Forced QUEEN

By jiaha2001

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID" "Voice down" .......... "Listen whoever you can YOU CANT CAZE ME LIKE TH... More

DESCLAIMER
AUTHOR'S POV
INTRO: FORCED QUEEN
CHARACTER ASTHETICS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
|CHARECTOR ASTHETICS|
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
🦋
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 25

855 65 8
By jiaha2001

🦋

Vidyuth wake up with the site of sun kissing Meera's skin and she  is applying light make up on her face infront of mirror as his eyes checked her outfit he cursed.

'shit she will be death of me one day'

He thought looking at her clothes.

'seems like her western persona will kill me why is she wearing fucking shorts'

He thought as he saw her holding white sneakers and wearing them.

"Why are you wearing short today"

He asked her, sudden voice obviously made her flinch she glared at him for scaring her.

"If you have forgotten I wore yesterday too"

She rolled her eyes at him,

"It is okay when you wear those in our bedroom -"

"Ohh please don't tell me you are that typical Indian husband"

She cut him off by saying that he got really annoyed Vidyuth is specially not the person who will stop his wife wearing clothes she like he is possessive enough to not let other men see what is his only.

"Come on stop it's not even that revealing"

She whined infront of him which quickly melt him, he got up from bed and started to walk towards her making her back away automatically.

"Why you always walk like this?"

She said while backing away.

"Cause you always back away so that I can get you all for myself"

He said while cornered her with his both palms are on her both sides.

"I'm not any typical husband WIFEY if I see any another guy starrin at these sexy legs of mine I'll snatch there eyes I PROMISE you can wear whatever you want"

He wispered near her neck with each word his lips touched her neck she shivered under him, she pushed him quickly.

"Yeah I'm I'm yes I'm beautiful gorgeous and hot that's the reason even it's for my husband to resist my beauty"

She stuttered cutely but yeah while flipping her hairs her, this self obsessed side seems soo cute to Vidyuth he like her being like this.

"Should I mark that thigh I'll leave a hickey there than you will look more gorgeous"

She glared at him and stormed her right leg on floor

"Pervert short circuit"

She mumbled and flipped her hairs on his face and walked away from him.

"Damnn this girl"

Vidyuth said and placed his palm on his heart.

Vidyuth is Falling for Meera without knowing himself, and on the other hand Meera obviously have different plans but what will happen if she fall for Vidyuth.

Vidyuth got fresh after taking cold shower, yeah cold shower he needed that after all.

MEERA'S POV

Im getting enough of this what kind of man he is? Why is he confusing me? First he will marry forcefully, then he cage me in his mansion, he continuesly hate me and make me realise that I'm not the one for him and he is not the one for me, then will show concern he bahave like he cares for me again he break my all hopes by hurting me again and now is he sexually attracted towards me? But why his eyes shows different emotions.

How can he agree for my online classes?

And all of sudden From few days I'm feeling uneasy something unwanted or scary feeling or may be feeling of loosing someone I don't know how will I express that. I don't want to loose anyone I lost my dad but I'm not willing to loose mumma bhaiya and bhabhi they are the only family I have.

I don't know I hate to think that I'm actually liking his closeness even after everything he did with me I still want to be near him why? How can I like him he have his girlfriend who is back now why the hell is he still cagged me here? If he love her than he should let go of me, I don't want to accept but he is giving me hopes.

I want to talk to Nic and I want to go away from here, I don't want to be here, why the hell it is soo confusing I want to go but I don't want to go.

"Meera?"

A female voice brought me back from my thoughts that is Anushka.

"Yeah"

I didn't even turn back.

"Kya soch rhi h?"
(What are you thinking?)

I stared at her.

"Where is your phone?"

I asked her I saw little bit uneasiness in her face.

"Why you want my phone?"

Wow,

"Now am I not allowed to use your phone"

"It's not like that"

She cut me off.

"I wanna talk with Niccy"

I was expected her to lend her phone to me. But,

"Meera I'm sorry but Vidyuth is clearly ordered us to-"

"Fuck off"

"What-"

"I said fuck off Anushka I think I'm clear now will you or want me to?"

I met with her shocked expression.

I left from there, I don't want to behave rudely with her she is my bestfriend I'll never behave rudely with her it's just frustration which brust on her now I'm regretting that.
Damn now she will be angry on me shit.

It's all because of that stupidan I hate him he is been confusing me alot. I'm really frustrated.

"I thought girls like mint chocolate ice alot"

I heard someone saying.

"Well I love that too- wait sorry?"

I subconscious replied then thought who is the guy as I turned to look at the person who is holding ice cream and standing backside me while I'm sitting here in the garden.

"Vihaan man I needed this"

I quickly took that ice cream from him.

"Meri biwi datengi mujhe ab"
(My wife will scold me now)

I rolled my eyes look who is saying this.

"Itna to seh skte ho na bhabhisa ke lie"
(You can't atleast bear that for your bhabhisa)

I smiled at him.

"Obviously I'll you are my sister in law whom my brother Married"

My smile faded away with his sentence only if he now my inner struggle. Only if he know I don't want this life, but how can I feel butterflies for that man, how can I blush infront of that man how can I like thatan, i probably hating him even his presence but my life has been a roller coaster recently. I hate to admit he affects me alot.

"I can understand bhabhi"

I sat beside me, he can't no one one can understand me.

"I can relate with since I'm also in forced marriage"

I got shocked with the news wait is that true, god don't tell me he don't like Anvi poor her.

"Dad wanted me to marry her I never knew about her before even I never got to know that she is Tanvi's bestfriend but"

He paused in tha middle.

"Things are different now"

Awwww

"You like her don't you?"

I asked him, he is fucking blushing.

"She is really different bhabhi she likes me and still she never through herself on me her anger her smile her talk let's  say bickering every I like about her"

It's obvious he don't even have to say that.

"Confess her man I had enough of you guys already"

I said.

"Bhabhisa"

"Hmm"

"Will you help me?"

My eyes snapped at him gosh I'll never miss that golden chance.

"You mean-"

"I want to confess her, I want to plan a date and you will help me"

Did he just ordered me I rolled my eyes, these Rathore mens only know how to order.

"That's not how you ask me for help Vihaan

Please bhabhisa"

I rolled my eyes again why he have to call me bhabhisa.

"Okay uncle"

"WAIT IM NOT UNCLE"

"then stop calling me bhabhisa I'm three years younger than you"

He gulped.

"Bhaiya will kill me"

Why his brother have to control everyone?

"Or else I'll kill you"

He sighed.

"Okay MEERA"

He called me Meera huh that's better.

We were having ice cream in silence he was having venilla ice cream.

"So what you thought about helping me"

He asked me again.

"Obviously I'll Vihaan we will plan a dinner let me have talk with her"

I said but he brust on me.

"How it will be surprise than if you go ask her?"

"Calm down I'll directly try to know her liking don't underestimate me"

He nodded.

"Okay bha- Meera I think I need to go"

He was about to say bhabhisa when I rised my eye brow he called me Meera stupid boy, and also look at him kam hote hi Banda nikal pada (As soon as it subsided, the guy left)

"MeEra?"

I obviously know who is this.

"Vo bhayi"

"He is my friend he will call me Meera now what?"

I got really annoyed, I can see the anger in his eyes.

"I'm talking to my brother"

He said.

"And I'm talking to my husband, now are you such a toxic man?"

I folded my hands on my chest starring right into his brown pupils.

"Now are you using wife card?"

"Ohh my isn't that your job 'I'm YoUr HuSBand yOu aRe ArE mY wiFe iM ViDYutH RatHoRE' and all?"

He had that famous poker face now who cares?

"Okay WIFEY if that's what you want"

He said and left leaving me and Vihaan, and my poor brother-in-law had scary yet confused face.

'I Need To Go Away From This Man'

••••••••

Now it is not what I planned in this chapter I wanted to add some friendly yet funny things, but no matter how much I do end of the day my book will get views but no votes dark reality.

My schedule is soo tight it's making it impossible to write further I always keep drafts this last time I posted last draft too, I'll take time to to write further I'm sorry that I'm delaying the update alot.

I'm again telling this votes are like recognisation for the work writer do or else how will we come to know that if viewers are liking my book or not, having a busy schedule makes it even worst that sometimes I feel like just unpublish or delete this book like my other books in past but I know you guys are liking Vidyuth and Meera's story makes me stop thinking in finding it difficult to be survive as a writer.

Well

Enjoy this chapter I'll comeback with new one sooner.

Bye bye butterflies

🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 7K 28
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
80.6K 3.2K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
1M 74K 67
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
843K 37.2K 58
"Tripti, you know what that means?", he asks in a deep voice, the type of voice which makes your legs go jelly. Not from anticipation but from fear...