Door From The Past & Present

By cam_schrivers

Isang mysteryosong pintuan na nag uugnay mula sa kasalukuyan at sa nakaraang mundo. Si Aira Joy Garcia, she... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
chapter 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
chapter 08
chapter 09
chapter 10

Disclaimer

9 0 0
By cam_schrivers

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

NOTE: I do not allowed anyone to copy anything in this work without my permission. Plagriarism is not a crime unless you don't have a permit to copy any works or piece of work. ts are purely coincidental.

All the rights reserved 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 15.5K 137
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
Trap in a Book By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

339K 9.3K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...