The Time We Met

By StarlightXx28

A girl name Jennie meets a man named Taehyung in a restaurant and from there only their love story starts. Re... More

(Part-2)

(Part-1)

1 0 0
By StarlightXx28

*TIME WAS 3:00 PM IN WINE DINE RESTAURANT*

Jennie: Ahh! How much time will this girl take to come I am starting to get bored.*calls her friend Jisoo*

Jennie: Yah! How much time will you take to come, today the boy's family is coming to my home to see me I have to go early.!!

Jisoo: I am sorry I forgot to tell you I will not be coming I have an important work.

Jennie: Whatt! Why didn't you told me this before huh? I have ordered the food

Jisoo: No problem you eat the food anyway you are getting really skinny Lol!

Jennie: I don't need your opinion, now go! *cuts the call*

*HERE TAEHYUNG ENTERS THE RESTAURANT*

Taehyung: I want a seat!

Receptionist: I'm sorry but there is no seat left.

Taehyung: What! None of them?

Receptionist: One seat is empty next to that girl *points at Jennie* you can sit there if you want or you can wait.

Taehyung: *I am getting late i have to eat food fast and then go* Ok i am going to sit There

*TAEHYUNG REACHES JENNIE AND TELLS HER TO SHIFT ASIDE*

Taehyung: Hey! Shift a little bit.

Jennie: Who are you and why do you wanna sit here??

Taehyung: Stop asking stupid questions and shift aside and lemme sit

Jennie: How rude huh! Don't you know how to talk? maybe your parents never taught you.

Taehyung: Stop talking sh*t!

Jennie: Leave it i never talk to b*tches

*JENNIE EATS HER LEFTOVER FOOD, PAYS THE BILL AND RUNS OUT*

Jennie: Finally!! I'm out of that bullsh*t how rude was that man he didn't even know how to talk to strangers I hope I never meet that type of people again.

*TAEHYUNG'S PHONE RINGS*

Taehyung's Dad: How much time will you take to come we have to go too!

Taehyung: Yes dad just coming! *droves his car*

*JENNIE TAKES A TAXI AND DROVES TOWARDS HER HOUSE*

Jennie's Mom: Ahh! Jennie you're finally here i thought you would get late, they must be coming anytime go change and get fresh.

*JENNIE ENTERS HER ROOM*

Jennie: I hope my future husband has good qualities, caring and protective not that type of man which I met today I pray for her wife or her future wife.

*BELL RINGS*

Jennie's Mom: Jennie they're here!

Jennie: Yeah mom coming!!

*JENNIE'S MOM WELCOMES THEM AND PROVIDES THEM A SEAT*

*JENNIE COMES OUT AND WHAT SHE SEES STOPS HER HEARTBEAT*

*PART-1 ENDS HERE*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
314K 10.5K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.1M 100K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.3M 134K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...