The New Husband | OT7 (bΓ—b)

By MalakMER3

when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly l... More

introductionπŸ€—
1
2
3
4
5
6 πŸ’”
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ( part 1/2 )
24 (part 2/2)
26
27
28
πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»
29
30 part (1/2)
30 part (2/2)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
⚠ Important !!
44
45
πŸ”žβš 46βš πŸ”ž
47
48
49
50
52
51
53
πŸ™‚
not an update but please read πŸ’œ

25

2.3K 88 67
By MalakMER3

3rd person POV

NamJinKookHope : WHAT YOU SAID ?!

Tae : * his eyes widened realizing what he said * N-Nothing  ... I .. I need to go to the lavatory !! * stood up with red cheeks  * .

Joon : *held his wrist and pulled him in his lap locking him there * We asked something !

Tae : *struggling to get free * Let go !! I need to .... P-pee yeah pee !! .

Kook : *smirked and sat besides of them *  so you love us 😏 ?

Tae : *blushing hard while closing his eyes tightly * I said it ! .

Hope *teasingly* :  Say it again . we couldn't hear clearly * side hugging Jin's waist * !

Tae : *open his eyes and glared at them angrily *  YES ! I SAID IT .. I LOVE YOU . IT'S NOT A CRIME !!

Joon *grins* : Aigoo , you're so cute * Smooching his cheek  * .

Tae : *ears red , cheeks red and embarrassing look but kept a glare on * Can I go pee Now ?!

Kook : No ! *smirk while leaning on his nape making his lips to touch there  *

Tae was feeling so shy and weird . It,s the first time in his life to feel like that . He quickly pushed them and ran upstairs to the guest room without looking back  .

They chuckled while looking at his back and shared a look .

Joon * seriously * : Let's be honest !

They looked at him confusedly.  He was being really serious and it's rare to see .

Kook : about what 🤨?!

Joon : He confessed his feeling just now then what about you ?

*Silence*

Joon : it's not that hard . Isn't it ? !

Hopi : *crossing his legs * you know about my feelings towards him already .

Joon : I knew about yours Hopie but i'm asking about their feelings and I'll ask about yoon's too and about Minnie , I'll wait for the right time ! .

Jin : * fidgeting with his fingers * Umm . I c-confessed my love to him !

Kook : huh ?! When ?!!

Jin : *sigh* it just happened but I have really fallen in love with him . He makes my heart like Bomb bomb ~

Joon : * grins and pat Jin's head * cute ~ ... *turns to kook * Then what about you , baby *intertwining their hands *?!

Kook : *sigh deeply* I dunno . I need time to figure it out . You already knew how hard was it for me to realize my own feelings due to ... Y'know .

They looked at his sad smile and made a group hug .

Kook *smiling like it was nothing *:  I'm really alright , babies 😊.  It's in the past now *controlling his tears while hugging them back  * ~

They sat back in their place ...

Hope : you , Joonie ?!

Joon * softly * : I feel complete from the moment he entered our life . I always felt something was messing but now it's just complete *dimples on display 🙈*~ .

Kook * leaning his head on Joon's shoulder* : what will we tell Yoonie ?!

Hopi : I think we should wait for the right time especially that we need to focus on Minnie !

Jin : I'm with Hopi-hyung ~

Joon : let's keep it for now .

Kook *out of no where * : I wanna go out in a date !

NamJinHope : *stare at Kook with done face * .

Kook : what ! They went out for a date alone ( referring to Jin and Jimin's date which was uncompleted ) and you guys followed them and I was here all alone !!

Hopi : I was here too , Bunny ?

Kook : still !

Joon : *chuckles and kiss his lips and Leans in to whisper in his ears *  What about a little night date in our room *kiss his ear *?!

Kook : *blushing hard but pushed Joon angrily * I'm still sore !!

Joon : *smirks* It doesn't matter to me 😏 *Leans his face closer to kook's while licking his upper lip seductively * .

Kook : *warps his arms around Joon's neck and smirks * Why wait for the night then .  *lustful eyes * 😏 .

The sexual tension was so much in the air 🥵 ~

⚠ 🔞🔞🔞⚠

Joon suddenly attached his lips with kook's lips kissing him roughly . Kook smirked and kissed him pack with the same pace while hugging his head closer  ~

Jin and Hope were kissing each other besides of them . Well , Hope was eating Jin like really eating him !! .

Jin : *muffled moaning * mhmmm~~ ahmmm~

Hopi pulled jin on his lap making each thigh of jin besides of his . Jin was clinching on Hopi's nape' hair while Hopi was caressing his inner thigh with one hand while the other made its way inside of his shirt .

Joon hovered Kook putting one knee in between Kook's sperated legs pressing on his crouch while kissing him more roughly . He bit his lower lip making blood come out of it .

Kook : Arghmmm~~

Kook smirked while grinding himself on Joon's muscles thigh and bringing him more closer by his nape and sucking his upper lip .

Joon detached their lips and licked Kook's puffy red lips . He made eye connect with Jung kook's slightly opened eyes . He brought his thump up and put it in between Kook's parted lips .

Joon *husky deeply * : suck !

Kook smirked and licked Joon's thump slowly making Joon groan in frustrating .

Joon grabbed Kook's hair roughly and fucked his mouth with his fingers making kook roll his eyes back and gag on Joon's long manly roughly fingers ~

Meanwhile Jin was a moaning mess inside of Hopi's mouth due to his rough sucking and his rough hands which was now fidgeting with his pare butts and slapping it roughly. 

Hopi *lustily* :  stand up !

Jin did as told and stood up on his shaky foots . Hopi smirked looking at the wet area which was visible in Jin's crotch and the hard-on d*ck .

Hopi spread his legs manly while licking his lips . He grabbed Jin by his legs in between his legs in a a quick move . He brought one hand back caressing Jin's pare ass while the other helped him strip his pants fully making his lower part on a full display for his shameless eyes .

All of this time Jin was leaving open mouth kisses on Hopi'a neck and face . After good fine minutes of sucking Hopi's neck , Jin moved back a little .

He smirked staring at the masterpiece he created on his husband's neck .

Hopi stood up and took off his pants as well . Jin gasped looking at Hopi's massive dick which was proudly standing and gulped his saliva in nervousness . It's been days that he last had something in his hole !!

Hopi *smirks * : it missed you too ~ come here ~

Hopi laid down on the couch and pulled Jin . He made him lay on him each leg on each side of Hopi's body and immediately attached their lips in a rough kiss again kissing his upper lip followed by the lower .

Jin : Ahhh~ fuck ~ mhm~ *rolling his eyes while kissing Hopi back *

Hopi was kissing Jin's mouth  while his fingers were roughly fucking  his second mouth opening him up for the next level 🙈 ~

He pulled his lower lip by his teeth and left it with a pop sound then goes back to suck his moans while slapping his pubbly ass with his other hand and groping it tightly leaving a red mark  .

Hopi moved back taking a look at Jin's face . Red cheeks , drooling mouth ,slightly opened eyes and soft breaths .

Hopi : you're so beautiful ~ .

Jin smiled when Hopi praised him and started kissing him again with so much passion and love . Jin circled his hands around Hopi's nape .

Jin hissed in pain when Hopi replaced his fingers with his cock . sliding the tip in so slow to not hurt his baby .

Jin : *closing his eyes tightly in pain * arghmmm~

Hopi : *caressing his cheeks lovingly* shush , it's okay . I'll be gentle , promise~

Jin nodded his head and looked at him with teary eyes but full of lust and love ~ .

Jin : k-kiss me ~

Hopi smiled and willingly kissed his baby while hugging his waist with his arms tightly and sliding his cock fully inside of Jin's channel while caressing his butts .

Next to them Joon was fucking Kook mercilessly while kook was a moaning mess . He was enjoying the pain and pleasure Joon was giving him .

Kook locked his legs on Joon's back while groping Joon's ass with his hands and fidgeting with it .

Kook : Fuck me ~ Mhm~ Faster ~ YES YES ~~ ARGHHHH ~

Joon *Groaning while napping Kook's ears and thrusting inside of him in an animatic pace so fast and so deep  *  : You ... *thrust* ... like ... *thrust* ... it Mhmmm ~  *whispering with his deep husky tone * you like it when daddy fuck you so deep , mhm baby ~~

Kook : Ahhmm~~ yes ~~ *spank* F-fuck me arghh~ like an animal in rut , daddy ~~

Joon : fuck , baby  !  ~~

Kook : arghh~ I'm coming *biting his lips *~~
Joon : *kiss his cheek* cum with daddy ~ Arghh~

Joon cummed insides of Kook while kook on their stomachs . Joon thrusted insides of him slowly while throwing his weight on Kook's body and kissing him passionately .

Kook gasped when Joon stood up suddenly and carried him with one hand on his stomach .

Kook *Panting* : w-what ?!

Joon : *smirked *

Joon and Hopi smirked while looking at each other . Hopi cummed insides of jin and turned them so now Hopi was hovering Jin while jin was laying on his stomach on the couch with closing eyes feeling so tired . He felt relieved when Hopi slide out of him . but then ...

Jin : *opens his eyss wide * N-not any more !!!

Hopi leans on Jin while slapping his ass with his dick while smirking . He pecked the top of his ear sending shivers down his spine .

Hopi *whispering with his deep low volume * : it's just the beginning , baby ~ *THRUST*

Jin : *moaning loudly * ARGHHHH ~ FUCK ~~~

Joon settled Kook behind of Hopi and get behind of him . Kook turned his face to take a look at Joon while licking his lips . Joon's eyes caught Kook's eyes he pulled him in a kiss while entering him again .

Hopi's fingers made its way inside of his own hole loosing himself for a big meal while thrusting into jin so deep under jin's unholy moans .

When Joon moved back from the kiss , he pushed Kook's head down roughly while fucking him off and slapping his ass with every thrust .

Kook's eyes were right in front of Hopi's hole . He slapped Hope's hand away and replaced his fingers with his tongue .

Hopi : * smirks and sweating hard  * fantastic ~~

Hopi pressed Kook's face while thrusting inside of The moaning mess Jin . Kook rolled his eyes and rolled his tongue in Hopi's insides with his moans . He was feeling overwhelmed by all of this love making .

Joon *deep husky voice * :  come here kiss me ~

Joon pulled Hopi's face and smashed their lips together in a rough messy kiss while not of them were thrusting inside of their husband in a quick pace .

*kisses noises*

*skin slapping*

*maons*

*groans*

It filled the living room !!

Kook rested his weight on his knees by the help of Joon and slapped Hopi's ass sometimes with his d*ck then entered him in one go .

Hopi's eyes widened . He stopped thrusting in Jin who already cummed for god knows how many times .

Kook pulled his face back by his neck and smashed their lips together in a messy kiss .

Hopi : mhmmm~ mhm~~ 

Kook detached their lips slapped his face away then started thrusting insides of him while Joon insides of him . Because of the force of their thrusting and the pressing on their bodies , Hopi goes back in thrusting inside of jin but this time with more roughness .

Jin : AHHH~ s-slow arghmm~ down !!! 

Hopi : shit !! Arghhh~ I want more ~~

Kook : y-you argh~ want more ~~  like argh~ this ~

Joon : AHHH~ SHIT ~ WHEN DID YOU COME ?!!!

They stopped and looked behind of Joon still the their d*cks inside of their channels !

______

Meanwhile
Yoongi's POV

I looked down at Jimin and found him in a deep sleep . I bent to his face' level and kissed his tempting soft lips slowly and quietly then pecked his forehead .

Slowly , I removed his hand from my waist along with his legs and put a pillow instead for him to cuddle in his sleep .

I quietly get down of the bed and stood on my feet and existed our room carefully after making sure that my baby is sleeping soundly .

Yoongi : Shit !! You scared me , Tae !!

I scolded him as the moment I turned around , I saw him standing there with red cheeks .

Without saying any words , He passed me to our shared room .I was about to tell him to be quiet but then I  watched him form the slightly opened door back hugging Jimin while closing his eyes .

I smiled looking at them then decided to look for the others .

I went down stairs to the living room but got shocked at the scene above my eyes !!

Immediately a smirk played on the corner of my lips looking at how Joon was fucking Kook while kook fucking Hopi and Hopi fucking Jin ! . Their moans and groans were filling my ears .

My eyes caught Joon's tempting ass making me lick my lips while eyeing how it moved up and down .

I slide my hand in my pants jerking myself while watching my husbands having their best time .

I bit my like then took of my clothes without making any noise then approached them .

I grinned seeing that they didn't feel my presence . I was right behind of Joon but still he didn't feel me yet making me pissed .

I decided to show myself to them in a pleasing way 😏 .

I positioned my proud dick in front of Jon's hole and entered him deeply in one go without even preparing him for receiving mine . 

Joon : AHHH~ SHIT ~ WHEN DID YOU COME !!!

Yoongi : * smirking looking at their horror eyes * surprise ! ~ keep going ,babies . I'll help myself *grinning*~

I started thrusting inside of Joon . Oh god . how much I missed his hole ~  it's so tight ~~ 

Joon : *moaning in pain * AHHH ~ SHIT ~~ You should have prepared me . ahhhh~~ It's been a w-while FUCK ~

Yoongi : it's *thrust* more *thrust* fun *thrust* like *thrust* this ~

Joon : *biting his lips while trying to keep going with Kook *

Kook : *smirks* I Ahm~  missed this train Mhmmm ~~

Hopi : M-me too ~~

So like this , Yoongi thrusting hard , fast , deep and roughly in Joon and with the pressure he put their train session kept going for few hours .

Jin passed out after one round with yoongi 😅 but that doesn't mean he was free . No ! They kept fucking him even in his sleep .

They cummed for several times but kept going . They missed each other a lot . Five bodies in one and there is two sleeping upstairs 😅 . (Vmin were saved ... for tonight 😉)

Yoongi kepy on fucking Joon even after the other were finished . It was like he was taking revenge from last time 🤭 .

They did in total ten rounds . four without yoongi and six with him while yoongi and Joon did four rounds after it ... What a stamina 😳 !! 

Yoongi *panting while sliding out of Joon * : let's go wash up !

Hopi : J-jinie is sleeping ~

Yoongi : *pecks Jin's forehead while chuckling * He always pass out ! I'll clean him .

Kook *pouting* : I can't feel my legs anymore !!

Joon : *raise his hand up * S-so am I ~

Yoongi : *chuckles* come . let me help you , baby  . Hopi help Kookie and I'll come back for Jin .

Hopi : *nodding his hand and helped kook up by his waist *

To be continued 💜
________

New update 💜

if you like it , don't forget to comment and vote 💜💜

Take care of yourself and stay tuned for more 💜💜 ...

Love you all 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 7.2K 52
Falling in love with the right person at the wrong time actually exists. "I am sorry", she whispered. "I loved you not love you", he replied. She was...
545K 26.1K 42
" he cheated on me, there is no point of being loyal anymore.. " -PJM
49.5K 2.4K 30
"I'm not sorry Namjoon..you deserve to be hated." -Jin "don't make me repeat my words jin." -Namjoon In which namjoon and jin were married but soon...
277 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]