„Pssh no I don't" I giggle, standing up from the bed.

„You do and you know what? You talk in your sleep..." I let out a gasp as she nods, now sitting on the edge of the bed.

„Ouuuu yes please!" Renée lets out a big moan, imitating me. Butterflies errupt at the sound of it which I try to ignore.

„No I didn't"

She nods in response, her face serious as she tries to hold in her laugh.

„I DO???" I ask shocked, hand over my mouth.

⚠️🚨

„Don't worry, it was hot - kinda made me horny..." She say nonchalantly.

I look her up and down, now starting to feel my body get on fire.

„Yeah? How bout this?" I whisper, holding her chin up as I kiss her softly. She hums into my mouth, deepening the kiss quickly.

We start to go faster, rougher as she quickly takes off my shirt - first asking for permission.

„Is this a good idea?" I ask, remembering that she told me about this girl she was dating and those ocean eyes stuck in my head.

„I don't care." She breathes out, pulling me on top of her.

I start working on her neck, leaving marks as I try to take off her top. Renée quickly sits up, stripping it off as she looks into my eyes. My eyes dilate and I take off my pants, completely forgetting my member. She looks down at it, licking her lips.

„Wait you know?" I ask out of breathe, eyes gawking at her body.

„Well yeah, I mean you got uhm hard-„ She giggles, stopping when she palms me through my boxers.

„Fuck" I let out a moan, grabbing the sheets.
When I close my eyes, blue eyes start back at me, soft plump lips kissing me.

„How are you this hot?" She asks biting her lip as she holds my neck to pull me down for a kiss.

„Says you" I groan back, our centers coming in contact.

„Can I?" I ask, motioning to her pants.

When she nods I slowly take them off, taking in her half naked body. I start kissing her temple, moving down when I unclasp her bra. I let out a breath, watching her boobs fall. Renée sits up and teasingly takes off her panties, eyes looking up at me daringly. Her eyes are dilated, the look of lust filling them.

„Are you sure?" I rasp, breath heavy and skin on fire.

„Yes" She whispers back, going in for a kiss again.

...

A/n sorry for teasing y'all... sorry not sorry

Chairs swim in the pool, the outside table broken in half because the night before a guy named Clover decided to dance on it. Inside it looked like hell had broken loose. Even though Dominic was planning it to be a 'small gathering' it didn't turn out to be so small. Speaking of the host, he laid on his carpet with a girl next to him, wrapped in a small towel because they were too exhausted to notice the blanket right next to them. Now where was Y/n?

I hear a small groan which makes my head move over, blonde ruffled hair. The blood in my arm has completely stopped running through the veins and my neck feels tight. When I sit up the sun shines into my eyes, immediately I close them. Then when I look what's on my arm I see Renée, sound asleep with only some of her body covered by the blanket. My first reaction is to cover it, small grunts coming from her. I smile softly and stand up, putting on my boxers and shirt. When I walk down the stairs I start wondering what the hell happened yesterday after we went to bed, every single room is a huge mess.

„Hey" Dom grumbles when I enter the kitchen.

„What the hell happened here?" I ask, trying a bite of the scrambled eggs he made.

„I dunno, was preoccupied." He says, scratching the back of his head.

„Hunter?" I ask, mentioning his regular one night stand to which he nods to.

„Where did you go all night?" He asks, mouth full „last time I saw you, you were with Renée."

Without having any control my heart starts beating and ears get red.

„Oh damn." He comments, trying to study me „What about Billie?"

„Good question." I respond, looking down quickly.

„Oh well, glad not to be in your position." Dom says lastly, leaving the room.

„What does he mean by that?" Someone behind me asks before I turn around.

„Morning." I smile softly at Renée, seeing a teasing smile on her face.

„Good morninggg" She stretches her limbs then gives me a kiss on my cheek.

„I need to leave in like 20 minutes, what are you cooking me woman?!" She jokes, making me laugh.

„Anything m'lady" I start getting the toast and avocados out, still a bit tense.

„Stop being so tense, we can both agree that we had someone else on our minds-„

I let out a chuckle, feeling her eyes on me as I prepare food.

Renée leaves, promising to come back in the evening to get her stuff. The rest of the day I spend cleaning and chilling with Dom and the next thing I know Renée texts me that she'll be here in 20 minutes. That was the first time I had looked at my phone since I arrived, missing one rather important message.

„Your stuff is on the couch." I rasp, hugging her quickly before letting her in.

„Thank youu, sorry I had to leave so quickly - manager pushed in a random interview..." She explains, giving my cheek a kiss.

„Don't worry, look how clean it is." I yawn, motioning to the now tidy house.

„Amazing!" Renée exclaims sarcastically, getting her clothes together since she used mine - which she's still wearing.

Out of the blue the door rings, Dominic rushing past me to get it.

„Who's that?" I ask him confused, since we didn't invite anyone.

„Dunno" He shrugs, walking towards the front door.

After a few seconds of Renée and me sitting around and talking, Dom calls me.

„Y/n it's for you!" I furrow my eyebrows and tell Renée that I'll be back in a second.

Dom passes me in the hallway, his eyes showing panic and warning me. I start feeling a bit nervous and when I see who it is my heart skips a beat.

„Bil?" My voice comes out squeaky before I clear my throat.

„Hi" She says simply, her blue eyes percing through me.

We stand there in silence for a few moments until I hear steps behind me.

„Y/n imma bring you your clothes - oh." Renée says when she looks up, quickly closing her mouth and waving nervously at Billie.

„Uhm hi Billie!" She says, the blue eyed girl saying a short hi back.

„I'm leaving, so you know - uhm, you guys have fun?" Renée says, going to hug me but then decides otherwise and gives my shoulder a pat.

„Bye Renée" I mumble, still staring at the younger girl.

„Do you wanna come in?" I ask finally, the tension as high as ever.

Without saying anything Billie walks past me, straight to my room.

A/n I've got the next chapter readyyyy😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 253 10
๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ...
782K 22.8K 200
Part 2! Yay! Send me your requests! Hope you're as excited as I am!! And before you read this one, read my first gif book!
4K 142 14
แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›แดกแด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ-แด‹ษดแดแดกษด แด€แด„แด›ส€แด‡ssแด‡s สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ ส€แดแดœษขสœ แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษด แด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด แด˜สŸแด€ส สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›s ษชษด แด€ ษดแด‡แดก sแด„ส€แด‡แด€แด แดแดแด ษชแด‡, แดกสœแด แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด‡ sแด˜แด€ส€แด‹s...
883K 24.1K 200
Like my FemxFem celebrity lesbian book except just filled with gifs. Enjoy!