πŽπ›π¬π’ππ’πšπ§ ᝰ αΆ»α΅˜α΅α΅’

By Court-xoxo

❝ 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆- 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Žπ’†.. ❞ ΰΌ»βˆ˜Λšβ˜†Λšβˆ˜ΰΌΊ βœ°β‰« π‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘‘π‘€π‘œ π‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘–π‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘¦π‘Žπ‘™π‘ ... More

β˜…
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 2
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 4
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 5
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 6
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 7
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 8
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 9
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
β˜…
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 2
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 3
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 4
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 5
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 6
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 7
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 8
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 9
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12
β˜…
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 2
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 3
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 4
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 5
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 6
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 7
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 8
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 9
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ‘ π‘­π’Šπ’“π’† β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 13

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 β˜… πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 3

1.3K 38 37
By Court-xoxo

◌ ۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

"WHAT ARE YOU going to do with us?" I asked confused by this whole situation.

I was met with silence as they walked. we were taken to the deck of ship. My hands were tied behind my back tightly, as Zuko took a hold of Aangs staff.

"This staff will make an excellent gift for my father," He spoke holding the stuff up in the air. "I suppose you wouldn't know of fathers, being raised by monks."

Zuko slammed the staff down glaring at Aang.

"Weren't you banished by your father? I was banished too, but for a good reason. You were banished for being a wussy and not fighting your awful father" I spat, "Plus he gave you a scar.. you have zero room to talk.."

"Shut up!" Zuko yelled slamming the staff onto the ground.

He walked over examining the sapphire necklace   that sat on my neck. He grabbed the sapphire pendant and used it as an anchor to snatch it off my neck.

"GIVE It BACK! THAT WAS MY MOTHERS!"  I yelled trying to free myself from the tight ropes.

"Take the avatar to the prison.. I would like to speak to the banished princess alone.." Zuko scoffed

Zuko grabbed onto my shoulder harshly pushing me inside of the ship. My stomach was filled with worry, I was confused on what the Fire Nation Prince wanted from me.

I was taken into a room filled with stuff, expensive looking stuff at that. Zuko must be a collector. That's why he took my necklace.

Zuko pushed me harshly against the wall my back slammed against it. He stood infront of me with his arms crossed. I bit my bottom lip nervously as he continued to stare at me. I stared back trying not to seem intimidated.

"That pony tail of yours is doing your pretty face no justice.." I broke the silence, a smirk painting my face.

"For someone being held captive you sure talk a lot.." He said coldly.

Zuko's glare never broke from me as he continued to stare at me for a few more minutes. Sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Tell me, how did you manage to learn water-bending even with those traditional rules of yours.." Zuko asked his back against the wall.

I sighed, rolling my eyes before responding.

"Give me back my necklace and I'll answer any stupid question you want" I said.

Suddenly Zuko froze hearing a door get kicked down and hearing a distant yell.

"THE AVATAR HAS ESCAPED!!"

It felt like 10 million weights were lifted off my shoulders hearing those words.

Zuko ran towards me putting tape over my mouth. He then proceeded to hide behind the door stealthy.

Aang soon ran past the door, but he slammed on his 'brakes' turning back to look into the room.

"Y/n?! and my staff!" He yelled.

I tried to warn him about Zuko behind the door but my words were muffled and inaudible. Aang ran into the room to free me, and Zuko slammed the door behind him.

"Looks like I underestimated you.." Zuko spoke.

Zuko began to get in a fighting stance and throw fire at Aang. The avatar managed to dodge the flames and I managed to not get hit.

Aang used his air scooter to scoot on walls and float in the air. Aang grabbed a tapestry off the walls and wrapped around to Zuko to temporarily immobilize him.

Aang took this time to untie me and rip the tape off my mouth.

"OW!" I yelled, rubbing my mouth where the tape once stuck.

Zuko freed himself with his harsh flames, he let out yell before getting in a fighting stance once again.

"I can't help you in here, Aang. No water.." I admitted putting my hands down.

"No problem!" Aang smiled.

Aang air-bended a nearby mattress onto Zuko slamming into the wall. Zuko hit the wall with a loud thump before flopping back onto the mattress.

Aang wasn't done though.

He proceeded to slam the mattress with Zuko on it onto the ceiling one more time and the fire prince made a loud thud sound when hitting the metal ceilings.

"Let's go!" He yelled.

I glanced at the laid out prince sympathetically before following Aang out of the ship corridors

Aang and I made it out as we ran as fast as we could. Aang had his staff in his hand getting ready to glide outta of here.

"Grab on!" He shouted with his high-pitched voice.

I grabbed his hand and we began to glide outta of there. Before we could get far, Zuko Jumped from the ship and grabbed my leg.

Aang struggled to hold all three of us up as he began to lose altitude. I hit the ground hard Zuko landings on top of me.

I instantly pushed him off getting back onto my feet. My back began to ache from the scarred teen landing on it.

"God! How much do you weigh?" I asked cracking my back.

Zuko got up as well, getting in a fighting stance. Aang stood next to me with his staff pointed at Zuko.

We all heard a loud roar as we looked up into the sky to see appa.
(what sound does appa make? Ion even know..)

"What is that..?" Zuko questioned looking up into the sky.

"Appa!" Aang shouted excitedly.

Zuko shot a fire blast at Aang. The avatar used his staff to blow the wind away from him. but it slightly backfired Aang flew back, almost falling into the icy ocean.

I began to bend sea water, throwing harsh blows at Zuko, putting out every he tried to
throw at us.

Zuko continued to aim his attacks at Aang until he fell into the water.

"AANG!" I shouted.

I tried to lift the water that surround him, but I couldn't see Aang in the water.

I turned to face Zuko, glaring him hard. I bended the water into to blade. but before i could run towards the enemy my attention was diverted to the funnel of water coming towards the boat.

Aang landed on the boat and began to water-bend the water that once surrounded him. His eyes and tattoos glowed a bright white. Just like they did in the iceberg we found him in.

The water surrounded him in a donut form hitting all the soldiers off but somehow missing me. The fire nation army flew overboard

Aang passed out and his tattoos went back to blue. I caught him before he fell the ground, I laid him down carefully on my lap and held his head up.

Katara and Sokka landed on the ship with appa, they both jumped off the bison rushing over to us.

"Aang, are you ok?" Katara yelled worriedly.

Katara sat down next to me grabbing Aang's wrist and checking to see if his pulse was low.

"Hey Katara, Hey Sokka, Thanks for coming." Aang said in a raspy tired voice,

"Well I couldn't let you have all the glory.." Sokka said pridefully.

"I dropped my staff.."

"Got it!"

Sokka rushed over to grab Aangs staff. I watched Sokka walk over there and struggle to pull it off the ground.

"Ha! that's from the water tribe!" Sokka said before walking back towards us.

Katara helped Aang onto Appa, and I assisted her with getting on our Appa. Once I helped Katara up 3 Fire Nation Guards rose to their feet with their spears in hand.

I manipulated the water that Aang brought onto the ship and froze the guards in place. I quickly hopped on Appa, since more fire nation people were coming

"YIP YIP! YIP YIP!" I screamed.

Appa groaned before taking flight. I reached for my neck to touch my necklace. Realizing that it was gone.

"My necklace!" I shouted.

"Remember Zuko took it.." Aang said tiredly.

A giant fire ball shot towards us. My eyes widen and my mouth dropped as the burning orange orb flew towards us.

Aang jumped into the air, doing a spin move as he launched a large gust of wind at it, sending it into a nearby iceberg.

The iceberg fell on the Fire Nations boat as we flew away into the sky.

"How did you do that?" I asked, My smile growing wider. "and with the water?"

"It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen!" Katara jumped, she was as excited as me.

"I don't know.. I just.. sorta did it.." Aang spoke staring at the orange sky.

"Why didn't you tell us you were the avatar..?" Katara questioned looking at Aang.

"Because.. I never wanted to be." The avatar confessed, looking down at his lap.

"But Aang, the world has been waiting for the avatar to return and finally put an end to this war.." Katara spoke

"And how am I going to do that?"

"According to the legend, you need to first master water, then earth then fire, right?" I said, putting a finger on my chin.

"That's what the Monks told me."

"Well if we go to the north pole, you can master water-bending!" Katara smiled.

My face dropped once again at the mention of the north pole. Why does Katara wanna go there so bad..

"We could learn it together!" Aang shouted excitedly.

"Y/n, i'm positive your father would accept you, And Sokka, i'm sure you'll get to knock fire bender heads on the way."

"I'd like that.. I'd really like that.." Sokka said.

"How can you be so sure about my Father accepting me? You've never even met him.." I spoke glancing at my lap.

"I mean it's almost been a year, and your 16th birthday is coming up! he's gotta miss you, right?" Katara gave me a soft smile but i didn't meet her gaze.

I stayed silent fiddling with my fingers and biting my lip nervously.

"Um.. anyways, Before I learn water-bending We have some serious business to attend to—"

I zoned them all out as they began to talk about nonsense and vacation spots. But I was still stuck on the fact Katara wants to go to the north pole.

Sorry shorter chapter than usual. and rushed :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 68 10
you believe me like a god, i'll betray you like a man IN WHICH - gaia odayaka is hopeless, and prince zuko is an a...
96.3K 2.2K 42
(Y/N) lived in the fire nation most of her life, growing up in the palace where she was close friends with Prince Zuko. She enjoyed her time in the p...
285K 7.1K 36
Kya, Sokka's twin, and Kataras's older sister. She holds a cold glare to everyone around her, often being misunderstood. She sensitive but holds a f...
72.6K 2K 20
AN AVATAR : THE LAST AIRBENDER FANFICTION BOOK I : WATER "You-You're alive?" ~~~~ "Expecting someone else?" ~~~~ "Wait don't go!" ~~~~ "We were ne...