Suburb Talks

suburbstalk tarafından

Veronica Martinez is apart of the Suburb talks podcast. She's been besties with Sage and Devin since elementa... Daha Fazla

Introducing everyone
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

1.5K 29 2
suburbstalk tarafından

I woke up noticing that Sean had already texted me.

Sean🙄 : I'm gonna pick you up tonight at 6:30

I smiled while reading the text. Setting my phone down on my bed I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This is actually happening me and Sean are going on our first date today.

Oh god I thought to myself I don't even know what I'm gonna wear tonight. I shot up from my bed and ran to my closet to see what I could find. I found a few dresses that could work and a few blouses that would look cute too.

I took the ones that I could see myself wearing and placed them on my bed. I looked at my choices and still couldn't decide which one I was gonna wear. I definitely needed help.

I picked up my phone and decided I knew exactly who to call who wouldn't tell anyone about this. I sucked in a breath as picked  up my phone to send a text.

Me: Hey do you mind coming over rn I need your help😭

I took a breath is I hit send, about a half hour I heard a knock on my door.
"Hey I'm so sorry to bother you, but I'm going on a date with Sean tonight and I need help choosing what I'm gonna wear tonight. Cause I'm kind of stressing about it right now" I said with a laugh trying to ease my nerves.

"I knew it! I knew there was something going on between you two!" Teann screamed pulling me in for a hug. I laughed hugging her back when I pulled away.

"Okok love that you're our biggest supporter right now. But I really need your help" I said guiding her into my room and showing her my options. She looked at everything I had on my bed, after a few minutes of looking through the choices she turned to me.

"Hear me out I love these outfits on a regular dar, but this isn't a regular day! This is your first date with Sean. He's seen you in all of these, maybe we should go buy you something new to wear." She suggested. I nodded my head.

Soon after we had been shopping for a couple of hours with still no luck when we walked into a small boutique in the mall and that's where I found it a cute pink floral dress. I quickly tried it on and it fit perfectly.

By the time Teann dropped me off at my house it was 4:30. I ran into the shower to hurry and wash my hair and shave my legs to make sure there wouldn't be any type of rough on my legs. By the time I got out of the shower it was almost 5:15.

I took my time doing my makeup and prayed hair was going to be dry by the time that I was done with it. When I finished my makeup I check the time again to see that it was 6:00.

'I'm almost done' I thought to myself as I stood up from my vanity and ran to where I had the dress hanging. I slipped the dress on and decided that a cardigan would pair really well with the dress. I was looking through different cover ups that I had when I decided a pastel pink one would pair perfectly with it.

After getting dressed I brushed and started to straighten my hair. While straightening my hair I ears my phone start to ring. I looked down to se asean calling me.

"Hey what's up" I answered.

"I just wanted to let you know I should be at your house soon" he said.

"Alrighty all I have to do is put on my shoes" I said trying to straighten my hair faster.

"Alrighty I'll see you soon" he said hanging up.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I thought to myself as I kept trying to run through my hair.  By the time I had finished my hair it was 6:26.

'Shoes, shoes I need some shoes' I thought to myself as I picked up two different pairs. One was a plains white pair of high top platform converse, and the other was a pink pair from the converse Valentine's Day collection that I hadn't worn yet. I held the two pairs against the mirror and decided the white pair would be better for the date.

While I was lacing up my shoes I heard a knock on the door. When I looked through the peephole, there he was.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9 1 6
Archie Mallory new to high school. He's found out he has one major problem though, that he's fallen in love with his best friend, Ayanah. He feels hi...
172K 3.6K 64
"He takes pleasure in seeing me cry. As he walked away he gave one more blow. I think I heard a rib crack." - Eden Holland. 16 years old, a junio...
21.7K 724 30
Nsb have always been those bros who play around making "sus" jokes with one another just being bros. But when Kane starts to become comfortable in hi...
57.4K 1.7K 66
[COMPLETED] [50,000 - 60,000 WORDS] It's the first day of Veronica's Senior year of highschool. She's somewhat excited. She's not really sure how to...