FOOL FOR YOU | Tom blyth

Von Colidea_noon

'The life of Vittoria Ludovico' - Famous Italian singer/songwriter has gone through many hardships throughout... Mehr

C A S T / M U S I Q U E
famous birthdays
Prologue
0.1| lost without you
0.2| i love you
0.3| dark memories
0.4| new beginnings
0.5| fool for you
0.6| can't catch me now
0.7| confessions
0.8| festival
1.0| you're okay ig
1.1| cover
1.2| what's happening?
1.3| baking relisations
1.4| weird but fucking beautiful
1.5| snow on the beach
1.6| happy personality, sad soul.
1.7| can we join?
1.8| feelings in the back of my mind

0.9| labyrinth

122 5 2
Von Colidea_noon

·★·°♪°·★·

·★·°♪°·★·

" Uh oh, I'm falling in love
Oh no, I'm falling in love again."

·★·°♪°·★·

3rd person

September 21st, 2022
(2 days later)

·★·°♪°·★·

EVER SINCE MEETING HER CRUSH two days ago, the Italian couldn't stop thinking about him, it was starting to drive her crazy. Whether she thought of how perfect his voice sounded, or how tall he was, maybe even how his eyes seemed to completely lure her in. It could even be his goofy smirk that made her feel more than she would like to admit, or the way he seemed to give her his whole attention when she was introducing herself. She knew. She knew she was screwed.

Meeting him just enforced her feelings by tenfold, making her almost mad about how he was the only thing she could think about.

But the emotion that Vittoria was feeling the most surprisingly wasn't anger, it was fear.

She feared if something did happen between them, that she would lose him and not by breaking up and going separate ways, no.

She feared that she would lose him to death, the thing that took her past lover, the one she thought she couldn't live without.

And although she healed and is better than ever, even though she got over her love for Mac. The only reason she did was because she lost her whole self, she lost her whole heart, her soul. Her whole heart belonged to Mac, the only thing she used to think about was Mac, from the moment she awoke in the morning, to the moment she went to bed in the evening.

With healing herself, she repaired the broken pieces of her soul. She was just unsure if she could do it again, if it came to be.

All in all, she was scared. Terrified even.

Vittoria was terrified of the only thing she would ever fear.

Falling in love.

The Italian didn't know if she could go through that all again, to go through the heartbreak and having to build herself back up piece by piece.

But what she did know, is that it would take her a long time in order to not fear it.

To not fear love.

·★·°♪°·★·

Vittorias POV

September 22nd, 2022
(the next day)

·★·°♪°·★·

IT HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE Vittoria had met Tom. 3 days. You would really think it had been a lot longer than that due to how she was still only thinking about him.

She had gotten over the general fear of falling in love with him, it was still there of course, it would be weird if it wasn't. No matter how much she has healed from losing so much of herself in the past and how much more put together now, will never mean that she wont fear it happening all over again.

That was one thing that the Italian singer hated. She hated that now that she was all 'healed', people almost expected her to not be afraid, they expected her to be completely fine after every inconvenience that ever showed up in her life just because she had done it before.

If there was anything she hated most, it would be that everyone just expects her to bounce back, as if it was the most easy thing to do in the world.Was she strong? Yes. But that didn't mean that she couldn't be hurt or fear something.

That is what people often forget about her, that she isn't bulletproof, she can't walk away from everything unharmed.

So there Vittoria sat, infront of her piano in her rented apartment with nothing but the sound of the wind coming from the open floor to ceiling windows that made her white cotton curtains sway slowly to the breeze. She sat sitting at her piano listening to everything and nothing at all.

Whether it was the wind, the soft bird songs that came and went, the shrill sounds of many different wind chimes leaving behind calming dings in its presence.

While being lost to the sounds of the world around her, she couldn't help but unconsciously dive into the thoughts that had burdened her being for several days.

How annoyed she was that people just expected for things to have zero effect on her whatsoever, that every situation she is in, good or bad she will come out of it perfectly unharmed.

Or how she was scared to be in love, not only because she knows that once she lets herself completely give into the person burdening her thoughts, she knows that she wouldn't be able to stop. She had always been like that, she couldn't love someone just a little bit. It was always not loving at all or loving with her whole being, there was no in between when it came to Vittoria.

That was what she was truly scared of, she was truly scared of being so hopelessly in love with Tom that it would send her crashing down as he would be the only one in her heart, whether he knew it or not. And that was the reality of her problems, she had no idea if he felt anything for her at all, I mean they had met once and he probably had already forgotten about her, right?

Vittoria thought that anyway, she always thought that way, never wanting to be so arrogant that she expected people to remember her. That's just not who she is, not how she was raised to be.

Vittoria snapped out of her thoughts from the rather loud shriek of a bird, before slowly calming down and looking at her lyrics book that sat in front of her. Barren.

Barren of any words.

So she did what she always does when writing music. Vittoria let all the thoughts that had been consuming her mind take complete control of her mind, taking complete control of her body making the world slowly dissipate into nothingness while the Italian singer-songwriter started writing down lyrics faster than she could even comprehend.

There she sat in a quiet room in solitude, but she was never alone, she realised years ago when she was alone all the time, that she never really was. She had the voices in her head to keep her company, and while that may sound extremely weird and creepy it is the truth.

Without the strange voices in her head, she would just be the shell of who she is today, simply a robot being controlled by meaningless words that come and go from thought to thought.

After many minutes of there being no sounds other than the scratching of a pen on paper, Vittoria came back to reality and looked down at her now full page and smiled softly. It was perfect.

It completely showed exactly how she felt in the moment, how she had been feeling for the past couple days really, and nothing could stop her from soon breaking out into one of the brightest smiles she had ever wore.

Looking down at the keys of the piano, Vittoria fiddled around with the many arrays of black and white and soon came to a basic harmony that she would no doubt change, but it was good enough for now.

Clearing her throat slightly, Vittoria shifted on her seat, straightening her back and began to sing her newly written song.

'It only hurts this much right now

Was what I was thinking the whole time

Breathe in, breathe through

Breathe deep, Breathe out

I'll be getting over you my whole life

You know how scared I am of elevators

Never trust it if it rises fast

It can't last-'

Taking a moment to look back over her lyrics before closing her eyes once more, and letting the lyrics and melody take over her body once again.

'- Uh oh, i'm falling in love

Oh no, I'm falling in love again

Oh, i'm falling in love

I thought the plane was going down

How'd you turn it right around

It only feels this raw right now

Lost in the Labyrinth of my mind

Break up, break free, break through, break down

You would break your back to make me break a smile

You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back

Just like that

Uh oh, I'm falling in love

Oh no, I'm falling in love again

Oh, I'm falling in love

I thought the plane was going down

How'd you turn it right around

Uh oh, I'm falling in love

Oh no, i'm falling in love again

Oh, I'm falling in love

I thought the plane was going down

How'd you turn it right around

,Uh oh, I'm falling in love

Oh no, I'm falling in love again

Oh, I'm falling in love

I thought the plane was going down

How'd you turn it right around

,Uh oh, I'm falling in love

Oh no, I'm falling in love again

Oh, I'm falling in love

I thought the plane was going down

How'd you turn it right around-'

Vittoria slowly drifted off singing as she continued to play the soft melody of her piano before completely stopping, smiling while looking out into her garden without a word.

To say that she was happy was an understatement, like she thought before, the song was perfect. Easily, she felt so happy and heard when she played it, and she was playing it in a room alone.

The Italian knew then and there that this song was the one that people would freak over. It showcased that she was falling in love again, saying that she was finally ready to do so. While also showcasing how she is still allowed to feel negative feelings and that she is not always unaffected by every bad thing that happens to her life.

Overall she knew that it was perfect, and she felt happy with herself, truly happy.

·★·°♪°·★·

New Instagram post from: vittorialudovico

·★·°♪°·★·

*°°°°°°°

°*°°°°°°

°°*°°°°°

°°°*°°°°

°°°°*°°°

°°°°°*°°

°°°°°°*°

°°°°°°°*

liked by rachelzegler, taylorswift and 1,200,000 others !
vittorialudovico: i have discovered a new level of delusional 😁

rachelzegler: you wrote ANOTHER song about him didn't you?
→ vittorialudovico: maybe?????
→ rachelzegler: 🧐
→vittorialudovico: yeah, I did.
liked by creator, rachelzegler and 345k others !

taylorswift: sharing is caring yk 👀
→ vittorialudovico: just sent you a lil sneak peek 😘
liked by creator, taylorswift and 400k others !

joshrivera: cant say I'm surprised really, it's seems like a you thing to do anyway 🙄
→ vittorialudovico: stop being mean to me or ill steal your girlfriend.
→ joshrivera: really? and how will you do that?
→ vittorialudovico: I have an Italian accent and know more about her than she does, I think I have a chance 🙄
liked by rachelzegler and 456k others !

username: I love how Josh and Vittoria fight over Rachel 😭😭
→ rachelzegler: me too it's so entertaining 🤭🤭

username: are we just ignoring the fact that she dropped so many possible lyrics here?!?!
→ vittorialudovico: yeah
→username: alr 🤭🤭
liked by 490k others !

zendaya: i miss you my one true love 😘😘
→ vittorialudovico: i miss you more Amore mio 💞💞
liked by zendaya and 350k others !

23.5k more comments !.....

·★·°♪°·★·

* cordelia speaks ! *

[#] I hope you all enjoyed this chapter !!!!

[#] also I am sorry it took like 1 almost 2 weeks?? to make this, I had absolutely no ideas but I powered through.

[#] ANYWHO I enjoyed writing this sm !!! Vittoria is in her delusional era 🤭🤭

[#] what do you want their ship name to be???

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7K 7 36
"Don't look at him. Don't talk to him. Don't even listen to his music." Aly Sophia Caitlyn here, yes I'm back, life's great.. It was awesome for two...
30K 432 38
"They say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And as much as anyone can say how in...
7.1K 211 27
Marcelo Di Niro and Bianca Rossi had a Romeo and Juliet love story. The star cross lovers whose family's wouldn't allow the love. So right after grad...
785 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...