Chocolate And Vanilla Swirl (...

De 6sempiternallove9

Noalani is trying to become a successful lawyer and she's determined to let nothing get in the way. She meets... Mais

Chocolate (1)
Vanilla (2)
Swirl (3)
Chocolate (4)
Vanilla (5)
Swirl (6)
Chocolate (7)
Vanilla (8)
Swirl (9)
Chocolate (10)
Vanilla (11)
Swirl (12)
Chocolate (13)
Vanilla (14)
Swirl (15)
Chocolate (16)
Vanilla (17)
Swirl (18)
Chocolate (19)
Vanilla (20)
Swirl (21)
Chocolate (22)
Vanilla (23)
Swirl (24)
Chocolate (25)
Swirl (27)
Chocolate (28)
Vanilla (29)
Swirl (30)
Chocolate (31)
Vanilla (32)
Swirl (Epilogue)

Vanilla (26)

3.9K 165 62
De 6sempiternallove9

"Noa! Why can't we sleep at the house?" Ronald whines while I tuck him into bed. "And why can't I talk to him?"

"Sweet child, I already told you. He did something bad so we can't talk to him for a couple of days." I feel bad for making Ronald stop talking to Dillon, but if he's cheating on me, I don't want him to talk to Ronald and make it seem as if he's a good guy. "Goodnight baby and sweet dreams."

"Goodnight."

I walk back into my room and just lay down on the bed in silence and think about what's happening. I still haven't cried since I saw Jenny in Dillon's room earlier and I don't see a need to cry, I'm not sure he really is cheating on me. I still have hope that he's actually loyal like he claims to be. If he really is cheating me though, I'll definitely make him regret it.

Earlier on today I called Silas and asked him if Dillon would ever cheat on anyone. He told me that Dillon is a really good guy and I should trust him no matter what. He also told me that Dillon wouldn't ever cheat on anyone because his last relationships ended because his girlfriends cheated on him. One of his girlfriends was actually a lesbian and didn't know how to come out so she just sent him a video of her and her girlfriend going at it with each other which is disgusting. That must feel horrible though.

Dillon has texted me twice since I left my gift with Jenny, but I'm not replying because I'm mad at him. He told me that it wasn't what it looked like and that there is nothing going on between them. He also told me thank you for the gift and letter. That's it.

I don't know what do now but to just go on for now without him until he comes back in 3 days and we can actually talk about it, but until then, I'll be giving him the silent treatment. Reginae told me I was being irrational moving out of his house and ignoring him, but I don't care.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Next day

I'm really dreading going to work today because of Mr. Jones. I just wanna go back home and eat some ice cream by the pool and just relax, but I can't do that, I've got bills to pay and shoes to buy.

When I walk into the building people won't stop looking at me as if I've done something terribly wrong. I don't think I've done anything wrong though. I take the elevator to my office and see Kai. Thank goodness he's here.

"Rumor has it that you're Mr. Jone's new sex toy." he tells me with a smirk.

"Is that so?" Why in the world are people so freaking immature? The people that work here are 24 and up and they're still spreading and believing rumors. How pathetic.

"Yeah. It's pretty sad actually. I definitely don't believe it though. You have a boyfriend that you talk about non stop so I don't think you'd cheat on him for Mr. Jones." he says staring at his computer screen.

"Well thanks a lot, but I don't know about me and Dillon honestly."

"What? What's going on between you two?" he asks me surprised.

"Well I think he's cheating on me. I don't know for sure though."

I tell him the whole situation between us and he took it all in. I guess while I was telling him everything that happened, the the reality hit me that he may actually be cheating on me. One of the the people I trusted the most. We literally know almost everything about each other. Now I feel like I could actually cry, but this is the worst place to cry.

"I'm really sorry about all that, but don't jump to conclusions so soon. You don't know for sure yet. Just make sure that when you do get to talk to him face to face that you hear him out."

"Okay. Thank you." I can feel my eyes start to burn as the tears start to well up in my eyes.

"Do you want a hug?" He asks me with one of his cute shy smiles. I can't resist.

I don't answer his question I just give him a big long hug.

"I really don't know what I would do if you weren't my partner. I'm glad I ended up with you. I'm lucky. You're a very helpful and considerate person and I really appreciate that." I tell him with a smile.

"Awe, thank you very much. it actually means a lot coming from you."

"You're welcome."

Kai has helped me stay strong through a lot of things and I am glad that I have in my life to help me when I'm down. I've been by his side when he was in need of help and advice as well. We really work well together thank goodness. I'm still surprised he hasn't found himself a girlfriend yet.

Before it's time for me to get off of work I call an Uber driver because my car is in the shop. After I finish gathering my things to clock out, Mr. Jones calls me to his office.

"What do you need?" I ask him in the nicest way possible.

"Are you doing anything tonight?"

"Not really, why?"

"You wanna get some drinks or something?" He asks me in this weird seductive way, but it was actually attractive.

"Oh no, I can't..." I start to say.

"What do you have to do that's better than getting drinks with me?" He interrupts me with a cocky attitude.

"Nothing really."

"Just come with me." He tells me grabbing my wrist pulling me with him.

"Mr. Jones, I don't think I should come with you."

"Why not? I just want to have some fun with you."

"I've got too many things to take care of at and I've already called an Uber. We can hang out another night, okay?"

"Fine. Well at least let me drive you home."

"You don't have to do that."

"No it's okay, I insist. Plus it's safer anyway." He tells me winking at me.

"Okay." I tell him with a fake smile. On the inside I am screaming my head off because I do not like this man. It's basically impossible to say no to him.

Thank goodness I only live about 5 minutes away from the firm or else this ride would be intolerable because of all the country music. When we get there, he walks me to my room.

"Well thanks again Mr. Jones."

"You're welcome."

"Um well I guess I'll see you tomorrow, have a good night." I tell him trying to hurry up and get inside, but he pulls me back catching me off guard.

"Good night, Noalani." He tells me leaning in to kiss me.

I don't even know what to do I feel so conflicted because one half of me wants to slap him for trying to kiss me even though he knows I have a boyfriend, but the other half of me wants to kiss him back just to get back at Dillon, even though I don't even know if Dillon was actually cheating on me. I'm already leaning in to kiss him back, but at the last minute I turned my face and he ended up kissing my cheek. His lips were so soft. I need to stop.

"Good night Noalani." He says clearing his throat blushing.

"Bye."

Oh my gosh I need to get myself together. I know I don't like that man, but there's just something about him that makes me want him, but he's not the type of guy I could ever catch feelings for, unlike Dillon. Man, I love Dillon so much. He better not be cheating on me.

I go to take a shower and get dinner started until I realized I never picked Ronald up from Reginae's house. Great. I call her and she drops him off.

"Hey Ronald how was your day?"

"It was good! I got 5 stars today!"

"That's great! I guess I'll be getting you ice cream tomorrow. Where's your lunch box?" I ask him when we get into the house.

"I think I dropped it outside."

"Go take a shower. I'll go get it for you."

I throw on my robe and go grab his lunch box. While I am making my way back, I hear a familiar voice call my name.

"Noalani?" Just by the way he says my name I know it's Nate.

I just walk faster as if I didn't hear him.

"Hey baby cakes." He tells me grabbing my wrist.

I just pull away from him and keep walking. He quickly caught up to me though and pulled me into a another house pinning me up on the wall. This is deja vu. I try to get loose, but he's just got a strong grip on me. I try to start yelling, but he pulls me into his room too fast and his room seems to be soundboarded so it's useless.

"Calm down, I just wanted to apologize." He tells me caressing my face.

"Really?" I ask him surprised.

"No. Not really I'll apologize when I'm finished with you."

Of course he wasn't really going to say sorry, what was I thinking.

"What?"

"You know, the first time I met you, I knew you were the one for me. I felt like I was the one for you, but then you left me, for a white guy."

"You were abusive!" I shout at him.

"Would you forgive me?"

"I forgave you twice. I wouldn't ever forgive you again, you stabbed me!"

"I had to stab you. Calm down and stop shouting." He tells me letting me go.

"What do you mean you had to stab me?"

"I stabbed you for leaving me." He tells me laughing. "I felt bad, but then I saw how happy you were with that guy."

"Why can't you find someone else?"

"I told you there was no one else like you. I love you."

"No you don't."

"I'm not going to argue with you." He tells me with his voice growing with anger. "I do love you. That's why I pulled you in tonight." He tells me pulling me down the hallway into room decorated in rose petals and candles.

"I don't understand."

"There's nothing to understand. Do you want some wine?" He tells me pulling off his shirt.

"No. I don't want to be here I need to go home." I tell him walking towards the door.

"No. You're not leaving until I'm finished with you." He tells me locking the door from the outside so I can't leave.

"What do you want?"

"I want to finish up what we never got to finish that night." He tells me pulling off my robe and starts feeling me up.

"Well I don't want to." I tell him pushing him away from me.

"I don't care if you don't want to." He says slamming me up against the wall. "Just obey me, it'll be more enjoyable."

I need to find a way out or call someone, but he's hiding the key and there is no phone in here. I want to cry so hard right now, but I can't. I want to hurt him as much as he's hurt me, but there's just no way I possibly can unless I had a gun. I wish I had a gun. The only thing I can do is listen to him.

"Why don't you get comfortable?" He tells me sitting me down on the bed.

"I wish I never met you."

"And I'm glad I met you." He tells me kissing me up and down my neck. "Are you pregnant?"

"No..."

"Perfect. I want you to have my babies."

"What?!"

"You're going to have my babies."

"No I'm not! I don't want to have your babies!"

"I don't care if you don't want to. You're going to. I'm forcing you to. So let's get started."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Chasing Dylan De Hannah

Ficção Adolescente

464K 19.2K 60
Dylan Gold was only six years old when her mother died. Soon after, her father remarried a woman that despised her. At school, her step-siblings pret...
155K 6.1K 18
Kendall Clark is at the top of her game. She's one of the best black female Veterinarians in Los Angeles, California and everybody loves her. She's s...
10.3K 651 39
"Winston doesn't make people ignorant or racist, Simone... It's found in the people who choose to allow it into them. Nobody can choose their ethnici...
436K 22.5K 63
The first time Travis ever laid eyes on Aaliyah he fell in love with her smooth chocolate skin and her gorgeous smile . He's determined to do whatev...