MEDIC!! MEDIC!! ೃ⁀➷ haikyu!!

Από dewynotes

when ennoshita heard his volleyball team was in need of another manager, the first person that came to mind w... Περισσότερα

ೃ⁀➷ oo1
ೃ⁀➷ oo2
ೃ⁀➷ oo3
ೃ⁀➷ oo4
ೃ⁀➷ oo5
ೃ⁀➷ oo6
ೃ⁀➷ oo7
ೃ⁀➷ oo8
ೃ⁀➷ oo9
ೃ⁀➷ o10
ೃ⁀➷ o11

ೃ⁀➷ ooo

1.1K 37 0
Από dewynotes

MEDIC!! MEDIC!! haikyu!!

when ennoshita heard his volleyball team was in need of another manager, the first person that came to mind was his good friend [name]. a newly licensed emt with an eye for photography, [name] was just what the karasuno boys volleyball team needed. and through her journey of high school boys volleyball, the newly assigned manager discovers and creates some interesting... connections.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈various! haikyu!! x fem! reader

about [name] [last name]:
- second year at karasuno high.

- licensed emt as she is interested in the medical field.

- main hobby: photography, has made a small name for herself via social media.

- good friends w/ ennoshita and kenma (online, unaware of who he is in person).

- tends to have... interesting connections with some of the other characters along the road of the haikyu plot.

- everyone has a thing for her?

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────
disclaimers:
- this fanfic will have some chat fic elements to it.

- set in more modern times compared to the manga/ anime. ex: [name] is a goated and well seasoned roblox player.

- most characters will be interested in [name].

- everything about [name] is up to the reader's interpretation in order for it to be as inclusive as possible!

- not many warning besides vulgar language and possible alcohol/ drug mentions (and cringe but cringe is free).

- lowercase intended.

- have fun!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

504K 17.3K 28
accepting coach nekomata's invitation to be the manager for the boys volleyball team wouldn't have been so stressful if you were aware of your charmi...
13.5K 412 13
The managers of the Boys Karasuno Volleyball Club have a field trip they need to go on. With the team practicing for big practice games with some of...
3.1K 91 22
Y/N L/N is a skilled Volleyball player,She comes to Karasuno and after a lot of convincing, She finally gets to play Volleyball with the Boys Team. S...
55.1K 1K 49
Y/n a first year attending Karasuno along with her best friend Shoyo. One night she downloaded this app named strangers. When she meet someone in Jap...