AZUR LANE: Reincarnated as JS...

By poom36yu1

After dying because of the useless goddess she offers me the opportunity to start my life again in another wo... More

REINCARNATE [1]
FIGHTING TEST [2]
GOT CAPTURED? [3]
INTERROGATION [4]
SAME AS ALL WAY [5]
CHOOSE DORM [6]
PORT PROTECT [7]
BOMB DISARMED? [8]
OPPOSITE SIZE [9]
AMBUSH [10]
KABEDON [11]
MONOLOGUE [12]
RESCUE [13]
NORMAL DAY [14]
CLOSE CALL [15]
ESCAPE? [16]
BROKEN OUT [18]
JOKE [19]
MIRROR WORLD [20]
DEBATE [21]
DUEL ELIT [22]
HOLE [23]
PUNISHMENT? [24]
DEAL WITH LOLICON [25]
A WALK [26]
ALL GOING [27]
INSIDE [28]
ALL SIDE [29]
PREPARE! [30]
FIGHT OROCHI FLEET! [31]
NUKE! [32]
TAKE ON OROCHI [33]
LAST CHAPTER [34]

HIDE [17]

487 18 4
By poom36yu1

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Meanwhile, Sheffy is monitoring the situation from an abandoned building. Suddenly, she hides when she sees 4 Sakura Empire planes passing by, searching for them. The spies had managed to escape to an uninhabited island, but by sending an SOS, the Sakura Empire was able to locate them. Now, the island is surrounded by the Sakura Empire fleet, the Iron Blood fleet, and the mass production Siren fleet.

Meanwhile, the Sakura Empire fleet is waiting for the planes of the fifth division to locate the enemy. Yamashiro is standing guard from the highest area of her ship, which is not a suitable place for surveillance, so she slips and falls.

F for Yamashiro

On the other side of the island, Sheffy uses the city as camouflage to move around undetected since the enemy fleet has all their weapons pointed towards the island.

Meanwhile, Akashi evaluates the black mental cube inside an abandoned building, but since her special tools were left in her laboratory, she can't do much.

Akashi: It is a great mystery.

Edinburgh: Are you sure you don't know anything? This is the secret weapon of the Sakura Empire.

Akashi: I am just a repair ship, I don't know any details about this.

Akashi looks at the cube and she remembers how she almost died at the hands of Observer, and then she throws herself to the floor while trembling in terror.

Akashi: Who would have thought they would have achieved it? Discovering all the secrets of the sirens, I'm very scared...

In that moment, Sheffy enters the building through a hole in the wall.

Sheffy: I have arrived.

Edinburg: Welcome, how did it go?

Sheffy: The planes are on patrol, clearly they know we are hiding here.

Akashi: Ehhhhhh!?

Edinburgh: What will we do?

Sheffy: The base already knows our situation, surely they should already be arriving at this location. Remember that the message was sent 5 days ago and the enemy fleet has been here for 2 days. The only option is to stay here and wait calmly to be rescued, but I highly doubt that Red Axis will stay idle while we hide. They will come for us.

In the face of Sheffy's words, Edinburg and Akashi only pale even more.

Edinburg: Do you think that if we give that back to them, they will let us go?

Sheffy: You're very naive, it doesn't work like that. If they catch you, you die.

Akashi: If they catch me, they will use my corpse to prepare Shamizen!

Akashi and Edinburg continue to scream in fear and terror, while Sheffy seems to have a terrible headache.

Sheffy: (I should have accepted Neptune's proposal, I regret not accepting it)

Meanwhile, in the Red Axis fleet, Shokaku is looking at the Siren ships and she has a bad feeling, or rather, she feels very unsure about those ships.

Shokaku: Are those ships safe? Will the enemy take them back or something?

Zuikaku: Orochi is the host, so we can't lose control, or at least that's what Akagi informed us.

Shokaku: (Expression of suspicion) Akagi... What is she up to? 

Zuikaku: Shokaku?

Shokaku: Do you know? Your older sister feels very insecure being surrounded by those rough girls.

Zuikaku doesn't know how to respond, she just forces a laugh.

On the other hand, Takao lets out a deep sigh. She still feels that her pride was greatly hurt, so she decides that this time she will be able to defeat the enemy and regain the honor she lost.

Takao: (I have failed and let the enemy escape, I must redeem my honor in this battle...)

Atago: ~Moo~ Takao-chan, you have furrowed your brows again.

In that moment, Atago embraces Takao from behind. Takao tries to free herself from her sister's crazy and complex hugs, but it's impossible.

Takao: (Struggling) Atago? Let go of me.

Atago: Look, your shoulders are very stiff. Let onesama help you.

Takao: Onesama? I'm the older sister here!

Atago begins to playfully touch Takao in a non-lustful and non-incestuous manner. Atago just wants to tease her sister, and then she notices that Ayanami is watching the whole spectacle.

Atago: Ayanami-chan, do you want oneesama to give you a body massage?

Ayanami: I would like to, but I respectfully decline.

At that moment, Takao hits Atago.

Takao: (Furiosa) What are you doing? 

Atago: (Dodging the blow) Calm down. 

Takao: (Annoyed) We are on a mission, please take it seriously.

Atago: Ok, ok, Zuikaku, how is the situation going?

Zuikaku: (Receiving information from the planes) This place has a lot of debris, there are many places to hide.

On the other side of the Red Axis fleet, Fusou, the flagship, is talking to Furutaka.

Fusou: I understand how you feel, but we can't be impatient. Let's hope that the reconnaissance planes find them first before attacking.

Furutaka: But I'm very worried about Akashi, she was kidnapped and every second counts.

In that moment, Kako comes running to report.

Kako: Fusou-san! Red Axis report! The Azur Lane fleet is here!

Meanwhile, with Iron Blood, they have the best radar systems, so they managed to detect the Azur Lane ships.

Z23: Azur Lane.

Koln: Yes, there are no doubts.

Z1: What should we do? Shall we attack them?

Eugen: Our job is to monitor the island and capture the spies. Let them deal with Azur Lane.

Meanwhile, the Izumo drone is flying over the enemy fleet while gathering intelligence on enemy positions. Izumo had already marked the enemy positions.

Izumo: This is Izumo. We have two battleships of the Fusou class, two cruisers of the Takao class, 5 destroyers of the Fubuki or Ayanami class. The rest are Siren ships. There are more than 25 mass-produced Siren ships. In the air, I can count more than 30 enemy fighter planes. I bet there are carriers from the first, second, or fifth division hidden somewhere on the island or in the enemy fleet.

Wales: Understood, awaiting attack order. We will launch a joint attack.

Izumo: (Pouting) Why don't we just do a preemptive attack? (Shakes head) No... I shouldn't say those things... a member of the JMSDF can't say that.

In that moment, Izumo looks at a tactical table where she moves the pieces of the allied fleet towards the enemy fleet.

Izumo: What will Crimson Axis do?

While the girls prepare to attack, the other girls who did not participate in the strategy meeting inform themselves by reading a report.

Oklahoma: There are many buildings on such a small island.

Helena: I think it used to house a large number of residents.

Sandy: Wuaaa, everything is destroyed.

Helena: The island was abandoned after the attack of the sirens.

The girls are a little surprised by the information, or rather, Sandy is the only one who is surprised by this news.

Meanwhile, with the Royal Navy, they are waiting for orders from Wales.

Suffolk: What beautiful seagulls.

Repulse: (Melancholic) As if we didn't already have enough problems with the war...

Suffolk: (doubts) What's going on?

Repulse: What are we doing lately? Fighting humans against humans?

Wales: [This is Wales, just as we planned it, the rescue operation begins]

The girls nod and prepare for the offensive.

On the other side, Laffey and Javelin talk about Ayanami, and Javelin has many doubts about whether she can raise her weapons against Ayanami. Laffey just encourages her to continue with the mission.

Meanwhile, the spies inspect their surroundings, and then they realize that the allied fleet came to rescue them. Edinburgh gets very excited, which leads to their discovery. Zuikaku's plane aims at the spies and prepares for the bombardment.

Sheffy jumps off the building and starts shooting her AA guns, shooting down two Zuikaku planes. Then Sheffy lands on the ground, and Akashi and Edinburg jump and meet up with Sheffy.

Sheffy: It seems like we have been found.

Edinburgh: (Scared) What should we do? We have to escape!

Akashi: (Scared) But, but, the island is surrounded by the Sakura Empire.

Sheffy: Now that the fleet came to rescue us, it's the best time to escape.

The spies are mobilizing.

With the Iron Blood fleet, Koln reports to Eugen.

Koln: The empire's plane has located the target!

The girls prepare for action.

Eugen: Alright, let's move.

Z1: It will be very easy now that I am here.

Z23: It won't be as easy as you think, if that traitor is here...

Eugen: That will indeed be a big problem. She is very strong.

Z1: Don't worry, an aircraft carrier is no match for a destroyer at close range, torpedo and sink.

AZUR LANE FLEET

Izumo: (light signals) [Wales, the spies have been located, we need to hurry] 

Wales: (light signals) [Understood]

All the cannons of all battleships and capital ships were loaded and ready to fire.

Repulse: Well, I must be accurate... Generateeeee! POW!

And with those words, the heavy bombardment against the Red Axis Fleet began. The projectiles landed on the mass-produced Siren ships, sinking many enemy vessels. The imperial ships did not receive any damage as the Siren fleet shields the imperial fleet.

Fusou: Azur Lane made its move... Action against the surface!

The Imperial fleet is preparing to return fire to Azur Lane, and we have another scene of Yamashiro being the saltiest and most pitiful kansen of all (F for her).

On the other side, Zuikaku and her friends watch all the action.

Takao: It's just a distraction.

Atago: They should use the fog to rescue their friends.

Takao: We can't trust the Iron Blood for this task. Ayanami, let's move.

Atago: Even if they are a distraction, we cannot ignore them.

Zuikaku: We'll take care of them. If that traitor is there, I'll take revenge.

Shokaku: I also have to settle the score with that traitor.

The girls summon their gear and sail towards their destinations while dodging Azur Lane's relentless bombardment.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.4K 39
In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea, the black hair along with her cat ears m...
41K 770 32
i actually saw this on Reddit that someone wants this original design of Laffey to DD-724 the succeosor to DD 459 so I will make that a reality Enjoy...
... By S I

Fanfiction

13.8K 462 14
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC