The Straw Hats Treasure [Auth...

By Markahomie

Death, it comes for us all especially the sad and lonely. Those two words specifically resonate with Alex. Yo... More

Pirates Life For Me
Chapter 1 New World
Chapter 2 Meeting The Straw Hats/Wheres Alex?
Chapter 3 Minkopolis

Pirates Love For Me

243 10 3
By Markahomie

Erza Scarlet

I will be your knight... I'll protect you with everything I have I love you.

Monkey D. Luffy

You'll be our newest Nakama! Also Our Greatest Treasure!

Roronoa Zora

You really do Belong with us. We'll protect you with our lives!

Nami

I'd pay for any amount of time with you!

Usopp

You know we're crazy right? Especially our captain and Zora?

Sonja Vinsmoke

Alex-Kun!!!! I'm so glad you're staying with us! We needed a man on the crew!

Nico Robin

You know, you look cute in my arms... I bet you'd look even cuter being held down by them.

Franky

I can build you anything you want~ Anything~

Trafalger D. Water Leah

You're totally my type~ Why don't you come with us? We're all doctors we can heal you.

Portgas D. Grace

You are Smoking! You know they say where there's smoke there's fire~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 16.9K 43
Gulf is a 20-year old Omega who was wrongly accused against an alpha and was sent to a maximum security prison. What he never expected to find in th...
66.9K 1.2K 8
(Y/N) a weak boy and a master at Chaldea. He's a weak minded person and can easily cry. One day he catches his girlfriends cheating on him, so he lef...
51.9K 850 23
Mario Luigi many in the lands know the two brothers who have saved the mushroom kingdom many times over but what if I tell you that there is a third...