Solarchanged

Por Lydia_Moonstone

Earth's not sure how they got here. One moment, he and Luna were in their orbit, and the next, they were on h... Más

A/N
Family Portraits
Group Chat Part 1
Pangea Academy Update Log 001:
Book 1 || Prologue || My Body's Looking Wrong
Book 1 || Chapter One || Some Men Just Want to Be
Book 1|| Chapter Two || Do You Still Believe in One Another
Book 1 || Chapter Three || A Hospital So White and Clean
Book 1 || Chapter Four || Tell the World I'm Coming Home
Book 1 || Chapter Five || Mars Ain't the Kind of Place to Raise Your Kids

Pangea Academy Update Log 328:

208 1 5
Por Lydia_Moonstone

Construction of Pangea Academy and related facilities has come to a completion. The school is scheduled to open mid-August of the next year. Letters have been sent out to over 45 families across the globe, offering free admission to the academy. Pangea must stay as an invite only school for the safety of the public and normal citizens. Partnered with an international space agency that sent an astronaut to space for an indefinite amount of time, Pangea Academy is the best bet for the future of humanity. All staff of the Academy have either been found to have abilities of their own or have little to no ties to any current government. This decision was made to protect the students, and the rest of the staff, should a government try to use the school to gain top-secret knowledge.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.2K 53 15
Sonic was hit with a ray and fell unconscious and when he woke up he has found something darker than he have ever know will he's friends save him or...
10.2K 167 32
This is an ask Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus book they are a couple if you have any transformers ships that you want me to make an ask book for let me k...
4.3K 99 7
What if helbram didn't die? What if he had been searching for king but was caught by the grandmaster Hendrickson? What if helbram was forced into a d...