The Straw Hats Treasure [Auth...

By Markahomie

Death, it comes for us all especially the sad and lonely. Those two words specifically resonate with Alex. Yo... More

Pirates Life For Me
Pirates Love For Me
Chapter 2 Meeting The Straw Hats/Wheres Alex?
Chapter 3 Minkopolis

Chapter 1 New World

184 6 0
By Markahomie

We open to see Alex running away from a beast with Erza Scarlet.

Ok so let's recap. Well maybe not recap let's start from the beginning.

We can see a male waking up. This male is Alex.

Alex: That was some of the best sleep I've had in years.

The male said as he got up and looked around. He was surrounded by trees, a campfire and a weird looking fruit. [Its Orange]

He picked up the fruit.

Alex: Weird looking fruit. Is this a devil fruit? Wait a second where am I?

Alex asked as he stood up.

Alex: Well I'm starving.

He says as he took a bite from the fruit. It tasted bad but nothing he wouldn't normally eat. I'm just kidding after swallowing the first bite he gagged and started breathing heavily.

Alex: That was disgusting!

He said putting the fruit down and noticing another bed roll next to where he was sleeping.

Alex: Wait someone else is with me?

???: Oh you're up good.

A voice called out. The male looked behind him and saw Erza Scarlet.

Alex: Erza?

He asked as a flood of memories run through his head.

Erza: Yeah, I came back with food.

She said gesturing to the bag of presumably fish she held over her shoulder.

Alex: Oh fuck yeah! This'll be much better than that fruit that was next to me when I woke up!

The male exclaimed as he went up to her. She handed him the bag.

Erza: What are you talking about what fruit?

She asked as she looked past him and saw an orange apple with swirls on it and a chunk bitten out of it. Her eyes widened and a look of anger flashed on her face.

Erza: YOU IDIOT!

She yelled out hitting the male upside the head, making him drop the bag of fish and falling down.

Alex: Why?

He asked weakly holding his head.

Erza: THAT WAS A DEVIL FRUIT! HOW ARE WE GONNA BE PIRATES IF BOTH OF US CANT SWIM?!

She screamed at the male as the two heard crunching and thudding coming towards them.

Alex: Shit what's that?

He asked getting up while holding his head. The creature showed itself.

Erza: We should run...

Alex: No really Erza I thought we should just stay here and let that monster of a bear eat us!

He said as Erza glared at him, before the bear roared and ran at them.

Alex: RUN BITCH RUN!

Alex called out as they both started running.

That's how where we are now. I know not much of an explanation.

Erza: THAT THING STILL ON US?!

Alex turns his head slightly and sees the bear about to bite his face.

Alex: IM GONNA DIE A VIRGIN!

He yelled out as he tripped just in time managing to get his face away from the bear.

Erza: ALEX!

She called out turning on her heel and seeing the bear towering over him.

Alex: Before you kill me I have one thing to say!

He said as the bear seemingly thought about it for a second and nodded.

Alex:

[A/N: Just the I'm fresh out of honey bit.]

The bear snarled and roared again as a sword went through its back and cut up.

Alex: Well if that was a human being I'd be traumatized.

Erza: How did you know that would work?

She asked after helping him up.

Alex: I didn't. I didn't even know it understood English. I just wanted to go out making a joke.

Erza had a shadow covering her eyes

Erza: You...... DUMBASS!

She yet again yelled out and hit him on the head with the pommel of her sword.

Alex: OWWWW!

Erza: YOU JUST ACCEPT YOUR FATE LIKE THAT?!

Alex: YEAH IF A NEARLY TWELVE FOOT BEAR ATTACKED ME ID ACCEPT MY FATE PRETTY DAMN QUICK! I DONT HAVE A WEAPON OR KNOW MY POWERS YET!

The woman sighed annoyed and helped the male back up.

Erza: Whatever. We need to find a ship or something. This island clearly isn't safe.

Alex: Yeah well if you don't remember this island is fucking deserted! Who's gonna help two random people stuck on an island?

He told her, he then looked her up and down and blushed looking away he said.

Alex: I'm fully aware I'm gonna get hit for this, but this might be the only idea I have so I'm just gonna put it out there.

Erza looked toward Alex.

Alex: Most men out at sea would love to see a beautiful woman naked. They'd probably come over just to see you up close.

Erza: YOU DUMBASS IM NOT WHORING MY BODY OUT TO SAVE US!

She yelled and hit him on the head again.

Alex: At least she was gentler this time...

The male said as he rubbed his head.

Erza: You know there's more women out at sea anyway right?

The male looked towards her and saw that she was blushing.

Erza: So you being naked would be more useful.

As Alex was about to say something they saw a ship heading right for them.

Alex: Well time to get Naked. See if your theory is right.

The male says as he starts to take off his shirt.

Erza: NO!

She exclaimed pulling his shirt back down.

Erza: They're already heading this way!

She told him and pointed towards it.

Alex: I knew that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
67.1K 1.2K 8
(Y/N) a weak boy and a master at Chaldea. He's a weak minded person and can easily cry. One day he catches his girlfriends cheating on him, so he lef...
683K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.9K 90 5
Soundwave, one of the most feared and respected Cybertronian in the Decepticon army, the right hand of Megatron and the first to join, was tricked by...