THE BRIGHTSIDE

Od Delster_thatgirl

a single mother struggling to feed her own daughter everyday, will her own daughter found herself in the same... VΓ­ce

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 ( EDITED)
19
20
21

10

310 13 0
Od Delster_thatgirl

Naomi Xi Lee

"thank you aunty kim!" she ran and hugged her aunty for doing her nails which were free.

"I only do best for my favourite niece" she winked at Naomi while she cleans her stuff away.

"you the best for reall I promise you one day I'm gon give you sumthing big in return"

"don't worry bout me you need to live good life and your son need to live good life" her aunty spoke and Naomi nodded, she already knew Naomi was struggling ever since she moved to New York.

"jah'marey lesgo" he looked up at his mum after playing with the magazine books and ran to Naomi to grab her hand as they both walk out the nail shop.

"you hungry baby?" Naomi asked looking down at jah'mareys height and he nodded.

"you want pizza?" she asked smiling knowing that was his favourite dish and he cheeses his teeth.

they walk a few blocks to a pizza store, as they go inside, they walk up to the line, patiently waiting until it was there turn to order.

"how can I help?" the worker asked eyeing naomi and she looked down at their eye contact, she couldn't hold eye contact.

"can I got two barbecue cheese pizzas and one ranch sauce?"

"das $8.43"

"here" she handed him a 20 dollar note and waited for her change.

"you look familiar"

"I do?" Naomi tilted her head.

"yeah you the fine lil asian who was at the basketball court with my homey's girl righ?" he smirked handing her two slices of cheese piazza on a plate with a tub of ranch and Naomi looked down hiding her blush.

"was yo name?"

"none yo business" she playfully mugged and grabbed jah'mareys hand and walk to a table for them to seat at.

seeing her walk away he scoff looking down the floor while licking his lips.

-

Sa'niyah Jane willls

"mama I hungry" esmari groaned walking up to her mum that was on her phone.

"didn't you jus had food mama?" sa'niyah mugged.

"I don't want it" esmari crossed her hands with a huge frown.

"this the only food we have"

"no! I want good food not bad food!!" esmari yelled having a tantrum, sa'niyah hated the sounds of screams, she wanted esmari to stop.

"esmari stop yelling!" sa'niyah yelled as she grabs esmari hands firmly.

"aaahhhh!!!" esmari screamed and she Bahn crying after feeling her arms being tighten by sa'niyah grabbing her arms.

"scream at me like that again and you not eating at all you understand??!!"

"wai wai was goin on??" ace came inside the house after smoking his blunt outside.

"I WA FOOD!!" esmari yelled looking at her mother.

"STOP YELLIN" sa'niyah shouted and yanked esmari close to her.

"chillout baby she jus a kid" ace took esmari and held her as she flinched and cried.

"com'ere" ace picked esmari up and wipes her tears. "wassup?" ace asked patting her back as she slowly stop crying. "I hungry" esmari mumbled while wiping her tears.

"you wan McDonalds?" esmari nodded while wiping her tears.

"ight but frist you need to apologise to your mama, you can't be screaming at your moms like that okay?" ace said pointing at esmari while looking at esmari.

"I sorry mama"

"come here baby.. I'm sorry too" sa'niyah took esmari off of ace and kissed her forehead while holding her.

"I promise I won't raise my voice at you again"sa'niyah linked her pinkie with esmari and connected it before kissing her pinkie.

she didn't mean to scream at her daughter like that, she felt bad knowing esmari was afraid of her father as he hit on her.

-

SAME DAY
8:34 PM

after a few minutes went by esmari played in the indoor park inside McDonald's while sa'niyah and ace were still eating their food.

"why you taking my fries when I already bought you yo food?" ace mugged.

"your fries are better" sa'niyah shrugged and ace shook his head.

"I'm good to come over tomorrow?" he asked looking at sa'niyah.

"yeah my grandma knows u be coming around so it's chill"

"you tell her?"

"I didn't tell her nothin, she just sumhow knew" she took a bite of her cheeseburger while sipping her sprite.

"niyah"

"hm?"

"u neva told me why I cant see you during work?" ace mentioned looking at her and she looked down and sighed.

"it's my manager"

"what about him"

"he said I can't see visitor's while I'm working or during my breaks"

"fuck wrong wit him?" ace didn't like the idea of not seeing his girl.

"I don't know ace but I don't want to lose my job if I do see you, this the only way I can get my money"

"ion fuck with tha white ass nigga, he acts weird specially round my girl" ace said with a mug then mumbled the last part before taking a sip of his milkshake.

"aww"

"what?"

"I never heard you said I was your girl" she blushed looking down on her phone as she her phone was ringing.

"hello?"

"you sa'niyah?"

"yo who the fuck is this?" sa'niyah said raising her top lip and ace looked at her wondering what's going on.

"jus know when we catch your dirty ass it's on sight bitch"

"you gon have to tell me who this is before I spazz the fuck out why you callin on my mobile??!"

"like I fucking said jus be ready whenever we catch you on sight hoe! that gon be a lesson for fucking around with my nigga you nasty ass hoe!"

"bitch I'll-" call ended

as soon as the phone was cut off she felt mad and slammed her phone on the table as her breathing increased.

"yo what happen?" she could hear aces voice but not so clear, she wasn't in reality in that moment, she felt mad to the point where all she wanted to do was find out whoever did this and kill them.

"sa'niyah!!" ace called out her name and she looked at him, coming back to reality while clenching her fist.

"im killing her" sa'niyah mumbled over and over again while clenching her fist even hard.

"woah baby chillout for a sec" ace holds her fist as he saw her clenching them hard.

"breath" he said calmly, and sa'niyah closes her eyes and breaths slowly.

"tell me wha happen"

"sum bitch called me and said she was gon fight for fucking wit her man

"when was this?"

"ion be fucking with niggas like that no more so I don't know who she talking about!"

"and I could hear her fast ass friends laughin in the background"

"word to my grandmotha if them bitches wanna act tough it's on sight" sa'niyah said looking straight forward while she crossed her arms, she wasn't going to let that slide, she thought of standing her own ground.

TBC

short chapter guys!

comment and vote!!!😛

who do you guys think was involved in the mystery call🤔

sorry for mistakes too..

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

45.9K 1.4K 23
π˜›π˜π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜—π˜Œπ˜–π˜—π˜“π˜Œ π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ, π˜π˜Œπ˜Œπ˜“π˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜š π˜Šπ˜π˜ˆπ˜•π˜Žπ˜Œ π˜›π˜–π˜–.....
183K 4.7K 30
dudes dawg females every day all day what happens when moe does the same ? Will she find love or will continue to play these niggas ?
17 1 1
π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’†, 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’Šπ’, 𝒂 π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’π’† 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“π’”...