Genshin Impact Reacts

By KrisshaVeron3

In a world called Teyvat a traveller was just doing his everyday routine when suddenly he felt something was... More

⚠️ Notice ⚠️
Prologue
Chap 1 - Scenes
Chap 2 - Hu Tao Song
Chap n/a : Fanarts
Chap 3 - When I'm gone
Chap 4 - Friends.. (1)
Chap n/a : Fanarts 2
Chap 6 - Cooking with Xiao (1)

Chap 5 - I'm a 6, he's an 11

2.1K 32 5
By KrisshaVeron3

The little break is over all of them are already sitting on their perspective sits waiting for the screen to lit up.

"Ok since your little break is over, I plan to let you guys react to an other au and we'll comeback for the other one." Elijah said while looking at them with a lazy smile on his face.

"Oh before that I'm gonna teleport someone here." Elijah said again remembering that he needs to teleport them before starting.

The same portal was then seen in the stage one flick of Elijah's finger the portal lit up than 3 people came out the portal.

"Ugh where am i." A woman speak up while touching her head from spinning.

"Huh! How dare one did this to an-" another woman speak while fixing her glasses and stop what she's about to say when she saw many people in front of her.

"Huh where is this? I have a job to do." A boy said while confuse. (Ps: the NPCs are in the theater already all of them except some playable characters who is new to the game like gaming and chiori)

"Welcome to the main room hmm.. Gaming, xianyun and chiori." Elijah said while looking at the peace of paper for the three new audience in the main room with their names.

"Chiori!" Kirara shouted a bit when she saw the person who made her clothes.

"It's the illuminated bird!" Paimon shouted while widening her eyes "huh!" Illuminated bird- I mean xianyun said.

'Gaming...' Someone from the liyue station thought while looking at the boy.

"Ok reunion later, give them a sit and we'll start." Elijah broke the atmosphere while turning on the screen.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐀 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐫.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭.

"Huh? What kind of clothing is that person wearing and what is that thing that passes by the screen." Kirara spoke up while having sparks on her eyes from the way the person's clothes looks perfectly fine and well fashion.

"The guy was wearing a suit just like navia's guards." Chiori answered Kirara with her usual expression.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐀𝐣𝐚𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞.

"Huh! It's you!" Paimon shouted with a shock face not believing that this guy is good looking in that universe.

"It's big brother!" Teucer shout a bit with sparks on his eyes, seeing his big brother in different universe and a good looking too.

'...Why the hell is he looking good in that universe, while here he's... Ugly.' Arlecchino one of the harbinger thought while comparing their tartaglia and the tartaglia in the screen.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝟓:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝟕:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝟗:𝟑𝟎 𝐢𝐬-" 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞.

"𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝟏:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝." 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐫." 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬.

"Huh." The balladeer said with a glare on his face when he heard he's name on childe's mouth.

"Me and him? Made a song what?!?" Childe said shock can be seen on his face not believing that scaramouche and him? Made a song.

Ei was then quiet and focus again on the screen when she heard her creation's name, she didn't want to watch this universe since it's a fatui they were reacting to so she didn't focus on the screen well the shogun killed one of them but she was a bit shock when she saw her in the fatui area sitting there comfortably like she was not killed.

But when she heard her creation's name coming out of this fatui's mouth she focus on the screen not minding the stairs she got from her people.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞.

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫, 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫.

"𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀!" 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐱 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞.

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

" *Cough* WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE THAT!.. THAT.. THAT HANDSOME AND PRETTY THERE!" paimon shouted now coughing because she was eating a food again while watching.

The balladeer as always didn't answer and was now annoyed again since his part of this universe their reacting.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠.

| 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐦𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭. |

The main room was quite wanting to listen to this song childe and scara made.

'So his the first to sing huh.' Childe thought while smiling happy that his comrade is singing with him.

| 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐭! | | 𝐃𝐮𝐝𝐞. | | 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 |

The fatui was then shock of how the balladeer and childe sing perfectly, that was not what their expecting but they remember that this is an alternative universe.

"Woah your voice is so good and the way you sing is perfect!" Barbara spoke while smiling and look at childe.

"Oh well thank you I guess even if that's an another universe." Childe said while smiling the balladeer though was annoyed.

| 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐚, 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐳𝐡𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡! |

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬𝐞𝐭.

Childe was having fun watching the screen not knowing that balladeer was glaring at him.

'What's so fun about watching this low life video and universe.' Scaramouche thought still glaring at childe.

'Not gonna lie but they got the voice.' Aether thought while looking at the happy childe and annoyed scaramouche smiling knowing that even in that universe the balladeer and childe knows each other.

Ei was too focus on the screen that her people was thinking if she was just focus on the screen or something. Inside of ei she wants to cheer for her first creation's singing with a banner that wrote I'M PROUD OF YOU! letters.

| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨-𝐛𝐨-𝐝𝐲 | | 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞-𝐛𝐨-𝐝𝐲 |

"I'm curious what kind of song are they singing?" Nilou spoke while her index finger is on her chin.

"It's a song about themselves." Elijah spoke while looking at his phone.

| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧'. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐓𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. | | 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬! | | 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? |

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐜 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫.

"This is so cool to watch and the way the both of you sang perfectly!" Yun Jin said while listening perfectly to the screen.

Childe was just happy to sing with his comrade he didn't even believe in another universe him and the balladeer still knows each other.

Ei who doesn't know what was happening in their area was just stunned and looking sincerely in the screen, happy that her first creation was living the life she wants him to have. Unknown to her her people was just stunned seeing the shogun looking at the screen with sincere in her eyes.

| 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐨, 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝? | |𝐎𝐡, 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨! | | 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 |

"..." Ei was then went quite while looking down having the expression of sadness.

"Betrayed.." Kaeya mumble while fixing his posure then back to look at the screen.

| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨-𝐛𝐨-𝐝𝐲 | | 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞-𝐛𝐨-𝐝𝐲 |

"Oh their back to square one?" Barbara said while happily listening to the screen.

'Square one?' Collei thought not knowing what it meant.

| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧' 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 | 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞-𝐮-𝐮-𝐮 | | 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. |

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭.

"The both of them must be super famous in that universe, you can see it on those peoples eyes." Paimon said smirking that made aether smirk too.

"Tsk." Scaramouche is tired hearing what paimon has been talking.

| 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡! | | 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥 | | 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨! |

"Fourth betrayal huh?" Paimon spoke confusion was written on her face.

The balladeer just glare at paimon not planning to speak about it, while ei was just looking at him on the fatui area.

| 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 | | 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐞𝐦𝐨! | | 𝐔𝐡 𝐡𝐮𝐡 |

"Pft-" Paimon was about to laugh when she remembered that it was the balladeer and childe were their reacting so she refrain herself to let it out.

Aether was just looking at paimon with a *are you serious* face.

| 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜 | | 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲,𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞,𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 '𝐟𝐢𝐭 | | 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐌𝐂𝐑 𝐡𝐚𝐭? | | 𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 |

"Are they serious." Arlecchino spoke with venom that made some of the audience felt like a cold water of bucket thrown away at them and shiver on their spine.

"..." Elijah just roll his eyes not wanting to answer it like he doesn't give a fck.

The fatui was a bit shock when elijah just rolled his eyes on a fatui while arlecchino didn't even care about it.

| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧' 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 | | 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 |

"My head hurts just from them saying I hope many times.." Ayaka said while touching her head a little bit.

The others just nod their head as a result that their head hurts too from the amount of I hope the two man's singing.

| 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 | | 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 | | 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞... 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 | | 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 | | 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 |

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠.

"It's over?" Barbara said with a hint of sadness while looking at the screen.

"Yea it's done but wait a minute." Elijah spoke while fixing something in the keyboards that connected in the screen.

"𝐘𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭!" 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞.

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭." 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 *𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬* 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢." 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭.

"..." The audience was sent to quite one when they heard what's the balladeer in that universe said.

Nahida was shock when the fatui called her.. Aunt?

The balladeer too was shock at what his other self said in that universe 'Me calling the god of wisdom aunt?' He thought while his face was back to normal but his still in his thought.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰." 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

"I'm still not proceeding what just happened?" Dehya spoke confusion is on her face.

"Okay that's all the next one is not the au you guys reacted back then instead it's something else." Elijah said while yawning from this past hour.

♡ ∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„)♡
┏━∪∪━━━━┓
♡ End of Chap 5 。 ♡
┗━━━━━━━┛

____________________________
Hey sorry I just uploaded this day when I made this on March 13, it's because I'm busy those past few days my school have this festival dance and my class is part of it so yeah but right now it's done and I can continue this I'm really sorry but I don't know when will I upload again but I'll try my best that's all babu!
____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 205 8
| S L O W U P D A T E | - - "There is always something that meets the eye." Y/N is the newest fatui harbinger brought by Pierro after La Signora die...
9.4K 426 27
Furina is dealing with the aftermath of the trauma that unfolded in her five hundred years of living as an Archon. The prophecy and the flood have le...
97K 1.8K 16
Characters from Teyvat will be reacting to the Traveler. The Traveler will be Aether. They will react to : - Wikipedia Pages - Archon Quests - Charac...
275K 11.7K 49
πŸ„ΎπŸ„½ πŸ„ΆπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά Genshin x Female Reader Genshin Impact. A world unlike anything she's ever been before, truly living up to its fantasy genre. A girl...