โ€ข๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฒโ€ข imag...

By theycallme_meek

moonยทstruck adjective adjective: moon-struck unable to think or act normally, especially because of being in... More

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–Œ๐–Š- Duke Dennis
๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…โ€ขduke dennisโ€ข
๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ โ€ขja morantโ€ข
๏ฝŠ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ Kai Cenat
๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’พ๐“‰๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐ผ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ- Central Cee
๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’–- ja morant
๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’–- ja morant (2)

แถœสฐแตƒโฟแถœแต‰

568 20 1
By theycallme_meek

"And if by chance, it doesn't work out with her
You'll always have a chance with me in my world."

You watched as the person you planned you life with laughed and danced with the daughter he was supposed to have with you. You and Ja had a past, one that was evident the moment you were around each other. You'd love him forever, and even Ray Charles and Stevie Wonders could see that. Your heart was his, forever and always. Even if that love wasn't reciprocated.

See it was in your eyes. Every time you see him you light up, forgetting all the times he lied and hurt you. All the times he left you crying over him. All the times he made you insecure because he'd leave after you had sex with him. Some would say you're delusional, but if the loved like you loved, they would understand.

You and Ja haven't been in the same place in 4 years, and that was because of Niya's birthday. When Ja went to college, his whole family moved with him. And that broke you, because losing Ja was one thing but losing the people that showed you love your whole life, that was another.

And even in your sadness you never gave up on him. You still followed him, and cheered him on. You cried watching the draft, knowing that he deserved everything he was receiving. And they had sat and talked about that moment since they were little. She even put up a instagram coundown for it when they were juniors captioned, "from diapers to draft day".

Ja adored how much you supported him then. His dad was on him hard about not receiving scholarships or any real recognition. For a moment, he felt like you were the only one supporting him. You held him like a baby when he got overwhelmed, because he suffered from a bi polar disorder. No one knew that except for you and his family, and he appreciated the fact that you didn't tell his business, even after all he put you through. And that was hell.

But Ja loved you, truly. He just didn't know what he wanted. His favorite song was Where I Wanna Be by Donell Jones, because he felt every lyric, and the remix by Tone Smith that expressed how he felt when he realized how much he truly lost when he chose the fast life over her. But he had gotten a scholarship, and then recognition and then fame. He wanted to have fun, and now the fun is over. Sex and money mean nothing.

Ja met KK in college and slipped up, getting her pregnant. Ja cried so hard when he found out she was pregnant with his child and all he could do is think about you. Wondering if you would hold him the way you used to. But he stepped up and forced a relationship he didn't want with KK for the sake of his daughter, who reminded him so much of you. Because she loved hard and always wanted to see him shine no matter what. He was proud of his daughter and he always told himself that if he got the chance to see you again, to apologize, he would. He would get on his knees and beg for you back, even though he didn't deserve you. And if you said no, he'd understand and settle to be your friend.

He told himself that he'd pay every bill, buy every dress, shoe, nail set and hair style you wanted. He told himself that he would give you the world. But only if he saw you again. He was going to wait until God brought you to him, so he'd know it was meant to be. Ja never prayed much, but when it came to you, he would talk to God for hours, because God was the only person he wanted to know. If anyone else found out, they would try to rush you back into his life. He wanted Gods timing, because you told him it was always perfect.

And little did yall know, but this was the perfect timing. You were sitting high up in the stadium, next to your best friend who forced you to come to Ja's game. She knew about a boy breaking your heart, but she didn't know that boy was Ja. And you were most definitely not gonna tell her that. That would ruin him for her, because she loved him and his team mate, Jaren. She was almost as obsessed with basketball as you, and that's why y'all were so close.

"Bitch, I think Ja sister waved at me," She tells you and your eyes dart to Niya, who noticed you. You had no idea how, because y'all were so far apart but she did. The whole family was next to Ja, laughing and talking with him. She waves back at Niya who points down at her phone, and you nod. "Bitch and I missing something. You know her?"

"Something like that. I'm from South Carolina remember? Everybody know everybody," you respond, and she just stares at you.

"So you knew Ja," she raises and eyebrow and you gulp.

"Something like that," you repeat, opening your phone seeing that Niya texted you. She told you to look up and sure enough you see Tee and Jamie Morant waving frantically at you. Leave it up to the Morant to recognize a girl they hadn't seen in 4 years. Ja glances up at what his family was entertaining.

"Who y'all waving at," he asked, confused. He didn't recognize you. You had really changed, eyebrows done, lashes done and your hair was now a Ginger color that brought out your brown eyes. He squints, not knowing if it's you or not.

"Y/n," Niya says, smiling wide, still texting you.

"Text her and tell her that she shoulda told us she was coming. We coulda got her and her friend court side tickets," Tee tells Niya, making you look down. Ja glances back up, finally seeing you full face. He panicked at how gorgeous you were, glowing.

Your friend frantically taps you, making you lift your head from your phone.

"Bitch Ja morant is fucking staring at you," she squeals. "I mean totally eye-fucking you!"

You glance up and instantly lock eyes with Ja. It's like a movie scene, and the rest of the world disappears but your phone vibrates again, so you break eye contact. Ja stares still, not knowing what to do with himself. He can't believe he saw you again and you were even more breath taking than before.

"Stop staring Ja, you look like a creep," Niya smacks him, as Kaari jumped around on her lap. "You fucked that up remember?"

"Don't remind me," he whispers. It was almost time for the game to start and he needed to snap out of it. After a couple quick glances back up at you, and you down at him, he took a deep breath and returned to the game. But there was one thing on his mind. He, Temetruis Jamel Morant, was going to get you back, even if it meant missing a night out with his boys, which he enjoyed. Drinking was the only thing that got rid of his depression, and basketball helped with his anxiety.

The game goes by pretty quickly, Ja's mind seemingly being 100% in the game. Three after Three, Dunk after Dunk. The Celtics had nothing on player 12, and the world had you to thank. Because you being there took him back to highschool, when he played basketball because it was his happy place, not just because he was good at it. You reminded him of Jamel, which is what you called him when everyone stole the Ja nickname you gave him. The game ended 104-12. Ja dominated in a way the NBA just wasn't ready for.

Your friend rushed you down the steps, causing you to almost fall. Once you make it to the bottom, all the arms of your once close family fall around you.

"We missed you bug," Niya says and you just smile, holding her tight. Tee holds you next, lifting you up like he always does. He's such a dad, you think to yourself. And Jamie gives you a Jamie kiss. You swear Jamie kisses are forehead kisses from heaven, because they say I love you in a way no one could understand. That was why she loved Jamie, because Jamie loved hard, and showed it. Even to her.

Ja approaches with his baby in his arms and his heart in his stomach. He couldn't believe how someone could be so different but the same at the same time. Your friend grips your hand tightly and squeals to herself. You forgot that Jamel was Ja Morant. He was still handsome, but even sexier now. You always wanted him to loc up but he thought it would make him look too hood. Guess he doesn't care much now.

"She's a big fan of Ja," you tell them and she steps on your foot.

"Well, go introduce yourself," Tee tells her and she nods, walking over to him. They smile at each other as the indulge in a conversation that ends up being about you. Ja tells her how you guys used to date and how he wanted another chance, and that's when your best friend puts the pieces together. Ja morant is the guy that broke your heart in high school. And as much as she wanted to kill him for it, she watched how he looked at you as you laughed with his family. The sorrow in his eyes told a story she wanted to make a happily ever after.

Kaari runs over to you and gives you a big smile.

"Hi, I'm Kaari J. You're so pretty," she giggles and you bend down to talk to her. she jump's excitedly.

"You are beautifullll," you say, making her twirl. She throws a fit of laughter around. "I'm Y/n. It's so nice to meet you, princess."

Ja and your friend finally approach you after a long conversation that made your stomach hurt. You thought she still didn't know that Ja was the guy that hurt you and that she was making a move. But that wasn't the truth. Kaari jumps up and down, as her father approaches.

"Daddy isn't she pretty," she giggles. Ja stares at you, and you stare back. The air thickens as Ja's eyes scatter around your body. It makes you shiver.

"Yea," he responds, biting his lip. "She's beautiful."

"That's what she said about me," Kaari yells, grabbing her Dads had and pulling him closer to you. He step back and look at your best friend who gives you the eyes that says, 'I'm gonna beat your ass for not telling me.' You nod at her and hug everyone goodbye.

"Bye princess Kaari," you tell her, bending down to give her a hug. She hugs you tightly, and grabs your head, putting her mouth next to it. You giggle in shock, but let her do her.

"Daddy told me to ask you for your number for my IPad so we can play dollies," she whispers. Kids are so cute.

You just laugh and nod, as she hands you her IPad. You type in your number and put your contact name as Y/N🦄👑. Kaari kisses your cheek and runs off to Ja who smirks at you, making your body shiver. You shake your head as you wave goodbye and walk off with your friend.

"Bitch I'm gonna kill you," she cusses. "How you not tell me that Ja is the one that broke your heart? Ja fucking morant?! The fuck Y/N? I wouldn't have made you come if I knew."

"I know you're a big fan, mamas," you respond sweetly. You were always the calm friend. That's what everyone loved about you, you were patient and kind. Which is a hard thing to find in this world. That's why your friend held you close, she didn't want the world to break what you finally fixed. Even if that meant Ja Morant too.

That night, after spilling all the tea to you friend about you and Ja's relationship, your phone goes off. It's a text from an unknown number.

+1(901)2313-911
This is Kaari's number
She been bugging me to text you all night

It's okay
Tell her to face time me whenever she can

Does that offer go for me too?

Yea

Good

Incoming call from +1(901)2313-911

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 8K 35
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ยฉ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ๏ผŒ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐˜๐€๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...
148K 1.9K 32
one shots of basketball ball players and just rappers or random people, u just gonna read to find out๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
424K 6.6K 57
:)
351K 5.4K 61
๐€ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐ญ ๐๐๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.