Transformers: Rise of the Bea...

By RemixGal

Eva Storm is a beautiful woman, who seems to lead a rather regular life in Brooklyn, New York; for almost eig... More

Ocs Information
Prologue
Brooklyn, New York/Noah's Interview
Second Job/"Kidnapped"
Meeting Mirage and the Autobots
Mission/Battle at the Museum
Transwarp Key Truth/Tension
A Dreadful Night
Heading/Arriving in Peru
Chased by Terrorcons
Meeting the Maximals
The Second Key
Captured
The Final Battle Pt. 1
Epilogue

The Final Battle Pt. 2

437 15 5
By RemixGal

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile on the battlefield, every autobot and maximal heard the scream of anger and pain that made them almost stop fighting. "Is that..." Arcee said as she recognized the scream. "Eva" Primal mumbled with a frown on his faceplate as Optimus growled before looking up and saw that the portal was getting bigger and larger as something started falling from the sky before it crashed on the ground. Then it transforming into another terrocon, who roared before tackling Cheetor, who snarled at it before killing it.

Meanwhile Back at the Bridge

Eva finished screaming before she made a dash towards Scourge, who engaged fighting against her while Eva activated her arm blades and starts battling him with great force and strength. "I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Eva snarled as her eyes completely changed to red as they looked like demon eyes.

Red... Was the only thing Eva could see as her eyes were filled with tears along with anger and revenge inside them. She landed on the ground before leaping forward again towards Scourge with a yell and swings her arm blades forward, making it collide against Scourge's frame. "YOU BASTARD!! YOU KILLED MY FRIEND AND THE TWO PEOPLE THAT I LOVED!!! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!" Eva screamed again before punching Scourge in the center of his chassis with a great force of her strength sending him almost flying before he continued fighting and shooting at her. Eva continued to dodge, kick, slice, shoot and punch at Scourge and then he managed to hit her with the tip of his blade, causing Eva to have a wound under chin; but she continued fighting against him in absolute rage almost as if she was in a blind rage right now. Eva continues fighting against Scourge and then grabbing her sword, Eva zooms towards Scourge with a battle cry as she leaps into the air and was ready to land an attack on him when...

"Neziha... No matter what happens... I'm never gonna let anything bad happen to you... My son"

Eva gasped as she remembered her own words and unfortunately this distracted her as Scourge used this opportunity. With one arm, Scourge back slapped Eva into the wall a few feet away, making her let out a cry of pain. Eva slides/falls onto the floor as she coughs out blood and tries getting up, but couldn't as her whole body was numb and couldn't find enough strength. For once in her life... Eva felt weak and helpless. She haven't felt like this since... Her big brother Cole passed away while trying to protect her, Eva remembered that horrible day like it was just yesterday.

Flashback to Fourteen Years Ago

A 14 year old Eva was hiking on a trail along with her 20 year old big brother Cole. Today was their quality sibling bonding time and they both decided to go hiking together in the forest and the two were happily chatting together about random things.

"Good thing I brought my camera with me this time, so I can take pictures for my adventure book, Cole!" Eva says as she brought out her camera and showed Cole, who smiled at his sister and said "That's good. Who knows, maybe we can see some deer in the forest" and this made Eva gasped and exclaimed "You're right! Just like in Bambi!" and this made Cole chuckle as he ruffled Eva's hair, making her whine in protest while Cole laughed before he suddenly stopped walking and this confused Eva. "Cole? What's wrong?" Eva asked and then she saw Cole looking around while narrowing his eyes. "Something's wrong..." Cole finally said before he gently took Eva's hand and says "Keep moving and follow me" and the two siblings continued walking on the trail. They kept walking for a couple of minutes until Eva suddenly furrowed her eyebrows and sniffs the air, making Cole look at her questionably. "What is it, Eva?" Cole asked and that's when Eva said "Do you smell that?".

Cole looked confused before sniffing the air as well and his eyes slightly widened. "I smell it too" Cole said and then Eva asked getting a little worried "What is it?" and then Cole starts to say "It... It almost smells like-" but then suddenly a female's voice was heard but it sounded all garbled, "...E-Eva... ...C-Cole... ...Guys, can you hear me..." and the two looked around looking confused for a moment before Eva realized it was her walkie talkie and quickly answered as it was her big sister Vanessa. "Hey Nessa, what's up?" Eva said casually and then Vanessa says sounding like she was panicking "Guys! Where are you at?!" and this confused the two before Cole took the walkie talkie and answered "We're hiking at White River National Forest, why?" and then Vanessa's voice exclaimed sounding frantic "There's a forest fire in the area!! It's On The News!!! GET OUTTA THERE NOW!!!!" and this made Cole froze before looking at Eva, who looked shocked for a moment before Cole exclaimed "Go!" and the two immediately started running back.

"Eva, Come On!!" Cole shouts as he and Eva were navigating through the forest trying to avoid the fire. As Eva was running, she decided to look over her shoulder and saw the large amount of smoke in the air along with the blazing fire and shouts "I See The Fire!!" and Cole also saw this before shouting back "Don't Stop! Keep Running Eva!!" and as they kept running they noticed birds flying away along with animals running away from the fire as well. "We need to find the river! It'll lead us back to park!" Cole exclaimed as he and Eva were still running and unknown to them the fire was heading towards them. Eva was breathing heavily as she continued running and then Cole, who was a little far ahead looked back and saw a tall tree on fire as it was starting to break before it snapped.

"EVA!!!" Cole yelled and Eva noticed this and shouted "SHIT!!" and continued running as fast as she could and then the tree started falling down as it was about to block Eva's path but she slides down just in time as the tree crashes onto the ground. "Let's go!" Cole said as he quickly helps Eva up and the two started running again and then Cole says as he realized something "We're almost there!" and then suddenly they heard someone's voice nearby.

"Help! Help!"

Eva seemed to recognize that voice as she gasped "Penny!" and then she immediately starts running towards the voice while shouting back to her brother "Get to the river! I'll meet you there!" and she ignored Cole's call as she navigated her way through the flaming forest before noticing a slender, 13 year old teenage girl with fair skin, short auburn hair, and brown eyes as she's wearing a light green T-shirt, denim blue shorts and gray shoes. Her leg was trapped by a fallen tree branch and was trying to get free as she cried out "Help, please!" and Eva ran towards her as she shouts "Penny!" and the girl known as 'Penny' looks up and gasped "Eva!" and Eva slid down to Penny's side and immediately starts lifting up the tree branch as she grunts and says "Crawl out, now!" and Penny quickly does and after she was out of the way, Eva drops the tree branch back down.

"Let's get outta here!" Eva said before she coughs along with Penny and Eva quickly helps her friend up and the two girls started making their way towards the river. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon! This way, run, run!" Eva encourages her friend as they see the river up ahead while unknown to them, a large tree branch was starting to creak from above them and just before they were about to get crushed something or someone caught it as they groaned in pain. To both Eva and Penny's shock, it was Cole, who had caught the tree branch as he looks at them while struggling and says "Go! Hurry!" and the two made their way over where they saw two men adults which one the girls recognized as Mr. Lockwood; a friend of their parents'.

"Get the girls to safety!" Cole said and the man nodded at him before gently picking up Penny and jumped into the river. Eva looked back and saw Cole falling down to the ground as he continued holding up the tree branch as it was now on fire and Eva tried rushing back to her big brother, but was pulled back by Mr. Lockwood as falling debris blocked her path. "Cole!" Eva cried out and Cole looked at her and said "Go! Get out of here!" and Eva tried to break free from Mr. Lockwood's grasp and shouts to him with her arm stretched out "Not without you! You promised!". Cole only gave his little sister a soft expression with a soft smile and says "Eva..." and Eva was on the verge of crying as she says "Big brother!" and then Cole says to her with the most tender tone "I'll always be with you. Keep living, Never give up and Keep your head up high. Tell Mom, Dad and our family that I love them all. Never forget to keep fighting for what's right... I love you Eva... My little sister".

At that point, Eva had tears running down as she didn't even realize that Mr. Lockwood had carried her and jumped into the river with the young girl in his arms. Cole had tears falling down as well before closing his eyes with one last smile as he accepted his fate with the fire surrounding him.

Flashback Ends

Eva had tears coming down as she continued struggling to get up. 'I... I can't do this... This is all my fault... If I wasn't weak... If I was only stronger... None of this would be happening...' Eva thought to herself as she continued 'Cole... Neziha... Mirage... Noah... I'm so sorry...' and she felt pain everywhere on her body as it felt numb, but managed to have enough strength to lay on her back as her eyes were starting to get droopy. "I failed... Mom... Dad... It looks like I won't be coming home this time.... I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye... I'm sorry everyone..." Eva muttered to herself as she saw hundreds, thousands of drones falling from the sky with Unicron right behind them and then what seemed like her final breath... Everything went black.

Everything was dark, silent and misty as the only thing in the middle was Eva with her head down while her hands were shaking before Eva dropped onto the ground and started sobbing her heart out before it starts turning into snuffles. "Cole... How would you handle this? What if I'm not strong enough like you were?" Eva managed to say before closing her eyes as tears continued pouring down as everything was quiet again except for the sounds of Eva's tears falling down until...

"You are a long ways away from home. And it's okay to do things differently, little sis"

Eva's eyes immediately snapped open in shock before turning around and saw a young man, who has light brown skin and black hair and he looked like he was 20 years old.

"Cole.." Eva breathes out in shock as she couldn't believe what she was seeing right before her and Cole gives a knowing look with a teasing smirk as he said "Guess I chose the right time" and almost immediately, Eva stands up and cries out while running towards her big brother "COLE!" and the two siblings embraced once more as Eva sobs softly into his chest and Cole hugs his little sister close while rubbing her back. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'd let you down, I got you killed. I tried, Cole. I... I couldn't do it" Eva rapidly apologizes to her older brother and then Cole gently lifts up her cheek, making her look up and says softly to her "It's not your fault. I never should've left so much on your shoulders. It hurts me to see what you had to go through after my death and being unable to comfort you like I used too. I know you took it the hardest" and then he gently took both her hands and said "You have to go back. You can't leave yet when there are people waiting for you".

Eva furrowed her eyebrows and says "Why? I just lost my son, my friend and someone I considered my family. Who else could be waiting for me?" and this made Cole smile softly and said "Those two certain leaders and our family" and Eva stayed quiet for a moment before asking hesitanting "Will I ever see you again?" and Cole smiled at her before pulling her into one last hug and says softly "You will. When your time comes... Now wake up sis".

Eva suddenly snapped her eyes opened with a gasp before she hissed a little while managing to get up on her knees as her body was shaking little from the pain. "It's a shame that I can't kill you right now since your my master's sparkmate. Surrender now or face the consequences" Scourge said to her and Eva spit out some blood as she glared at him. "I rather die, cabrón hijo de perra!" Eva cursed at him as she glares at him with pure hatred. "Ah, what a shame" Scourge said as he pointed his gun at Eva, ready to shoot her before something or someone yelled "Yo, Scourge!".

Scourge and Eva slowly turned their head/helm around and sees Noah in Mirage's armor. Eva teared up to see her little brother/nephew figure was alive as she says in relief with a tear coming down and a smile on her face "Noah" and then Noah yelled "Leave her alone!" and transformed his hand into Mirage's gun before he starts shooting at Scourge. This gives Eva the time to get up along with attacking him as she shoots at the terrorcon with her wrist gun and then she throws a smoke bomb at Scourge's face. Once the smoke cleared, the terrorcon sees Eva in the air as she turned, turned coming closer to Scourge and then gave him a good kick right in the faceplate.

Then Eva landed beside Noah and pulled him into a hug as she yelled in relief "Don't Ever Scare Me Like That Again, Noah!! I THOUGHT YOU AND MIRAGE WERE BOTH DEAD!!!" and then she pulled away and Noah starts to say to her "We're not. Mirage on the other hand..." and then he trailed off and this made Eva put her hand on his shoulder and says softly "Hey, I'm sure you'll find a way to fix him". Noah grins at her before noticing Scourge pointing his gun at them and shouts "Look out!" and the two quickly dodged in time. "You think you both can take me on alone?" Scourge asked tauntingly, making Eva glare at him while Noah growled at him. Just before the two could charge at him, Optimus arrives on time as he landed behind them and says "They are not alone" and Noah looks at the autobot leader with a grin while Eva just smirks.

"Good to see you again Optimus" Eva said and Optimus looks down at her and says with relief in his optics "I am glad that you are safe and well, Eva" and Eva gave him a warm smile before she tapped something on her wrist and her whole outfit transformed into a black hoodie suit with a hint of glowing blue and had a battle mask on.

Then she summoned something in both her hands as it revealed to be two swords as she got into a battle stance.

"Let's go!" Eva yelled as she sprinted forward with Optimus and Noah following after her as they all charged at Scourge and the sound of Optimus unleashing his long blade as he and Eva both take charge while Noah dodges the shots that were being sent his way. When Scourge went to fire at Noah, his jetpack manoeuvred his body out of the way before sliding down along the metal floor as Noah yells and brings his canon up and repeatedly shot fire towards Scourge from afar as it hits the terrorcon in the chest and sends him stumbling backwards before he grunts when both Optimus and Eva ram into him with their swords raised up.

Meanwhile with Elena, she starts climbing up but then a terrorcon was behind her and grabs her backpack and the pipe that Elena was holding breaks as it swings her across, making her yelp and in the process Elena's backpack falls off her and on a pillar. The terrorcon climbs up and is above Elena, who managed to grab the ledge and then the terrorcon breaks the pipe Elena was holding but thankfully she was holding on to the edge and Elena thinks quickly and stabs the terrorcon in the face before throwing it straight into the lava pit. Elena sees her backpack was starting to slide off and thinks quickly as she grabs the pipe, swings across and lets go and quickly grabs it but then Elena feels like she was gonna slip too until something or someone saved her.

"I got you Miss Elena!"

Elena whips around and was shocked to see a smiling Neziha looking at her. "Neziha?! W-What... What Are You Doing Here?! How Are You Here?!?!" Elena asked in disbelief and she was baffled by his strength. "Look. I remembered I said to my Momma once that someday I may need to disobey her. Sorry, Miss Elena, but I gotta disobey if it means to help save my home" Neziha said as he pulls Elena away from the edge as she almost falls in the lava. "I'm never leaving Brooklyn again" Elena breathes out heavily and then Neziha says "If it means I'll be able to have more adventure... I would!" and then puts on a bright smile on his face, making Elena look at him as if he had grown two heads.

The transwarp machine was now turning and spinning as it pulses with blue electricity in the middle and now appearing in the middle was a blinding blue sphere of light and then it shot up into the air as the tower sends out a shockwave, sparking energon to life on Earth. Stratosphere watches this from afar as he says "Ahhh, energon" before transforming as it was time for Plan B.

Back at the battlefield, after the shockwave happened, both Neziha and Eva felt a rush of energy travel in their body as this confused them before Eva snapped out of it when Noah was now beside her as he was still shooting at Scourge. The terrorcon was getting sick of them, so he went to wack them away with his spiral gun, but Optimus had grabbed the servo in time to stop him. He shoved that back away from them and swings his weapon at Scourge, who went to block the hit with his other arm in between and used his other arm to elbow Optimus in the helm as that made the autobot leader lose his strong hold for a second.

Seeing that Optimus needed help, Noah and Eva both dodged their massive pedals and run in between as Noah jumps up to propel himself from Optimus' leg and with the help of his jetpack gets on Scourge's leg from behind while Eva gets behind Scourge and jumps into his back. The two locked eyes and nod at each other as Eva pulls out one of her swords while Noah activates Mirage's blade and then the two stabbed Scourge at the same time with Noah stabbing Scourge's leg joints, severing the wives and gears that held it in place while Eva stabs the terrorcon in the back.

Scourge growls in pain as it makes him fall to his knees and Optimus brought his servo fist to slam into Scourge's helm, sending his helm flying down to the side with a grunt. Meanwhile over near the edge of their fighting, Neziha pulled Elena up to the level they were on with heavy breaths and the two glanced at the orange aura control panel.

"Prime!" Noah called out as he was about to help Optimus when he was scooped up by Nightbird and into the air. Eva was still on Scourge's back repeatedly stabbing him when she saw Noah getting taken, making her gasp and screamed in horror "NOAH!!!" and on the battlefield upon hearing Eva's cry, Cheetor looks up and sees Noah in danger and shouts "Noah!" and pulls out his spear from a dead terrorcon, flips it up to his servo and throws his weapon at Nightbird before he was tackled by a sweeps. The spear hits between Noah and Nightbird as the two crash down on land with Noah landing near the lava. Eva grunts as she keeps stabbing Scourge and finally having enough, Scourge punches Optimus in the face causing him to fall down and then the terrorcon grabs Eva, making her drop her sword while saying with a growl "I've had enough of you!" and throws Eva away as she gave a small scream and slips over the edge but manages to grab on with one hand.

"Eva!!" Optimus called out as he tried getting up to help her, but Scourge kicked him down as sweeps started surrounding him. Noah breathes heavily as he is approached by Nightbird and the sweeps. "I'm getting really tired of you humans" Nightbird spits out and then although gracefully unsheathes her thin black swords with yellow lights and rolls her shoulders as she continues walking towards Noah, who was breathing shakily and backs away, almost drowning in the pit of lava behind as he was trapped. Eva saw this and yelled in horror as she was struggling to hold on as she was above a pit of lava "NO!!" and then suddenly a loud engine rings through the air. Everyone looks up and sees Stratosphere, who flies in and inside him the cargo door opens revealing Bumblebee, who begins playing the radio as it was LL Cool J's 'Mama Said Knock You Out (Sam Wilkes Remix)' as he dives down and fires his cannons at the freezers and spheres.

"Bee!" Eva yelled with a grin before her hand slipped off, making her yelp but someone caught her hand in time. "I got you Momma!" Eva's eyes widened at the voice before looking up and saw it was Neziha, who had caught her as he was smiling at her. "N-Neziha...!" Eva breathes out in shock, happiness and relief before Neziha says "Now let's go kick some bad robots' butts!" and Nightbird saw Bumblebee in fury as she got out her blades. "You again! Scourge should've had you stay dead!" Nightbird yelled as she flew up to fight Bumblebee, who fought her back. Scourge begins fighting at him, making Bumblebee use Nightbird as a shield before taking one of her wings and stabbing her with it, blowing the terrorcon to pieces as Bumblebee lands down on the ground, ready to join the battle as he says using an audio clip from They Live "::I have come here to kick ass!::".

Eva and Neziha made it beside Noah as they laughed while Noah grins and yells "Plan B is on!" and this made Neziha cheer while Eva smirked. Up still on the bridge where the transwarp panel was, Optimus turned to all the others fighting down below, "Everyone, guard the bridge! Elena, shut it down!" he orders in a bellow as he runs along the bridge and leapt over to the other side with a grunt and then Elena pulls out her book and starts climbing to the control panel, which both Noah and Eva saw this. "We gotta give her some cover!" Noah said as he looks at Primal and Rhinox while Airazor shoots a laser beam at the terrorcons from above. "We'll clear the way" Primal said as he and Rhinox both took off to where Elena was while Bumblebee transformed back into his familiar chevrolet camero car form with a few new upgrades as he revved his engine. "That's what I'm talking about" Noah comments in approval as Neziha was in awe and Eva let out a whistle before saying "Let's ride!".

"Punch in an access code. How hard could that be?" Elena says as she places her book down before seeing a very complicated interface in front of her making her say "Oh, you've got to be kidding me". On the battlefield, Bumblebee was driving around with Noah on the back as he was shooting and ducking as Bumblebee drove around while Eva and Neziha were both on top of Bumblebee's roof as they were shooting at the terrorcons as Eva was gracefully and quickly shooting them from left to right with both her wrist guns.

"Just you and me, Scourge!" Optimus said as he dodged the shots from Scourge before swinging his blade at the terrorcon as it had lava on it and as Optimus pins Scourge at the grinder, pushing his face against it as Optimus yelled "Let's end this once and for all!" and then Scourge called out to Unicron for backup "Master, the reinforcements!".

As reinforcements come in, the film's version of "On My Soul" plays. Elena gets herself ready to put the code in as she says "Alright, I got this".

"Let's go, Bee!" Noah and Eva both yelled as they and Neziha fired more rounds at the smaller terrorcons as Bumblebee drove up the ramp and then Eva jumped into the air with Neziha on her back and onto the bridge.

Then Bumblebee transformed smoothly and Noah jumped off him along as he slides against the ground and bending on one knee. "::Say hello to my little friend!::" Bumblebee yells as he uses an audio clip from Scarface as he and Noah start mowing down the freezers while Eva and Neziha are both ahead firing at the multitude of terrorcons coming their way. Eva discards her flintlock pistol and reaches for the backpack as she exclaimed "Neziha! Cover me!" and Neziha shouts back "Yes, Mama!" and the young boy unloads two submachine guns in a wide arc, before disposing them as Eva hands him two pistols that he uses to great effect while Eva pulls out a rifle and starts shooting as well. Noah bends down onto his knees and unsheathes two king blades from his arms and slides on the floor with the help of his jetpack and slices through the terrorcons. Eva looks over and sees Noah roll under one of the terrorcons and almost like slow motion, he cuts through one that jumped at him straight down the middle and the two locked eyes as Eva gives him grin of approval.

Soon they see more terrorcons slamming into the bridge as they're coming their way. "We gotta hurry!" Noah yelled out to Elena, who nodded as she continued on with the code while the trio were dealing with the freezers. Eva throws her rifle away before quickly pulling out her sword and got into position as she closed her eyes.

"Breathe. Calm. Focus"

Eva snapped her eyes open as in a blink of an eye, she leaped into the air before landing down and zoomed towards the freezers as she was rapidly slashing them with a great amount of speed and strength. Noah and Neziha were either shocked or amazed by this before turning to each other and nod before they continued shooting at the freezers with Noah yelling "DIE, YOU UGLY MOTHER-!" but unknown to them, a giant terrocon scorpion was about to attack them from behind when Primal kills it just in time by slamming it to the ground before ripping its head off and jumping down and continued bashing all the scorpions around while below the greater battle on ground as Cheetor tackles a terrocon scorpion down and Rhinox comes in and knocks it away as Arcee was on his back while shooting at the terrorcons before jumping off and joins Wheeljack as they blast the freezers and while Airazor, who was flying ahead keeps shooting a laser beam from above and towards the freezers and spheres.

Meanwhile, Unicron is close to entering the atmosphere as Optimus and Scourge fight and then Optimus winced when the terrorcon shot him in the battle mask before Optimus headbutts Scourge, stabs him and pinned him down as he said "You Will Never See Unicron Take This World!" and then he, Noah, Eva and Neziha look at Elena, who finished putting in the code. "YOU DID IT!" Noah yelled in joy with a grin on his face while Neziha cheered as he ran over to Elena, who was jumping up and down in excitement. "BROOKLYN, BABY!" Eva cheered as she finished beheading a terrorcon with her sword. "NOOOO!" Scourge yelled in anger as he pushed himself off the lava and grabbed Optimus by the face and pushed him away before aiming his cannon at Elena and Neziha's direction and said "Unicron will prevail!".

Eva's eyes widened in horror before she and Noah both yelled "Elena/Neziha!" and the two immediately took action and as Scourge fires, Noah jumps in and saves Elena while Eva quickly grabs Neziha and the four fall to the ground while the blast hits the control panel, setting it ablaze and destroying it completely. "No!" Eva breathes out in disbelief as she was horrified while Neziha stared at the control panel with his eyes widened in shock and horror and tears started forming by this.

This pissed of Optimus so much.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" Optimus yelled as he cut off both of Scourge's arms and struck his blade through his head while pinning Scourge against the lava. "Time to show you the real power of a Prime!" Optimus yelled as he pulled the terrorcon's head off, which took out his bipedalism cord and instantly killing him. "And that's for trying to take Eva away from us!" Optimus growled at the dead terrorcon before him as the corpse falls lifeless to the floor. Then he looks up when he hears the sound of Unicron entering the atmosphere. After that, Optimus lands down and both Elena and Neziha turn around to see him looking down at them while Noah and Eva were both shooting at any terrocon coming towards them. "The panel... It's destroyed. I can't stop it!" Elena says as her voice wavered slightly as tears clogged her throat and then Neziha looked at Optimus with his eyes filled with tears and said as if he was ready to break down any minute "What do we do now, Oppy?".

Optimus stares at the human child for a moment before turning around and looks down at his team and says "Autobots, Maximals, retreat to safety. I will destroy the key myself" and this made Eva's eyes widened in disbelief by this as she muttered "No!".

"Prime, no!" Arcee protested from down on the battlefield as she looked up at her leader in disagreement while holding onto her wounded side. "No, No, No! There's gotta be another way! I'm not losing you, Papa Oppy!" Neziha exclaimed with tears and sadness in his tone. Optimus looked away sadly upon hearing the young child's word before looking at Bumblebee and says in a soft tone "Bee, protect them" and Bumblebee looked visibly sad at what Optimus will do. "Your sacrifice becomes our oath" Primal says from below. "Thank you," Optimus began in a soft rumble as his sorrowful eyes looked at everyone, including the four humans one last time, "my friends".

Before anymore words could be spoken between the group, chittering and screeching sounds were heard coming from the bridge's side as more freezers appeared to attack them. "Bee!" Noah and Eva both yelled in alarm at this and Noah fired his cannon at the terrorcon coming towards the human group. "Stop! We can't leave him out-!" Neziha cried out as Bumblebee gently picks him and Elena and transforms back into his camaro. Optimus saw how Neziha was trying to jump out of Bee's car form while banging on the glass windows with tears falling down followed by muffled screams, most likely directed at him. Optimus turned away when Noah hopped onto the back while Eva landed on the roof and they drove off down the bridge as he faced the threat looming on top of them all. "Everyone, on me!" Primal called out as everyone started running while the bots transformed into their alt mode and began driving.

Bumblebee was driving fast, uncaring that the freezers on the way as he rammed into them easily. Noah and Eva both looked back at Optimus, whose figure was getting smaller and smaller in their view while many freezers were coming towards him. Eva's vision suddenly changed from seeing Optimus to her older brother Cole as he was holding up the tree branch as he was struggling, making Eva's eyes widened; remembering that day. "No! Not again!" Eva muttered before making up her mind and took a step back and leaped off Bumblebee as she landed on the ground. "EVA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" Noah yelled in shock, seeing his aunt/sister figure falling back. "I'm Not Leaving Him! I Already Lost Many People Close To Me, I'M NOT GONNA LOSE ANOTHER ONE!" Eva yelled with a determined look on her face as Bumblebee whirl as if he was trying to tell her to come back, but she ignored as Eva charged forward.

Optimus was looking up at Unicron with a heated gaze as he was ready to end this once and for all. "Don't, Prime. I can give you everything you want" Unicron's deep and gravelly voice spoke up suddenly seeing the autobot leader below him. Optimus activates his battle mask as his optics shifted into a glare, "Then die!" he bellowed and slammed his blade straight into the key and created a massive explosion that sent everything, including him flying back. Optimus shouts in alarm as he was thrown back into the air and lands on his chassis on the bridge, groaning as his vision blurs on the brink of unconsciousness. Behind him, the machine was pulsing with a glow of orange rising up the metal until it reached the top and also exploded into a large wave of orange across the sky. Now because the portal was destroyed, everything was getting drawn into it by a powerful suction and the freezers screech trying to grab onto something. Optimus ended up getting pulled into this as he skids across the metal floor before grunting and digs his digits into the ground to stop himself from moving any further. He turns around on his stomach and pulls out his battle axe from behind his back and tries to dig that into the bridge although it wasn't working at all. Optimus begins to reach the control panel and begins to get lifted into the air, luckily the hook of the axe catches onto the edge of the panel, but that too breaks off and sends Optimus stumbling into the air.

He was almost pulled into the suction when something or someone grabbed the end of the axe stopping Optimus from getting sucked in, making him look up with wide optics "Noah".

It revealed to be Noah, who caught the end of the axe with a grunt as he said "I got you!" and he grunts as he almost lost his balance before the sound of a grappling hook was heard as it was shot towards and wrapped around Optimus' arm. "Eva?!" Optimus said in shock to see Eva was holding on the grappling hook. "You're not dying today Optimus! Not on my watch!" Eva snarled with a grunt. "Let me go, Noah. Eva. Save yourself" Optimus pleaded towards the two, but Noah and Eva only glared at him with determination on their faces.

Noah tightened his on the axe as Eva pulled out a chained rope and threw it at Optimus' arm and then Noah starts to say "Till all!" and Eva finished as she yelled "ARE ONE!" and then Noah turned around before he and Eva both began to pull Optimus as hard as they could as the two gave out yells. Optimus fumbles a little when he feels his grip loosen and he quickly grabs onto a loose piece of metal, but that breaks off before his grip lessens and he's sent flying back into the air as his arm was still outreached towards the two. Noah looked back with wide eyes along with Eva's as she shouted "NO!!" and much to their relief, someone managed to grab Optimus' wrist.

"Primal" Eva mumbled in relief as it revealed Primal was the one who caught Optimus just in time. "Till all are one!" Primal said as he pulled Optimus and then the autobot leader starts transforming after scooping up Eva and transformed around her while Noah perched himself on the back as he blasted the jetpacks to make them travel faster across the breaking bridge behind them. "Punch it, Prime!" Noah yelled as they went faster and Primal roars again as he leapt up into the air and smashed away a rock that would've hit the other three behind him. The group successfully got off the bridge and landed on a hill as the entire tower began to disappear up into the portal and Noah watches the entire thing disappear as he holds onto Optimus' metal more before exclaiming with a cheer "Yeah, baby!" and the two leaders met up with the others also driving, flying or running.

Neziha was riding on Cheetor's back with a tight grip on the fur near his neck as he also raised his arms up with a holler in excitement, realizing that they won this war. Cheetor picks up his running speed at the human child's yell of joy and matches it with a purr of his own as he catches up to run beside Bumblebee with Elena in the car. The group eventually comes to a stop near the mountains in the field as Bumblebee transformes carefully around Elena and she walks up to where Noah was. Eva hops out of Optimus and lets him transform as she pulls her hoodie down and takes a deep breath before wincing a little when she feels the wound under her chin sting a little.

'That's gonna leave a mark... But I'm glad everything's over now' Eva thought to herself with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 227 12
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
85.1K 3.6K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...
81.4K 2.1K 69
Meet Evelyn Lila Nakadai, a half British half Japanese girl. She loves America pop culture, enjoys playing on her flute and guitar, likes gymnastics...
11.9K 390 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...