The Alien Love (RInney) TBP AU

By 8Philip20Hamilton4

If anyone had told Robin Arellano that there would be an alien invasion 5 years ago, he would've laughed. Sad... More

Prologue/Story Description
The Beginning of the End
Exploring
The Captured Mama Bird
Why are You so Obsessed with Me?
A New Friend
Tea Party with the Princess & Mama Bird
A/N

Getting Him Back

34 1 5
By 8Philip20Hamilton4

20th of January in 1983

"No! No, no, no & no! We need a plan!" Bruce snapped at Vance.

"Yeah well none of these plans are fucking working! We're wasting our time doing this shit while Robin is probably being tortured!"

"If we rushed into this, than all of us will caught & we'll be tortured along with him!"

           Bruce was just as irritated at Vance, he wanted to save Robin just as much as he did. However, he seemed to forget that if they didn't play their cards right, they could also be captured. The blonde was pissed that his ex seemed to be taking his slow ass time in saving their friend. Billy scoffed, quietly in annoyance. Both of the boys turned to look at him, clearly not pleased.

"What? You got something to say than say it." The boy snarled.

"There's no point in going through this. We already wasted time the past 2 weeks, it's over! If he was alive, he would be here already but he's not so Robin is dead & it's all because of you idiots doing nothing bit arguing!

          This, of course, also sparked more tension. The 3 boys shouted at each other in rage. Unknown to them, Griffin watched them all. He was silent, alone & slightly in a daze. To him, this was all his fault.

          In his eyes, he should've of never been injured. If he wasn't injured, Robin wouldn't have needed to go back for him. If he didn't need to go back for him, all 5 of them would have made it to the van. Than, they would all be safe & sound, probably laughing at jokes. This was all his fault, & he needed to fix this.

"Don't worry Robin, I'll get you back, even if it is the last thing I'll ever do, I swear on my life, big brother." Griffin whispered to himself before going to his bedroom, forever resolute in his decision.
___________________________________________

Thank you all for reading this chapter! Sorry for taking this long, a lot of stuff is going on. Anyway, everyone, please stay safe!

350 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
861K 28.4K 88
Batman, Robin, and Knight Wolf... it had been that way for years. That is until Dick Grayson left in the night, leaving Bruce Wayne and Blair Wilde t...
649K 20.8K 30
"i'm not a superhero." "you will be." [ titans - season one. ]
6.2M 207K 40
#1st in werewolf #1st in confessions and fighter #1st in humor #5th in romance Hayley Hood is a 17 year old girl who has gone through so many things...