BLOSSOM MINI AWARDS (CLOSED)

By lupe6583v

🌸 Welcome to the Blossom Mini Awards, where literary excellence blooms in miniature form! 📚✨ Celebrating th... More

🌸WELCOME🌸
🌸RULES & PAYMENTS🌸
🌸PRIZES🌸
🌸FORM🌸
🌸TIMELINE🌸
🌸ANNOUCEMENT🌸
🌸ANNOUCEMENT🌸
🌸FORM 2🌸
🌸PARTICIPANTS & JUDGES🌸
🌸ANNOUCEMENT🌸
🌸ACCEPTED ENTRIES🌸
🌸BEST CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT RESULTS & WINNERS🌸
🌸BEST DIALOGUE RESULTS & WINNERS🌸
🌸BEST PLOT TWIST RESULTS & WINNERS🌸
🌸BEST MALE PROTAGONIST RESULTS & WINNERS🌸
🌸BEST STRONG WOMAN RESULTS & WINNERS🌸
🌸BEST AESTHETICS RESULTS & WINNERS🌸
🌸BEST BLURB RESULTS & WINNERS🌸
🌸BEST COVER RESULTS & WINNERS🌸
🌸BEST TITLE RESULTS & WINNERS🌸
🌸BEST CHAPTER NAMES RESULTS & WINNERS🌸
🌸BEST LOVE TRIANGLE RESULTS & WINNERS🌸
🌸BEST CLIFFHANGER RESULTS & WINNERS🌸
🌸THANK YOU JUDGES🌸
🌸THANK YOU🌸

🌸CATEGORIES🌸

294 65 1
By lupe6583v

🌸 Blossom Mini Awards Categories 🌸

Now, let's delve into the categories! Do not fill the form here.

🌺 Best Character Development: Recognizing the book with the most compelling and well-rounded character arcs.

🌺 Most Engaging Dialogue: Highlighting the book with dialogue that is captivating, realistic, and drives the story forward.

🌺 Best Plot Twist: Celebrating the book with the most unexpected and brilliantly executed plot twist.

🌺 Best Male Protagonist: Recognizing the most memorable and well-developed male character in a book.

🌺 Best Strong Women: Recognizing the book with the most empowering and well-portrayed female characters.

🌺 Best Aesthetics: Celebrating the book with the most visually appealing design, layout, and overall presentation.

🌺 Best Blurb: Recognizing the book with the most intriguing and well-crafted blurb or book description.

🌺 Best Cover: Highlighting the book with the most visually striking and attention-grabbing cover design.

🌺 Best Title: Celebrating the book with the most memorable, evocative, and fitting title.

🌺 Best Chapter Names: Recognizing the book with the most creative, intriguing, and thematically relevant chapter titles.

🌺 Best Love Triangle: Highlighting the book with the most complex, realistic, and emotionally compelling love triangle.

🌺 Best Cliffhanger Ending: Celebrating the book with the most suspenseful, gripping, and unforgettable cliffhanger ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
13.1K 1.2K 200
Are you looking for a place where somebody will review your story honestly? Where they talk and let you know how well your story will do when it come...
211K 414 19
Just a horny girl
1.1K 181 21
♡ A 𝑚⃪𝑦⃪𝑠⃪𝑡⃪𝑒⃪𝑟⃪𝑖⃪𝑜⃪𝑢⃪𝑠⃪ 𝑖⃪𝑛⃪𝑣⃪𝑖⃪𝑡⃪𝑎⃪𝑡⃪𝑖⃪𝑜⃪𝑛⃪ ➛ to the 𝐻⃪𝑜⃪𝑢⃪𝑠⃪𝑒⃪ 𝑜⃪𝑓⃪ 𝐶⃪𝑎⃪𝑟⃪𝑑⃪𝑠⃪ 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘? ...