𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞? 𝐖𝐨𝐞 𝐢...

By rrainharru

It's pretty crazy to suddenly wake up inside a novel that you never even knew existed, you may want to refer... More

Chapter 1: when she woke up
Chapter 3: breezing through thoughts
Chapter 4: one of these days

Chapter 2: don't avoid them lest they turn yans

88 5 0
By rrainharru

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬? 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞.

▶︎ ∙၊၊||၊|။||||။ ၊|∙ 𝟏:𝟑𝟓
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ
[𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝘑𝘰𝘦 𝘡𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘭, 𝘧𝘵. 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺]

↠ɴᴇxᴛ sᴏɴɢ ↺ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛ ⊜ᴘᴀᴜsᴇ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Today, the Edens─ which consists of the Skittles boys, Lady Angel Ban Yeoryeong, and Ham Dan-I─ are planning to hang out together at some beach, in this cold ass weather.

So, Kim Sunhwa will be wearing extra protection against the cold because the cold is her arch nemesis.

Slapping clothes upon clothes upon a scarf, and lastly, a coat over all of them. It feels heavy but that's the safest for her.

Not forgetting to wear footed black leggings. Wearing this has always been an everyday occurrence since a year ago. Whether it's at school or going outside for a simple convenience store trip.

Maybe it's because of some things that happened a year ago, she felt averse to going out without covering her legs with at least something.

When Kim Sunhwa was walking to Ham Dan-I's apartment, she heard a loud ass scream.

“AH.. AHHHH!!” It was Ham Dan-I.

Kim Sunhwa ran as fast as she could to reach her apartment. The door isn't unlocked.

‘Shit.’ Thought Kim Sunhwa as she grabbed whatever's in her bag to use as a weapon.

She burst through the door! What she saw was─

“Sun-ie?”
A sweet, drop dead gorgeous voice called her name. Ah, Ban Yeoryeong.

“Ban Yeoryeong─”

“What are you holding, Sun-ie?” Ban Yeoryeong looked confused at what Kim Sunhwa was holding.

‘Shit, fuck.’ Kim Sunhwa kept her face expressionless as she chucked the razor blade inside her bag. “What's going on? Why's Ham Dan-I screaming?”

“Ah, it's that bastard─” Ban Yeoryeong, who's trying to explain the horrifying scream, got cut off by Kim Sunhwa who saw someone come out of Ham Dan-I's room.

“Grandpa?”

It was only morning, and Eun Jiho already heard shit. “Shut up, Kim Sunhwa.”

“It was you who tried to murder Ham Dan-I?” Kim Sunhwa stared accusingly at him.

Eun Jiho facepalmed.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

“Dan-ah, you're done?” Ban Yeoryeong's cheerful voice put a halt in Kim Sunhwa and Eun Jiho's eye contact telepathy.

“Oh Yeoryeong, you're here. Sunhwa too.” Ham Dan-I smiled when she saw both of her best friends.

Kim Sunhwa waved at Ham Dan-I.

“Let's go, the others must be waiting.” Ban Yeoryeong said as she got up from the couch and put on her coat.

Kim Sunhwa and Eun Jiho does the same after what Ban Yeoryeong said.

“Well, then. Shall we?” Ham Dan-I smiled.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

The train station looked empty, and cold. When they arrived at the station, they saw the others Ban Yeoryeong was talking about.

“Oh, they are here.” A gentle voice belonging to Kwon Eunhyung ran through the station.

“Huh?” Cute voice belonging to Woo Jooin.

Kim Sunhwa, standing between Ham Dan-I who is focused on her front, and Ban Yeoryeong−Eun Jiho combination who're always fighting.

“I missed you, mom!” That's what Woo Jooin called Ham Dan-I.

“D'awww, my cute little Jooin~” Ham Dan-I's hand went to Woo Jooin's cheeks and pinched them.

Kim Sunhwa stared at Woo Jooin and Ham Dan-I who hugged really-really tight. ‘Any day now.’ she thought.

Ban Yeoryeong slides between them so smoothly like she's ice skating before Eun Jiho's hands could even reach Ham Dan-I's shadows.

Ban Yeoryeong hugged Ham Dan-I and started pointing her finger at Woo Jooin.

“Hey, you! Stop hugging Dan-ah like that!”

“Aww, how could you interrupt my reunion with my mom?” He clenched both of his hands and put them over his mouth. His eyes glistening with crocodile tears.

Ban Yeoryeong starts lecturing Woo Jooin about... distance, girls, boys, dating..?

“Haha... guys, let's stop. Don't fight because of me.” Ham Dan-I awkwardly laughed while putting her hand on Ban Yeoryeong's shoulder, who is still lecturing Woo Jooin about Adam and Eve.

Kim Sunhwa separated Woo Jooin and Ban Yeoryeong by standing between them. “Guys, your pillar of life is telling you to stop fighting.”

“Sunny!” Woo Jooin smiled and went to hug Kim Sunhwa instead, who had saved him from that Ban Yeoryeong, very tightly. He stared down at Kim Sunhwa to see her stealing a glance at Ham Dan-I, who is looking up front. Kim Sunhwa followed Ham Dan-I's gaze to see Yoo Cheonyoung glaring at Ham Dan-I...

‘Did they fight?’ As Kim Sunhwa is focusing on Yoo Cheonyoung and Ham Dan-I, Ban Yeoryeong is back to lecturing Woo Jooin for hugging her. Gosh, handling children sure is hard.

“Oh, the subway is here. Let's go.” Kwon Eunhyung, with his signature smile, spotted the train that had just arrived.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Rattle─ rattle─

Inside the gently shaking train, Edens took their seats in the empty train.

Kim Sunhwa sat between Ham Dan-I and Woo Jooin, she's listening to Woo Jooin talking about something they researched together for fun.

Though, she could hear loud and clear about what Eun Jiho and Yoo Cheonyoung were talking about even if she's wearing a headset.

“Hey, Cheonyoung. What was up with you yesterday? You're acting like such a troll.”

“...I don't want to hear that kind of talk from someone who's only in bronze tier.”

Wow, okay, AC.

“WHY ARE YOU BRINGING UP BRONZE TIER?!”

Kim Sunhwa jumped at the volume of that Grandpa's voice.

Kim Sunhwa, “???”

“Sunny, are you okay??” Woo Jooin wrapped his free hand around her waist to support Kim Sunhwa so she doesn't fall down from the sheer shock.

“Jiho, do you know what happens if you're too loud on a subway?” A gentle but not at all kind voice came from Kwon Eunhyung after Kim Sunhwa jumped.

“Uh... But there's no one besides us here right now, anyway...” Eun Jiho, who was as loud as thunder, suddenly quieted down when facing Kwon Eunhyung.

“Ah.” Kwon Eunhyung smiled Very. Kindly, “I guess you wouldn't know, since you've only ever ridden around in limos.”

Oof, captain.

“...” Grandpa is fucking terrified. “Sorry... My bad...”

Silence.

A few minutes later, Kim Sunhwa heard a soft, “Ah...”

She looked beside her, where the sound came from, Ban Yeoryeong was leaning on Ham Dan-I, while Ham Dan-I was yawning.

Kim Sunhwa smiled at them and whispered to Ham Dan-I, “Rest on my shoulder, Ham Dan-I.”

“Thanks...” Ham Dan-I said softly, leaning on Kim Sunhwa's shoulder.

Kim Sunhwa observed Ham Dan-I's reaction, Ham Dan-I flinched a little after putting her head on Kim Sunhwa's shoulder.

“What's wrong?” Kim Sunhwa whispered.

“It's just bones...” Ham Dan-I said uncomfortably.

“Haha, sorry, let me fix it.” When Ham Dan-I straightened up, Kim Sunhwa used her scarf to put on her shoulder for Ham Dan-I to comfortably lean on.

“Here, sleep.” She said, patting her shoulder.

“Thanks.” Ham Dan-I mumbled.

Kwon Eunhyung, who was watching them, smiled. (genuinely I think.)

Kim Sunhwa took out her camera to take a─ maybe more─ picture(s) of Ham Dan-I and Ban Yeoryeong sleeping.

Ever since March 2nd, Kim Sunhwa has been very interested in taking pictures or videos, although her friends don't know why, they still let her take them, sometimes even participating in some of them.

It started three years ago, right after Ham Dan-I told her they're living in a novel. Right after the whole badmouthing drama three years ago.

𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙰𝚐𝚘: 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Panda eyes. They're cute unless they're on a person. And who's that? Kim Sunhwa.

She couldn't fall asleep after whatever rushed meeting she and Ham Dan-I, the Brownie, had yesterday.

Ham Dan-I told her that not only Dae Dam is missing, but apparently, they're living inside a fucking novel.

Apparently, it's true because when she gets home, there's no parents. There's only a brother for Kim Sunhwa. Granted, Kim Sunhwa has always wanted a brother, but she's still uncomfortable with the house being so quiet, away from her parents' loudness.

Not only that, when Kim Sunhwa tried to call her friend, it goes no where. It only said that the number she's trying to call doesn't exist. Weird, no?

Kim Sunhwa, to cope, could only try rationalize whatever fuck shit God has thrown her into.

I mean,, I guess it's a little logical that those Skittles' hairs are colorful, because they're supposed to be Ban Yeoryeong's endgame?

Them stuck inside a novel could also explain why those boys' hairs are so colorful, and why no one questions it!

At first Kim Sunhwa thought they might be mixed bloods, but after hearing what Ham Dan-I has to say, she came to a conclusion:

Those four boys are fully Korean, except if it's bluntly stated otherwise. Maybe they'll meet a Korean-American kid next year.

Ah, yes. Ham Dan-I told her that Ban Yeoryeong is the heroine in this haram─ harem novel.

And, yes. Ham Dan-I also told her about her plans to avoid Ban Yeoryeong, and that Kim Sunhwa should go with the plan.

Now, the thing is, will it really work? Because the last time Kim Sunhwa read a novel about reincarnation, the more characters avoid the mains, the more the mains become batshit insane to find the characters.

She wanted to raise that point to Ham Dan-I, but when she saw how hopeful Ham Dan-I is, she could only go along with her plans.

That's why she has panda eyes now. Despair, oh despair.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Whatever Ham Dan-I did to avoid Ban Yeoryeong, she did it while dragging Kim Sunhwa down with her.

Subject change?

All in her glory, Ban Yeoryeong called Ham Dan-I, “Hey, Dan-I─”

“AH! P.E. CLASS IS NEXT, RIGHT?!”
Ham Dan-I pulled Kim Sunhwa with her to change clothes and run to the field.

Lunch break?

Less glory, Ban Yeoryeong: “Dan-I─”

“WANNA PLAY A CARD GAME?!?!?!??!!! 1!??”
She dragged Kim Sunhwa, who doesn't know how to play cards, and put some cards in her hands, along with other students who joined in to play.

Random time of the day?

“Dan-IIII─”

“BATHROOM MMMMM”
Thank the fuck, God. Kim Sunhwa went to the bathroom earlier than Ham Dan-I.

Kim Sunhwa sat in the closed toilet to play with her phone.

She heard someone outside, mumbling something, doing something on the sink, probably washing their hands.

Kim Sunhwa played with her phone again.

Creak∙∙∙ The bathroom door creaked open as a loud voice is carried along with it.

“∙∙∙Yeoryeong is so fucking annoying! Even her friend fucking avoids her now!”

As the bathroom door slides open, a loud voice is carried along.

“Just let it go.”
A voice smaller than the last one, more apathetic than the last one.

“But still─”
The voice that's louder replied back, but then stopped.

“Oh, hi, Dan-I!”

“Uh... h, hi..” The one at the sink, Ham Dan-I, replied.

...so the one outside is Ham Dan-I. Should she still play on her phone? Considering what the first girl that just arrived said, she should still play.

“Dan-I, why don't we get to know each other?” The loud girl said, her voice sounds like she's smiling.

“Huh?” Ham Dan-I sounds so confused.

There's silence for a moment.

Then, Ham Dan-I said in excitement, “Okay! Let's be friends!”

“...”

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

“HUH? WHAT'S GOING ON?!”

“CHEONYOUNG MUST BE ASKING FOR YEORYEONG'S NUMBER!”

“CHEONYOUNG, THE ICE PRINCE?!”

Murmur─ Murmur─

Kim Sunhwa was walking back to her class, behind Ham Dan-I and her new girl, still on her phone.

Even from the outside, these kids are still loud. Very loud.

She took a look inside the classroom from the window, Ban Yeoryeong and Yoo Cheonyoung seems to be talking while his phone is still in front of her. Amidst the chaos inside the classroom, Kim Sunhwa can't really hear what they're talking about.

Ham Dan-I and her new girl went inside while Kim Sunhwa stayed close to the classroom door.

Watching the spectacle, the three newcomers, along with the whole class, saw Yoo Cheonyoung smiled for the first time in his life.

“Cheonyoung... smiled... .” Starry eyes.

“Cheonyoung actually smiled!!” They're treating him like a newborn baby whose soul hasn't fully adapted in his new body.

Then, a cold, disgusted voice said, “Ugh, so disgustingly loud.”

Everyone stared at the girl who said that.

“What's wrong, Dan-I? Wanna go to the convenience store?” That's the only thing the girl said when all attention is focused on her.

“Uh... yeah... sure!” Ham Dan-I awkwardly replied.

They turned back and came face to face with an expressionless Kim Sunhwa.

Kim Sunhwa opened her mouth, “Ham Dan-I, this is...” Although her hands are on her phone, and not at all pointing at anyone, the three girls know who Kim Sunhwa is referring to.

“Hi! I'm Baek Yeomin! Nice to meet you, I'm Dan-I's friend!” The girl, Baek Yeomin, sounded energized.

Kim Sunhwa's expression says "Who talked to you?" when she stared at Baek Yeomin. Kim Sunhwa ignored Baek Yeomin in favor of asking Ham Dan-I.

“Since when?”

“Uh..” Ham Dan-I doesn't know what to answer. Since just now? Since she's gone to the bathroom? Since─

Before she could finish her train of thought, Kim Sunhwa coldly said, “Tell me later at your place.” Then she went inside.

“....” Ham Dan-I stole a glance at the ebony haired girl who went to her seat, still focusing on her phone.

“Well, let's go!” Baek Yeomin pulled Ham Dan-I out.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

“Hey.. Dan-I...” Ban Yeoryeong sounded really down.

“Oh, sorry. I kinda need to finish this right now.” Ham Dan-I smiled, not reaching her eyes.

“......” Ban Yeoryeong stood over Ham Dan-I's table like a ghost.

“...”

“What do you think?” Woo Jooin asked his friend who is leaning against the window, sitting on the windowsill. The wind brushes against the class curtain, along with his platinum hair.

“...about what?” The platinum haired boy, Eun Jiho, asked his friend who was sitting.

“About Dan-I and Yeoyreong.” Woo Jooin smiled, imaginary flowers spewed out. “You're always staring at them during break time these days.”

“Well, it's hard not to notice the obvious tension between them.” Eun Jiho voiced his thoughts, “Dan-I's being cold.”

He continued, “Yeoryeong's been trying so hard to reach out, but Dan-I just ignores her completely...”

“If there's some reason why they fought with each other...” Eun Jiho looked at his Woo Jooin. “...Don't you think it would have obviously come from Dan-I?”

“Hmm,, why?” Woo Jooin smiled and tilted his head.

“From what I've seen of Yeoryeong, she's not the type to hurt someone.”

“What the...? So then Dan-I is the type to hurt someone?” Woo Jooin lost his smile from dumbfoundedness.

“...If you put it that way...” Eun Jiho said, his voice small.

“But isn't it weird?” Woo Jooin put his focus back on Ham Dan-I and Ban Yeoryeong. “She doesn't look like she's angry because they fought...”

“...She looks scared.”

Kim Sunhwa got up after hearing that and went to Ham Dan-I's seat. “Ham Dan-I, who should we tag on our group presentation video on Insta?” She settled just right in front of the two boys, effectively shielding Ham Dan-I from their gaze using her body. Not before coldly glancing their way with her eyes squinted.

“What's her problem…?” Eun Jiho furrowed his eyebrows seeing Kim Sunhwa glared at them. (no she did not.)

Woo Jooin stayed silent, knowing she did that to warn them (nope) and shifting the "negative" attention to herself by shielding Ham Dan-I from their eyes, and it worked based on Eun Jiho's reaction.

Woo Jooin tilted his head, ignoring the shrieks of their classmates.

𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Ham Dan-I, Baek Yeomin, and Kim Sunhwa hung out together in Ham Dan-I's apartment.

Kim Sunhwa, once again got roped by Ham Dan-I in this mess. But it's fine, she can watch them more closely like this.

While they're playing and talking (Ham Dan-I and Baek Yeomin), Ham Dan-I's bedroom door suddenly bursts open!

“Dan-I! There's something I really need to talk to you about─” Ban Yeoryeong, who is stomping her way inside, suddenly ceases to act after she notices a Baek Yeomin in the room.

“HEY... WHAT THE...?! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!” Ham Dan-I yelled.

“What the fuck... that was scary...” Kim Sunhwa had her hand on her chest, staring at Ban Yeoryeong in disbelief.

Even Baek Yeomin looked shocked as hell.

“Dan-I... I..I...need to talk to you...” Ban Yeoryeong is shaking, her voice sounds unstable, she genuinely looks scared.

“Hey, Dan-I! Take a look at this. It's hilarious.” Baek Yeomin grabbed Ham Dan-I's hand to show Ham Dan-I what's on her phone.

“Baek Yeomin...” Kim Sunhwa's voice is low as she warned Baek Yeomin.

“... .. .” Ban Yeoryeong bit her lips and turned around and slammed the door so hard with a BANG!!, cracks started to appear on the door when she left.

....

“My door...” Ham Dan-I mumbled in despair.

A moment of silence for Ham Dan-I's door.

“Ban Yeoryeong...” Baek Yeomin just Had to open her damn mouth. “...I just can't stand her, can you guys?”

“Huh??” Ham Dan-I sounded confused.

“I mean... I don't know, it's only been a few days since I met her.” Kim Sunhwa tilted her head.

“That Yeoryeong... She acts like she's only close to the cute guys.” Baek Yeomin frowned.

“She talked to Jooin right away on the first day of school... And she flirts with Cheonyoung and Eunhyung, too.”

Both Ham Dan-I and Kim Sunhwa fell silent.

“I mean, she is pretty and all...” Baek Yeomin sighed in annoyance. “But she doesn't exclusively need to be that way with the cute guys, does she?”

“And the way she volunteers to answer all the time during class. I know she's the top student, but does she really have to show off like that?”

Kim Sunhwa narrowed her eyes, “You do realize that... Woo Jooin's basically forced her to be his friend after she trashed Eun Jiho, right?”

Kim Sunhwa slowly approached Baek Yeomin, “Yoo Cheonyoung approached her first to ask for help, you heard them talking about some puzzle and all when you said it's disgusting, no?”

Baek Yeomin backed away, “Hey... that was true, they are pretty loud─”

“Does it matter? In the end, you left the class to go fatten your ass and pat yourself on the back after saying those things.” Kim Sunhwa pushed her phone to Baek Yeomin's neck and continued, “Not only that, about Kwon Eunhyung, he's the class captain and Ban Yeoryeong's the vice-captain. Of course they'll be stuck together whether they like it or not.”

“Lastly, to contradict your point, she answered the questions because the others wouldn't. Are you even hearing yourself right now? Are you sane?” Kim Sunhwa softens her voice, sneering at Baek Yeomin.

“You─ you did this on purpose, don't you?!” Baek Yeomin screamed and slapped Kim Sunhwa's phone to the ground.

She tried to get Ham Dan-I on her side but all Ham Dan-I said was, “Hey, I don't think I can do this.”

“Sunhwa is right, you're making Ban Yeoryeong out to be a villain when all she does is live. Sorry.”

Baek Yeomin bit her lips and said, “Fuck all of you, you probably also want those Four Heavenly Kings' attention too!”

“Isn't that you when you said the classroom is disgustingly loud?” Kim Sunhwa was irked by Baek Yeomin.

Baek Yeomin ran and slammed the door shut, making the cracks worse.

“. . .” Ham Dan-I and Kim Sunhwa stared at the door in silence.

“Let's go apologize to Ban Yeoryeong.” Ham Dan-I said as she started to put on her jacket.

“Alright.” Kim Sunhwa sighed.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

Ham Dan-I banged the door like it's her lifeline. “HEY! BAN YEORYEONG! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!”

The door is opened after she said that. Though, the person who opened the door isn't Ban Yeoryeong, but a guy that look like her.

“Yeoryeong's asleep.” He said coldly. Both Ham Dan-I and Kim Sunhwa could feel the temperature dropping. Especially Kim Sunhwa.

“We, we... need to talk... to her...” Ham Dan-I's voice is shaking like hell. Kim Sunhwa's body is also shaking.

The guy stared at both girls that were shaking for no reason and asked, “Did you guys make her cry?”

Ham Dan-I and Kim Sunhwa glanced at each other, with that que, Kim Sunhwa took the lead.

“No, a bitch did. And we're trying to fix her mistakes.” Kim Sunhwa said emotionlessly.

Ham Dan-I wrinkled her face. Kim Sunhwa, that's not a nice way to put it~!!

Ham Dan-I, in her panicking state, pushed Kim Sunhwa behind her and just blurted out whatever's on her mind.

“YES!! IT'S ALL OUR FAULT! WE'RE THE ONES WHO DID SOMETHING WRONG, SO WE CAME TO APOLOGIZE!!”

Hearing that, Kim Sunhwa bowed, pushed Ham Dan-I to bow too, and said, “Please let us apologize to Ban Yeoryeong, sir. We have a lot to apologize to her.”

The guy looked at both of them, then said, “Come in.”

Both girls mutely followed the guy as he led them to what is presumably Ban Yeoryeong's bedroom.

The guy, Ban Yeodan, Ban Yeoryeong's brother, knocked on Ban Yeoryeong's bedroom door, “Yeoryeong, your friends are here.”

“I don't have any friends.” Ban Yeoryeong sounded dead.

Kim Sunhwa nudged Ham Dan-I to say something.

“Yeo, Yeoryeong... Can we talk for a moment?”

“What is it.” The door opened a little bit.

Ham Dan-I flinched while Kim Sunhwa and Ban Yeodan blanked out because Ban Yeoryeong's appearance that looks like a vengeful ghost.

“WE, WE BROKE THINGS OFF WITH BAEK YEOMIN!!” Ham Dan-I yelled.

“HAM DAN-I! SAYING IT LIKE THAT MAKES IT SOUND LIKE WE WERE DATING HER OR SOMETHING!!” Kim Sunhwa yelled too, panicking.

“Uh, no... I mean...” Ham Dan-I doesn't know what to say..

“She was bad mouthing you behind your back!! so we ended it once and for all!!” Kim Sunhwa tried to explain both herself and Ham Dan-I.

“...Are you saying you both killed her?”

Ham Dan-I and Kim Sunhwa froze.

“No, that's not what we meant! We're saying we're not hanging around with her anymore!!”

“That little witch bad mouthed Yeoryeong and made her cry, and you just let her go...?” Ban Yeodan asked coldly.

“Are you saying we should've killed her?” Kim Sunhwa asked dumbfoundedly.

Before those back and forth could continue, Ban Yeoryeong jumped to hug Ham Dan-I.

“Hnngg... You're so mean... Uwahhhh...!”

“Hey, I... I'm really sorry, Yeoryeong.” Ham Dan-I hugged Ban Yeoryeong back.

“Oh, Yeoryeong. This is Kim Sunhwa, she helped me realize how bad Baek Yeomin really is! She also fought Baek Yeomin when she tried to bad mouth you!” Ham Dan-I points to Kim Sunhwa who was tilting her head at them. Ban Yeodan offered Kim Sunhwa some tissues.

“Tha-thank you─ Sunhwa─ waaah...!” Ban Yeoryeong cried again.

“Uh-uh...” Kim Sunhwa doesn't know how to comfort a crying person, all she could do was shove the tissues she received from Ban Yeodan to dab it on Ban Yeoryeong's teary cheeks. “Please, don't cry... . Let's talk about what we're gonna do from now on.”

Both girls agreed.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

“Dan-ah~ Say ah~” Ban Yeoryeong lovingly said as she fed Ham Dan-I a chocolate pocky.

Kim Sunhwa, sitting in the front of both girls, was taking a video of them being Sappho and Her Friend when Ban Yeoryeong said,

“Sun-ie~ Say ah, too~” Ban Yeoryeong smiled at Kim Sunhwa and the smiled camera.

“Mm~ thank you, sweetheart~ but I'm not feeling it~” Kim Sunhwa pouted and sighed.

“Aww.. I'll give you a pack, then!” Ban Yeoryeong looked a little down, but stayed optimistic. Instead, she fed Ham Dan-I more.

When Kim Sunhwa looked back at the camera, she caught Grandpa Eun Jiho and Dog Woo Jooin whispering to each other. That wasn't weird at all, the whispering. But the weird thing is that Dog isn't smiling.

Kim Sunhwa stared at him quietly through the camera.

“Hey~ what's going on here~? Are you guys dating or something~?” Woo Jooin approach them with a cute smile.

“We do look like that, don't we~?” Ban Yeoryeong hugged Ham Dan-I and intertwined hands with Kim Sunhwa.

“Wow, this really needs a celebration...” Eun Jiho said..

“Hey.” AC approached them, sitting beside Kim Sunhwa. Kim Sunhwa, who noticed that, scooted further away from him so he could easily push his phone to Ban Yeoryeong.

Yoo Cheonyoung stared curiously at Kim Sunhwa after she did that, Kim Sunhwa returned the favor by asking "What's up" with raising her eyebrows.

“This time is sudoku, huh?” Ban Yeoryeong, who has received AC's phone, said.

“Yeah, I'm stuck here.” He said, focusing back on Ban Yeoryeong.

Yoo Cheonyoung stared at Ham Dan-I who was gobbling down the rest of the pocky. “So you're not avoiding Yeoryeong anymore?”

“Mmph?!” Ham Dan-I's surprised Pikachu face.

“You have been purposely avoiding her for a while.” He continued to stare at her. “Why did you do that?”

“Hey.. read the room.” Kim Sunhwa quietly said to AC.

Even Grandpa could only stare at AC in disbelief.

Ban Yeoryeong doesn't show any reaction or even indication that she heard what he said. But by her tensed shoulder, Kim Sunhwa knows she also wants to know the "true" reason. (although yesterday's reason is the true reason, really. well half.)

“Oh, that's right!” Dog's cheerful voice broke through the heavy silence like how Ban Yeoryeong broke Ham Dan-I door yesterday.

“Yeoryeong, you're the best! !” Dog appeared behind AC to interject the conversation. “You got the highest score on our exam again, right?!”

“You sure put that loser Jiho in his place! Haha!”

“I know. I thought I only got the highest score last time because the person who came in second let me win.” Ban Yeoryeong said as she rested her chin against her hands.

Then they heard Kim Sunhwa murmuring, “Loser Grandpa...”

Grandpa Eun Jiho was ticked off, “Hey, you guys─”

“Those snacks look tasty!” Dog said, pointing to the pocky Ham Dan-I's been eating.

“Oh, do you want one?” Ham Dan-I asked a little awkwardly.

“Yeah!”
So Ham Dan-I fed Woo Jooin the pocky she has.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

“Uwaahh, I'm pretty full.” Ham Dan-I said, satisfied with the food in their cafeteria.

“Yeah, today's lunch is really good!” Ban Yeoryeong shared the same sentiment. “Oh, yeah. Can me and Sun-ie come over to hang out at your place after school, Dan-ah?”

“Of course, my mom is always happy to welcome you two!”

“How your mom treats us made me think I have a second mother.” Kim Sunhwa said.

“Yeah─” Ban Yeoryeong's voice came to a halt when they reach their class because the three of them heard,

“Ham Dan-I and Kim Sunhwa is seriously so fucking annoying.”

Baek Yeomin, we meet again.

“As soon as Ban Yeoryeong has all those boys around her, they really went back wiping their asses to be her friends again.” Baek Yeomin laughed as she leaned against one of the tables. That table is smeared with sins now.

“Even Ham Dan-I's name suits her. She's just like that maid character, Hyangdan.”

“Hahaha, you're so fucking right.” Baek Yeomin's friend added fuel to the fire. “I also heard some rumors about Kim Sunhwa, apparently she always sold her─”

BANG!
The door slides open really hard, alerting the students in the classroom.

Kim Sunhwa went inside to face that witch bitch one more time. Should she take Ban Yeodan's suggestion? Just kill this thing?

Baek Yeomin smirks and asks, “What? Did I say something wrong?”

“WHY YOU LITTLE B─” Ban Yeoryeong tried to run inside, maybe to beat the shit out of Baek Yeomin.

“Wait─” Ham Dan-I put herself in front of Ban Yeoryeong to stop her.

“Dan-ah?!” Ban Yeoryeong halted.

“Let it go.” Ham Dan-I tried to calm the surrounding to keep peace.

“Haha, you don't have anything to say because everything I said was tru─”

Baek Yeomin got cut off by someone's voice. That is.. hers.

...Yeoryeong is so fucking annoying! Even her friend fucking avoids her now!

Just let it go.

But still─
“Oh, hi, Dan-I!

Uh... h, hi..

Dan-I, why don't we get to know each other?

Huh?

“Sorry, it took a little longer since I have to look for the recording where you insult Ban Yeoryeong, not the other girls you ever made eye contact with.” Kim Sunhwa said, smiling very kindly, her hand scrolling through a bunch of recordings.

“You tried to pit Ham Dan-I and Ban Yeoryeong who're bestfriends since childhood to ruin Ban Yeoryeong's life because you couldn't get close to those Skittles boys in any way you tried.”

Ban Yeoryeong...
“...I just can't stand her, can you guys?

Huh??

I mean... I don't know, it's only been a few days since I met her.

That Yeoryeong... She acts like she's only close to the cute guys.
She talked to Jooin right away on the first day of school... And she flirts with Cheonyoung and Eunhyung, too.
I mean, she is pretty and all...
But she doesn't exclusively need to be that way with the cute guys, does she?
And the way she volunteers to answer all the time during class. I know she's the top student, but does she really have to show off like that?

You do realize that... Woo Jooin's basically forced her to be his friend after she trashed Eun Jiho, right?
Yoo Cheonyoung approached her first to ask for help, you heard them talking about some puzzle and all when you said it's disgusting, no?

Hey... that was true, they are pretty loud─

Does it matter? In the end, you left the class to go fatten your ass and pat yourself on the back after saying those things.
Not only that, about Kwon Eunhyung, he's the class captain and Ban Yeoryeong's the vice-captain. Of course they'll be stuck together whether they like it or not.
Lastly, to contradict your point, she answered those questions because the others wouldn't and couldn't. Are you even hearing yourself right now? Are you sane?

You─ you did this on purpose, don't you?!

THUD!

Hey, I don't think I can do this.
Sunhwa is right, you're making Ban Yeoryeong out to be a villain when all she does is live. Sorry.

Fuck all of you, you probably also want those Four Heavenly Kings' attention too!

Isn't that you when you said the classroom is disgustingly loud?

BANG!

Let's go apologize to Ban Yeoryeong.

Alright.

At the end of the recording, Kim Sunhwa said, “You tried villainized Ban Yeoryeong to get Ham Dan-I on your side, but now that she rejected you, you went around shit talking about her.”

Step, step, step─

“I think you've gone too far.” Kwon Eunhyung, who was observing from the outside, walked into the classroom and stood behind Kim Sunhwa.

“It's not "I think" anymore. She Has gone too far.” Kim Sunhwa said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Kwon Eunhyung just smiled at her, before removing his smile to address the bitch. “Baek Yeomin, apologize. What you did is beyond disgusting.”

“He's right... Why does she have to talk about looks like that?”

“Haven't Yeoryeong and Dan-I been friends since they were little?”

“Apologize to them, Yeomin.”

“Ugh...” Baek Yeomin tried to glare at Kim Sunhwa, but no.

“Oh, you don't want these recordings to get out of class, no?” Kim Sunhwa tilted her head to the left. Her left fingers covering her smirk. “Apologize.”

“Uh... Sorry, I was too harsh.” Baek Yeomin tried to curl up to make herself smaller and vulnerable, I guess.

Kim Sunhwa turned her head to look at the two victims, Ham Dan-I and Ban Yeoryeong. “Apology accepted or no?”

All students know that as soon as one of the girls said no, those recordings─ maybe more─ will be talked about in the friendly neighborhood schools.

“Ah... okay..”
“Sure...”
Both girls sounded reluctant but they probably accepted the less-than-half-assed apology so there's no further troubles. Mad respect.

“Well then, shall we go to our seats?” He smiled at everyone who's scattered around.

“Oh, hey.” Ham Dan-I and Ban Yeoryeong walked to where Kim Sunhwa, who's silently fuming, and Kwon Eunhyung, who is killer smiling at everyone who isn't in their seat, are standing.

“Thanks.” Ham Dan-I continued after she halted her movement.

“You stayed quiet because you were worried a fight would break out and because Kim Sunhwa has evidence, right?” Kwon Eunhyung asked Ham Dan-I. “You seem careful about your actions.”

“Uh, not really... If you hadn't stepped in at that moment, they all would have been knocked out on the floor.”

“Huh?” Poor Christmas sounds confused and dumbfounded.

“By Yeoryeong.” Ham Dan-I said expressionlessly.

“Ah...” Christmas look terrified for a moment, but then he laughed, “Hahaha, is that so?”

Kim Sunhwa and Ham Dan-I has been both blinded and blessed by the light from the Sun God.

“Sorry, Yeoryeong.”

“Well, it's fine.”

“Dan-ah... Are you okay? Because of me...” Ban Yeoryeong mumbled, but still heard by the three pieple around her. “...You had to put up with such stupid insults again...”

“You too, Sun-ie, you had to deal with insults and rumors as soon as you befriended me...” Ban Yeoryeong looked so sad and despaired.

“Don't worry, those weird ass rumors has always followed me like a vengeful ghosts by now. It's never your fault, Ban Yeoryeong.” Kim Sunhwa made up a white lie to put Ban Yeoryeong at ease. It's easy to do that since they weren't from the same elementary school in this world and from that, it must've meant she's not supposed to be close to them in the novel.

“Sunhwa's right. It's not your fault! Don't worry about it!” Ham Dan-I grabbed Ban Yeoryeong's arm with one hand, and clenched her other hand.

“Hey, hey~ You guys are so cool just now!” A dog butted in the conversation to lighten up the mood. “Especially you, Sunhwa~ I didn't know you could do that~” He smiled brightly. But Kim Sunhwa felt uncomfortable with the smile somehow.

“Thanks, Dog. I also didn't know I could do that.”

“Huh?” Dog asked dumbfoundedly.

“Ah, sorry. It just came right out my mouth. But it does fit. You look really cute.” Kim Sunhwa, who smiled awkwardly, said whatever that could be used as an excuse.

“That's true, you look very cute, Jooin!” Ban Yeoryeong chimed in.

“Then─” Woo Jooin grabbed Kim Sunhwa's hand and said, “I'm gonna call you Sunny!”

“Oh, thanks.” Kim Sunhwa bestowed him a little smile.

“What about me─” Ban Yeoryeong's question got cut off by Grandpa's words.

“Why does she look so determined for?” Grandpa asked as he observed Ham Dan-I.

“To protect me of course! She loves me!” Ban Yeoryeong replied.

Eun Jiho looks disgusted by Ban Yeoryeong's cheesiness.

Woo Jooin stared at Kim Sunhwa in silence. Kim Sunhwa stared at Ham Dan-I in silence. Ham Dan-I stared at the bacteria in the air in silence...

I'm getting mental damage, omg 6k words is making me nauseous😭😭

anyways, thank you for reading this 6k bullshit that came out of my brainrotttt

have a good day~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 79K 38
I was awakened by a buzz, but I don't want to get up, instead I lay still on my bed and about to dream again when I heard a THUD, I flinched at the s...
152K 7K 42
Me:"W-what happened T-Taehyung"i said backing away my back hit the wall he was stepping closer and closer to me and i didn't know what to do at that...
292 32 15
I open my eye, i was feeling so much pain around my whole body specially on my head. I was on a bed, i can hear some sounds out side the room like th...
49K 2.7K 28
❝𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐄? 𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆!❞ She woke up and suddenly realize she got transmigrated into...