Family: a curse or a boon.

By peachypray6

People who never believed in love or family,can they come together to be each other's family,to become each o... More

prologue
some more characters πŸ€ŽπŸ–€
chapter -1 ( tears)
chapter-2( chehre)
chapter-3 (first meet)
chapter-4 ( Deal)
chapter -5 ( agreement)
chapter -6
chapter -7 ( irritated kshitija)
chapter -8 ( change)
chapter -9 ( friends)
chapter -10 ( close proximity)
An enjoyable night.
chapter-11 ( part-2)
chapter -12
Chapter -14(Ruling).
chapter -15.
Chapter -16
chapter -17.
chapter -18 ( fΓ cade)

chapter -13 ( a new beginning)

114 52 0
By peachypray6

I'm Posting  this chapter only as a gift to all my friends for this Holi...

I'm updating as soon as I have written it , so please bear my mistakes in it for now only...

After bidding bye to everyone, they left for raichand mansion.....

It was 6:30 am in the morning, due to winter it was still dark outside .....

Kshitija was not crying any more ....

She just had a blank stare ....

There was complete silence in the car , it was not awkward silence but more like soothing....

Kshitija took out her mobile from her bag , she took out a separate sim from the strap of her heel , she inserts it
in the mobile with the help of safety pin....

She checked out all the mails ....

There were a lot of request for her to accept to kill peoples but there was a particular request or more like a deal with an order was there which caught her attention.....

When she was just about to click on that mail , she received two more mails ....

She opened the earlier mail and reading it came a smile on her face , she looked at her right side , where her husband was busy in his mobile....

It is a deal for which she is being offered 20 crores and the position of  consiglier  in the mafia world ....

She just smirked looking at it and looked at Atharv for more time  than she was required to....

Feeling a stare on him ,Atharv turned his face towards her ....

"What?" He asked ....

Kshitija:  "  Feels like your position is in danger Mr.Raichand .."  she said ...

Atharv was looking at her with a calculative gaze ....

She forwarded him a screenshot of the email she received. " Check out your mailbox" saying so , she waited for him to check the mail....

After reading the mail , there was just a smirk on his face , there was not even an ounce of fear on his face ....

" Really , they are thinking that Raichand blood is this cheap...impressive "

" How about i accept this deal Mr.Raichand ? As I'm now going to live so close to you , i will have all the best chances anybody could ever get ...." She said ...

Atharv's pov:-

I was checking all the important mails from my company and my secretary who helps me in both places....

I was just checking my mails when I felt a stare over me ....

I turned my head to look and saw her looking at me "what" I asked ?

She had a smirk with playful smile who would believe that this girl was crying a little earlier and now she is acting like , she is going to get a jackpot....

She said that my position was in danger , i just looked at her .

Where my Mobile pinged with an another email...

It was from her ....

I checked it out and just smiled that she was given a mission or more like was requested to take this case in her hand ....

Obviously not anybody would dare to accept something like this...

She was being offered 20 cr with the position of consiglier in mafia world for my murder.....

Really people think that they can kill me this easily ....

I didn't came here with relations but on my own ....

I have trained for 5 years with ancient techniques with modern mix ....

I just smiled at her and said " people really think that Raichand blood is this cheap...."

But her next reply amused me , it was clear she was just not an ordinary agent as she was given a mission of killing me ....

I need to know about her more....

How about i accept the deal Mr.Raichand? I will have best chances anybody could ever have ....  She completed....

She is a feisty lioness . She knows how to take what is hers. And for now she would do anything for it....

This is something impressive about her ....

" You can try ...... Mrs.Raichand " i just wanted to see her expression towards me addressing her like this ...

She turned towards me and said ....

It's "Kshitija, only Kshitija.Mind it ,Mr . Raichand"....

Sure sure " saying so i turned back to my work ....

Even though I was busy in my work , the mail she has forwarded me was still going through my mind ....

She won't tell me who it was because of she wanted she would have forwarded me the whole e- mail with her address and all the things ,,, not only the part where she was asked to kill me or more like assassinate me ....

I took out my mobile and texted Aryan to know that who is this new fish who is dying to see me dead ..

After some time the car came to a halt , I saw to look outside and we were outside my mansion.....

Author's pov:-

Kshitija looked outside when the car came to a halt .....

She looked at Raichand's mansion who was shining bright with sunrise ....

Even though kshitija herself lived in shekhawat mansion but still Raichand mansion was something to capture your eyes as well as your heart ....

She has seen many places but Raichand mansion has it's own beauty it was made in the way earlier fort were made but there was a touch of modernity with it as well...

It could be said a good mix of royalty with blend of modernity...

When she was staring at the mansion , Atharv got outside the car and walked ahead but even after sometime when he didn't saw her coming beside him , he looked back at her ....
She was still inside the car ....

He came towards her and asked " are you done staring ?"
Kshitija came out of her trance and looked at him....

She realised that she was still in the car and driver was looking between her and Atharv awkwardly...

She came outside the car and walked beside him towards the main entrance to the mansion...

They stood at the main gate and on the other side stood all the raichand family with his four friends and Urvashi ....

Kalyani has asked Urvashi to come and ask Atharv to follow all the post marriage rituals.

Kalyani also knew that Atharv would not like Malini to do any of the rituals or even stand in his personal space ...

Malini came forward with' a Puja ka thal ' in her hand ...
She came forward and did aarti ...

She placed kumkum on kshitija's and Atharv's forehead .....

After that a kalah filled with rice was placed at the centre of the door , kshitija was looking at it when urvashi asked her " beta , lightly kick this kalash and then dip your feet in this alta and come forward on this white cloth" , kshitija nodded her head looking ahead at kalash and then the plate of alta ....

She first kicked the kalash and then dipped her feet in the red colour liquid ( alta)...

She moved forward and placed her feet at the white cloth which was placed right next to the plate of alta , after that she moved forward .... Urvashi asked her and Atharv to change in comfortable clothes as there were some  more rituals to be performed...

Both of them nodded their heads and left to change .....

In Atharv and kshitija's room:-

They get inside ,,, Kshitija was looking here and there when Atharv said

" You change in bathroom"....

Kshitija just nodded ....

She didn't knew if she would be allowed to wear the clothes she wants as the grandmother was really an orthodox lady....

She didn't want any more troubles for now so she left with a light saree....

It took kshitija almost half an hour of struggle to get done with her saree....

She came outside and did her skincare...

She didn't do makeup as she was not habitual to it or she rarely do it  herself...

Kshitija was lost in her thoughts just then the closets door get opened and came Atharv in his black t-shirt with dark green cargos....

He was looking damn good, it was not the first time she was looking at him in casuals but it still has an impact on her....

She doesn't have any romantic feeling for him but yeah he is handsome....

The silence in the room was broken by a helper , who came to inform them they were asked downstairs in the hall.....

So , hello guys how are you all doing?

Happy Holi to all of you , may you guys enjoy this lovely filled with colors of love and you burn the negativity in you with this Holika Dahan.....

I'm updating just for my friends who are reading it and are voting .....

Next chapter will be updated only after the target on the last chapter gets fulfilled....

Till then take care 🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2.7K 23
Book cover edited by Graceee ✨️ As I enter in my room I saw my babies are sleeping together in my bed. Then I realized may be I should give a chance...
12.9K 973 17
Kashvi Rao never planned to get married, and it was never her choice. However, when she finally agreed to marry, it was to the man chosen by her pare...
258K 15.6K 49
Athulya Oberoi, once a sunshine girl, saw her aspirations dimmed by life's harsh incidents. Despite wishing to be a star, it seemed even the divine h...
214K 16.3K 44
β•°β”ˆβž€Dhruv Malhotra: Business tycoon of India ,CEO of Malhotra & Co... He is the eldest son of the family..Someone who loves his family more than anyth...