ATLA: here comes Naruto

Galing kay gumadara2

After Naruto failed to stop Sasuke from going to Orochimaru, he decided to leave Konoha no just because of a... Higit pa

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Leaving To A New World

329 12 2
Galing kay gumadara2

Naruto pov

After losing the fight with Sasuke at the Valley Of The End, Naruto finds himself at the hidden leaf hospital. Naruto starts thinking about his life, what was he doing in Konoha, nobody approved of his existence, his sensei didn't teach him anything useful, and his team mates did not treat him well. He having to always hid who he truly is and put on an idiotic facade, just wanted to be his real self but he couldn't because the villagers would hate him more. He would just love to leave the village but the Akatsuki would get him, since he wasn't strong enough to fight them. All in all his life sucks,He starts falling asleep but finds himself in his mindscape.

Naruto : What do you want kyubi?

Kyubi  : Why didn't you do it?

Naruto found himself confused at the kyubis question.

Naruto : What are talking?

Kyubi  : Why didn't you kill the Uchiha, you had him your attack was stronger than his and don't give me that bullshit about you and him being friends because we both know it's just part of your mask

Naruto : Because I would be killed by the villagers and hunted like an animal because my own life is not in my hands

The kyuubi only felt pity for the boy in front of him. This boys whole existence was rejected by this village and he doesn't even know what love is, even he knew what love was, so he was amazed that Naruto was somewhat still sane after all the hardships he had experienced.

Kyubi : Okay brat I have a deal that will benefit us both.

Naruto seemed intrigued by this deal the kyubi was talking about.

Naruto : I'm listening.

Kyubi : Okay I have a way that will ensure my freedom without you dying and a way for you to get a new start at life away from Konoha. To sweeten the deal l will tell you who your parents are and give you their memories of every jutsu they knew so you could perform them.

Naruto didn't even need to think twice and said I'm in.

Kyubi : Good, so your father is Minato Namikaze the fourth hokage and your mothers name is Kushina Uzumaki.

Naruto couldn't believe it was his father who condemned him to a life of hatred and despair. Hatred stated to well up in Naruto and was directed towards his father.

Naruto : Continued

Kyubi : The jutsu that you cast will be a jutsu that separates us and another that will send you to another dimension.

Naruto seemed quite pleased with this and knew he would be a fool to pass it up and so he accepted he had nothing to lose.

Naruto : Hey kyubi can you change someones DNA?

Kyubi  : Yes, it's a simple thing to do

Naruto : Then can you please do me a favor of making my Uzumaki genes more dominant and I would like you to help me intigrate madara cells into my self.

Kyubi  : Okay but why?

Naruto : I hate my father and don't want to look like him and as for the cells I merely want the sharingun up my sleeve since I won't have you any more.

The kyubi was just wondering where the hell did Naruto get Madara cells. Naruto had found them in one of Orochimarus labs and decided to keep them in a scroll that he always took with him and thank God he didn't lose them while fighting Sasuke.

Kyubi : Fine we will begin when you leave the hospital.

Naruto nodded his head and left the mindscape. A few minutes later Jiriya came to tell him that they will leave for a training trip after 3 days naruto just nodded and Jiriya left. After a day of recovery naruto went and told the kyubi to begin the DNA change and invusing Madras cells. The process was painful naruto didn't scream because he did not want to alert anyone, after a few hours the process was complete.

Now Naruto looked different gone was the sun kissed blond hair which was now red and the whiskers were also gone but kept his blue eyes. He was also taller and more muscler.

Now came to getting the memories of the jutsu of his parents. By the kyubi Chakra weakening the seal he was able to get the access to the souls of Minato and Kushina and take there memories bit by bit. He transfered them to naruto which took 4 hours. After that he went to his mindscape.

Naruto : Hey kyubi how does one aquire the sharingun.

Kyubi : That simple trough pain, suffering, trauma and loss. Painful emotions do the trick

After that Naruto thought about his past and his sharingun span to life ended up going to mangekyo sharingun. The kyubi analysised Narutos sharingun and realized it not m.s but e.m.s. After seeing it he kept quiet.

Naruto : kyubi can you tell me where my parents house is I want to take what belongs to me.

The kyubi tells him where it is and he goes there. Upon arriving the gate open for him naruto goes inside and takes the books about Chakra and elemental theory, all sealing jutsu scroll, all jutsu scroll ranking from C-S, pictures of only his mother and he found some gold, he seals everything in a storage scroll. Naruto also decides to go to the Uchiha Compound and take scrolls which contain information about the sharingun and mangekyo and all fire jutsu scrolls. After that he uses a transformation jutsu and buys black anbu pants and mask and a black T-shirt with the Uzumaki circle.

Kyubi : Are you done kit, we need to leave?

Naruto : Ya, since it's night time we can leave now I want nothing to do with this place oh before I forget I should cancel the toad contract.

Kyubi : Good thinking.

Naruto goes home undose the henge and wears his new clothes and mask and moves out to the gate but unknown to him Hinata was observing him and rushes towards the hokage tower to inform Tsunade. She rushes in through.

Hinata : Lady hokage I just saw Naruto leave the village.

Tsunade : WHAT. Are you sure

Hinata : yyes

Tsunade : Shizune get me Jiriya right now.

Shizune nods and goes. Tsunade begins to worry because she did not want Naruto to be caught by the Akatsuki and was worried for his safety. A few moments later Jiriya comes in panicking.

Jiriya : Is it true

Tsunade : Yes

Without a second thought Jiriya rushes towards the gate so he could catch up to naruto.

Now naruto had made it quite far away from Konoha his was sure he can begin performing the jutsus.

Naruto : Now let us begin before we do I would like to know your name

Kyubi : why

Naruto : Because you saved me from konoha, you are giving a chance to start my life a new and you are my one true friend here.

Kyubi : Fine my name is Kurama and don't you forget.

Naruto : I'll never forget get it.

Kurama tell naruto the hand signs to do and he does them and slams his hand on his stomach destroying the seal and Kurama is freed.

Jiriya who's on Naruto trail feels the 9 tails power and sees the body and begins worry.

Kurama : Naruto someone's coming

Naruto : who is it.

Jiriya arrives seeing a boy with a mask talking to the 9tails. Naruto senses that its jiriya and tells him to come out. Jiriya is shocked that this boy was able to detect him

Jiriya : who are you and what have you done with naruto

Naruto : I'm surprised you don't recognize me ero sage

Naruto takes of mask and his sharingun blazes to life.

Jiriya : Naruto is that you but how

Naruto look at Jiriya with hatred in his heart the man was suppose to be his godfather but he abandoned him and tried to worm his way into his life. Kurama watch Naruto and Jiriya interaction

Naruto : yes and I know everything

Jiriya : what are you talking about

Naruto : I'm talking about my parents and you being my godfather Kurama told me everything

Jiriya was beginning to panic Naruto knew everything and was still wondering how he got the sharingun but he wouldn't ask since naruto wouldn't tell him.

Jiriya : Naruto please listen to me I can explain everything

Naruto : No I'm done listening to others you don't know anything about me you don't know my pain and suffering.

Kurama : Naruto we don't have time to waste more konoha nins will come sooner or later lets leave

Naruto : tsk. Fine.

As naruto was about to leave Jiriya stands in his way.

Jiriya : you aren't going anywhere

Naruto : move Jiriya or else

Jiriya : or else what

Naruto begin to attack Jiriya. Jiriya notices that naruto is faster and stronger than before and the style his using belongs to Minato. Naruto realized that fighting Jiriya is pointless because he would lose he not on his level. Naruto goes through hand seals. FIRE STYLE : FIRE BALL JUTSU. Jiriya is caught of guard because he didn't know Naruto knew elemental manipulation but still manages to dodge it. His still wondering why hasn't the 9 tail done anything.

Naruto : you're good Jiriya sensei but it's time I take my leave

Jiriya then sees Kurama charging a tail beast bomb. Kurama launches it and a big explosion happens Jiriya was able to avoid the impact but Naruto and the 9tails were gone but he could still sence them.

Naruto : now let's start this dimension jutsu.

Kurama : now kit this jutsu has a side effect that will turn you into a 9 year old again.

Kurama knows about Narutos scars on his body and decides to remove them and Naruto feel Kurama Chakra removing his scars.

Naruto : I'm fine with being 9 again and thanks about the scars now let's begin.

Naruto goes through the hand signs and a portal begins to open.

Naruto : are you sure you do not want to come along the Akatsuki are still around and might come for you

Kurama : I'll be fine I have a way to disguise myself and erase all my Chakra now stop worrying and go.

Naruto takes out a seal that protects anyones mind from genjutsu including the tsukiyomi and places it on kurama. The seal was something Mito Uzumaki started and his mother finished.

Kurama : what was that

Naruto : something that will protect you from Madaras mind control

Kurama : thanks kit.

Naruto : no thank you you've done more for me in 2 days than anyone has in my intire life truly thank you.

Kurama transforms into his human form and he and Naruto shake hands. Naruto starts walking toward the portal and his body starts to change to that of a 9 year old. Just then Jiriya arrives to only see Naruto going through the portal he attempts to follow him but is punched away by kurama as the portal closes.

Jiriya : Nooo NARUTO. WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS NARUTO.

Kurama : I'm the kyuubi and I won't be telling you anything.

Kurama chakra bursts scaring Jiriya but remained charm. If this man is telling the truth then his screwed.

Kurama : you really are a failure

Jiriya : what are you talking

Kurama : you failed Minato and Kushina. And I wonder what will happen without me or naruto in konoha.

Just like that Kurama disappeared. Leaving a crying Jiriya. He returned to konoha without Naruto.

As he enters hokage tower he sees Tsunade and all of Narutos friends.

Tsunade : where is Naruto

Jiriya : he got away.

Jiriya begins to explain what happened.

Tsunade : so the 9 tails is free and naruto could be anywhere.

Naruto friends are surprised that naruto just left like Sasuke and they didn't know about his burden. Sakura begins to cry and Kakashi looks down in shame he had failed his sensei and Obito. Tsunade begins to break down Naruto was the only family she had and now his gone. Hinata is heart broken.

Akatsuki base

Zetsu : it appears that Naruto Uzumaki has left konoha and has left to go to another dimension.

Everyone is shock at this

Pein : this is troubling how are we supposed to obtain the 9 tails

Itachi is not happy about this situation it leaves konoha defenceless.

Zetsu : I've got good and bad new

Tobi : tell us

Zetsu : we can get the 9tails

Pein : how

He tell them about how Naruto and 9tails are separated.

Tobi : this is good news indeed our plans can still proceed but whats the bad news

Zetsu : mangekyo genjutsu won't on 9tails because of the seal naruto put on it.

Tobi : WHAT. Curse that brat capturing the 9tails won't be easy

Pein : it's fine I will deal with 9tails when the time comes. At least we don't have to waste resources on Naruto.

Tobi : that's true now the tailed beasts will be collected in 3 years time.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.7K 223 18
This story is about how Y/N is with team avatar but battling with Azula make Y/N fall in love with her. This will start at the beginning and stuff I'...
51.9K 979 21
..••°°✬ ──── 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾. come along and read a few short imagines of your favorite characters ❪ a:tla...
4.8K 279 13
》 Tell me, Sasuke... You used to be mean to me, always seemed annoyed of my presence, then left without a single word. And after all these years of s...
4.4K 160 20
This story is about, when Sasuke left the village. I always had in mind what would have happened if Sasuke let Sakura join him. Both left the village...