Two complete opposite (ATLA x...

Av NewUsernameNotUsed

Peace and chaos two forces present in the world, the Avatar brings balance to the world and help people in al... Mer

Bio
Book One Water Chapter 1
Book One Water Chapter 2
Book One Water Chapter 3
Book One Water Chapter 4
Book One Water Chapter 6
Book One Water Chapter 7

Book One Water Chapter 5

639 36 5
Av NewUsernameNotUsed

Katara(narrating):Water. Earth. Fire. Air. A long time ago the most complete harmony reigned in the world, then everything change when the Fire Nation decide to attack. Only the Avatar the Avatar master of all four elements could stop it but when the world needed him most he disappeared. A hundred years have passed and my brother and I have found the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang but despite his ability in airbending he still has a lot to learn but I'm sure Aang can save the world.

[With Aang, Katara and Sokka]

The group walks on top of a hill and see a city.

Aang:The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!

Aang:I always came here to visit my friend Bumi.

Katara;Wow. We don't have cities like this at the South Pole.

Sokka:Buildings here don't melt.

Aang:Well let's go, slow pokes. The real fun is inside the city!

Aang takes a leap and goes down the hill.

Katara:Wait Aang, can be dangerous! No one should find out that you are the Avatar.

Sokka:You need a disguise.

Aang:What should I do? Grow a moustache?

[Timeskip]

Using Appa's hair, Aang creates a disguise.

Aang:It itches, how do you live in this stuff?

Aang asks Appa who blows at him.

Sokka:Great! Now you look like my grandfather.

Katara:Well, Aang is technically 112 years old.

Aang takes his staff and starts acting like an old man.

Aang:Now let's get to skippin', young whipper-snappers. The big city awaits.

The three starts walk towards the city gates.

Aang:You will love Omashu, the people here are the friendliest in the world.

Guard:Rotten cabbages!? What kind of place do you think this is?

One of the guards throws the poor owner's cabbage cart down the cliff using earthbending.

Cabbage Merchant:No! My cabbages!

Aang:Pretend nothing is happening and smile.

The three approach and one of guards lifts a boulder from the ground onto Aang's head.

Guard:State your business!

Aang:My business is my business, young man. And none of yours! I got half a mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside!

Guard:Settle down old timer, I just wanted to know who you are?

Aang:My name is Bonzu Pippinpaddleopsicopolis, the third. And these are my grandchildren.

Katara:Hi. I'm June Pippinpaddleopsicopolis. Nice to meet you.

Guard:You seem like a pretty responsible young lady to me, make sure your grandfather stays out of trouble. Enjoy Omashu.

Aang:I will, sir.

The guards open the door and the three begin to enter the city.

Guard:Wait a moment.

The guard stops Sokka.

Guard:You are a strong young man, show some respect for the elderly and carry your grandfather's bag.

Aang:Good idea.

Aang throws his bag to Sokka who catches it. And then they all enter the city. Inside Katara and Sokka look amazed at Omashu.

Aang:What you see is the Omashu postal system. miles and miles of slide channels.

In the city earthbenders move packages with earthbending.

Aang:Earthbending lifts packages up and gravity brings them down.

Sokka:Well they always receive the mail on time.

Aang:Yes it's true they always get the mail on time, but my friend Bumi had found a better use for these chutes.

[Flashback]

Aang walks towards a child who turns to Aang.

Bumi:Look around, what do you see?

Aang:Uh, the postal system?

Bumi:Instead of seeing what others want you to see, open your mind to other possibilities.

Aang:Mail channels and slides?

Bumi:No. The most fantastic super slide in the world.

Aang:Bumi you're a mad genius.

Bumi starts laughing and soon after, he and Aang start sliding down the slide.

[Flashback end]

In Omashu Aang, Katara and Sokka find themselves on the same slide as Aang's memory ready to slide down.

Aang:One ride, then we leave for the North Pole, airbender honor.

Katara:I used to think it was funny but now that I'm here I'm starting to think again!

The three slide down at high speed with Aang laughing and Sokka and Katara terrified. The three are flanked by weapons on a slide, after the two slides come together, the weapons begin to reach them from behind causing Sokka and Katara to scream.

Aang:I'll handle that!

Aang moves the mail cart to hit the sides and send it off the slide, causing it to fall across the roofs of houses until it reaches another slide.

Katara:Aang do something! Use airbending!

Aang:Yes, great idea, we'll go faster!

Aang uses airbending to make the mail cart go faster, until they hit another mail cart which sends them back onto the roofs of the houses and into the houses through the windows. They finally stop and land on top of the cabbage cart.

Cabbage Merchant:My cabbages! You're gonna pay for this!

The city guards surround the three.

Aang:Two cabbages please *chuckles nervously*.

[Timeskip]

The three are brought before the king of Omashu by the guards.

Guard:Your majesty, these juveniles were arrested for vandalism, traveling under false pretenses and for destruction of cabbages.

Cabbage Merchant:Cut off their heads one for each cabbage!

Guard:Silence! Only the king can pass judgment. What is your judgment, sire?

The king of Omashu looks at the three especially at Aang.

King of Omashu:Throw them.....a feast.

Everyone looks at the king in shock.

[Timeskip]

The three are sitting at a table full of food.

King of Omashu:The people of my city have become fat from too many feasts, so I hope you like your chicken with no skin.

Aang:Thanks but I don't eat meat.

King of Omashu:How about you? I beat you like meat.

The king shoves a chicken leg into Sokka's mouth and then walk to his seat.

Katara:Is it just me, or this guy crown a little crooked?

King of Omashu:So tell me young bald one, where are you from?

Aang:I'm from...Kangaroo Island.

King of Omashu:Oh, Kangaroo Island eh? I hear there place os really hopping!

Sokka:*laughter* What? It was pretty funny.

King of Omash:*yawn* well all these good jokes have made me tired. I guess it's time to hit the hay.

The king immediately throws a chicken leg at Aang who uses his airbending to stop it.

King of Omashu:We have an airbender here with us, but this isn't just any airbender, it's the Avatar.

Aang stops using airbending.

KingofOmashu:Now, what have to say for yourself. Mr Pippinpaddleopsicopolis?

Aang:Okay you found out I'm the Avatar, I'm actually doing my job, keep the world safe. I have inspected everything here and there is no firebender so good job everyone love each other, respect all life and don't run with your spears. Goodbye everyone!

Aang backs away with Katara and Sokka towards the exit but the guards quickly stop them.

Katara:You can't keep us here, let us go!

King of Omashu:Lettuce leaf?

Sokka:*wisper*We are in serious trouble this guy is nuts.

King of Omashu:Tomorrow the Avatar will face three deadly tests. But for the moment the guards will escort you to your chamber.

Chamberlain:My liege, do you mean the good chamber or the bad chamber?

King of Omashu:The newly refurbished chamber.

Chamberlain:Wait, which one are we talking about?

King of Omashu:The one that use to be the bad chamber until the recent refurbishing thag is, perhaps we should number them. Take them to the refurbished chamber that was once bad!

The three are taken away while the king continues to eat.

[Timeskip]

The group is taken to their cell by the guards.

Katara:Is this what they call a cell? It seems beautiful to me.

Aang:He said they had just refurbished it.

Sokka:Beautiful or not, we are prisoners here.

Aang:Who knows what kind of challenges I will have to face.

Katara:We won't stay here to find out anyway. There must be a way to escape.

Aang:The vents!

Aang points to a hole in the wall.

Sokka:If you think you can get in there you're crazier than that king.

Aang:We don't, but Momo does. Momo you need to go find Appa so we can go out.

Aang tries to shove Momo into the vent but Momo gets stuck before getting all the way in.

Aang:Come on man I know you can do it.

Sokka:How do you think he could have saved us anyway?

Aang:Appa is a ten ton flying bison, I guess he would have come up with something.

Katara:Well I don't see a point in discussing it now. Get some rest Aang, I think you'll need it for tomorrow.

The three go to bed.

[Timeskip]

A guard enters the cell causing Aang to wake up and notice that Sokka and Katara are not with him.

Aang:Katara! Sokka! Where are my friends?!

Guard:The king will only free them if you pass the tests.

Aang:What if I fail?

Guard:He didn't say it. Your staff please.

Aang passes his staff to the guard.

[Timeskip]

Aang is brought before the king again.

King of Omashu:First of all dear Avatar. What do you think of my dress?

King of Omashu:Want your opinion?.......*cough* I'm waiting.

Aang:I think it's.....fine.

King of Omashu:Very well you have just passed your first test.

Aang:Really?

King of Omashu:Well this wasn't one of the deadly ones. The real challenges are more demanding.

Aang runs in front of the king.

Aang:I don't have time for your stupid crazy games, give me back my friends!

King of Omashu:Oh, I suspected you would refuse so I will give your friends some special souvenirs.

Two guards bring Katara and Sokka into the room and put rings on their fingers.

Those rings are made of pure Jennamite also known as creeping crystal, a crystal that grows very quickly.

The stone on their fingers begins to grow as the two try to remove the rings but fail.

King of Omashu:For sunset your friends will be covered, a terrible fate that only I can stop but only if you collaborate.

Sokka:Ahhh! It's already growing!

Aang:I'll do what you want.

[Timeskip]

Aang is in a cave with a waterfall. The king watches from a balcony with Sokka and Katara covered in crystal up to their arms.

King of Omashu:Apparently I lost the key to my lunchbox and now I'm very hungry. Oh, there it is.

The key is hanging on a rock in the middle of the waterfall with a ladder below to reach it.

King of Omashu:Would you mind taking it?

Aang jumps between the various rocks and then reaches the waterfall, enter it and grab the ladder.

King of Omashu:Whoa! No one had tried to climb the ladder before.

Unfortunately for Aang the pressure of the waterfall causes him to lose his grip on the ladder and fall onto the rocks, but before he reach them he manages to stop. Trying again Aang jumps up and then spins with his airbending to reach the key, but again the waterfall pushes him down towards the rocks.

King of Omashu:Good, keep doing this! I'm sure he will succeed in the end.

Aang thinks and decides to break one of the sharp rocks and then throw it at the key along with his airbending which cuts the string as the rock hits the string which sends the key exactly where the king is.

Aang:That's it, enjoy your lunch and now give me back your friends!

King of Omashu:I do need help with another matter yet, it seems I have lost my little puppy Flopsie.

[Timeskip]

Aang jumps into an enclosure where a small rabbit is.

Aang:Okay I found him!

King of Omashu:Bring it to me here! Flopsie your daddy wants a kiss.

Aang:Come here Flopsy.

At that moment another larger animal appears behind Aang, which attacks Aang and scares the bunny away.

Aang:Flopsie, Flopsie wait.

Aang begins to follow the rabbit while he is followed by the other animal.

Aang:Flopsie!

The rabbit goes into a hole in the ground and Aang tries to grabs him.

Aang:I'm almost there.

Aang turns to see the other animal approaching.

Aang:Flopsie?

Flopsy stops and grabs Aang to start licking him.

Aang:Flopsie!

The king whistles and Flopsy runs towards him and then lies on his stomach for him to be petted.

King of Omashu:Flopsie my little puppy.

Aang:Are you guys okay?

Katara:Apart from the fact that the crystal is slowly covering my whole body I'm fine.

The crystals covered Katara and Sokka's entire body.

Aang:Come on, I'm ready for the next challenge.

[Timeskip]

For the last challenge Aang and the others find themselves in an arena.

King of Omashu:Your final test is a duel and since today I'm good you can choose your opponent.

Two armed warriors appear on either side of the king.

Aang:So you're saying whoever I point to will be the person I fight?

King of Omashu:It's just as you say.

Aang:I...I choose you.

Aang points to the king.

King of Omashu:*chuckles* Wrong choice.

The king of Omashu takes off his dress showing his true appearance shocking everyone.

Immediately the king uses his earthbending and sends Aang into the arena and then enters it himself.

King of Omashu:You thought I was a frail old man and instead I am the greatest earthbender you have ever seen.

Aang:Can I change my mind and go for the ax guy?

King of Omashu:No. In my kingdom no second thoughts are allowed, perhaps this could help you.

A guard throws Aang his staff. The king throws several rocks at Aang who dodges them.

King of Omashu:Typical airbender tactics are evasion and dodging. I was hoping the Avatar would be less predictable.

Once again the king throws a boulder at Aang who dodges it with a jump.

King of Omashu:Don't you even want to try to surprise me? Sooner or later you will have to respond to my moves.

The king throws a boulder onto the ceiling which causes pieces to fall onto Aang while he is still in the air before causing him to fall to the ground and lose his staff. Aang runs towards the king who walks in place and makes rocks appear from the ground where Aang runs.

King of Omashu:Ah I think you'll have to be more creative than that.

Aang creates a ball of air to climb onto and spin around the field as the king tries to hit him. Aang launches an air blast but the king creates a wall that blocks the attack.

King of Omashu:Someone left the window open by accident, there seems to be a couple of drafts. You hope I get a cold.

The king pushes the wall onto the ground and then climbs onto it and throws a wave of rocks at Aang who hits him sending him away and then hits the ground with his fist launching an earth attack against Aang who dodges it and jumping onto the wall he launches himself to retrieve his staff.

King of Omashu:You think you can hit me from so far away!?

Aang runs towards the king but he turns the ground to sand blocking Aang. The king throws two boulders from in front and behind Aang to crush him but he uses his airbending to free himself in time and avoid them. Aang launches an air attack at the king, sending him into the wall. From behind a giant boulder comes to fox Aang but he narrowly avoids it with a leap backwards, the boulder approaches the king but he turns it into sand. The king decides to lift the balcony where he and Aang were before and throw it at Aang who runs in circles and creates a tornado that sends the balcony back to the king which splits it in half distracting him and allowing Aang to approach and place his staff at the king, unfortunately for him on top of their heads a boulder was held by the king.

King of Omashu:Fight with a spirit full of vigor. You passed all my tests, well done Avatar.

The king throws the boulder away than fall backwards and enter the ground and reappear next to Sokka and Katara whose faces can only be seen due to the crystals, followed by Aang who jumps where they are.

King of Omashu:Now there is the final test. You just have to answer one question.

Aang:You said you would free my friends if I passed the tests! But what's the point of all the tests if in the end you learn nothing.

Sokka:Ah, come on!

King of Omashu:Answer this question and I will set your friends free. what is my name? From the looks of your friends you don't have much time on your hands.

He leave the three.

Aang:How can I know his name!?

Katara:Think about the challenges maybe it's some kind of riddle.

Sokka:I know!

Aang:Really?

Sokka:He's an earthbender, Rocky. You know all those rocks.

Katara:Be careful, let's think before answering.

Aang:Okay let's think about the challenges. I took a key from a waterfall, saved his pet and had a duel.

Katara:And what did you learn?

Aang:Well in reality everything is different from what I expected.

Katara:And?

Aang:And therefore there was nothing obvious to resolve each piece of evidence, I reasoned differently than I usually would. I know what his name is!

[Timeskip]

Aang stands in the throne room facing the king.

Aang:I answered the question the same way I solved the challenges, as you told me a long time ago. I had to open my mind to all the possibilities.

King of Omashu:*laugh*.

Aang:Bumi you are a mad genius.

Aang runs and hugs Bumi

Bumi:Oh Aang it's good to see you again you don't changed at all, you're literally the same as you were then.

Katara:We are here too.

Sokka:Help us.

With a movement of his arm Bumi destroys the crystals around you have two.

Bumi:Jennamite is made of rock candy.

Bumi eats a piece of crystal.

Bumi:Delicious.

Katara:So this crazy king is your dear old friend Bumi?

Bumi:Who did you call old. Okay, I'm old.

Sokka:So why did you do all this instead of telling Aang who you were?

Bumi:First of all because it's fun to make fun of people*chuckles*. But there is also another reason, Aang you have a difficult task waiting for you, things have changed in the last hundred years and the Avatar's duty is to restore balance to the world by defeating the Fire Lord Ozai, but not only him.

Aang:Do I have to face someone else? who is?

Bumi:Oh, deep down you already know who is he. You still have a lot to learn, you must become master of the four elements before facing them and when you do I hope you will think like a mad genius.

Aang bows to Bumi.

Bumi:Sounds like you're in great company to me, you'll need your friends to defeat the Fire Nation.

Momo jumps onto Aang's shoulder.

Bumi:And you will also need Momo.

Aang:Thanks for the advice but before we go let's go I have a great challenge for you.

[Timeskip]

Aang and Bumi have fun sliding down one of the mail chutes until they crash.

Bumi:What a mess.

Cabbage Merchant:My cabbages!

[Timeskip]

A man walks towards the gates of Omashu.

Y/N:That flying bison gives him too much advantage over me, and why did you come to Omashu?

Y/N reaches the city gates and is stopped by the guards.

Guard:Reason for comingto the city?

Y/N:I'm here to meet...an old acquaintance.

Guard:And who would this knowledge be?

Y/N:The ruler of Omashu King Bumi.

Guard:Do you want me to believe that someone like you knows the king? do not waste my time.

Y/N sighs and uses earthbending to create a pillar that sends the guard flying into the city. The other two guards go on alert and use earthbending to throw boulders at him, he creates three rows of walls to destroy the boulders and with the last one throws it at the guards causing them to crash into the wall.

Y/N:You're the ones who waste my time.

Approaching the gates Y/N uses earthbending to open the gates and enter the city.

Y/N:After all these years this city has remained the same.

[Timeskip]

Bumi in his throne room hears sounds of battle outside the room, the doors are burst open and Y/N appears in the dust.

Bumi:I didn't remember I had an appointment for today.

Y/N:Where is he?

Bumi:You have to be more specific than that, who are you talking about?

Y/N:The Avatar, I know he was here. Tell me where he went.....kid.

Bumi:*chuckles* You haven't changed a bit either Y/N, you don't have even a wrinkle.

Y/N:You've aged a lot, kid.

Bumi:Wouldn't you tell me your secret?

Y/N:My power, and a lot of ice.

Bumi:I should try then, anyway I'm not going to tell you where they went, my lips are sealed.

Y/N:Why do you all want to help the Avatar even at the cost of your lives?

Bumi:Why shouldn't people help the one who will bring peace to the world?

Y/N:A peace he hasn't kept as he disappeared for years allowing the Fire Nation to conquer everything.

Bumi:Maybe you're right, but on the other hand he prevented someone much more dangerous than the Fire Lord Ozai from attacking......you.

Y/N:Don't worry, I'll hurry up and pick up where I left off. The Avatar won't stop me.

Bumi:Oh, I want to see if you will succeed or fail miserably.

Y/N:Maybe you won't be alive to see it.

Bumi:*chuckles* Since I tested the Avatar it will be time to test his opposite too, don't you think?

Bumi removes his dress ready to fight again.

Y/N:Do you really want to challenge me? You're really crazy if you think you can beat me.

Bumi throws a boulder towards Y/N who does the same thing causing the two boulders to collide, Y/N wastes no time and hits the ground with his foot creating a crack that reaches Bumi until it swallows him and then closes it. Bumi appears behind Y/N from the ground and creates a pillar to hit Y/N who creates a wall to defend himself but is still sent into a wall.

Bumi:You may be stronger than me with your earthbending, but I have something more than you. Experience, while you were stuck in the ice for years I continued to live.

Y/N:*growl*You've always been annoying.

Bumi uses his foot to turn the floor into sand under Y/N's feet but he creates a wave of rocks and throws it at Bumi who destroys it easily, not noticing thanks to the dust a rock fist that hits him with force and throws him against a wall. Bumi looks up and sees Y/N walking towards him with his arms covered in rocks.

Y/N:You can have all the experience you want but in your condition, you can't keep up with me.

Bumi:You're absolutely right I can't I'm not as young as you anymore.

At that moment a large number of guards enter the throne room to protect the king.

Guard:Stop where you are, you are under arrest.

Bumi:Now what will you do? Do you want to continue fighting me and all the guards? *laugh*

Y/N:No, you would just waste my time, so as to allow the Avatar to have even more of an advantage over me.

Bumi:I remembered that you were someone who never runs away from a fight.

Y/N:In fact I'm not running away, this isn't even a fight. This has always been your plan to distract me to keep me here as long as possible.

The guards use earthbending to attack Y/N but he creates a wall separating them from him and Bumi.

Y/N:Since you want to protect the Avatar so much I'm sure we'll meet again kid.

Y/N walks towards a wall and opens a hole which he jumps down from as the guards break through the wall and run towards Bumi to see if he's okay while other runs at the hole.

Bumi:I think so too Y/N......Aang you have to get strong if you want to stand up to him.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

52.5K 1.3K 22
You aren't a bender but you use somethng that can utilize all elements...But you were born with the ability of the absolute being. You are an Esper.
102 4 11
Time Space Reality It is more than a linear path... it is a prism of unlimited possibilities... where a single choice can be divided into infinite re...
672 26 9
For years, The War was all that anyone knew. However, upon finding a boy in an iceberg, a journey has begun to finally bring peace and freedom back t...
280K 6.5K 49
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.❞ ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 �...