(2) THE KING OF HELL'S GENIUS...

By mylovess2013

At the feast of the Gluttonous House's auction, there was a little girl with an exceptional furnace constitut... More

Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021-1030
Chapter 1031-1040
Chapter 1041-1050
Chapter 1051-1060
Chapter 1061-1070
Chapter 1071-1080
Chapter 1081-1090
Chapter 1101-1110
Chapter 1111-1120

Chapter 1091-1100

167 1 0
By mylovess2013

Chapter 1091: Stop Messing with Me

She stepped forward, grabbed Hexi, and said coldly, “If you want to go, hand in the storage bag and medicinal pills given by the academy. These are our team resources, not yours.”

Chen Jiancheng and others agreed upon hearing the words. Wang Hai even sneered, “If you want to die, we won’t stop you, but we must bring back the things that belong to our team. You don’t want to pass the assessment, but we want!”

Hexi’s gaze swept across everyone’s faces, and she finally stopped at Chen Qiaoying.

Suddenly, her slender and white jade-like hand clasped Chen Qiaoying’s wrist and pulled it lightly.

Chen Qiaoying let out a weeping cry, staring at the young man in disbelief.

Hexi’s expression was still calm as always. When she flipped her wrist lightly, Chen Qiaoying’s face was getting more and more ugly. She kept screaming, and her fingers that originally held Hexi naturally loosened.

Hexi shrugged Chen Qiaoying’s hand, making her roll embarrassedly on the ground.

This scene stunned everyone present.

Even Han Qianer looked at Hexi with a complicated gaze.

When Chen Qiaoying sat up from the ground, her nose and forehead were bleeding and her face was bruised. Her original pretty face now looked like a color palette.

She stared at Hexi fiercely, but her body was shaking slightly.

The moment she was caught, she obviously wanted to channel her spiritual power, but for some reason, her blood and spiritual power seemed to be frozen.

The young man, who was only at the Foundation Establishment Stage, gave her a powerful and terrible sense of oppression. She dared not to act rashly.

Hexi looked condescendingly at Chen Qiaoying, then she glanced at Chen Jiancheng and the others and said with a sneer, “You should feel fortunate that you are in the secret realm and we are in a team, killing you all will only deduct my points. However, you better stop messing with me, otherwise… I can’t guarantee what I will do!”

After speaking, she didn’t stay anymore. She turned around and left quickly.

Chen Jiancheng and others stayed were all in a daze. Until Hexi’s aura completely disappeared, they suddenly came back to their senses.

They looked at each other with ugly faces.

===

Hexi felt a lot more relaxed after leaving the team.

There were not many precious spiritual plants in this [Illusive Forest]. Hexi searched for a whole day and only harvested a few wind spirit rabbits and a few rank 1 herbs.

The spiritual plant and magical beast must be at least rank 2 in order to get points, and the points provided by the rank 2 magical beast was very low.

So these wind spirit rabbits and herbs were completely useless.

But Hexi didn’t dislike them. She temporarily set up a stove, threw a fireball, and cook the wind spirit rabbit to fill her stomach.

As for the rank 1 spiritual grass, she combined it with other common plants in the [Illusive Forest] to made various poisons and antidotes.

There were not many spiritual plants in this [Illusive Forest], but there were many common plants that she was familiar with in her previous life.

Hexi collected them without hesitation, making Cai Yu who was watching her be puzzled for a while.

He didn’t understand why did this young man pick those useless grass and trees.

After eating full and resting for a whole night, Hexi felt refreshed.

Chapter 1092: Break the Enchantment

Although the spiritual power of [Illusive Forest] couldn’t be absorbed, the air was exceptionally fresh as if every pore of her body was moisturized.

However, Hexi was still troubled by the fact that she couldn’t absorb spiritual power.

She was also going to find enough spiritual grass to refine some spiritual healing pills for backup, but if the absorption of spiritual power couldn’t be improved, it was impossible to support the completion of a furnace of medicinal pills.

Hexi found a secluded place and sat cross-legged.

After sitting still for half an hour, Hexi discovered that when her spiritual power passed by the dantian, it seemed to be blocked by a faint restraining force.

Because of this enchantment, the spiritual power that should have gone into the dantian was completely expelled from her body. In the end, the spiritual power absorbed couldn’t even reach 1%.

Hexi slowly opened her eyes and frowned.

Is there any way to bypass this enchantment and let spiritual power enter and exit the dantian normally?

What triggers the enchantment? Is it the operation of the spiritual power? What if I can channel the spiritual power without being detected?

Hexi’s eyes suddenly lit up. She thought of a peculiar way.

She closed her eyes again to channel her spiritual power, but this time, she also channeled her internal spiritual force.

Hexi carefully wrapped the spiritual power with internal spiritual force, then she slowly circulated it in her entire meridians before going into her dantian.

A wave of pure spiritual power suddenly spread from the dantian to the limbs.

It’s successful——!

Hexi was overjoyed. This method really works.

When she was running both internal spiritual force and spiritual power at the same time, she was able to absorb spiritual power from the natural environment at a faster rate.

Hexi closed her eyes and began to experiment continuously to break through the enchantment by running the spiritual power and internal spiritual force at the same time.

As she was getting familiar with channeling both different powers, Hexi’s body exuded a bright luster.

If someone could see the spiritual power with the naked eye at this time, he would find that a spiral of spiritual power had formed around Hexi.

At this time, Cai Yu, who looked at the Shadow Summoning Stone, was already shocked.

Xi Yue, she actually breaks through the prohibition enchantment of the spiritual power absorption! Ho… how is this possible?!

Isn’t Xi Yue only at the Foundation Establishment Stage?

Even I, who is at the peak of the Gold Core Stage, definitely can’t break it. How did Xi Yue do it?!

Is he really a peerless genius once in thousands of years?!

Cai Yu suddenly raised his head and looked at the Miracle Healer Academy elders on the side.

He wanted to tell the elders about this shocking thing, but he suddenly remembered Ren Xueling’s accusation and Lu Zhixi’s lonely look.

Cai Yu clenched his fists and said nothing, then he continued to release Divine Sense into the Shadow Calling Stone.

So what if Xi Yue is really a genius?

This also cannot deny the fact that he bullied and harmed Zhixi!

===

Hexi was particularly happy to solve the problem of spiritual power absorption. In this way, the rank 6 magical beasts in this[Illusive Forest] would have no threat to her.

Walking alone for a few days, Hexi would hide her aura and avoid the crowd as long as she encountered a group of candidates.

With her current high cultivation, her harvest was very good when she walked into the dangerous places of the secret realm.

At this time, several rank 3 and rank 4 magical beasts’ essences were in her low-level storage bag.

As for the high rank spiritual grass, she didn’t find much. She would refine them into pills even if she found them.

On this day, Hexi was walking in a muddy swamp, and she suddenly saw a huge gray-white mouse rushing past her eyes.

Chapter 1093: Unfathomable

“Five spiritual rat?” Hexi’s eyes lit up, “When there is five spiritual rat, there are five spiritual flowers!”

In her previous life, there was a saying in Changbai Mountain, “If you want to dig ginseng, you have to find the Bohemian waxwing”, then it is the same in Miluo Continent- “If you want to find the five spiritual flower, first look for the five spiritual rat.”

Even though this five spiritual rat was only rank 3, it was extremely fast and was good at burrowing into the ground. Ordinary martial artists simply couldn’t catch it.

The five spirit flowers were the spirit flowers transformed by the natural spirit. Their ranks were not high, which were usually rank 4, but they often grew in batches. If she found the five spiritual flower, it meant she didn’t have to work hard to accumulate points anymore.

Hexi used Divine Sense to wrap around the five spiritual rat, then she followed it to run around in the swamp.

There were a lot of dangers in this swamp. From time to time, a black crocodile would try to attack Hexi, but she just finished it off with a slash.

In addition to the black crocodiles, there were ubiquitous mists in the swamp. These mists were all poisonous. If anyone ran into it, he would be severely injured even if he survived.

But to Hexi, this kind of poison was nothing, it couldn’t stop her at all.

Poor Cai Yu, who was looking at her in the monitoring room, was already shocked by what happened before her eyes.

Poison mist swamp, black crocodile, golden-pattern leapard, these are all dangerous place and magical beasts that even the Gold Core Stage cultivators are afraid of, but this Xi Yue, who is obviously at the Foundation Establishment Stage, can deal with them easily like chopping vegetables.

How unfathomable is the strength of this young man?

If such a person leaves [Illusive Forest] alive, wouldn’t the kind Zhixi be in danger?

Thinking of this, Cai Yu’s face slightly turned pale and frowned deeply.

In [Illusive Forest], Hexi had followed the five spiritual rats to find a batch of five spiritual flowers at the end of the poisonous mist swamp.

These five spiritual flowers were swaying in with the winds. They had strong spirits. Most of them were rank 4, and a few had even reached rank 5.

Hexi picked these five spiritual flowers, and she secretly moved a rank 5 five spiritual flowers from the storage bag to the void.

Five spiritual flower was the best material for refining the spirit healing pill, but it was really precious and rare, so she had never gotten it in her hands.

In the future, when she planted the five spiritual flowers in her void, then the quality of the spirit healing pill would probably be doubled again.

Hexi left the poisonous fog swamp with satisfaction, then she found a safe valley and took out the pill refining furnace given by the academy.

Anyway, the trial was only a few days. Her points were definitely more than enough, so she didn’t have to “hunt” anymore.

In Overflowing Cauldron Pill Scripture, there were several pill formulas related to five spiritual flower. For the remaining few days, she would try it out.

===

At this moment, Hexi, who was at ease, didn’t know that a crisis was approaching her gradually.

The members of the sixth team had gone through hunting and gathering these days, and they had also accumulated some points.

Because they had Han Qianer, a master of the Gold Core Stage, they did not encounter any danger when they encountered magical beasts below rank 5.

Han Qianer kept her face cold. When she encountered the magical beast’s essence and spiritual plants that were below rank 4, she didn’t even bat an eye on them.

Therefore, Chen Jiancheng and others got a lot of benefits because of this.

However, these people were awkwardly looking at Chen Jiancheng.

Because Chen Jiancheng originally agreed to refine the spirit healing pill for everyone, but when they collected all the medicinal herbs, Chen Jiancheng could refine them.

Chapter 1094: Full Of Resentment
However, he found that the refining was unsuccessful at all. Every time before the pill was condensed, his spiritual power couldn’t support it, and the pill refining failed.

In order to support Chen Jiancheng’s pill refining, they also contributed 2 of their spiritual healing pill.

Until now, these people had not had a single medicinal pill. They had become more and more unsightly when they encountered magical beasts.

On this day, they passed through a valley and encountered a rank 4 magical beast.

They spent a lot of effort to kill this magical beast, but this time, even Han Qianer was panting. She could only sit on the ground and meditate cross-legged.

Chen Qiaoying finally couldn’t help saying, “If we… if we can’t find anything to replenish our spirits, I’m afraid we will die because of spiritual power exhaustion before the trial is over.”

Yang Hailong also frowned and said meaningfully, “In fact, the 4 spirit healing pills were still enough to survive these last few days if we used them wisely, but… haiz, how are 2 spirit healing pills enough?”

Although there was also rank 1 spiritual grass in the secret realm, many of the impurities that were eaten raw were harmful to martial artists, and the spiritual power that could be replenished was not even one in ten thousand. It was simply impossible to solve the problem.

Chen Jiancheng’s complexion turned from green to white. He snorted and left with a flick of his sleeve.

From being pleased to being questioned now, this kind of gap made him feel extremely depressed.

But what made him more irritable was Xi Yue… If I can’t get rid of Xi Yue in this secret realm, then one day this kid will reveal my results. By then…

Chen Jiancheng couldn’t help gritting his teeth viciously when he thought of the picture of himself falling from heaven to hell.

Why didn’t Xi Yue die sooner! If he is dead, then I have no more worries!

If someone on the team dies, I can receive a point deduction reminder, but now that there is no deduction reminder, it means that Xi Yue is still alive.

Isn’t Xi Yue only at the Foundation Establishment stage? Why is he still alive.

Chen Jiancheng walked farther and farther alone, only feeling that the wind in [Illusive Forest] could dispel the resentment in his mind.

Suddenly, Wang Hai’s voice came from behind, “Brother Chen, wait for me!”

Wang Hai ran to Chen Jiancheng and immediately comforted, “Brother Chen, the group of shallow people have never seen the world. Don’t get annoyed by them. Brother Chen can get a score of 999 on the written test, that means you are capable. You can’t refine pill because you can’t absorb spiritual power in this [Illusive Forest]. They are rookies in refining pills, that’s why they said that.”

Chen Jiancheng finally felt better when he heard the words. He raised his chin slightly and snorted coldly, “They will pay the price for looking down on me!”

“Yeah!” Wang Hai nodded repeatedly, gloating, “I’m different from them. I admire Brother Chen from the bottom of my heart. I’m totally looking up to you! When Brother Chen enters the academy, don’t forget to promote me!”

Chen Jiancheng’s vanity was satisfied, and the arrogant expression on his face was restored.

As he walked up the mountain, he pointed with a smil, “This small assessment isn’t a problem at all. My goal is to become the top of Miracle Healer Academy and the president of the Academy Student Council. You just have to be obedient…”

Before Chen Jiancheng finished speaking, he was taken aback and suddenly pulled Wang Hai to get to the ground together.

Chapter 1095: I Have a Way

Wang Hai was staggered by the pull, his knee hurting on the ground, and he was about to exclaim when Chen Jiancheng whispered, “Don’t talk, look below.”

Hearing this, Wang Hai quickly looked down. Here was a mountain cliff, and below the cliff was a secluded valley.

At this time, a young figure was refining pill in the valley.

As the cover of the pill cauldron buzzed and vibrated, a strong fragrance of elixir spread out. The 2 people on top of the cliff could even smell it.

Obviously, this batch of medicinal pills was about to be refined, and it was even a perfect batch of medicinal pills.

Wang Hai looked at the boy intently, and his eyes widened as he blurted out, “Xi Yue?!”

It turned out that the young man who was refining medicinal pills in this valley was Hexi who had been away from their team for several days.

Wang Hai looked at Hexi up and down, only to see her neat clothes and a calm look. Even during the pill refining, her spiritual power wasn’t blocked at all.

He gritted his teeth. This kid is only at the Foundation Establishment Stage, and he is alone, how can he be so leisurely? This is totally different from our embarrassing state.

At this moment, medicinal pills were successfully refined.

Wang Hai and Chen Jiancheng probed their heads and looked in the direction of the pill cauldron.

With just this look, Wang Hai couldn’t help opening his mouth wide. He said in a trembling voice, “How… how come there are so many?”

Generally, a batch of medicinal pills could have more than 10 or 12 pills, and the academy gave a low grade pill cauldron. It was very good if 5 to 6 pills could be refined in a cauldron.

However, a batch of medicinal pills refined by Xi Yue had a total of 40 pills.

Didn’t they say that low grade pill cauldron isn’t good in refining pills? Didn’t they say that we can’t use spiritual power in the [Illusive Forest]? Didn’t they say that the Foundation Establishment Stage’s pill refiner cannot purify the impurities in the spiritual fire even if he has subdued the spiritual fire??

How… how did this guy do it?!

Chen Jiancheng’s facial muscles twitched. He glared at Wang Hai and said coldly, “Shut up! Be quiet, do you want Xi Yue to find out?”

If Wang Hai was just shocked and jealous, then Chen Jiancheng was going crazy with jealousy.

At this time, his killing intent toward Xi Yue was even stronger than ever.

Wang Hai swallowed and said in a low voice, “Why don’t we go down now and ask him for medicinal pills. He is still in the sixth team, we are not good for him if we die…”

Chen Jiancheng was silent when he heard the words, and he pulled Wang Hai back several steps.

Until Chen Jiancheng confirmed that Xi Yue didn’t notice them, he sneered and said, “Wang Hai, do you want to snatch all the medicinal pills from Xi Yue?”

“Of course I want, but…”

“No but!” Chen Jiancheng squinted, lowered his voice, and leaned close to Wang Hai’s ear. “Xi Yue is only at the Foundation Establishment stage. As long as we kill him, the medicinal pills and the spiritual plant we found will be ours.”

For pill refining, a spiritual plant was definitely needed. The medicinal pills refined by Hexi were so mellow and rich in aroma, the spiritual plant found must be of very high rank.

As long as these spiritual plants could be obtained, their scores in this assessment would definitely be very high.

But Wang Hai was shocked when he heard this, almost loudly saying, “How can this be? Isn’t this forbidden in the trial…”

Chen Jiancheng covered Wang Hai’s mouth and cursed in his mind.

But the expression and tone on his face were exceptionally gentle. He continued to whisper in his ear, “I know that the academy prohibits killing each other in the same team, but I have a way.”

Chapter 1096: Help
“I have a way to make Xi Yue die without anyone knowing. Even the invigilators will never doubt us.”

“When Xi Yue dies, her medicinal pills and the items in his storage bag will be divided equally between us. With the spiritual plants in Xi Yue’s hands, you will definitely pass the assessment. What do you think?”

Wang Hai was pounding as he listened. His eyes were flickering with hesitation and vicious ambition.

The benefits of killing Xi Yue were obvious.

However, if the invigilators discovered his actions, it was equivalent to no further promotion. He might even be blacklisted by the academy in the future.

Seeing that he was moved by his proposal, Chen Jiancheng hurriedly told his plan.

Wang Hai’s eyes brightened as he listened, and his whole body trembled slightly with excitement.

Chen Jiancheng looked at the flames in his eyes with satisfaction. He smiled and said, “As long as you do this for me, I will cover you in Miracle Healer Academy in the future! Let you enjoy the advantage of being on top of people.”

Wang Hai nodded repeatedly, never hesitating. His face was full of excitement.

The 2 went back to look at Xi Yue under the valley, then they looked at each other with a cold smile, turned and left the top of the mountain.

===

In the valley, Hexi checked the 30 plus spirit healing pills, and she finally showed a satisfied smile.

In the past 2 days, she had refined several batches of medicinal pills with five spiritual flower as the main medicinal material.

However, due to the poor quality of the cauldron, the number of refined medicinal pills had not been large, and the quality didn’t reach the best quality.

Isn’t this failing the pure spiritual power effect of the five spiritual flower?

Therefore, the unwilling Hexi tried different methods. Finally, she discovered when she put some water spiritual power into the spiritual fire to refine, the purity of medicinal pills would be greatly improved.

Hexi picked up a spirit healing pill and swallowed it.

What surprised her was that in addition to the rapid replenishment of the spiritual power throughout her entire body, Hexi also felt that the fatigue and hunger accumulated from refining pills for a long time had disappeared without a trace.

The spiritual power that was replenished into her body didn’t pour arrogantly as the spiritual healing pill, but it ran like a long stream of water in the dantian and meridians.

They were also used to replenish spirits, but these medicinal pills were milder and easier to absorb than the spirit healing pills.

This can no longer be described as a spirit healing pill, right?

Hexi picked up a medicinal pills, put the rest in the storage bag, and then smiled slightly, “Since it is no longer a spirit healing pill, then I will name you five spiritual pill, the best five spiritual pill.”

The name Hexi had always been so random in naming, so in the future, the name of the five spiritual pill, which would be popular in Miracle Healer Academy and Miluo Continent, was decided like this.

Hexi finally let a sigh of relief for successfully refining the best five spirit pills.

She decided to try to refine another medicinal pill in Overflowing Cauldron Pill Scripture.

Just as she adjusted her breath for a while and was about to put the raw materials into the cauldron, she looked solemn.

Immediately afterward, there were bursts of panic-stricken cries for help from a distance.

Hexi walked out of the valley, and she saw a man stumbled toward her, shouting, “Help, help—! Somebody help me—!!!”

Along with this person, there was a hum that seemed to make the valley tremble.

Behind this person,there was a dense swarm of bees covering the sky and the sun.

Chapter 1097: How to Help You?

From the speed at which the wings trembled, one could feel the anger and brutality of these bees.

Hexi almost recognized at a glance that the person calling for help was Wang Hai, her teammate in the same group.

The clusters of bees that followed behind him were poison spiritual bees.

Poison spiritual bee was only rank 1 magical beast. Its stinger was poisonous, but it was not a problem to the martial artists at all.

However, if thousands of poison spiritual bees grouped up to attack someone, it was even more terrifying than the rank 6 magical beast.

It only took a second for a Gold Core Stage martial artist to be killed by the swarm.

Wang Hai anxiously channeled spiritual power as he ran for his life.

When he saw Hexi, his eyes lit up, and he rushed toward Hexi, “Xi Yue, help me! Help me!”

Hexi squinted at Wang Hai’s face with a half-smile.

Although Wang Hai kept yelling for help, there was no despair or panic on his face. Instead, his eyes were rolling around, apparently having some ill intentions.

Hexi floated up into the air, leaping backward and quickly distancing herself from Wang Hai.

Wang Hai was stunned for a moment, and he slowed down by half a beat. He was almost caught up by the ferocious bee swarm.

His face changed drastically. He stared at Hexi fiercely while continuing to run toward her and saying loudly, “Xi Yue, are you going to watch me die? Don’t forget, we are in the same team. If I’m dead, your points will also be deducted.”

Hexi was calmly standing on a stone with a majestic attitude, and she said casually, “Oh? How do you want me to help you?”

Seeing Hexi standing still, Wang Hai was overjoyed. When he was about to run in front of Hexi, he suddenly threw something at Hexi.

Hexi only felt that a strong fragrance with the sweetness of pollen came at her.

Oh, it turns out to be the hive of poison spiritual bees.

No wonder so many poison spiritual bees are chasing Wang Hai desperately.

Although poison spiritual bees were extremely poisonous and terrifying, their hive was a rare material.

Not only is spirit strong, but it also has the effect of detoxifying many insect toxins.

There was a medicinal pill in the Overflowing Cauldron Pill Scripture which lacked such a main material. Hexi smirked and kept the honeycomb in the storage bag.

Since Wang Hai wanted to give her such a good treasure, she wouldn’t say no.

When Wang Hai saw Xi Yue put the poison spiritual bees’ hive in her storage bag, he cursed “fools” in his mind with a face full of ridicule.

Poison spiritual bees’ senses are not an ordinary sense of smell. Even if the hive is kept in the storage equipment, they can still sense it.

This is also the reason why many martial artists dare not provoke the poison spiritual bees.

Because once they steal their hive, the poisonous spiritual bees will chase endlessly until they kill the poacher.

This ignorant Xi Yue. He thought he could escape by putting the hive in the storage bag. Let’s see how he dies here.

Thinking of this, Wang Hai stopped running away, looking at the swarm of bees rushing toward Hexi with a gloat.

Chen Jiancheng, who was hiding in the corner, was also full of excitement. Although he was unwilling to take the risk to provoke the poison spiritual bee, he must confirm the death of Xi Yue with his own eyes.

Seeing tens of millions of poison spiritual bees rush toward Xi Yue angrily, he seemed to be able to hear Xi Yue’s painful scream the moment and see her turning into a dead corpse.

Chapter 1098: Opportunity to Dedicate Selflessly
However, he didn’t see Xi Yue’s panicked face as expected. She still looked calm as usual; even leisurely with a hint of sarcasm.

She cast a water spiritual power to wrap the storage bag that kept the bee hive.

As the storage bag was wrapped in water spiritual power, the dense swarm of bees in the sky seemed to have suddenly lost their target and kept spinning around irritability.

A few also flew in Hexi’s direction, but they were killed by her casually.

During this period, she also secretly collected more than a dozen poison spiritual bees into the void. Only the plants in her void were not sealed, and it was not easy to bear fruit after flowering. These few poison spiritual bees could solve this trouble.

But Wang Hai, who was waiting to see a good show, was dumbfounded.

Why don’t the poison spiritual bees attack Xi Yue? Just because of the water spiritual power cast by Xi Yue?

However, if the water spiritual power can block the aura of the hive, many martial artists have long removed the hive of the poison spiritual bees.

How did Xi Yue do it?

Wang Hai was stunned in amazement, but Hexi suddenly raised his head, looked at Wang Hai, and smiled slowly, “Thank you for your hive, but it’s not impolite to return a gift. I hope you will like my gift too.”

After finishing speaking, she flicked her finger, and a water drop flew toward Wang Hai with a fierce momentum.

Wang Hai didn’t even know what Hexi launched at him. He saw the poison spiritual bees, which were lost in the air, suddenly fluttered again and made a terrifying buzzing sound.

Afterward, they rushed toward Wang Hai frantically.

Wang Hai was scared witless. He turned around and ran desperately.

As he ran, he cursed, “Xi Yue, what did you bastard do to me, let these poison spiritual bees go away! Go away!”

Hexi was standing on the rock with her arms around her chest, watching him getting chased by the poison spiritual bees with a half smile.

Chen Jiancheng originally planned to hide in the dark and only appear after Wang Hai killed Xi Yue. However, without knowing what happened, the poison spiritual bee flew toward Wang Hai.

At this moment, Chen Jiancheng couldn’t wait anymore. He pretended to have just arrived from a distance. He put up a shocked expression and said angrily, “Xi Yue, that’s our teammate. You see him in a danger, how can you not save him? Is it because he insulted you in the first place, so you want to watch him die?”

Hexi smiled slightly. Her eyes seemed to be reflecting light under the sun, “Oh? Teammate? Since you care about your teammates so much and hate me for not saving teammate, how about I give you a chance to dedicate yourself selflessly? “

After finishing speaking, she flicked her finger, and a water droplet wrapped the same pollen fell on Chen Jiancheng.

Chen Jiancheng still had an angry questioning face. Suddenly, realized that the poison spiritual bees that were chasing Wang Hai had suddenly been divided in half and flew toward him.

The poison spiritual bee swarms were terrifying creatures that even the Gold Core Stage couldn’t deal with!

Chen Jiancheng backed away in fright, and he even pushed Hexi with grievance.

Chapter 1099: Running Around

There was a leisurely smile on Hexi’s face. Even when she was pushed, she even walked toward the bee swarm.

However, the next moment, a scene frightened Chen Jiancheng.

The bee swarm rushed toward Hexi, but they didn’t touch her at all. On the contrary, they seemed to be terrified of something as they detoured directly and rushed toward Chen Jiancheng fiercely.

Chen Jiancheng screamed. He didn’t dare daring to stay for half a second, and he channeled all his spiritual power to run forward quickly.

Although his speed was already very fast, a few poison spiritual bees still caught up with him and stung his head a few times.

The painful Chen Jiancheng kept screaming like a pig. He ate the last spirit healing pill, barely pulling the distance between the bee swarm.

2 swarms of poison spiritual bees chased Wang Hai and Chen Jiancheng around, and they unknowingly bumped into each other.

The originally terrifying bee swarm was even more powerful after converging.

Wang Hai was now sweating profusely and panting heavily. He asked Chen Jiancheng in horror, “How could this happen? How could this happen… Brother Chen, I… what should we do? My spiritual power will soon be exhausted. Do… do you still have a spirit healing pill!”

Chen Jiancheng’s face would never be better than Wang Hai’s face. He gritted his teeth and said, “It must be the boy Xi Yue. No way, cough cough… If this goes on, even if we aren’t stung to death by the poison spiritual bees, we will be dead due to spiritual power exhaustion.”

The 2 of them had been running for half an hour. Although running did not consume much spiritual power, their spiritual power was about to run out.

Wang Hai, who didn’t have a spiritual healing pill, was about to collapse. He was full of regrets.

If I knew this would happen, I would definitely not be greedy about the power in the academy and collude with Chen Jiancheng.

If he didn’t try to set up Xi Yue, even if I can not pass the assessment, there will be no life danger at least.

Thinking of this, Wang Hai took out his inscribed jade slip and thought secretly: When my spiritual power is exhausted, I will activate the inscribed jade slip. So what if I fail the assessment, I can still come back next year.

Chen Jiancheng suddenly said, “Right, let’s find the water source. I remember that there is a water source not far away. As long as we jump into the water, the damn poisonous bees can’t do anything to us!”

Upon hearing this, Wang Hai immediately put away the inscribed jade slip.

If I can pass the assessment, who wants to quit?

The two ran quickly to the southwest, and it didn’t take long before they saw a clear stream.

Wang Hai and Chen Jiancheng looked at each other in joy.

But at this moment, the poison spiritual bees behind seemed to have realized something, and they suddenly uttered a harsh buzzing sound.

The speed of the bee swarm was suddenly accelerated.

In an instant, the bee swarm that was a dozen meters away arrived in front of them.

The stream was also a few steps in front of them.

Wang Hai widened his eyes in horror, quickly trying to activate the inscribed jade slip.

But under the rush, he dropped the inscribed jade slip to the ground.

Wang Hai was about to bend over to pick it up, then a huge force came from behind.

He staggered and fell into the dense poison spiritual bees.

The heart-piercing pain instantly spread throughout his body, causing Wang Hai to let out a mournful cry.

Chapter 1100: All Dead

Chen Jiancheng! Chen Jiancheng——! He actually pushes me to death!

This was Wang Hai’s last thought. The next moment, accompanied by a sharp cry, his entire body was covered by poison spiritual bees.

In the monitoring room, the Academy Student Council’s members in charge of Wang Hai shuddered as they looked at the bee swarm in a human shape.

Although it looked terrifying and unbearable, Miracle Healer Academy had regulations that unless the candidate asked for help himself during the trial, the elders and the invigilators would never take action even if candidate died.

As Wang Hai’s screams became smaller and smaller, the recording stones in the invigilator’s hand suddenly cracked.

The student stood up with a pale face and reported to the elder above, “Elder Fu, the candidate Wang Hai is dead.”

Elder Fu nodded at the top, and was about to say “life and death are decreed by fate”. Suddenly, the dozen Academy Student Council members below all showed horrified expressions.

Afterward, the recording stones in their hands shattered one after another.

The voices of “papa” sounded one after another in the quiet monitoring room, bringing a weird sense of panic.

The elders, who were originally cultivating, were shocked after taking a glance at the recorded image.

Elder Qin asked in a deep voice, “What happened?”

Several Academy Student Council’s members below stood up one after another with a fearful look.

Under Elder Qin’s solemn gaze, someone finally said tremblingly, “The second team is all dead.”

Another Academy Student Council’s member swallowed and added, “The fifth team is also all dead.”

Elder Qin and the other elders looked at each other with shocked expressions.

They didn’t ask any more, but they waved their long sleeves and quickly switched the angle of the image.

In the next moment, a scene of bloody and violent violence came into view, making the faces of the elders extremely ugly.

===

But at this time, none of Hexi, Chen Jiancheng and others at the side of the valley had noticed everything that was seen in the monitoring room.

Chen Jiancheng didn’t get out of the water until he determined the poison spiritual bees had all left.

A swollen corpse lying on the grass not far from him.

He walked a few steps forward and took a glance, almost vomiting out of nausea.

The corpse was of course Wang Hai, but at this time, it didn’t look like Wang Hai at all.

Except for the clothes, his body that wasn’t covered was full of dense black poison tumors.

Especially on the face, the entire face was all swollen.

However, the fear and nausea were only a moment, and Chen Jiancheng felt very grateful soon.

Fortunately, he made a decisive decision and chose to pull Wang Hai, otherwise it would be him who turned into this horrible look.

What did the bitch Xi Yue do to make the poison spiritual bees chase me?

Hmph, he is just at the Foundation Establishment Stage. I don’t believe that I can’t get rid of him. I don’t believe that he can be so lucky every time!

Chen Jiancheng picked up Wang Hai’s storage and was about to leave to find Xi Yue. He suddenly heard Chen Qiaoying’s voice, “Brother Chen, are you okay? Just now I heard screams here, what happened?”

Not far away, Chen Qiaoying, Yang Hailong and Han Qianer all hurried over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
178K 5.2K 101
What would you do if you find yourself dead and brought back to life with a new identity? What more, if you became a child, and that child your soul...
443K 24.5K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
545K 17.6K 158
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...