Saved

By Dean_Cas_Daryl

Hi I'm Angel, I have meet my mate but one morning find him making out with the pack slut. The bad thing is I'... More

Saved
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
chapter 12
please read!!
Chapter 13
Plead read
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Im sorry
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Note
Chapter 25 #2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Please read!!
Very important Note!!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Please
Please
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors note
Chapter 38
New book!

Chapter 6

6.2K 143 5
By Dean_Cas_Daryl

After I rejected mason, Trevor has keep me by his side and I didn't mind. We walked up to the front door of the pack house and walked in and up to the alphas office. My papaw knocked on the door then went in with us behind him. "Hello coby, Trevor, and angel" I dip my head in respect. "This must be mason the one you told me about?" "Yes sir" "we'll what I plan in doing is having a pack meeting and see what everyone thinks we should do to him." "That sounds good to me" he looks at me and then Trevor's arm around me "I thought you was masons mate?" "I was but I rejected him" "I could see why, what kind of mate does that?" "Him I guess" he nods his head. "Take him to the cells and ill tell everyone that there is a pack meeting" "yes sir"Trevor says pulling me and mason and my papaw out of the door. We got down to the cells and pass the guards, put him in a cell and start to leave but Trevor stops me "can I talk to you for a minute?" "Ya sure" "ok" he leans in and kisses me right in front of mason my papaw had left. After a little bit I pull back ignoring the growls from mason "I thought we were going to talk" I giggle out but kiss him again with his hands on my baby bump. "I promise I'm going to be here for this baby and you" I smile at him "I know you will" we walk out hand in hand smiling like crazy the guards giving us smiles as they heard what was said. When we get to where the meeting is it starts and the pack leader and his mate told them why we were here I had to go up there with them. "What do you think we should do with him?" He asks me. "I want him to learn that that was wrong I think you should keep him locked up and to not let him out" that got a bunch of cheers and nods of agreements "that's what we will do then, you are dismissed " Trevor walks up to me "you looked so amazing up here"him saying that makes me blush an hug him "thanks"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.8K 23
Angel has always wished to find her mate. All her brothers had but not her. The minute she finds her mate she's both delighted and upset. Why? Well b...
4.3K 172 52
sequel to I hate my mate ever since I was little I've heard how mom and dad met he rejected her that made me scard of getting a mate I didn't wanna g...
40.7K 959 21
This is my first story, i am slowly adding to it. I hope that you like my story and thank you to who ever reads it. Tiaria is the pack warrior and i...
27.6K 610 48
This is a story about Eve Dillon, yes Ricky Dillon's little sister. All of O2L bullies her but Ricky doesn't know, or does he, and when they take the...