EXCLUSIVE

By thatchocolatefactory

somewhat of a TSU love story More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

133 4 2
By thatchocolatefactory

KAIA NOEL BUSSEY

POV

"I tried to stop talking to Jessie, so it didn't have to be a big thing, and his ass gonna embarrass me in front of all them people. I should've swung on his ass. You gon be mad I'm talking to Cam fine ass but you was just with your bitch all through the day and gonna check me at night? Okay Batman calm that ass down before I have to sit you down." I rambled to myself while I was cleaning the kitchen after I cooked.

Jai came in, looking all concerned because I probably looked like a crazy person talking to myself and shit.

"Go get dressed, we're going out for drinks." he demanded and walked to his room, to get dressed I assume.

I huffed but I got my black ass up to get dressed, I could use a drink.

I went to my room, did all my hygiene, freshened up my hair, did a light beat and then the hard part... finding a damn outfit.

I went rummaging through my clothes like a lunatic, I wanna be cute but I don't wanna do too too much. I still wanna look good though. What the people say? If you look good you feel good or something like that but as of right now? I'm pissed.

After like 35-45 mins I finally found something I didn't hate;

A long sleeved, squared collar, distressed, midi, sweater dress. The cutest little glimmer black heels, that wrap around my ankle, with a silver sparkly bow, and a clear heel.

This dress was hugging my curves just right baby! This all me? Ahhhh, I danced in the mirror. Shit maybe them people were right. I do feel good.

I did my lip combo, put on my silver cross, a few silver rings, transferred my stuff into a matching purse, sprayed some Valentino "Born in Roma" before I left and popped the travel size in my purse just in case. And went to see if Jai was ready.

"Finally." he said aggravated

"What's all that for?" I mugged.

" I've been waiting since 10:30" he straight faced.

I checked my phone.. "Bitch it's about to be 10:40" I argued.

"Oh, well let's go." he walked towards the door. " You look cute," he looked back.

"Thankth" I said with an intentional lisp.

He chuckled and chose not to respond.

We pulled up to this cute ass hookah lounge, Lijah and some of his sibs were already there. They had a section. Bottles were being passed all around, but I wasn't tryna get drunk so I ordered a good ass margarita and sat back listening to the music and vibin.

I saw a familiar face approach our section, it was Cam fine ass. He looks good asf.

"Well thank you beautiful, you look good too" he said, cheesing.

"Oh shit" I laughed, I thought I said that in my head.

"Thank you" I finally said. "How are you?"

"I was about to leave, but  then I saw you and things started looking better for me," he said, not taking his eyes away from mine. Ouu shit it's getting hot in here.

"Take my number, I wanna get to know you. Well if you want to of course" he said with a slight smirk showing off his dimple.

I opened my hand to take his phone, I put my number in and sent his name.

He walked away, but as he was walking I heard someone yelling my name.

If Cam is here then... Tav?

Yup.

"Hey brother" I said annoyed that he's everywhere I go.

"What's wrong?" Now I'm about to cry.

Tears threaten to fall, Tav looks worried.

"Come on, let's go." he said walking me towards the exit.

"Wait, I need my bag." I hurried to tell Jai I was leaving. And then left with my brother.

The car ride was silent.

And it didn't go unnoticed.

We get into the condo, sit on the couch in silence. I very much still want to cry.

"Talk to me Kaia, I can't fix it if you don't talk to me" he said softly.

"Promise you won't be mad at me?" I asked.

"I can't promise you that." he said honestly

"Well, I was talking to Jessie.. Not for long though. That's why he was acting like that at the little kickback. He was messing with other girls so I left him alone. But he embarrassed me in front of all those people and I'm so pissed.'' I said finally letting out the breath I didn't even know I was holding in, with tears streaming down my face.

Tav clenched his jaw.

"He was fucking w somebody else?!"

TAVION LEE BUSSEY

  POV

Let me see what this lame ass nigga gotta say.

      K.A.R.T.E.L

      28 members

Tav:

"Aye Jessie, didn't I tell you niggas not to fw my sister?"

"Not only did you do that shit but you played in her face?"

"It's that with you ngl"

Cam: "lmfao Jessie yo ass grass twin 😭🫵🏾"

Rj: "that's who dubbed yo ass on campus? Hell nah😭😭😭"

Jessie: "Man, we grown Tav. We was just kickin it, it wasn't shit serious."

"When I decided to take shit serious I dropped ole girl but Kaia already said fuck me."

Cam: "better get her back before I do. 😏"

Tav: "cam nigga wtf is wrong w you?"

"And Jessie I already knew you was a weird ass bitch, but I didn't think you was weird like that"

Jessie: "aye cam bitch watch your fucking mouth for I really get at yo ass."

Tav: "ngl I'm tryna handle that rn."

Rj: "ayooo??? No pause?"

"Tavion that was gay asf."

Tav: "aye calm allat down Richard, for I get on ya ass too."

Rj: "that was unnecessary asf bussy. 😒"

Kevon: "nah 😭😭😭 y'all ass tweaked out right now twin"

Tavion: "stop fucking distracting me fuck, cam bitch we gotta talk. Wya?"

Cam: "the spot."

Tav: "omw."

KAIA NOEL BUSSEY

POV

Tavion just up and left and I'm confused asf.

About an hour and a half later Jessie pulled up with a fat ass box of birria tacos, Agua Fresca, and about 50 roses.

"I just wanna talk. Food for conservation? Please?"

I opened the door, took the food, and shut the door in his face.

I opened it back up with him looking dumb asf.

"I'm jp, come on" I said laughing hysterically

He wasn't amused. Welp.

"I apologize. I'm sorry that I played in your face like that. That was some little kid shit. If you give me the opportunity, I can make it up to you." he said damn near begging. I could've laughed but these tacos are so damn good.

"I hear you but when I thought it was me and you the last time, it became a group thing and I don't like that at all." I said with a straight face.

"I don't like holding grudges and shit, so we'll see"

"Thank you" he left and I finished my tacos.

-

-

-

-

Hey y'all,

how everybody been?

Yall wanna fight, huh? We apologize😔, school whooping our ass. But we're gonna try to be a little more active but yall gotta do your part too🫵🏾

yall like it or what? let us know something !

Team Cam or Team Jessie? 🫣

-WillyWonka Nem

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 168 10
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
518K 23.3K 32
the story of slim & cash.
1.1K 123 6
" 𝖨'𝗆 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉�...
321K 9.8K 82
"...𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍...